Twenty-Three

" Your here! " Louis jumps into Harry's arms and kisses him as Harry carried him inside. " This is going to be so fun! " Louis hops off Harry and grabs his hands.

" Your house is huge. " Harry looks around.

" I know....let me show you to your room. " Louis leads Harry upstairs.

" I still can't believe staying for a couple days...I will just tell Eleanor your here til the wedding because you're the best man but really I'm just going to lie to push the wedding back even far by saying they made a mistake with my suit and it's going to take a couple more weeks which means since wre going back on tour. In 3 weeks we won't have time to get married til another couple more months which I'm probably breaking the engagement off before then. "

" Where is that b*tch anyways? " Harry asked.

" Her and her friends went to Starbucks. "

" Of course. "

" She has been acting pretty clingy lately...." Louis trails off. " Everywhere I go she wants to go too or if she goes somewhere she wants me to tag along and at night now she wants to cuddle after all these years she wants to cuddle now? " Louis says reaching a door that has gold tag on it that reads Guest's Room.

" This is where you will be sleeping . " Louis opens the door and Harry's mouth drops.

" You have got to be f*cking kidding me. " Harry says.

" What? Is it not big enough for you? "

" No, I mean yes it's just this looks like the masters bedroom."

" Hell no the masters bedroom is way bigger and better than this. "

" Wow. " Harry sets his stuff on the bed. " This is amazing....are you sure Eleanor is okay with this? "

" Of course she loves you and if she's not okay with she can go because I paid for all of this. "

" Ooo, I like a man in charge. " Harry pulls Louis closer by his shirt and whispers in his ear. " Do know how hot it would be to f*ck while she's in the house? "

" Very. " Louis leans in to kiss Harry when Eleanor walks on.

" Louis. " Eleanor frowns.

" Hey baby! " Louis walks over to her.

" Hi Eleanor. " Harry smirks,

" What is he doing here? "

" He's staying til the wedding....oh never mind they made a mistake with my suit so it's going to take a couple of more weeks so the wedding going to have to be in the middle of next year when our next tour ends. "

" What? No! If you love me then you will just go get a regular suit! "

" And if you loved me then you wouldn't have paid for all that extra stuff for the wedding that's unnecessary! Why do we need a chocolate fountain and a fucking kids slides! We don't have kids nor know people with kids! "

" You said I could have anything I wanted! "

" I thought it would be necessary! Do you see me as me or do you see money? " Louis says and Harry sits down on his bed trying to hold in his happiness.

" Money! I mean you! I see you! "

" Serious? " Louis says and walks off.

" Louis...baby... " Eleanor looks at Harry. " You did this! Your here to ruin me and Louis but it's not going to happen. "

" I have no idea what your talking about. " Harry smiles and Eleanor walks off.

***

" Are you even old enough to be watching this? " Louis says taking a seat besides Harry on the couch.