Three Kings

By kurozons

A sword drops to the ground in the middle of the arena... everything is quiet as the crowd stares at the two... More

Prologue
Two Rulers
The Blue Boy
Startled Silence
Forgotten Sword
Shadows
Unlikely Trio
Missing
Nicknames
New Ally
Traumatizing Truth
Night Talks
A Long Walk
Two Witches
Secrets in the Walls
Secret Tunnel
Mood Swings
Mind Tricks
Coming Apart
Wake Up
Trying to Understand
Unknown
Coming Together
October 31st (Part 1)
October 31st (Part 2)
October 31st (Part 3)
Numb
Family and Friends
Deceitful Answers
Fate
Poison
Time Trials
Bad Reactions
Picking Up the Pieces
Clingy Duo
Regret
Red Lights
The Example
Changing
Listen
Messages
Visiting
Brother
Ending

King's Past

329 22 12
By kurozons

Dream's POV

"I want to go with them, Techno." I stated firmly, folding my arms. He glared back at me, his eyes blazing.

"You are a king, you do not go around town looking for traitors." Techno shook his head, leaning back in his throne. "Why do you insist on going? What help are you going to be to my scouts?" 

"I'm bringing George and Sapnap with me. Your guards can stay here and question the staff. I want to look around, maybe they are missing something." I growled, not enjoying this. Techno had the high ground right now, making him much more threatening. It's bad enough with his deep voice.

"Fine. Go." Techno looked away, but I could see the anger on his face. What a great way to start this brilliant day. First, two traitors, and now Techno is mad at me. Well, no time to focus on the negatives. Now I could get out of this stuffy castle.

I walked out the doors of the throne room. George and Sapnap looked hopefully at me. I grinned from under my ask, nodding. They looked thrilled, then went back to being serious as some housekeepers passed by. We laughed quietly and started heading to the castle gates.

"Remember, this is actual business, not play time." I said, smiling over at George and Sapnap. Sapnap rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out.

"Jeez, ever since you became king, you're all work and no play. Can we even go to look at the old house?" Sapnap asked as he entered the password for the castle gates. They opened slowly, squeaking as the hinges turned.

"Maybe, but we have to look out for them. We don't know why they are gone, but we can't let them run around." I walked through first, slowing my long stride for them to catch up. We headed down the gravel path. I watched George kicking a stone on the ground. It landed in front of me, so I kicked it far. George tried to kick it before I did, but I was faster than him.

"Hey! I had that first!" George yelled, trying to block me from getting it. "Sapnap help me!" Sapnap laughed and jumped next to George, trying to block me. I ran to the left and they followed. Then I slammed on the breaks and went to the right. George slipped, crashing into Sapnap, making them both fall to the ground. I laughed and started kicking the stone back and forth.

"George, get off of me!" Sapnap shrieked, shoving George to side. He stood up quickly, brushing the dirt out of his black hair. "Nice, Dream, now my hair is ruined!" I snickered, giving a hand to George. He rolled his eyes, pushing his glasses up.

"Hey, you chose the wrong side on that one. No wonder you never get chosen to go out on scouts." I smirked at Sapnap. He growled at me, his eyebrows showing from under his bandana. 

"Guys, come on. We need to scout, not just play games." George said, watching me and Sapnap. We didn't stop glaring at each other. "Guys! Now!" George waved his hands in front of our faces, stopping us from staring at each other.

"Fine, fine, you're right. Let's go." I walked ahead, letting George walk with Sapnap. We hadn't been allowed to go on a scout in so long, and here we were, acting like a bunch of 15-year-olds. Not this wasn't normal, it was actually quite like a fight we had when we were younger...

"Clay! Stop it! Give me the book!" Nick yelled, trying to jump up to grab his notebook from my hand. I grinned, going on my tip toes. Nick was significantly shorter me, making this my favorite thing ever. 

"I wish I could... unfortunately, my arm seems to be locked in this position for the rest of my life, whoops." I smirked at Nick.

"Why you little-" Nick jumped forward, smashing into me. Usually, I could keep my balance, but with me being on my tip toes, it made it twenty times harder. I landed on the ground, the notebook falling out of my hand. I opened my eyes, watching Nick reach for his notebook.

"You little jerk!" I grabbed Nick's arm and pulled him back to me. His eyes were wide as I slapped his face, anger controlling me. A tiny crowd started to form around us, and I could faintly hear them chanting, "fight fight fight". I could barely hear, my head starting to throb. Did I hit my head during the fall?

My grip loosened on Nick as my vision started to blur. I fell forward, my head heading for the concrete again. Something caught me, not that I could tell what was happening.

I could faintly hear Nick yelling my name and for help. But the world around me started to fade as my eyes closed. Maybe a nap would help...

"Earth to Dream! Come on, we are almost there!" Sapnap waved his hand in front of my face, jumping while doing so. I looked around, noticing the village in front of us. The streets were almost empty, only a few people out. I sucked in a breath. I hadn't been here in such a long time, it was weird now to see the village I used to live in.

"Ok, look out for all three of them. If we see one, immediately grab them. It's better if we can get one rather than zero." George and Sapnap nodded, their once childish grins changing into to stone cold looks. 

We walked onto the street, looking over every person around. Some mothers grabbed their children, pulling them away from us. At least no one could see my face, since I visibly winced every time they got pulled away. When I was younger, we would always run up to the guards and ask questions. We were carefree and didn't fear them. Now, we were the bad guys who mothers protected the children from.

I jumped when a small child ran in front of us. She had light blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She giggled pulling at my brown cloak.

"Hey, little girl. What's your name?" I bent down to her eye level. She grinned and poked my mask. I laughed a little, loving her childish ways.

"Abigail!" She squealed, bouncing up and down. Her little dress bounced with her. I looked back at Sapnap and George. George was smiling, watching Abigail as well. Sapnap, on the other hand, looked furious.

"Oh my god, Abigail!" I heard a women cry out. I looked back as a women grabbed Abigail, not taking her eyes off of us. "I am so sorry King D-"

"As you should be. King Dream deserves to be respected, control your child next time." Sapnap cut the women off. He pulled out his sword and placed it in front of me. I took a step back, watching Sapnap. This was not typical Sapnap, not at all.

"Sapnap, it's fine. Calm down, she is just a kid." I put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him back. I shot him a glare and then turned back to lady and Abigail. "It's okay, ma'am. She was just curious. Have a good rest of your day. Bye, Abigail." I waved to the little girl. She squealed and waved back, watching us walk past.

All three of us walked in silence. We reached the end of the road and I looked around. No people, perfect. I grabbed Sapnap's arm, turning him towards me.

"What was that! You did not have to be so rude!" Sapnap looked shocked, then his eyes went down into slits.

"We can't let random people run up to you! What if you got hurt?" Sapnap yelled. I took a step back, looking down at the ground. Sapnap cared... he always has... just like George...

"I think he is waking up... calm down, we don't want to spook him." I heard a voice, one I didn't recognize. As I opened my eyes, it was no longer the blue sky that I had seen just seconds beforehand. It was a white ceiling with blinding lights, one I had never seen before.

I gasped, sitting up quickly. I instantly regretted my decision, pain shooting into my head. I groaned, but before I could fall backwards, strong hands grabbed my shoulders. 

"Hey, kid. You're safe, but I'm going to need you to slowly lay down." I looked at the boy. He had brown hair with brown eyes and glasses. He seemed to be older than me, but I couldn't tell at this point. I nodded and he helped me lean back into the pillow my head had been on before.

"Clay!" I heard Nick's voice and looked around. He was behind the guy in glasses. I smiled at him.

"Hey, Nick. What happened?" I rubbed my forehead, only for my hand to meet a bandage. I pulled my hand away, seeing a little bit of blood on it.

"You hit your head hard when I knocked you over, then suddenly your eyes got all hazy and you flew into my arms. This is George, he helped me carry you to his house." I looked George, who waved a little. "I'm really sorry for knocking you over, I should've known you could hurt yourse-"

"Stop. Nick, I should stop teasing you. I caused this in the long run, don't blame yourself." Nick smiled, nodding his head a little. "And uh, George, thanks for helping me."

"Of course! As soon as I saw you go limp, I wanted to make sure you would be okay. Little kids like you guys shouldn't be going limp all of the sudden." We laughed a little.

"Hey, we aren't that little! I bet I'm taller than you!" I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"You definitely are, carrying you was not the easiest job." Nick burst out laughing at George's remark. I rolled my eyes. "Also, I'm older than you two, so that means I'm smarter." He smirked proudly.

"Bet I could finish your math homework for you in 10 minutes." I said, folding my arms against my chest. He looked at me, trying to tell if I was serious.

"Deal."

"I'm... I'm sorry Sapnap. I know you were doing what was best in your mind." I smiled at Sapnap, who looked surprised, to say the least. Then he smiled, holding his arms out.

"Group hug?" Sapnap asked. Before he could even blink, I grabbed onto him, lifting him off the ground. He let out a squeak, not expecting my hug. Then he started laughing and hugged me back.

"You knuckleheads. One second your about to kill each other, now your hugging each other." George smiled, watching us. My eyes landed on him and I grinned.

"Aww, you love us. Come here," I lunged at George. He jumped back, trying to avoid my arms.

"No, no, no, no!" He cried out as I grabbed him, forcing him into the hug. Sapnap grabbed him as well, not giving him room to budge. He struggled for a little while before accepting it.

So there we stood, in the middle of town, hugging like idiots.

Oh, and I did George's homework in 6 minutes, if you guys were wondering.

----------------------------

(1861 Words)

Two chapters today because I felt bad about not updating for a long time! Anyways, just so you guys know, here are the ages of the people we have seen so far:

16- Tubbo and Tommy

19- Skeppy, Mega, and Harvey (we haven't seen Harvey but shhh-)

20- Dream and Sapnap

22- Darryl and George

25- Technoblade

26- Wilbur

(These ages aren't accurate, they just go along with the story)

Hope you guys enjoyed :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 21.4K 76
I stood, facing him, fighting the tears that were threatening to spill. It didn't help that he was just standing there, a look of hurt brushing agais...
572K 21.2K 52
A story where two minecraft streamers Tommy and Savana, Sapnaps sister push away their feelings for as long as they could, it a...
29.8K 1.6K 26
Four teenagers from four different cliques and two different countries come together due to a music assignment and a music contest, and goes from a v...
239 2 10
A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a man said to be named Dream after his sixte...