Suddenly There Was You(Comple...

By chaempot

A michaeng story.. (May contain mature scenes ahead) Author's note: Slow update ★********★ AN: This story is... More

one
two
three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
AN
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty six
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
An:Must read
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
New story!
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three

Twenty seven

2.8K 94 58
By chaempot

---chaeyoung---

I continue knocking on the door waiting for Mina to open up and leaned on it.She's still crying.Her sobs were clearly visible to my ears.I surely did fucked up again.

"Mina,please..sorry.I am sorry.." I pleaded

I was about to knock again when I heard her unlocked the door and pull it wide open.There stood Mina and her puffy eyes with her red cheeks.She was a crying mess but she still looked so gorgeous.My penguin princess.I do really missed her.

I looked at her without uttering any words at all. I was so mesmerized by her beauty which I had been missing all these time.I looked at her trying to hold my tears back not until her eyes gazed at me and smiled.I smiled back and before I knew it,she brought herself to me and hugged me so tightly.

"I missed you..I missed you so bad..I hate you!" She cried and randomly hit me on anywhere her fist landed.

"I missed you too,my princess.I'm sorry." I hugged her back and let go of my emotions and tears

"I hate you! I hate you,you fucking idiot!" She cried

"Okay,you were surely mad at me for cussing me out,my princess.I am sorry" I chuckled

"I do really hate you!" She cried again and continued hitting me

I hugged her tightly while caressing her back to comfort her or somehow ease the pain that I created.

"I hate you for leaving me,for hurting me.I hate you for keeping secrets to me..for not trusting me that I could help you..I hate you for trying to save me and everyone else while hurting yourself in the process.. I hate you chaeyoung!" She sobbed hardly and I was left with no choice other than to hugged her tight and let her feel my love for her this all this time..

"but I hate myself even more for still loving you after all the things you've done..I hate you..but that doesn't change the fact that I love you..I really do..I still love you despite of everything.." she cried and buried her face deeper on my neck..

"I love you too,my princess..I always do..I'm sorry for hurting you..I'm sorry for being selfish,for being a coward..I just don't wanna loose anyone anymore but I ended up almost loosing everyone..I'm sorry, I'm sorry.."

I broke the hug between us and kissed her temple.
God!How I missed this lovely girl of mine.

"I love you,my penguin princess" I apologized

"I love you too,my stupid cub" she pouted

I chuckled at her cute gestures before leaning in and kissed her lips.Those lips that I had been missing. Those lips that melts me everytime I get the chance to kiss her.I can taste the bitter-sweet taste of our kisses because of our tears.

The soft,tender and gentle kiss soon became deep and hot as we continued sharing kisses.It might be because we both missed each other so much or we're both got carried away with our emotions. Either of the two,I'm sure we both don't mind at all.

We continued sharing kisses so passionately.My hand soon started to groped around and caressed her body like it has it's own mind.She started moaning in pleasures as she grabbed the hem of my shirt pulling me closer.God,her moans made me loose my sanity. It was mind-blowing and those moans made me want to take her right away.

I was about to take her shirt off when suddenly we are interrupted by a loud thug.Mina and I quickly broke the intimacy between us only to find our friends on the floor.There goes our 'great friends'.Mina quickly buried her face to me.Surely,to hide her embarrassment from our 'great' friends who had smirks on their faces.

"I told you guys,It would be kiss and make up" Dahyun beamed

"Yah!you little-" I yelled but was interrupted by Jihyo's loud mouth

"YAH! I told you no naughty stuff tonight!!" Jihyo screamed

"Come on,thomas..they just missed each others.. I'll surely do the same with Jongyeon if it happened to us" Nayeon said while looking flirty at Jongyeon.

"As if I'd miss you,Nabong!" Jongyeon cracked

"Don't worry,I'll make you" Nayeon teased that made Jongyeon blushed

"Stop it" Jihyo scolded

"Yah,Jihyo! Mina and Chaeng deserve that." Momo interrupted

"You obviously need to get a lover on your own,Jihyo" Tzuyu smirked

"Right,look at them.Surely they're both sexually frustrated right now being interrupted on their session" Sana teased

"Yah,Sana!" I yelled.Mina was still hiding her face from everyone

"Look at Chaeyoung,she's blushing! Mina surely was blushing as well" Dahyun teased as everyone laughed including Jihyo

"Now,stop it gays..before Chaeyoung kicked us all out" Jihyo said chuckling

---

We decided to spend the night together watching late night movies while pigging out.It basically turned out to be a sudden sleepover.Everyone seem to be having fun good thing tomorrow was weekend. Everyone had their full attention to the movie except me who was slowly feeling a sudden pain on my head and my body.It probably came from the beatings I got last night and earlier not to mention I got fresh wrist wounds thanks to my lunatic cousin.

I slowly excused myself and went to the kitchen to get some pills.I took a pain reliever in the medicine cabinet and get a glass of water.I also decided to change the bandage of my wrist wound but it's giving me a hard time.Suddenly I felt a pair of hands and grabbed my wrist in a gentle way.

"You should've asked me to do this,you know" Mina pouted

"I don't wanna bother you besides I can handle this" I said

"That's what I'm talking about.You should be more open Chaeyoung.You can't always handle everything on your own.Sometimes you need a hand and it's just fine. It's not a bad thing to ask for anyone's help if you're having a hard time,you know" Mina stated still sulking.She's really cute.

"I'm sorry.I'm just really used on handling things on my own" I apologized

Silence wrapped around us as she continued cleaning up my wound and changed it's bandage.

"You don't know how  my heart shattered seeing you got beaten by your own cousin,Bambam.I almost ran out there if they didn't stop me" she said out of nowhere

What did she mean by that?Is she there?How? I looked at her suspiciously curious what she was talking about..

"I was there.We were all in there.We were all looking for you until we ended up in the gym and saw you and your  cousin beating you. We even saw how He slit this wound on your wrist.We saw it all.But Jihyo decided to hide from the bleachers and listen to the both of you.I really wanna help you out there,really." Mina confessed. Tears were slowly building up in her eyes

"I was really scared the moment you fainted.I-I thought, I was about to lose you,for real." She cried

"I'm sorry,for making you worried" I apologized again

"Didn't you think it's about time for Bambam to face the consequences of doing something against you all this time?" Mina asked

I sighed deeply.Random thoughts ran through my system thinking the deal I made with him.I obviously broke the deal right now and I don't know what am I supposed to do.I'm sure He'll get back at me by using my family against me the moment He knew I literally broke the deal.

Fear crept into me but suddenly I felt a pair of hands onto mine and a pat on my shoulders and head.I looked up and saw everyone gathered around me.

"Yah,didn't we told you we got you,chaeyoung?"Jihyo said

"By the way,I already called my dad.He said He'll check your mom first thing tomorrow" Dahyun said.Right I almost forgot her dad was a doctor ,Cardiologist to be specific.

"Leave the bills to me" Tzuyu interrupted.She's being the rich brat kid again but I'm thankful for that.

"And I'll take care of your crazy cousin.I'll make sure He'll pay for everything especially for hurting you" Mina said.

"How would you even do that Mina?" Nayeon asked

"Well,Leave it to the daughter of the best and most famous lawyer in town.For sure He'll rot in where he truly belongs" Sana beamed

"Okay,then I'll take care of the foods" Momo interrupted

"Really Momo?Is that all you could think off?Foods?"
Jeongyeon unbelievably asked

"Well,I'm thinking of Dahyun too right now but that won't surely make any sense either so I'll choose the first one" Momo boasted

I laughed at Momo's silliness just like everyone did.

"I'll help with the bills too just like Tzuyu" Sana said and hold Tzuyu's hands

"My dad was a police officer,He could work together with Mina's mom or anything about Bambam" Jongyeon said

"Then we need some evidences and proofs against Bambam.." Mina said

"Oh,I think I could get some copy of CCTV's in the gym since my father was the principal of JYP" Jihyo beamed

"Then,I'll just help with anything that may come soon.A back up plan if anything goes out of hand." Nayeon said

"Great,that's good.We need a plan B in case something goes wrong" Jihyo agreed with Nayeon.

I looked down feeling so embarrassed and grateful at the same time.They literally solved my dilemma in just a short period of time.

"Hey,what's wrong?You've gone extra silent
Are you okay?" Mina asked me while caressing my hands

I shake my head and smiled while looking at each one of them.I felt a tear escaped my eyes.I guess, I can't hold my feelings anymore.I'm so overwhelmed right now.

"Hey,why're you crying?did we do or say anything wrong in particular?" Dahyun worriedly asked

"Did we uspet you or anything?" Sana asked

"No,you guys didn't do anything wrong.I-it's just that.. I didn't know how to thank you guys.. I am really,really grateful for having you especially now that I don't even know what to do anymore,Thank you guys" I admit

"Well,you are most welcome,chaeng" Tzuyu said patting my head.

"Besides That's what friends are for,they help each others out" Nayeon said

"Thank you,really" I sincerely said

"No more secrets,okay?" Jeongyeon said

"No more secrets" I promised

"We got you,my cub.We always do" Mina whispher

"Thank you" I whisphered back

---

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction
and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 13.3K 65
Showing your trueself to everyone is a challenge. Even only thinking about doing it, it's already a first step to be true to yourself. And compliment...
580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
123K 5.6K 40
Is it possible to find yourself in someone you never knew existed? Two strangers and a faithful encounter.
16.3K 443 25
What would you do if you were trapped in a life you're not used to? Well, that's what Son Chaeyoung is currently into. Being with her girlfriend, Myo...