๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ๅไธ€

2.7K 140 18
By yunanomy

By this time, you have already entered Kamii University. This chapter might be a little bit sloppy so I hope you don't really mind.

...

' I can't afford to lose here!' Koutarou Amon thought as two similar ghouls rushed towards him. Clanging sounds were produced by the quinque and the kagune as they both were attacking and defending each other. Amon then divided his quinque into two. He let out a battle cry before he proceeded.

Meanwhile, agonizing screams were heard coming from a huge room with a pattern of black and white for its flooring. The atmosphere there felt uncomfortable and horrifying, and it reeked the smell of blood and things that have not been washed for almost ages.

' What am I doing here?' Kaneki thought to himself, wondering where he was.

***

" I don't want him here. He has no intentions of helping Kaneki!" Touka argued.

" Our chances of successfully rescuing Kaneki-kun will increase if we bring him along. We would have less to worry about with him around," the manager acknowledged.

" How the hell are you still even alive?" she asked grumpily.

" 'Eat yourself'. I simply followed the advice you gave me. As you can see, that turned out rather well. And, unexpectedly enough, I happen to taste pretty good," Tsukiyama said as he licked his lips.

" Whatever the case, I'm still against this! This guy just wants to eat Kaneki!"

" You don't have to worry about that," a man said and entered the room. To be more precise, it was Yomo, " I'll look after him. He won't try anything under my watch."

" Yomo-kun, any movements from the CCG?" Quzin asked.

" It seems like they're ready to mount an attack once all civilians have been evacuated."

" We will rescue Kaneki-kun by using the CCG's attack as cover. Are there any objections?"

" Tch... Kaneki.." Touka groaned.

His wrists were tied in chains and his clothes were now torn. The ravenette adjusted his eyesight to see a man with blonde-like hair and a bright, yellow vest.

" Finally awake?" he asked, " Isn't my room nice? I need to thank ( Y/n )-san for helping me clean this room. Tatara-san said he had no use for you, so I went ahead and claimed you for myself. I couldn't be happier. I've been dying to have you as a company... Right from the moment, we met."

Jason then cracked his finger, loud enough for Kaneki to hear," No. Since before we even met. So please, try not to disappoint me."

The black-haired male then wriggled to get out of the chain's grip multiple times but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't.

" RC inhibition fluid. When it enters a ghoul's body, all kagune activity is suppressed. As soon as that happens, their body becomes vulnerable and my scalpel can slice through them with ease. Almost as if.. they were a mere human," Yamori exclaimed as he held an injection in his hand and went closer to the Rinkaku, " While ghouls are immune to hypodermic needles, for the most part, there is one place a needle will pass through. And that.. is the mucosa!"

***

The smell of blood and gore was lingering around the black and white room, and screams of agony can be heard afar but yet, Yamori couldn't stop himself. That was the only thing that you can hear and smell in that chamber. Other than that, surrounding Kaneki was his own blood splattered around the floor.

" Where are you in the count now?" Yamori asked and he placed the tool, which caused Kaneki to scream his lungs out, in a bloody tray.

" 559.. 552.."

" I'll be back after they regrow."

" 545.." Kaneki continued to count backward lifelessly, panting heavily as his vision started to go blurry with every second that passed by.

" Clean that mess up," The merciless torturer commanded towards one of the members, who was wearing a red cloak, the hood covering his face completely.

" Yes, sir."

~

" Kaneki," the man in the red cloak, said his name and he cleaned the red, bloody floor with a mop and a bucket of water, that has been already diffused with blood.

" Banjou..san?" Kaneki whispered as the other ghoul took out his mask, revealing his face.

" I promise I'll find a way to get you out of here. Just hang in there."

" Why me?"

" I heard that Rize-san is dead from
( l/n )-san. You didn't tell me in order to spare my feelings, right? You're a good guy. Shu and Haru will be taking over for me. You can trust them. If anything happens, tell them. Kaneki, hang in there."

Banjou left the room and Kaneki started to sob uncontrollably, thinking why it was always him, thinking why he is always the victim. He was left alone in that chamber, no one coming to save him... yet.

" Is there something wrong?" Amon asked Shinohara, who was sitting beside him and was flipping pages about Jason.

" What were your thoughts after going up against this guy, Amon?"

" He's not like any ghoul I've met before. He had a distinct sort of vibe."

" This was before they started calling him Jason. He was arrested by the CCG and detained at the Cochlea Ghoul Internment Center. While there, a certain- Well, how should I say this? A rather conflicted Investigator was assigned to him, you see..."

" 559.. 552.." Jason whimpered, his hands were tied into a chair with blood and weapons surrounding him.

" Let me take more!"

" 545..."

" Allow me to remove them all for you!"

" He was a subject of intense torture which led him to create another personality within himself. For the sake of his survival. And soon after that, he broke out. Ever since then, acts of savagery have been something he takes delight in. It reflects the torture that he personally withstood. The name 'Jason' came around soon after that as well."

***

ᴀᴏɢɪʀɪ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴇ

" That was sooner than we thought, huh?" Eto said as she stood at the edge of the building with other Aogiri members behind her. ( Y/n ) was just standing behind them all, banging her head to the wall gently because of boredom that was killing her slowly.

" Yeah," Tatara agreed, " Bin brothers, you're in the main building."

" Understood," the brothers replied.

" Kirishima, the annex."

" Right."

" ( l/n ), in the west and east entrance," Tatara stated, staring at her with confused eyes.

" Affirmative," she replied, clearing her throat and looked at the other side in embarrassment, the color red started to spread around the cheeks but it was a good thing no one saw it. After all, she was wearing a mask.

" We're going, Eto. Take it from here, Noro."

" Where's Yamori?" Ayato asked so suddenly.

" Beats me. Who knows where he's wandered off to? Probably ( Y/n )-chan knows," Nico exclaimed as he walked away, causing Ayato to change his eye directed towards the ( h/c )-haired female.

" He's still doing it," ( Y/n ) said as she walked away, not to do her business, but to see the ravenette and how he was doing," That stupid bastard. At a time like this, too.

" It's too cruel," a man sighed cleaned Kaneki's foot carefully with a wet towel.

" Thank.. you," Kaneki thanked the two, who opened their hood to show their face.

" Kaneki-kun. Banjou-san told us to bring you a message. ' I promise we'll save you, so don't give up. I have requested ( Y/n )-san to help us in rescuing you', " he said as Kaneki just sighed in relief, hoping that ( Y/n ) could help him get out of this horrible mess. Although he wasn't familiar with her, he knew that there was something in her that he could trust, " All right, Kaneki-san. We'll be back later."

" We'll definitely get you out of here," the female said and opened the door to reveal a ( h/c ) female wearing her usual ghoul mask. They bowed down at her and she smiled at them.

" You know, you don't really have to be that polite around me," she whispered and softened her eyes.

" Thank you, ( Y/n )-sama," they said and left the room, leaving Kaneki and ( Y/n ) alone together. She sighed before getting closer to him. The ravenette didn't have the strength or the hope to look at her. He did want to but a part of him was disagreeing.

" You must be Kaneki, am I correct?" she asked and came to a stop.

" Y.. yes.."

" You can just nod your head. You don't seem to feel like talking."

He remained quiet, obeying what the female said. ( Y/n ) sighed and crouched down, wiping the bloodstain off his cheek," Just stay there a bit longer. I promise I'll help you get out of this mess. I don't think you trust me just yet but... do count on me just for this one. I'm going to admit, I'm not the best at comforting people but I hope this helps."

After saying that, she patted his head twice as Kaneki, who never expected this, gasped. He felt as if all his worries has been washed away, not to mention it felt nice being touched by gentle hands in the middle of intensive torture. 

While doing so, the door opened to reveal Yamori. She then stopped patting him and muttered a soft apology to him because the fact that he was about to go through something heavy made her afraid. As soon as the big man passed her, he cracked his finger and grinned.

' I'll help you Kaneki. I might be a sinner who's killed millions but... I can do this.'

The ( h/c ) female was walking down the stairs with her black trench coat, a pair of black boots, and her ghoul mask. She delved into her pocket to take out some kind of small timer-no, a bomb, that was ready to explode any moment. A bunch of footsteps was heard echoing across the hallway and it wasn't one or two. It was hundreds.

' CCG officers, huh?' ( Y/n ) thought as she continued walking, taking her time. As the CCG finally encountered her, they gasped before pulling out their guns and shields. The female just continued walking, activating her kagune, her hands playing with the dangerous object, " I don't want to harm you, so I think now is the best time to surrender."

" You're a fucking ghoul! Do you think-"

Before he could finish talking, he got beheaded by one of her kagune, which had a pointy edge filled with his blood. The rest shrieked and started to sweat even more and because of that, they pulled the trigger and started to aim at her. To no avail, she managed to block all of them using her kagune.

 Not long after, sharp blades located in the point of the kagune aimed at the soldiers. They managed to properly hit the forehead of those CCG officers. One of them managed to dodge and decided to inform headquarters, even though he knew that he might not be able to deliver the information on time.

" Squad 7 is now facing SS-rated ghoul, Blades-" before he could finish, ( Y/n ) stepped on his back, a large hole started to form. Blood splattered on her jacket and the stone floor, the pool of blood combining forces to create a bigger one.

" I'm sorry but I can't let you win, can I?" she sighed before heading to the east. As she was running with uncontrollable speed, she smelled a very familiar scent lingering around her.

' ( b/n )? He wouldn't go here alone. He knows he can't survive here himself unless... the whole team is with him. Should I tell Ayato and Tatara-san? No... I'll just leave both them,' she thought, ' Kaneki-san.. hold on a little longer.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 31 20
evยทaยทnesยทcent /หŒevษ™หˆnes(ษ™)nt/ soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing. In which a girl steps into the realm o...
9.7K 322 39
Basically, You guys get to ask or dare us,Kaneki Ken. Kuroneki: Black haired Kaneki Shironeki: White haired Kaneki Haise: Black and White haire...
10.9K 209 30
Kaniya Ken was a normal college student who loved to read books and lived with no parents. Eventually Kaniya turns into a ghoul and was tested on by...
264K 6.9K 25
โš ๏ธ1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIESโš ๏ธ โž–โž– โ—C O M P L E T E Dโ— Time had seem to...