wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

f o r t y - t w o

1.8K 41 39
By vi-writes

AN// im finally sixteen :)) gosh that took like forever omg. thank you so much for all the birthday wishes on the last post and i didn't get to reply to them all, but ill get back to everyone on here xx thank you ssosoos much, you guys literally mean the world to me, you have no idea <3 as promised, two chapters from me today <3 i hope you guys are liking this so far and i'm just curious!! how old areyou guys? like i know mostly teenagers but i'm just curious :))

(y/n pov)

"Early?" you mumbled, squinting as you rolled over in bed. Gray looked back at you from the mirror of your vanity.

"Good morning," he said gently. You let out a yawn and he smiled, patting his moisturizer into his skin. "You're up early."

"l's c-min'," you mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Elle's coming," you said more clearly, leaning up on your forearm.

"Today?" he asked. You nodded, rubbing your eyes.

"E/W has an appointment," you mumbled. "For medication and stuff."

"Oh, right, E said something 'bout that." You sat up, rubbing your eyes as Gray walked around the room, getting ready to go.

"Why so early?" you asked him. He smiled.

"It's eight already, sweetheart; it's not so early." You frowned as you rubbed your eyes. He smiled.

"I see."

"Did you sleep good?" You nodded. "What are you gonna do with Elle?"

"E/W was telling me the other day that she liked play dough, so I thought we'd make some." Gray hummed, picking a watch for the day. "So that's it, plus lunch, if the appointment runs for long."

"That sounds fun." You hummed back. "So, you must be excited."

"To see Elle?" He chuckled.

"No for Delilah's wedding?" You smiled. "When'd she say it was?"

"In a few months," you said nodding. He smiled. "I don't know what I'm gonna wear."

"Why don't you buy a dress?" You smiled. "Or you can wear the thing you bought for the fragrance awards-- you looked really pretty that night." You smiled. He sneezed. "Fuck."

"You feeling sick?" You asked. He rubbed at his nose and shook his head. You smiled. "Should we take your temperature, Gray?"

"Shut up-- like you're gonna get out of bed." You smiled and reached your arms out. He walked over and kissed your head.

You pressed a hand to his jaw and he smiled, kissing you on the lips gently. "I have to get going," he whispered.

"Mhm." He kissed you once more and you pulled away once he started deepening things. "Morning breath, Gray," you laughed, turning your head away.

He stood up and smiled. "Okay-- I'll see you later today?" You smiled.

"I'll come down," you said, getting out of bed. He smiled, raking a step back as you stood, stretching. "What are you gonna wear for the wedding?" He smiled.

"I have plenty of suits, baby." You yawned, following him down the stairs. "But maybe I'll get a tie to match your dress or something."

You watched him pull on shoes as you rested against the closet. "How romantic."

"Right?" He pecked you on the lips. "I love you."

"Love you too-- have a good day, baby." He turned pink, the tint in his cheeks deepening.

"Bye," he said, bending down to kiss you again. You raised an eyebrow as he pulled away.

"You like my morning breath that much?" He smiled, heading out.

"I like you that much."

You closed the door once he'd driven out of sight. You made yourself breakfast, drinking the rest of the coffee Gray had left after warming it up. Getting ready for the day, you were halfway through doing something for work when your phone lit up with a text from Ethan.

we're hereeee

You went to get it and smiled as E stepped in, Elle on his hip. She waved at you. "Y/NN." She acknowledged.

"Elle." E put her down and she waddled in.

"Woah, princess, shoes off, don't get your aunt's house all dirty." You smiled.

"That's okay- we'll get them off when your dad leaves, hm?" She stumbled into the shoe rack. E looked up at you, handing you her backpack.

"Just stuff for naptime," he said. "We have some errands to run afterwards if that's ok--"

"Yeah, for sure, she can stay as long as she needs." He smiled. "Have fun," you told him.

"Thanks, y/n." Ethan crouched down. "Daddy'll be back, okay?" he asked. Elle turned around, currently occupied with your sneakers. You gently pulled it out of her grasp.

"Daddy going?" she asked.

"Mhm, but I'll be back, okay?" She frowned as he hugged her.

"Play with y/nn?" E smiled up at you.

"You play with her, okay? You can tell me all about it when I get back, angel." She frowned as he kissed her cheek, standing.

"Bye bye, daddy," she said as he opened the door. You waved at him.

"Bye guys, don't have too much fun without me!"

"Nope --omise, daddy!" He chuckled as he got into the car. You waved at e/w in the front seat as E pulled out of you and Gray's driveway. Elle whined and you picked her up. She waved too as they drove away.

"Well," you said, closing the door. "What should we do now?"

She let out a loud sigh and you put her down. "No daddy."

"I know, but you've got y/nn, right?" Elle giggled. "What do you wanna do, pumpkin?" you asked, adopting Gray's nickname for her.

"Punk-in!" You laughed, walking into the kitchen. She asked to be set on the counter and you obliged. "Kay," she said, patting the countertop.

"Well, I heard you like playdough?" you asked. Her eyes lit up and you smiled. "Let's make some play dough?"

"Yes, please!" You laughed and pulled out the flour. "Cookies?" she asked. You smiled.

"No, this is for the playdough." She swung her legs as you began to make the play dough, measuring flour as per the recipe.

"Pink?" she asked. You looked up.

"You wanna make it pink?" She nodded. "Well, I'm sure your uncle and I have food colouring somewhere around here."

"U-cle Gray!" You smiled.

"He's not here right now, sweetheart." She looked around. "He's at work."

"Miss u-cle Gray," she said with a frown. You laughed a little.

"Yeah?" She nodded. "I miss him too."

"Nap time?" she asked.

"We'll have nap time after lunch, okay?" She nodded with a giggle.

"Nap time with y/nn!" You smiled carrying her and your bowl of playdough and carried them near the stove. "Not nap time with daddy."

"That's right," you sighed, sitting her down. She frowned at you and you pouted back.

"Y/NN?" You hummed. "Naptime with U-cle Gray?" You smiled.

"Maybe he'll come back for naptime with you," you told her. "Should we ask him later?"

"Yes, please!" You laughed.

"We've learned some new words, huh?" She clapped her hands. "What a polite young lady."

"Mhm, Elle very nice." You smiled. "Y/NN so nice."

"Why thank you, Elle," you said with a smile. "I think you're very nice too."

"Y/NN make me play dough," she said, pointedly. She let out a long sigh.

"Mhm, then we're gonna play with it." She pointed at your hand as you continued. "You're gonna keep me company all day-- I'd be so bored without you." She ignored this.

"Elle got rin' too," she said, holding up her hand. You smiled, looking at her tiny ring. "Pretty?" she asked.

"Very," you said with a nod. You smiled as the play dough began to come together. "You like mine?"

"Uh huh," she said. "Daddy get it?" You shook your head.

"Nah, uncle Gray got it for me," you told her. She giggled.

"U-cle Gray get me one?" she asked. You smiled.

"I'll let him know you want one," you said with a nod. She giggled.

"Y/NN see baby?" she asked. You smiled. "Teeny picture?"

"Yeah, the ultrasound?" you asked. She giggled.

"So teeny!" she giggled, holding up two fingers, her thumb and forefinger only slightly apart.

"Are you excited?" you asked. "You'll have a little brother or sister soon!"

"Uh huh-- Elle big sister now!" You smiled, turning the stove off. "Y/NN have baby?" she asked. Your face fell as she pressed her hands to your stomach.

"Oh--"

"Baby?" she asked with a giggle. "Teeny tiny baby?"

"No, no, Elle, y/nn doesn't have a baby, okay?" She frowned.

"No baby?" You gave her a small smile.

"Let's go play dress-up while your playdough cools down, okay?" You set her on the floor and she quickly hurried to take your hand as you headed towards the stairs.

"Baby soon?" she asked. "Tiny baby soon?" You sighed

"I don't know about that, pumpkin."

"Yes, please?" You smiled, shaking your head.

"How about you try on my pearl necklace, hm-- get all fancy?" She frowned. "Maybe I'll let you wear my ring too." She gasped.

"Ring?" she asked.

"Yeah, how does that sound?"

"Fancy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
241K 2.6K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins