Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

By HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Five

961 65 140
By HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Roman and Remus were eating dinner with their mom, Remus talking about Janus and their time there. Of course, not saying that the two found the candy. They gave that to Janus to munch on.

"Sounds like you had fun," Julian smiled at the two, "I want to vist him too, so let's say this weekend?"

Remus smiled even brighter, "Yeah! We're going back tomorrow, he's gonna be there for two weeks, and we have until the end of this week to vist him."

Roman looked up from his phone, "Couldn't we just vist him after school?" He asked.

Remus blinked.

"Oh shit, you're right."

Roman rolled his eyes, going back to Instagram.

Julian chuckled, "I see you two are getting along just fine."

"Yep!" Remus chirped, but he nudged Roman under the table. Roman looked down, only to see a middle finger pointing at him.

Roman glared at Remus, him smirking back.

Roman then grinned.

"Mooooom! Remus flipped me off!"

"Did not!"

"Liar! You did it under the table!"

"Got proof?"

"Got proof you didn't do it?"

"Got proof you didn't suck Virgil's di-"

"Boys! Enough!" Julian snapped. The two went quiet, but kept glaring at each other.

She sighed, "Thank you,"

The twins grumbled a whatever, Roman going back to his phone, Remus picking at his salad.

"Snitch." Remus muttered under his breath.

"Asshole." Roman muttered back.

"Fuckface."

"Bitch."

"Idiot."

"Rat."

"Prideful prick!"

"Disgusting dick!"

"Boys!"
.
.
.
.
Remus was doing the dishes for flipping Roman off, the other twin smirked at him, happily walking to the bedroom.

Roman was listening to Go the Distance on his phone, scrolling through Remy's Instagram, looking at photos or group photos.

His phone vibrated, a text appearing.

Hope: Hey, you good? What happened with Deceit must of been tough, and I just wanted to kinda check on you or something

Roman: Oh, hey! Yeah, i'm fine

Roman: Deceit is alright too, he'll come back to school in two weeks

Hope: oh, that's good! I was worried

Hope: When are you coming back?

Hope: not that im trying to force yuo to come back, im just asking

Hope: you*

Roman: Next week, and relax! You panic too much

He smiled at thinking of that. Reminded him of Virgil.

Hope: sorry

Hope: i have to take care of my younger siblings, see you later

Roman: Farewell!

As soon as the song was over, Remus kicked the door open, "I'm gonna kick your ass, Roman!"

"Don't you dare!" Roman yelled back, wrapping his wing around him.

Remus laughed, popping his knuckles, "Better run, brother. I'll give you a five second head start."

"1.."

Roman bolted out of the room.

"2.."

He quietly ran pass their mother's room.

"3.."

Roman ran into the living room.

"4, 5! Ready or not, here I come, Princey!~"

"Fuck," Roman hid his wing, going behind the fridge, being mindful of the dust and dirt behind it.

"Roooooomaaaaaaaan!~" Remus' voice sung, "Where are yoooouuuuu?~"

Roman pressed a hand over his mouth so he doesn't scream or giggle.

Remus hummed a song, walking into the kitchen, "I'm going to fiiiiiind yooooouuuu! And then I'm going to punch you!"

Roman heard the footsteps get closer to his hiding spot. He shuffled closer to the wall, trying really hard not to giggle.

"Are you.." Remus trailed off, his hands on the fridge, "Behind here?!" He saw Remus' grinning face.

Roman couldn't help but squeal. Remus laughed, grabbing his arm and yanking him out.

"Ahh! Remus, waaait!" Roman tugged at him arm.

"Shouldn't of tattled on me!" Remus punched him, but not hard at all. He didn't really want to hurt him, but make it hard enough where he can feel it.

"Is that even a word?!"

The two rough house some more, screaming and yelling as they chased and attacked each other.

Their mother was in the hallway entrance, leaning against the wall with a smile.

She really loved her boys. They are literally a part of her, they have a part of her heart. She loved them more than anything.

But..

"Boys! Come here." Julian called.

The two immediately separated, huffing.

"Remus started it!" Roman pointed at his brother. Remus smacked him on the head, "How much of a snitch are you gonna be, Princey?"

"Ow! You better bet the biggest fucking one! Mom! He also hit me!" Roman ran to her, trying not to giggle and laugh.

Remus groaned, "God damnit." And slowly walked to her, not wanting to get punished.

Julian rolled her eyes, "You aren't in trouble-"

"I'm not?"

"He isn't?"

"No," She gave them a hard stare, indicating to not interrupt, "I have something to tell you."

The two remained quiet, staring up at her.

"I'm going away for two weeks on a business trip," She already knew how this would turn out, "So y-"

"That isn't that big of a deal, we'll be fine!" Roman said, Remus nodding in agreement.

She gave them a look.

"Sorry, I'll shut up now," Roman chuckled nervously.

"As I was saying, I'm leaving for two weeks. And you aren't going to be alone."

Remus opened his mouth, but she beat him to it, "No, you won't be fine, last time, the kitchen didn't even look like a fucking kitchen."

Remus huffed, "Fine! So what, is Aunt Stacey gonna babysit us again?" he asked.

Stacey was Julian's best friend, and the woman on the phone from yesterday. She was considered an aunt, seeing how close she was to the family.

"No, she couldn't," Julian took a deep breath in, then out.

"Your.. father is going to."

Both pair of eyes went wide. Roman opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He looked down with a blank stare.

Remus looked extremely pissed with this decision. His hande turned to fists as he glared at Julian, "Fuck. No."

"Remus-"

"No! I'd rather have an alcoholic babysit us! That guy comes over here, I'm taking Roman to a friend's house." Remus grabbed his brother's hand, squeezing it to reassure him through his rage.

Roman squeezed back.

"Remus, there was no one else!" Julian looked at Roman's expression, but he just stared at the floor.

"Grandma Beth? That woman isn't dead yet, she can stay here."

"She's homophobic as fuck," Roman muttered, "At least dad isn't."

Remus looked at his brother with a hurt and confused look, "You'd rather have him then Grandma Beth?"

"Yes," Roman shook his head, "she isn't nice to me either. So between the two mean people, I'd rather go with dad."

Remus let go of his hand, "Roman, what is wrong with you?! That man has hurt you! Why- Why are you wanting to see him?"

Roman rolled his eyes, looking annoyed and bothered now, "One; he never hurt me physically. Two; I don't know why you're all upset, you were his favorite after the accident. Three; maybe.. maybe he became a different person? Didn't mom say he remarried? Surely he wouldn't be awful to her and their kids."

"Sure, if none of their kids were disabled." Remus sneered, "And I hate that I was his favorite! He shouldn't of even had a fucking favorite! And he still hurt you mentally and emotionally!

"Roman, Remus," Julian whispered.

They both glanced at her, and felt extremely guilty. She had tears in her eyes.

"I'm doing this for the both of you," Julian said, "I'm saving for both of your colleges, a car for Roman, a better house, food.."

She refused to cry, she's the parent. She isn't suppose to be crying infront of them.

"Please.. just do it for me. You don't even have to stay here most of the time, I give you permission to stay at a friend's house while you can."

"Good," Remus growled, grabbing Roman's hand and dragging him to their room.

Roman just followed.

Julian wanted to say "Wait, I won't go, I'll stay," but that can't happen. She already said it.

She sighed, rubbing at her eyes. She flinched when the door slammed.

Was this the right choice?

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 2.5K 30
Anxiety has always been a cast out. Everyside is born with a power. Roman has the ability to create small holographic creatures. Logan has Telepathy...
12.1K 843 30
janus' life is great. He has a lovely group of friends he's known since college and the most caring boyfriend in Patton. At the same time Janus' life...
3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...
30.3K 1.1K 24
So this is my very first story ever so let me know what you guys think! The following pictures that you'll see in this story do NOT belong to me so i...