Twenty-Nine

"So! " Louis claps his hands together. " This ends your tour as you can see it's nothing much backstage just long hallways and lots of doors. " Louis looks at Stan. " Have a nice day and enjoy the show tonight! " Louis says about to walk off but Stan grabs his arms.

" Louis. " Stan says. " You can't pretend like nothing happened. "

" I have no idea what your talking about. " Louis shrugs and Stan drags Louis into a room by them. " And this is the snack room. " Louis says picking up a cupcake. " Cupcake? " Louis offers before licking the cupcake.

" No, Louis I don't want a damn cupcake! " Stan grabs the cupcake and sets it down. " I want you. " Stan pushes Louis against the wall, wraps one of Louis's leg around his waist and kisses Louis.

" Stan. " Louis turns his head and Stan lips moves to his neck. " Stop! What happened last night was mistake it should have never happened! "

" Louis you enjoyed ever second of it don't lie to yourself....what is that kid going to do for you? He's a 16 year old drop out! He can't take of care you like I can! "

" I'm 23 years old and I am capable of taking care of myself if you haven't noticed I am the one and only Louis Tomlinson. "

" Troy Austin. "

" What does my dad have to do with this? "

" I'm talking about your name Louis Troy Austin you're the one and only Louis Troy Austin. "

" DON'T be a smartass Stanley Lucas! No one likes a smartass. "

" Apparently me and others like you. "

" I am not a smartass....I'm a sassy pants.... "

" My point is....can that teenager..... " Stan rubs Louis thigh. " Can he pleasure you like I do? You said it last night that he doesn't even know how to dominate right and I know you get tried of trying to teach a kid how to handle someone like you. "

" I was drunk! "

" But you enjoyed it! Am I right? "

" I- " Stan shushes Louis.

" Just one last time and if you still don't feel nothing I will leave you alone. " Stan says and kisses Louis.

" We really shouldn't....not here. "

" C'mon we're in a room full of snacks this is a kink of yours. "

" Right. " Louis smashes their lips together and Stan carries him to the couch in the room. " There isn't a lock on the door. "

" Louis would you stop! Because you're confusing me do you want do this now or not? "

" No....yes! "Louis says and pulls Stan on top of him. " Yes, I'm fully hard and this needs to be done. " Louis says unbuckling Stan's belt when Zayn, Liam and Niall walks in and their mouths drop. Stan and Louis turn their heads and looks at them and Louis pushes Stan off top of them.

" It's not what it looks like. " Louis hops up.

" Looks like you're cheating. " Liam crosses his arms.

" Sorry no groupies backstage. "

" No this is my childhood friend Stanley. " Louis bites his lower lip. " Where's Harry? "

" He's coming he had  an important call.... " Niall says. " What were you two doing? "

" I was giving him a tour around! "

" Yeah a tour into your pants! "

" You can't tell H- " Louis was interrupted by Harry walking in.