Next Generation

Par cgwright01

What if Mal and the other Vks weren't invited to Auradon. What if the descendants of villains had children of... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

129 0 0
Par cgwright01

Henry's Pov

It was a normal day last month, I was stealing, sword fighting and going to school. When suddenly when I got home, I saw my younger Brother who I watched out for when I'm not busying in tears and my parents; Harry and Mal who is the Children of Captain Hook and Maleficent who disowned my parents because they fell in love. It was a romantic story that my little sister liked hearing for bedtime. That's when I noticed that Lori wasn't hear. "Mom? Where's Lori?" I asked a little afraid of the answer. "She was taken" Liam told me before bursting in tears again. "What?!?" I asked quietly afraid. "What happened?" I asked softly trying to control my anger because Liam doesn't deserve it. "W-W-We were on our way home when we were jumped, I tried to fight off our attackers but there was another attacker and that was when Lori screamed. I had tried to get to her but I was too late, she was gone" Liam told me while sniffling. "Liam, did the right thing running straight home, we'll go searching for her, Henry stay here with your brother" Mom told me while I nodded. "Your in charge, don't let anyone inside the ship" Dad told me serious. "Yes, sir" I told him while rising my arm to my forehead while he laughed at my antics before leaving with mom.

"Its ok, mom and dad will find her," I told him while trying my best to comfort him. Liam just nodded. It felt like hours since they left but it was actually six hours not even a 24 hours since Lori was taken. I was worried for my favorite little sister even though she's my only little sister. Liam is my favorite little brother. I tried to distract Liam from thinking about what happened and it worked for awhile when suddenly we heard a creaked on top of the ship. "Stay here" I told him but he was just as stubborn as me and wouldn't take no for an answer. So I let him come a long with me to check out to see if Mom and Dad were back when suddenly I felt my hair stayed still and that's when I knew there was danger nearby. When I turned around I saw goblins and that's when I knew who it was. My Grandmother, I hate her for what she put my mom through. Especially caring for a bird more then my mom. Especially when she tried so hard to gained the approval. "Henry!" Liam said a little frightened by the goblins who surrounded. "Ah, my grandchildren, I was wondering when you were going to show up" Maleficent said in delight that sounded so fake at least to me. "What do you want, you never gave a damn about me or my siblings" I told her while crossing my arms while Liam went stayed behind me. We always tried to avoid where Maleficent lived when we go into town. "Can't I just visited my own blood?" Maleficent said in a fake happy tone. "What do you want?" I asked trying very hard to avoid my temper. "Straight to the point, you must've gotten that from that rotten Pirate now, I have job for you. "Whatever you want, I won't do it least of all you" I told her. "Not even for your sister, oh well" Maleficent said while sighing before walking away. What did she mean, I thought. "Wait!," I yelled out to her while putting my hand out to her. "What about my sister?" I asked nervous afraid of what the answer would be. "You see, a partner of mine had a minion attacked your brother while he stole your sister, it was very entertaining getting to know your sister now if you ever want to see your sister again; you will do as I say" Maleficent threatened making me get angry. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" I yelled out loud. "Ah ah,, Temper, you don't want to harm your sister, would you?" Maleficent told me/ asked me. God, I hate her so much. "Reminds me of your grandfather, now meet me at my home tomorrow" Maleficent told me before calling out her minions to follow her. I hope she's alright. After she left, I turned around and saw my brother in tears. I hate her so much, she made my brother cry. We went back inside to our shared room. I tried to sleep but couldn't, who knows what that witch could do to Lori the kindest soul in our family. She wasn't made for the Isle. Soon we heard our parents walking downstairs talking softely. I got up with Liam following me. "Boys? What are you doing up its late?" Mom asked concerned. "We couldn't sleep" I told her. "I know, you two miss Lori and we'll find her but its too late to keep searching, we'll go out searching once the sun rises" dad told us. "Don't bother, we found out what happened" I told them in anger. "I don't think I understand? What do you mean?" Mom asked concerned and a little confused. Mom saw my brother on the verge of crying opened her arms for him to come to her to lay down to comfort him. "Grandma arrived" I told them which made Mom stop her from run her hand through Liam's hair. "What!" Mom said concerned and a little shocked. "She arrange the whole attack on Liam and Lori" I told them which made dad closed his fist. "What did she want?" Mom asked while trying to stop from yelling. I guess that where I get my temper. "I don't know, she wanted me to do something for her" I told them. "She threatened Henry about Lori" Liam blurted out. "What!" Mom yelled. Thanks a lot, I thought. "We're going to get your sister back. You'll do nothing for her. I won't let her harm any one of you, I promised, go to bed; we'll go in the morning to get Lori back" Mom told us.

The next morning, I woke up to mom and dad discussed about what to do with grandma. I got change fast then I went to the living room/kitchen in the ship. "Morning," Mom called out to me. "Morning," I reply backed. "Henry, we're going to get your sister back, I need you to watch your brother," Mom told me. "No way, we're coming too," I told her. "I don't want you or your brother close to My mother" Mom told me while trying to persuaded me calmly. "Mom, Normally, I would listen but this is Lori, we're talking about, I want to help get her back plus I'm old enough to handle myself, please" I pleaded with her with my puppy dog eyes. "Mally, let the lass come besides we'll be there just in case things get out of hand" Dad said as he persuaded mom to let me come. "Fine, get your brother, we'll leave as soon as your brother is ready" Mom told me which made me nod my head before running to our bedroom. "Next time, I won't be that easy to persuaded" I heard mom tell my dad which made him chuckle.

Soon we were on our way to mom's childhood home. "Ah good you listen and Mal still with that Pirate" Maleficent said with distaste. "Mom! Where's Mallory?" Mom asked serious  with a little anger in her tone. "Hidden, I will give her back once Your son here do something for me" Maleficent told mom. "Not a chance, what your talking about could be something dangerous now last chance, WHERE'S Mallory?" Mom told  to Maleficent. "its not that Dangerous," Maleficent said as she tried to defend her self with a fake gasp. "Whats about the time where you told me to find your scepter, my crew and I were nearly killed twice, I'm not risking him, now Where's Mallory" mom told her. "Ahh, they're here" Maleficent said in a giddy tone when one of her minions came in and whispered something to her. "Hey, back off, my mom just made this dress for me" a familiar female voice. "Stop pushing me, I'm moving, sheesh" another familiar male voice. "Yeah, My mom is waiting for me to get home, let me go" a female voice that I heard from somewhere I just couldn't point out where are I heard it. "Grandson, I'm sure your familiar with these teens" Maleficent told me. I'm not your grandson" I said through my gritted teeth when suddenly I saw three very familiar people. "Henry!" Avery exclaimed while running to me. Hen, can you tell these ugly things to stop pushing me" Aaron told me while walking up to me with Una following. "Good now that we're all here. There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon" Maleficent told us. "What!!!" Everyone screamed before my crew tried to run off but was blocked off by Maleficent's goons. "There's no way I'm letting my son in a unknown area especially since they never gave a damn about us who knows what will happened" Mom told to Maleficent with me nodded. I agree with mom, why now, why do they care all suddenly now. "Technically it was supposed to be children of Evil Queen, Lady Tremaine, Ursula and I but since you all too old, Henry and his crew would have to go to blend in and find Fairygodmother's magic wand and bring it back so all of the villains can escape and take our revenge and if you refused mister you'll never see your sister again" Maleficent told him. I didn't know what to do. On one hand I get my sister and our family can get away and travel the seas like Lori always dreamed of or say no and risk my little sister face the wrath of one of the evilness villians. Family is my first everyone else be damned. "Fine but one harmed even just her hair, you can forget about the wand" I told her. "Good, get packed, your leaving tomorrow" Maleficent told us.

We left for home while my crew went back to tell their parents. "The nerve of her" Dad said angrily. While mom was silently fuming in anger. "Don't worry, I'll get the wrong we'll let the authorities get while we get Lori and we can go sail to the seas like she wanted" I told them. "You shouldn't do it because of My mother, while your in Auradon, we'll search for Lori? You just in enjoy yourself, we handle ourselves, and you mister, can't leave without a adult preferably someone we trust" Mom told to me before telling Liam. "Yes, Mom" Liam told her. While I just nodded, I didn't trust my voice right now. We made it home and I went to my room to pack with Liam following me. "Your not really going are you?" Liam asked cautiously. "I have to but I'll be back in no time, you'll see" I told him. All of sudden, Liam quickly ran to hug me. "I'm going to miss you, big bro, it'll be strange having my own room. "Well don't get to comfortable, I'll be back for half of my room" I joked to him which made him laugh for the first one since yesterday. "Good, I'll expect you hold to your deal, enjoy the sun and the deserts, I heard there are different types of pies and not moldy ones" Liam told me. "I will enjoy but soon you'll experience for yourself" I told him. All of us, including mom and dad," I told him making a promise to myself. "Can we sleep on the deck one last time together and star gaze?" Liam asked. "Sure why not, it'll be fun" I told him since I finished packing all my important things I want to take with me. We layed down watch the night time come by suddenly Dad and Mom went up to the deck too. "It won't be the same without you causing mayham" Dad joked. "Oh I'll be causing just as much mayham in Auradon" I joked to dad. "That's my boy," Dad told me while wrapping his arm over my shoulder with his other arm over mom's shoulder. She wrapped her arms around Liam. "Lori will be with us once again, you just in joined yourself" Mom told me again. Soon we all fell asleep in taking in the comfort from eachother.

The next day arrived, I grabbed my bag before leaving with Mom, dad and Liam. I met my crew with their families. But before I could meet with them. Maleficent came by to give me a her spell book that would help me get the wand. I said my goodbyes before getting into the limo. Avery followed, Aaron and Una. Soon were ready to take off but somehow I wasn't ready. When I get Lori back, I am never letting her out of my sight again. The ride was fairly smoothly. Get ready, Auradon, here comes the VKs Pirates.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

118K 2.3K 12
You're parents are Maleficent and Hades, but when the villains were banished to the isle of the lost they forgot about you, for you had crawled you'r...
20.7K 305 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
2K 24 25
We all know Cruella de vil has a Son. But what if She had Another Child? Yes, Cruella had a daughter a year after Carlos named Carol. Carlos didn't k...
256K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...