Twenty-Two

" You actually came! " Ariana hugs Harry.

" I told you I would. "

" Good, because I wasn't sure since you signed off on the beard thing. "

" Were still friends. " Harry says.

" Well come on I saved you a seat in front. "

" No thanks but I was kinda waiting on someone they should be here in a minute. " Harry smiles.

" Alright, suit yourself. " Ariana pats Harry's cheek and walks off to the stage.

" Hi! Everyone thank you all for coming to my album release party and before I start I would to say thank you to Harry Styles even tho we have separated at a short time we're still and I would like to thank you for helping with My Everything album so...yeah. " Ariana says and Harry gives her a smile.

" This first song is actually called My Everything and it was written by Harry Styles. "

***

The release party was almost over and Harry was still waiting on Louis.

" We been living like angels, living like devils oh, baby, look at us we been loving like angels, loving like devils, oh baby, I'm loving the pain I never wanna live without it so why do we try? You drive me insane now we're screaming just to see who's louder so why do we try? You got me like na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na..... " Ariana finishes and everyone claps and that's when Louis and Eleanor stumbled in fixing their clothes.

" Hey! " Louis grips Harry shoulder.

" Hey. " Harry smiles but frowns when he sees Eleanor.

" Sorry were late we had a little...fight. " Louis lies.

" Yeah a fight with that dick. " Eleanor mumbles enough for Harry to hear.

" Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom." Louis says and walks off and Harry watches him.

" Hey! " Eleanor says, gripping Harry's arm, digging in his skin.

" Ow. " Harry snatches his arm away.

" You think I'm stupid don't you? You think I don't know what's going on? But I do and you need to stop and back up because he's mines not yours! I seen the texts between you two Louis isn't gay and we're getting married so that bullshit he's telling you isn't going to happen. "

" Jealous? Why would I be jealous of a little boy? "

" Because your jealous that I suck Louis's dick better than you ever will. "

" That's cutie you really think Louis loves you. "

"And you think he loves you? Obviously he doesn't if he left the house you two share together just to be with me! Did he tell you that Saturday he drove 30 minutes in the rain just so he could put my dick in his mouth? He didn't tell you that? Did he tell you what happened the next morning? Did he tell you about the handjob and blowjob under the table during breakfast he gave me then came home to you and probably kissed you on the mouth. "

" You f-Louis! " Eleanor sees Louis. " I missed you. " Eleanor kisses Louis and looks at Harry while she does it. " Your so sexy and mines. " Eleanor says and Harry flips her off and mouths 'How do I taste?'

|A/N: How does Harry taste Eleanor? This chapter was short but needed.|