Find My True Self (GxG)

By littlest_pumpkin

This is about a Girl named Lily, She was in loved with her boyfriend, Zack. They been dating since 8th grade... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Moving in
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?
Chapter 7- Double Date
Chapter 8 - I'm Positive
Chapter 10- The Ultrasound
Chapter 11 - I miss you - Lily
Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go
Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: You still love her?
Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack
Chapter 17 ~ Prom
Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?
Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise
Chapter 20 ~ Baby's First word
Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day
A/N - Author Note
Chapter 22 ~ Radley
Chapter 23 - visitation
Chapter 24 - Coming home to...
Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment
Chapter 26 - A Day Out

Chapter 9- The Slumber

36 1 0
By littlest_pumpkin

(They Arrived at Lily's house, and went halfway upstairs until Giselle said ''Girls?'' )

Lily: Yes mami? 

Giselle: What are you guys doing all going upstairs? (paused and saw Tessa) Tessa? Mija?

Tessa: Y-yea 

Giselle: How are you hun? it's been awhile since you came here everything ok?

(Tessa told Lily's mom the truth about not being friends anymore and they made up and want to catch up)

Tessa: I missed you Ms. G

Giselle: I missed you too hun.

(Giselle bring Tessa in for a hug)

Giselle: well you girls have fun, I'll make some snack for you guys.

Lily: okay mama

Alex: Okay Tia 

(They head upstairs and sat down on Lilly's bed and talked)

Alex: Truth or dare anyone?

Tessa: Yesss!

Lily: Sure

Selena: yes

Delilah: (shrugs) alright. 

Alex: Whose going first?

Selena: ME! baby (chuckles) 

Alex: Okay baby Truth or dare?

Selena: Dare

Alex: I dare you to kiss Lily

(Lily looks away and surprise)

Selena: Okay, I'm telling you she my best friend.

(Lily leans in and Selena kiss her)

Alex: Whose next?

Tessa: Me

Alex: okay Tessa, Truth or Dare?

Tessa: Dare

Alex: Damn all dares? anyways I dare you to post an selfie on Instagram

Tessa: Okay (gets phone and post a recent selfie on Insta)

Delilah: I'll go

(Zack Text Lily ''Hey can you meet me?'')

(Lily looks at her phone then look at Delilah, Delilah saw her phone, Lily grabbed her phone and text back)

(Lily text Zack ''What you want?'')

(Zack text Lily ''We need to talk, you haven't gave me an explanation on why you chose Delilah over me.'')

(Lily text Zack ''where at?'')

(Zack text Lily ''you know where I'll be'')

(Lily text Zack ''Alright omw'')

(Lily set her phone down, scoot over towards Delilah and kissed her)

Lily: (whisper) I'm going to meet someone

Delilah: who? Will you take long?

Lily: Just a teacher to help me, and i won't take long

Delilah: alright.

(Delilah and Lily kissed and Lily walk downstairs to tell her mom she meeting Zack, she grabs her mom's car keys and she drive to her and Zack spot and gets out of the car and walks towards the spot)

Lily: Hey

Zack: Hey

Lily: (paused)

Zack: Everything was going good. all you had to do was tell me the truth, do you like Delilah. But i can't get over you Lily. Even Tessa told me to win you back, when me and Tessa was together, I'm sorry for pressuring you before about choosing me or Delilah, i just miss you. 

Lily: I'm sorry for falling for someone who first saw. I've missed you too.

Zack: Lily -i 

(Zack step closer) 

Zack: I love you

(Lily was shocked because they never said the 3 letter words before until now)

Lily: I love you to 

Zack: I'll do anything for you and our baby

Lily: i-i know but-

(Zack steps closer place his hand on her lips and bend down and kiss her, and she let loose and kiss him back passionately)

(Delilah texts Lily ''Where are you?'')

(Delilah texts Lily ''Hello????'')

(Delilah texts Lily ''Babe?'')

(Incoming call from Delilah, Lily's phone buzzes in her pocket, but she continues kissing Zack while turn off her phone, Delilah hang up) 

Delilah's POV:

Delilah: Guys Lily not answering her phone..

Tessa: Where did she go anyway? 

Alex: Lil cuz been gone for a while (confused)

(Tessa knows where she was though, but didn't want to tell Delilah, because Lily need to be with her baby's father)

Tessa: I'm going to go use the restroom 

Selena: Okay (nods) 

Alex: I'm sure she's probably with a teacher for work

Delilah: Y-yea y-ou probably right

(Tessa in the bathroom Texting Zack and Lily ''Where are you guys, Delilah getting suspicious''

(Lily turns on her phone and see all her messages from Delilah and said ''Shit!'')

Zack: Just think about what I said, I really do love you,  and i want what's best for you and our baby, if you choose Delilah i understand. 

Lily: I will think about it. What about that kiss-

Zack: Just showing you how much i love you.

Lily: Well-

(Lily stand on her tippy toes and kiss Zack and Then Zack lifts her up and kiss her slowly, locks our tongues and tug on her lip, making a moan slip out her mouth, then look into her eyes) 

Zack: If you decide to choose Delilah, I'm always going to be the father. i will be there for my kid. 

Lily: Would you like to go to my ultrasound tomorrow, Delilah coming but she's knows your in the baby's life.

Zack: i would love to see what gender it is. 

Lily: Okay see you tomorrow (bites lip)

Zack: Goodnight Bab- Li-Lily 

Lily: Good night Zack. (smiles) 

(Lily gets in the car and drives home, felt the baby kick for the first time, she smile with joy, as she pull in to the Driveway, gets out and walk in the house)

Giselle: Everything ok? how's Zack?

Lily: Yea everything fine, i told him about the ultrasound tomorrow for the gender

Giselle: After your ultrasound, we still planning for the baby shower?

Lily: Yes Mom (smiles) Me and Selena wants it together, our due date kinda the same, her due date is after mines.

Giselle: Okay (concerned) Mija

Lily: Yea ma?

Giselle: do you still have feelings for Zack?

Lily: Ma, Me and him...kissed when i met up with him, he told me he love me and he kissed me and i kissed him back. 

Giselle: Mija, your still young so your confused who your true love, but you and Delilah made it a official 6 months ago, got to decide you want. 

Lily: Okay Ma.

Giselle: And i don't allowed a cheater so, don't keep this from Delilah, hun ok?

Lily: I won't Ma.

Giselle: They waiting for you upstairs mija

Lily: Where's Rosalyn Mom?

Giselle: Still at work, they have her covering for someone right now but she'll be home soon. 

Lily: Okay Mami, i love you.

Giselle: Love you too mija

(Lily walks upstairs and Goes to her room and see Delilah not in there, figure she in her room or in shower, so she walk in her room and ask Tessa or Alex or Selena where's Delilah)

Lily: where's Delilah? 

Selena: In her room

Tessa: (Stays quiet)

Alex: Lil cuz where were you? I know you wasn't at the school because teachers don't contact students after school hours, so where were you?

Lily: I was meeting Zack. My Baby Father.

Selena: Why? did he do anything? did he beg for you to get back with him?

Lily: no we just... J-just t-talked about the baby and The ultrasound tomorrow

Alex: Oh okay. Well, um Delilah in her room and she either mad or upset you left with a lame 'excuse' she knows you was lying, Lil cuz Delilah is your Girlfriend, you can tell her everything, why you tend to hide things?

Lily: I wasn't hiding it, just didn't want Delilah to get jealous. 

Alex: Or.. you still have feelings for Zack..?

Lily: What? No! I Love Delilah.

Alex: You don't seem or act like you do. 

Lily: Wow. Get out of my room!

Alex: So this slumber is cancel cause I'm right and your wrong? 

Lily: SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP

Alex: wow ok, Lena come on babe let go sleep.

Selena: Okay bebe.

(Selena and Alex went to their room, as Delilah hear Lily yelled but still in her room watching a movie on her phone)

Tessa: Want me go home Li?

Lily: no no it's ok. 

Tessa: you ok?

Lily: I'm ok.. just me and Zack kissed.

Tessa: well, it looks like your not over him, especially when you found out you were pregnant.

Lily: I just wanted to feel happy, how can i do that if Delilah can't let him be in my baby's life. If i choose Him, Delilah have to accept he is the father of my child. 

Tessa: Your right. But also know she is your girlfriend and you have to see what's she coming from, she just don't want to lose you if you pick someone else. 

Lily: your right Tess, i do miss you giving me advice, I'm glad your my friend again

Tessa: C'mere (Pull Lily close) 

(Tessa hug lily and Lily got up and knock on Delilah's door) 

(Delilah open her door and gesture Lily come in) 

Lily: H-hey 

Delilah: sup

Lily: I'm sorry for lying?

Delilah: Why do you not trust me?

Lily: -i um..

Delilah: You think I'll get jealous? or punch him again? or leave you? What is it? why do you not trust me?

Lily: I..I... don't K-Know 

Delilah: Or you still have feelings for him? 

Lily: N..n-no N-never bebe

Delilah: Be honest with me please

Lily: I don't i swear

Delilah: Then what took  so long with him? 

Lily: I was telling him about the ultrasound tomorrow. 

Delilah: that's it? That's what took you so long? 

Lily: yes

(Lily gets on top of Delilah and start kissing her but Delilah wasn't up to making out, so she push Lily off her gently) 

Delilah: Do you love me?

Lily: Of course i do! 

Delilah: Did you kiss zack when you met with him?

Lily: no!

Delilah: Please don't lie to me

Lily: He kissed me first after he told me he loves me.

Delilah: What did you say back?

Lily: I love you too and kissed him back.

Delilah: That's all i needed to know. 

Lily: Are you mad? bebe?

Delilah: Were done

Lily: W-what? Bebe what you mean? 

Delilah: I'm breaking up with you for real this time.

Lily: He kissed me! (sobs) 

Delilah: But you had a choice! Everyone has a choice to do the right thing. But you made it clear you still love him. 

Lily: (sobs loudly) Noo! Pl-please bebe please don't go

Delilah: I'm moving in with my Tia (aunt) tomorrow, think its best if we don't see each other, my mom still together with your mom. 

Lily: Please don't do this please you promise me you'll help me raise my baby. bebe please 

Delilah: think you should get out i don't want to see you right now i need time to think. 

(Lily walks to her room and Tessa saw tears rolling down her face and run to her and hold her close, Lily still crying, while Delilah packs her stuff and went downstairs to tell  her mom she moving in with Tia for a while, leaving early in the morning before anyone wakes up, text her Tia to tell her pick her up early) 

(So sorry for not working on this chapter! been super busy and i have more juicy chapter coming soon! xxx~Neecole)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 606 67
"I love you." He whispered in my ear and gently kissed my shoulder blade. After kissing my neck thoroughly, he brought his lips back to mine. He gent...
1K 78 13
"I can't tell you." "Why not? Why can't you tell me why I feel something toward you? This is supposed to be wrong, but it feels right. Why are you al...
1.4K 431 9
"Confined to her invisible world, she must find an answer." Luna has been homeschooled ever since she was six, and all the friends she's ever needed...
76 0 33
This is a story about sophomore teens, but mainly one specific teen. Jessie. Jessie is an insecure gator with a harsh past with his family and friend...