Thirty-Four

|A/N: SEXY VIDEO AT THE TOP IF YOUR ON YOUR PHONE AND IF YOUR ON YOUR COMPUTER ITS AT THE SIDE ENJOY YOUR WELCOME ;) |

" Guess what? " Zayn says.

" You know how Harry's song Fool Gold was nominated for Best Song of the Year and he was also nominated for New Artist of the Year? " Liam asked.

" Yeah. " Louis whips his sweaty palms on his pants.

" You're the presenter for both categories! "

" What? " Louis eyes widen.

" I have a pretty good feeling that Harry is going to win one of those Grammy! So just propose to him on stage! "

" Are you crazy? I'm not proposing to Harry in front of all of these people here and watching on tv! "

" Come on this is the time to show everyone and Harry that you love him the way that you say you do! " Liam grips Louis's shoulders. " You got this! "

" Do you remember your speech? " Zayn asked.

" Yea-I think I just forgot them I was planning on this in private. "

" Doesn't matter your still proposing! "

" WAIT! " Niall shouts running up to them. " I MADE IT I HEARD LOUIS, PROPOSAL, HARRY, AND TONIGHT I MADE IT! DID I MISS ANYTHING? I GOT MY CAMERA! "

" Niall would you shut the fuck up! " Zayn slaps Niall in the back of the head. " We don't need this getting out back here. "

" Louis! Your making history tonight if your proposing out there! "

" I'm scared...he's going to say no in front of all these people and embarrass me! He's with Taylor anyways! "

" Louis, trust me on this. " Zayn cups Louis's face. " Do you really think I would allow you to go out there and embarrass yourself by asking Harry to marry you? If I had just a little doubt that Harry would say no I wouldn't let you go out there. "

" Louis Tomlinson. " The backstage instructor says. " Your on in 30 seconds. "

" Your probably coming back here with a fiancé name Harry. " Niall says before Louis walked off.

When Louis walked towards the curtain a woman handed him a award and a envelope before he walked on to the main stage.

Harry sat up in his seat as he seen and heard them pronounce Louis's name. Harry crossed his fingers that he wouldn't win this Grammy now.

" I have to go wee. " Harry tells Ed and Taylor.

" No, say we're nominated for this category. " Ed says.

" Fuck. " Harry mumbles.

" I'm sure you'll win baby. " Taylor pats Harry's hand.

" Hi. " Louis waves nervously and looks at the teleprompter and reads off of it. " Welcome back to Grammy Awards I am Louis Tomlinson and I am honored to be presenting this next award for best song of the year the nominees for best song of the year are.... " Louis points at the big screen and it shows the nominees. " Okay! And the winner for best song of the year is..... " Louis opens the envelope and bites his lip when he sees Harry's name. " Harry Styles! " Louis says, Harry walks on stage and Louis hands Harry the award.

" Thank you. " Harry says to Louis grabbing the microphone and Louis steps back. " Um...I really didn't expect to win this because of me just starting to be a solo artist for 5 months and the people like Taylor, Meghan, Ariana, Ed and Sam who were also nominated have been doing this for some years....and....I guess thank you to the people who voted for me thank you. " Harry says about to walk off.