Just A Little Bit Of Your Hea...

By TwerkHarryTomlinson

|Book One| I don't ever ask you where you've been and I don't feel the need to know who you're with I can't e... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
._.
Chapter Five
.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Thank You
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Character Ask
Character Answers
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Oops Hi
Update
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Thirty-Four

217 4 7
By TwerkHarryTomlinson

|A/N: SEXY VIDEO AT THE TOP IF YOUR ON YOUR PHONE AND IF YOUR ON YOUR COMPUTER ITS AT THE SIDE ENJOY YOUR WELCOME ;) |

" Guess what? " Zayn says.

" You know how Harry's song Fool Gold was nominated for Best Song of the Year and he was also nominated for New Artist of the Year? " Liam asked.

" Yeah. " Louis whips his sweaty palms on his pants.

" You're the presenter for both categories! "

" What? " Louis eyes widen.

" I have a pretty good feeling that Harry is going to win one of those Grammy! So just propose to him on stage! "

" Are you crazy? I'm not proposing to Harry in front of all of these people here and watching on tv! "

" Come on this is the time to show everyone and Harry that you love him the way that you say you do! " Liam grips Louis's shoulders. " You got this! "

" Do you remember your speech? " Zayn asked.

" Yea-I think I just forgot them I was planning on this in private. "

" Doesn't matter your still proposing! "

" WAIT! " Niall shouts running up to them. " I MADE IT I HEARD LOUIS, PROPOSAL, HARRY, AND TONIGHT I MADE IT! DID I MISS ANYTHING? I GOT MY CAMERA! "

" Niall would you shut the fuck up! " Zayn slaps Niall in the back of the head. " We don't need this getting out back here. "

" Louis! Your making history tonight if your proposing out there! "

" I'm scared...he's going to say no in front of all these people and embarrass me! He's with Taylor anyways! "

" Louis, trust me on this. " Zayn cups Louis's face. " Do you really think I would allow you to go out there and embarrass yourself by asking Harry to marry you? If I had just a little doubt that Harry would say no I wouldn't let you go out there. "

" Louis Tomlinson. " The backstage instructor says. " Your on in 30 seconds. "

" Your probably coming back here with a fiancé name Harry. " Niall says before Louis walked off.

When Louis walked towards the curtain a woman handed him a award and a envelope before he walked on to the main stage.

Harry sat up in his seat as he seen and heard them pronounce Louis's name. Harry crossed his fingers that he wouldn't win this Grammy now.

" I have to go wee. " Harry tells Ed and Taylor.

" No, say we're nominated for this category. " Ed says.

" Fuck. " Harry mumbles.

" I'm sure you'll win baby. " Taylor pats Harry's hand.

" Hi. " Louis waves nervously and looks at the teleprompter and reads off of it. " Welcome back to Grammy Awards I am Louis Tomlinson and I am honored to be presenting this next award for best song of the year the nominees for best song of the year are.... " Louis points at the big screen and it shows the nominees. " Okay! And the winner for best song of the year is..... " Louis opens the envelope and bites his lip when he sees Harry's name. " Harry Styles! " Louis says, Harry walks on stage and Louis hands Harry the award.

" Thank you. " Harry says to Louis grabbing the microphone and Louis steps back. " Um...I really didn't expect to win this because of me just starting to be a solo artist for 5 months and the people like Taylor, Meghan, Ariana, Ed and Sam who were also nominated have been doing this for some years....and....I guess thank you to the people who voted for me thank you. " Harry says about to walk off.

" Um... " Louis says. " Harry wait! " Louis shouts and all eyes were on Louis now.

" What? " Harry says.

" Come back right here for a second. " Louis says and Harry walks back towards Louis. " I know we haven't talked since the band broke up and you have been ignoring my calls.... "

" Louis! This is the time and place to talk about this. "

" Yes! Yes it is this is the perfect time and I have to do it in front of all these people to show you how much I care about you and how much I can't live without you! " Louis grabs Harry's hand and everyone looked at each other confused. " I know you have loved me since I was 18! When I was on X Factor I don't think that I told you this but....I remember some of your fan mail back in the X Factor days....let me speed this along before they kick me off stage.....Harry I love you... " Louis says and everyone gasped.

" Don't pretend like you all didn't know! " Louis says to them.

" When I let you go I wasn't thinking about me or my feelings for you I just felt like I needed to let you go because I was causing you all this pain that I didn't want you to have...so I thought that it was for your best but I was wrong, I couldn't sleep right and I felt empty, I fractured my kneecap and now I can't play football anymore or any sport because my mind wasn't in the game I was focused more on you with someone else that wasn't me I felt like I let you down because I wasn't the person that was making you smile and I'm sorry and I promise this is going to make up for that.... " Louis says getting on one knee.

" Lou... " Harry covers his face to hide his smile and tears as Louis opened up the ring box.

" Harry....will you marry me? " Louis smiles.

" Yes! " Harry shouts and Niall comes out running on stage.

" HE SAID YES! " Niall shouts and hugs Harry.

Everyone in the audience all clapped expected Taylor frowned and got up.

" Get off! " Louis pushes Niall away from Harry and hugs Harry tight. " I love you. " Louis kisses Harry and slides the ring on his finger.

" I love you too. "

***

" HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT! " Taylor pushes Harry and Louis backstage.

" Hey! " Zayn gets between them. " Don't put your hands on them. "

" PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME A BEARD NOW YOU GAY FAGS! "

" I never told you I loved you and how else would I be good with my mouth and tongue? It's been in Lou's ass! "

" You kissed me with that mouth! " Taylor slaps Harry.

" Okay! Can we get security before I hurt her? " Louis says and security comes and escorts Taylor out.

" I WILL NOT BE KNOWN FOR DATING THAT GAY MEMBER FROM ONE DIRECTION! " she shouts as they carried her away.

" So....what's next? " Harry looks at Louis.

" After I present this next award....we could get a hotel....and you know....so I can show you how much I missed you. " Louis kisses Harry sloppily.

" Ew... " the other groans.

" Sorry fellas.... " Louis says.

" I'M FINALLY GOING TO BE HARRY TOMLINSON! " Harry jumps into Louis's arm. " I loveeeeeeee youuuuuu so muchhhhh. " Harry kisses Louis's neck.

***

" I'm sorry about my last time appearance up here 30 minutes ago....I promise nothing like that will happen again. " Louis apologies. " Okay! The next nominees for new artist of the year.... " Louis points to the screens that shows the nominees. " And the winner for artist of the year.... " Louis opens the envelope and smiles. " My fiancé HARRY STYLES! " Louis says and Harry comes on stage, hugs and kisses Louis.

" Um...wow tonight was full of surprises tonight huh? " Harry chuckles. " Another Grammy! Um....again I would like to thank the people that allowed me to have this award and I would like to thank Simon Cowell for adding me in the group of One Direction I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him and I would like to also thank Ed Sheeran for giving me a chance to record my own songs....thank you once again. " Harry smiles.

***

" You looked so hot tonight. " Louis says and felt Harry smile against his lips as Louis's fingers wandered down to his buttons of his shirt and unbutton his shirt while he continued to kiss Harry slowly and passionately.

Harry was now flat on his back with Louis on top of him. The two stopped kissing for a moment and their eyes locked, and Louis just thought Harry was the most beautiful person he'd ever laid eyes on; his long curly hair, and his amazing green hazel eyes.

Louis ran his fingers up and down Harry's naked chest. Harry felt his stomach twist, he missed Louis's touch.

Harry leaned forwards and captured Louis's lips with his. He slipped his hands under Louis's shirt they continued to kiss while Louis moved his hands further up towards Harry's nipples. Harry moaned into his mouth when Louis began to gently massage his nipples making their kisses grow more heated.

Louis removed his shirt, he's and Harry's pants.

Louis could see that Harry was hard just like him too.

" Do you have lube and condoms? " Louis asked innocently.

" Yeah...Niall slipped it in my pocket before we left. " Louis rolls his eyes and reached down into Harry's pockets.

When Louis looked back at Harry is hair was spread out on a pillow. His eyes were closed, and he had one of his hands inside his boxers, stroking himself and drawing small moans from his mouth. Harry opened his eyes and stopped his strokes.

" Oh, God Hazel. " Louis moaned and rubbed his own member. " That was the hottest thing you have ever did in front of me. "

" I missed you soo much....so horny....pussy doesn't satisfie my needs. " Harry bit his lip as Louis continued to stroke himself through his boxers.

Louis put his own hand inside his boxer and groaned loudly when his hand met his member.

Louis crawled closer to Harry and stuck his fingers under the waistband of his boxer, Harry closed his eyes and nodded. Harry lifts his hips up so it was easier for Louis to get rid of his boxer. As soon as Harry was naked, he brought his own hand up to touch himself, but Louis slapped his hand away and Harry let out a breathless moan.

" Harry Tomlinson. " Harry says wrapping his arms around Louis's neck pulling him down for a kiss their members touched and both moaned as they rubbed against each other.

" Yes love Harry Tomlinson. " Louis said grabbing the bottle of lube, uncapped it and poured some lube into his hand. He coated his fingers with it and gently circled his fingers around Harry's hole.

Louis leaned forwards and placed a trail of kisses around Harry's hard member. He gave the tip of Harry's member a lick and watched as Harry bucked his hips and moaned.

Louis slowly worked a second finger into Harry's ass felt even tighter then Louis remembered.

" Get inside of me already! " Harry says and Louis removed his fingers.

Louis removed his own boxers and ripped open the condom with his teeth. After putting on the condom and slicked lube on it, Louis positioned himself between Harry's legs and placed the tip of his member against Louis's entrance. Harry wrapped his legs around Louis's waist.

" I love you. " Louis pecks Harry's lips.

Harry nodded. " I love you too. "

Louis pressed his body to Harry's as the tightness and the hotness wrapped around his member, Louis slowly pushed inside Harry.

" So tight baby. " Louis moved Harry's hair away from his face.

Louis kissed Harry deeply, passionately a way Harry never felt from Louis before.

Harry put his arms around Louis's back. Louis propped himself up on his elbows and carefully began to thrust in and out of Harry, causing small moans to escape from Harry while he wrapped his fingers around Harry's member, he stoked as he moved in and out. Harry moaned loudly and bucked his hips.

" Lou... " Harry pleaded and clawed his nails into Louis's back as he thrust harder and deeper than.

Their moans mixed with the sound of skin slapping against each other and the moans and groans escaping from Harry's mouth.

Harry buried his nails deeper into Louis's back and moaned sending Louis over the edge coming into Harry.

Louis panted on top of Harry, breathing into Harry's neck and Harry played in Louis's hair smiling.

Louis slowly pulled out Harry who winced a little. Louis pulled the condom off and threw it to the ground.

" Your still on hard let me help you out. " Louis said taking all of Harry into his mouth. The groans escaping from Harry's mouth made Louis suck harder, faster. Louis thought of how Taylor probably had her dirty mouth on Harry's.

Louishummed lowly, and sent Harry over the edge coming into Harry's mouth.

Louis pulled Harry into his arms and held him as close as he could to his own body. Harry rested his head against Louis's chest and smiled when Louis gently played with his hair. They both never knew how you could be so crazy in love with one person.

" I love you. " Louis whispers.

" Love you too. " Harry placed kisses along Louis's jaw line.

Louis wrapped his arms tightly around Harry's long body, and listened to Harry drift away whispering 'Harry Tomlinson'

|A/N: Awww Harry Tomlinson! Anyways Larry wedding soon.|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
222K 5.2K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...