The Mafia's Flame

By strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... More

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
39. The Boys
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena

15.4K 350 28
By strawb3rryluv

SERAFINA POV:

-TWO YEARS AFTER LEAVING-

I got a mug out of the cabinet and poured some hot steaming water and put a chamomile tea bag into it. I added in a little bit of honey and sat down at the table with a book.

Frenchy and freckles went out on another heist a few hours ago leaving me with Quinton. I usually go with them but I wasn't feeling that well today and needed to rest. I still offered to go and just watch from afar but those two creatures locked me in the closet, I had to stay there until Quinton came an hour later. I was upset at first because they knew I wouldn't break the door, it is really pretty, it has carvings as well. But as soon as Quinton opened the door I made a beeline for the bathroom and threw up every meal from this week. It hurt bad and was absolutely disgusting. Quinton helped me to bed so I could nap and I only woke up about 15 minutes ago.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Quinton.

"Hey Quinton, leaving for the night?" I asked putting the book down.

He made a weird face and I sat there with a confused one myself.

"Quinton?" I furrowed my brows.

Only then a man stepped out from behind him with a gun to Quinton's head. He was tall and actually really buff making me wonder why he needs a gun. I sighed and rubbed my face before giving him my attention.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

The mans face twisted, "I want to know where it is! My boss will have it back or I will kill everyone in this place!" He shouted.

"Have what back?" I asked confused.

He looked at me if I was stupid, "The Ochre diamond. What else?" He finally spoke after a few minutes.

Are you freaking serious- those two are so dead.

The Ochre diamond was the rarest and most wanted diamond in the world. It was a brownish yellow, mainly yellow toned diamond and the size of a cantaloupe. There were only two in the world but one of the diamonds were lost and never to be seen again. This one was the only one that everyone knew of and tried to steal. However, it was under heavy protection in the home of the person who owns it. That just to happen to be the man who goes by the name the Lord Collector. As stupid as the name is, his collection was extremely vast with thousands of rare items. He was not that dangerously but if anyone stole from him they'd end up dead in a week at most from the assassin he sent. I've met him a few times but I wouldn't be able to deal with him. The Ochre Diamond was his most prized possession, he was literally obsessed with it. He was insane about it.

"Biscuits. Well I don't have the diamond and neither does he so can you kindly let my bodyguard go." I rolled my eyes.

The man grunted, "I don't want you. I want the Amphisbaena Twins. Where are they?! They know where it's at, they stole it." He gritted out.

"Let him go and I'll tell you." I negotiated.

He narrowed his eyes at me but let Quinton go and he immediately stood next to me. I stood up with Quintons help and I turned to the guy.

"Listen...." I trailed off.

"Trenton."

"Trenton," I nodded, "The Amphisbaena Twins... their location," I looked around and he nodded eagerly waiting for it, "It's none of your freaking business." I finished harshly.

I grabbed my tea and splash it on his face making him scream but I jumped over the table and kicked his chest. He fell on the floor and Quinton and I took off, there was no way he was here alone. If he got past the guards then he had help.

"This way." Quinton whispered turning left.

We ran through the halls passing a few dead bodies until someone grabbed my arm. I flipped the person over me and broke that same arm before stepping on their ankle. I didn't have time to see who it was before Quinton grabbed me and started running again. Two women jumped in front of us and I sighed pushing Quinton behind me. He would never hit a woman so I had to do it. One threw a punch and I ducked kicking the other down. She fell and the other went for another hit but I grabbed her arm and threw her into the wall.

"45!" Someone shouted.

They got up and took of running making me gasp and grab Quinton.

"Serafina?!" He yelled confused.

"Bomb!" I shouted.

Both of us took off running outside and luckily we were already close to the entrance. My bare feet touched the gravel as I ran and I felt myself want to throw up again. This was not a good mix. The bomb went off and both of us flew and landed back on the ground roughly. My vision went black and there was a loud ringing in my ears. I pushed myself up and saw cuts along my arms and I'm guessing face from the blood dripping off my chin. I ignored the ringing and crawled to Quinton slowly.

"Quinton wake up." I shook him lightly.

I felt so weak.

"Quinton." I breathed.

He groaned in pain and slowly opened his eyes, "Serafina?" He whispered.

"Quinton you need to leave." I helped him sit up.

"No," he croaked, "I can't leave you. I'm your bodyguard." He hissed holding his shoulder.

I sighed, "Quinton please go, you have a wife and children to think of. I can hide, they won't find me but you, they will. Besides they'll be home soon, now go please." I took a deep breath.

"Serafina..." he shook his head.

I tore a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around a cut on his leg tightly.

"Go Quinton, I'll contact you soon. I promise." I held out my pinky.

He linked his with mine, "Please be safe." He whispered before getting up.

I stood up to and watch him walk to his car that was far enough away to not get hit by the blast. I walked over to a tree and hit a certain spot making a small finger scanner come out. I cleaned my thumb and scanned it before walking into the hidden bunker. I laid down on one of the small beds and fell asleep pretty quickly.

"Serafina!" Some yelled next to my face.

I groaned hitting the person in the face and they hissed moving back.

Good.

"Lavender you need to wake up."

I blinked opening my eyes and saw a pair of brown and blue eyes looking at me worriedly. I grabbed the pillow and started hitting them with it.

"YOU IDIOTS!" I yelled jumping on them, "YOU STOLE FROM THE COLLECTOR?!" I hit them in the face, "What. Is. Wrong. With. You. Both?!" I gritted out after each hit.

"Ouch!"

"Lavender! Owwww.."

"Lavender please."

"Babe chill."

I scoffed, "Chill? CHILL?" I repeated.

"Dude never tell them to chill."

"You're both so-" I cut myself off and ran to the small bathroom. I threw up again and felt someone rub my back, "You're both so dead." I muttered with my head over the toilet.

"Gorgeous I think it's time you went back home." Raphael mumbled sadly.

I scoffed, "Why because you two messed up? You're stupid if you think you'll survive without me. You'll last a month at the most." I rolled my eyes sitting up.

"But he's not after you, you'll be safe lavender." Joshua whispered handing me a towel.

"Why did you steal it in the first place?" I got up to wash my mouth.

In the mirror I watched them hit each other whispering and I rolled my eyes yet again.

Raphael cleared hit throat, "We weren't going to keep it, we just wanted to see if we could get away with it. That diamond was so hard to steal." He groaned.

"BUT we put it back!" Joshua added in quickly, "We put it back two hours ago." He coughed looking away.

I grabbed the toothpaste and mouthwash bottles and chucked it at their heads.

"Shit!"

"Fuck me man,"

"Get any extra clothes you have. We're leaving." I narrowed my eyes before walking out.

"No you're going home!" Joshua shook his head following me.

Raphael nodded, "He isn't after you." He repeated.

"Exactly, he isn't after me. But he is after you two and I know him. He likes to hold grudges. Now pack your freaking bags and get in the car, I have to hide you two." I said sternly.

"Fine." They huffed and walked away.

Lucifer please.

-2 1/2 YEARS LATER-

"I swear if you two ever steal from him again I will cut off your little friends." I hissed.

Joshua scoffed, "Little? I think you have us mistaken for someone else. We are not little." He spat.

"Yeah, I mean at them." He looked down, "RAPHAEL LEAVE YOUR PANTS ON!" I threw my phone at him.

"Ah- okay! I just wanted to prove it." He whined.

I stopped the van and opened the door putting the bag in the floor. I looked at them two with a glare and crossed my arms.

"Stay here or I'll chop your fingers off later." I threatened.

"Alright alright." Raphael pouted.

"Geez you're crazy mean." Joshua crossed his arms.

"Good!" I hissed and closed the van door.

I put on my hood and mask and grabbed the bag before waking up to the gate. I looked at the camera and waved bring the bag up a little. The gate buzzed opening and a few guards escorted me in the mansion.

"The Lord Collector will be with you soon." A guard bowed and left.

I walked around and my heeled boots clicked against the hardwood floor quietly. I stopped in front of the Ochre diamond and titled my head, all these problems for this. It was center in the middle of the room in a glass case on display and I stepped back looking around again. This room was filled with treasures as he calls them and some were actually pretty interesting.

"Hellfire," a voice rang out, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?" He asked making me spin around.

He was 5'10 with a long beard and in his late 50's but look a bit older. He always said his late wife had like beards but never got around to cutting it.

"I'm here because you're after the Amphisbaena Twins." I spoke loudly.

His eyes widened a bit, "Hellfire you know I'd never go after them if they were under your protection but I can't go back on it. They stole my diamond." He gritted out darkly.

"Even after almost three years? Isn't that a bit much?" I narrowed my eyes.

"My wife always said I could hold a grudge for a lifetime." He smirked.

I huffed quietly, "I have a proposition," he sat down on a chair, "Go on," he said intrigued, "I have something of very rare value and if I give it to you then you have to end this little vendetta against them." I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing could change my mind." He protested stubbornly.

I took out the item, "Not even this?" I asked holding it up, "It is completely free, all I ask is for you to call off the assassins. I'll keep the twins away from your collection as well." I smirked at his shocked face.

"Y-you found it? It's other half?" He gaped looking at the identical diamond.

I nodded, "It took two years to find this, so do we have a deal or not?" I asked coldly.

He stood up quickly, "Yes yes, whatever you want. I will even owe you a favor just... hand it over." He whispered staring at it.

I smirked, "Pleasure doing business with you Lord Collector. Take care of it. It's worth more than your entire collection together." I said handing it over.

"Thank you Hellfire." He smiled.

I waved him off and walked out, "What happened?" Both asked as soon as I opened the door.

"Everything is fine now." I took off my mask, "I... I can go home now." I looked up.

"Then home you shall go," Raphael kissed my head.

I sighed, "But it's been almost five years... what if they don't want me there." I whispered sadly.

"They will lavender." Joshua kissed my cheek.

"I guess we'll see." I smiled tightly, "And no sexual jokes unless you want to die." I groaned.

Frenchy smirked, "Then can I get them out now? Because you're really hot when you're mad." He winked.

"What are you talking about Raph? She's always hot." Freckles checked me out.

I hit my head on the window, "I can't believe I fell in love with you two idiots." I groaned.

"You love us for it." They both said turning to the front.

I do, and now...

It's time to finally go home...

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey cuties, this is just a short bonus chapter explaining what happened in those years. I'm so sad this story is over but all good things come to an end.

Little fun fact- all writings in aesthetics are said through the story so if you ever RR look out for them.

If you are wondering my next story will be out in a few days. Thanks for the support! My love and blessings to you cuties, see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.2K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
1.3M 27K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
119K 2.8K 71
"Isa," he began, his voice softer than usual. "I need you to understand something." She looked up at him, waiting. "I can't stand the thought of anyo...
Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

87.4K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...