F⃨a⃨l⃨l⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ S⃨e⃨c⃨r⃨e⃨t⃨l⃨...

By dreameroftheocean

Their fathers do business together. He & her older brother work side by side as the youngest multi billionai... More

Flashback
Flashback part 2
1. The night of his absence.
2. Drowning thoughts of questions and denial of future assumptions
3. Stress.bullshit.brain.fuck
4. His & Hers
9. Attention
7. The garden
8. He saw her & now im in deep shit
9. p0^ñ
10. Emily ღ David
12. Smirk goes to revenge
13. Class of hate
14. Wrong answers for dumb brains
15. Chuckle of boredom
16. New comes with trouble
17. Grey comes with dark lost forests
18. Hand
19. Snap to the bad trouble
20. Moments of flirting
21. Periods
22. Swim of madness
23. Shut the car door harshly
24. Kiss
25. Jessie
26. Jessie
26. What L I E S under
27.
27. Stoned-cold-hearted-asshole
28. His Attention
29.
30. Drunk & tired eyes speak the truth
31. You crazy piece of shit
32. Sorry
33. Ruin
34. Feeling for another girl
35. Drowning
36. memory "drowning"
37. Kissed of swimming
38. Truth ot dare to the secret
39. Secrets
40. You almost cut the girl into pieces
41. Break your hand as you break the glass
42. Flirt
43. Flirt
44. Wedding going to change everything
45
46.
47.
48. This is when everything changed...
49. Not childhood best friends anymore... things changed
50. "Did you reject the kiss" "gurl what did you do"
51.
52
53.
52. No... it was my fault. Shes not doing it
53. Eyes of the shinest blue yet the darkest blue
54.
55.
56. His bet to his young self failed
57. Stuck anger
58.
59.
61. Leave
62. Stay as far away from me as you can... it's better for both of us
63. Going against him
64. Stop it
65: the slap after the kiss made it worse
66. His girl- meant his best friend
67. He chose to listen to her... which caused him to lose things
•*•*The end*•*•
10.

60. Except

711 12 9
By dreameroftheocean

"When?" He asked in excitement but he tried to hide the excitement because he saw my face and how embarrassed I was. Plus sad.

"Few days ago" I whispered.
"Where?" He asked quietly.
"On- on Lory's wedding" I didn't want to look at him.

"So it wasn't only Lory's wedding. My favorite couple kissed. HAHA" he yelled.

I just looked at him all confused and couldn't even believe him.

He realized I was looking at him with that look and he calmed down.

"What's wrong?" He said quietly.
"Like I said.. he tricked me" a tear fell out.
"How?" Was the only word that came out of his mouth. "He didn't actually want to kiss me. He didn't even want to. It was nothing to him while it was the world to me even tho I had no idea what was happening... he just wanted information" i said everything with anger but the last part I looked at the ground with the other eye dropping another tear as well.

"Wha-ho-" he didn't even know what to say.

I took a deep breath knowing I now have to let everything out.
"While he was gone David and Emily caught feelings for each other then they did stuff in secret."

I took a deep breath.

"I saw it but I kept them secrets inside but that night we played games when Daven was back. His girlfriend tricked me into saying that Emily was doing shit with one of Daven's best friends and you know the rules of Daven to his best friends?!!!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"So Daven was in fire and he got even more mad when nobody was telling him who the guy was. He started coming after me because he thought I was the only one who could tell him who the guy was."

I took another deep breath getting into the hard part.

"I didn't and he just came after me for months.. he got mad and that turned into flirting. A lot of flirting. Like a lot which that turned into him not handling it so he just got me locked up at the roof top on the wedding day and I still wouldn't tell him so he made a deal with me but that didn't even matter because I never did agree to the deal. He gave me 3 chances but I still didn't tell him so he just-. He didn't even feel bad but then I couldn't hold it in since he ruined my first kiss AND I didn't really give a fuck at that point so I just told him and he got even more mad which turned him into taking another round with his anger...."

And I finally took my last breath.

I didn't look at him but I could tell he was shock.

"Ok I know David and Emily's couple thing is important but I'm flying for you and Daven-" as he said the last part I yelled.

"ITS NOT HOW YOU THINK IT IS UNCLE!" I was about to cry.

He was calm even after I yelled at him...

"Bother to tell me why they are sending you away?" He questioned after me yelling at him.

"My brother found out and he punched Daven for that but for some reason Cameron and Daven won't admit that they know about him and Emily.. I don't know why. They just won't tell him. But my brother didn't want to tell others about how his best friend kissed his sister so he just blamed it on my grades." I explained.

"Wavily.. I'm a guy and I don't know if you'll believe me or not but I don't think Daven did it to just get information" he breathed out.

I looked at him confused.

"He might say it as an excuse to even trick his brain AND his feelings into not admitting his feelings because he doesn't want to admit that.... but I don't think he kissed you for the information..." he smiled.

I just rolled my eyes. He's just trying to make me feel better.

"Uncle please" I rolled my eyes again.

"No I'm serious... did you not even see the way he looked at you in the kitchen.. that's how I look at my wife because I'm so in love with her..." He laughed then signed.

"the way Daven looks at you I don't blame him for not wanting to admit his feelings- because my buddy as fallen so bloody deep that he would rather just hide than come out" he looked at the ground.

"It's dangerous to fall for someone I mean teenagers might say that they wanna fall for someone but they don't actually know how scary it is unless you actually fall for anyone- Daven is scared to admit his feelings because he knows he's fucked at 18"

I looked at him for cussing and he didn't even bother to like hide it which made me laugh.

"So he's just acting- to like fake it and hide it- you know that thing people say... fake it till you make it"

I suddenly remembered last night. How he just admitted that he didn't actually want to kiss me.

"But last night... he actually admitted it. He said 'well at least I wasn't the one who got their first kiss from a guy who didn't actually want to kiss them''" I lowered my voice at his part.

He just laughed after that.

"I actually didn't think you would be that dumb around guys... especially not your best friend." He made fun of me. I glared at him which his smiled grew even bigger.

"Dumbass he's angry. Cameron told me all about the moving news for him and THATS why he's so angry because the gir-.. everytime when this buddy finds something he loves it goes away." He explained but also in some parts he wouldn't complete them...

The second he finished explaining the door opened and the guy we have been talking about came thru it.

When I tell you my heart dropped. I just admitted my feelings about him to uncle Jackson and let me tell you. When you just admit your feelings then you see the person right after that it feels different.

"Mrs. wall—y" he opened the door as he was speaking then said the last letter as he saw me with a more quiet tone.

He paused. I guess him and I had locked eyes for longer than we thought because then my uncle just cleared his throat to get his attention again.

He quickly got his eyes off me then blinked a couple of times and went "y-ya sorry. Um. Miss."

He took a breath. "Mrs.Wally wants to see you downstairs" he said in a calm voice.

His eyes blinked a lot and wondered looking down at the ground so much and I could tell he was trying so hard not to lock eyes with me again but he failed because his eyes would get with mine every second or so.

Uncle knew what was up because then he left the room and Daven was leaving too but he looked at me for one last time which lasted like 7 seconds (yes I counted) and I could see the way he has excepted the fact of me leaving.

He has excepted the fact that I was leaving in a painful way... he had excepted that he can't do anything about it in a painful way...

As our eyes continued to lock with each other for those 7 seconds I just- I KNOW THIS IS JUST- but I don't care.

I just wanted to hug him and kiss him so hard to the point where we both run out of our breaths. I don't want to see this pain in his eyes. What uncle Jackson said about his stuff always leaving as he starts to love them broke me.

My brain kept pushing me into standing up and hugging him then go as far as I could until he pushes me away but he left before I made up my mind. Plus nobody could even hear us so and my brother didn't have to know. But I felt like I could read his eyes and mind.

I swear they were telling me to do it. Do it. This was our chance. His eyes were encouraging and begging to take the chance me but I was too much of a pussy to move. He waited even longer than he was spouse to after uncle Jackson got out of the living him but my stupid mind.

The pain hurt more than it should have. He left after he knew I couldn't do it. It was like we could literally talk in our heads to each other. He tried but I was too much of a pussy.

He just left and closed the door after himself. I just sat there in pain. I lost my chance. My brain finally made up its stupid mind and was gonna make me do it but at the last second which he left.

I hate it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 65 21
Teagan Monicroff comes from a long line of Monicroff Mages, hero's, and special beings. The Monicroff blood basically entitles her to being perfect a...
325K 10K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

7.4K 137 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
15.3K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...