The Hate and Love (George Wea...

By MsMcCoyWriting

"ɢᴏᴅs, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴsᴜғғᴇʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ." "ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?" "ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ... More

Info
Chapter 1. You're kidding.
Chapter 2. Letter
Chapter 3. Halloween
Chapter 4. Halloween Ball
Chapter 5. Break
Chapter 6. Christmas
Chapter 7. New Year
Chapter 8. Yule Ball
Chapter 9. Scent
Chapter 10. V?
Chapter 11. Spring break
Chapter 12. Finally
Chapter 13. School
Chapter 14. Gone
Chapter 15. Detention and Anger
Chapter 16. Secret
Chapter 17. News
Chapter 18. Son and Daughter.
Chapter 19. 17
Chapter 20. Ha
Chapter 22. Voices

Chapter 21. School and Kiss

32 1 1
By MsMcCoyWriting

I groaned as Fred and George dragged me off the train, "I don't want to!" I exclaimed, "Being Head Girl is going to be stressful!" I said and they laughed.

"Do you know who head boy is?" George asked and I shook my head, "Guarantee it's a Ravenclaw." he said and I groaned again. "Nothing wrong with that, Ash."

"But they're... smart." I said and they laughed again.

We walked into the Great Hall, Pansy and Blaise were nowhere to be seen. "Sit with us, Ash." Fred whispered and I nodded, we walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down, I sat between the twins and looked up as Dumbledore was doing his speech, "Who's the pink toad?" Fred asked and we all snickered. She stood up while Dumbledore was saying who she was, Umbridge, she coughed and interrupted Dumbledore. Saying were all going to be very good friends, I scoffed and waited for the feast to begin, where were Pansy and Blaise, Tanner wasn't here as well. It worried me.

After the feast the twins went to the DADA room and set up some paint bombs for our new 'beloved' teacher. I waited for them outside the Gryffindor common room, they soon walked up, "Hey, have you guys seen my brother, or Pansy and Blaise?" I asked and they shook their heads no. "I haven't seen them.. I'm worried." I said

The door opened behind me and Angelina came out, she kissed George's cheek and I rolled my eyes, slowly I got up from the stairs and Fred sighed knowing I was uncomfortable, "Georgie, we should help, Ash." Fred said as they stopped snogging. Angelina glared at George and shook her head.

"I need to help Angelina, sorry, Ash." George said and they walked in the common room and I scoffed.

Rolling my eyes I started to walk away, "Wait!" Fred yelled and caught up with me, "Where are you going? Don't you need help looking for them?" he asked.

"Going to meet the head boy in Dumbledore's office and catch any under years that are roaming, so you best get to bed so I don't have to write you up or something." I said and he nodded, he walked back up and I went to Dumbledore's office.

There was a boy with black hair and a very nice smile in there with Dumbledore.

"Ah, Ashlynn Black," he said and I walked in further, "This is Wesley Evans." he said and I greeted the boy, "You guys will be patrolling near Gryffindor and Ravenclaw common rooms tonight and then you may head to bed." Dumbledore explained and we nodded. Wesley is a Ravenclaw, George called it.

We walked around patrolling in silence, "I'm sorry, I don't talk much." I said to Wesley, "I am not very talkative."

He chuckled and I looked at him, "You are Ashlynn Baker, the most cocky person I've ever seen." he said which is strange because I've never seen him before, "Sorry, Black, not Baker." he said and I shrugged, "What happened there? The sudden name change?"

I smiled a little, "I found my actual parents and Dumbledore or McGonagall just assumed I wanted a name change, I don't mind, it's just weird." I said and he nodded,

He hesitated with something but then, "Are you still with that Weasley boy?"

"We never told anyone, how'd you know?" I asked and he smiled laughing a bit, "No we aren't together anymore," I said, "now, how'd you know?"

"I am a very observant Ravenclaw, and you two liked each other since you've met each other." he said rubbing his fingers through his hair, "Sorry if I am hitting a sensitive spot." he said and I shook my head no,

We finished patrolling and he walked me to my common room to be nice then left. I walked to my room and Pansy wasn't here, her stuff wasn't here either. Where were they? I flopped on my bed after taking a shower and fell asleep instantly.

*****

I walked into DADA which I wasn't excited for, I saw the twins and sat with them, "Morning, Ash." Fred greeted me and I smiled weakly, I was still tired. "Did you not get a lot of sleep?" he asked and I shook my head. Someone sat beside me,

"Hi, Wesley." I said putting my head on the table, "How do you look so happy? I barely got sleep." he smiled and the twins looked confused, "This is Wesley Evans, head boy." I said and they nodded, "Wesley, you know the twins." I said muffled in my arm and I looked up when Umbridge started talking.

No wands for this class, then how are we supposed to.. practice DADA? I shrugged it off, she was really harsh and boring, I zoned off for most of the class.

****

A month passed by and Umbridge was really strict in class, patrolling with Wesley isn't so bad, he's really nice and makes me laugh. I was walking to lunch when I got stopped in the door, "Hi, Wesley." I smiled and he handed me a flower, "Uh, thanks?"

"Well, you seemed sad lately, and as Head boy, I wanted to.. cheer you up?" He laughed a bit and I did too, "I'll see you later." he said walking out, I smiled and walked to the Gryffindor table.

Fred just stared at me, "Bloody hell, Fred, why are you staring?" I asked and he smiled and nodded at the flower, "Oh, yeah. Wesley gave it to me." I said and George looked jealous. "He's just a friend." I stated letting them both know.

Fred smirked, and I kicked him slightly, he got up and said he was using the bathroom, I was left with George, "Are you and that kid dating now?" he asked and I laughed and shook my head no, "What did you want to talk about before we left for school," he said, "at Grimmauld place?"

I shook my head, "I was going to let you explain but, I had changed my mind." I said and he looked at me, "I changed my mind when I saw her on your bed." I sighed.

"That was a misunderstanding, Ash." he said softly and I scoffed, "Her and I weren't supposed to end up together, it was supposed to be us."

He grabbed my hand and I pulled it away, "Can we pretend we didn't sleep together?" I asked and he just looked at me, "to save us both the hurt?" I asked and he nodded slightly, "I love being your friend, George, it's best this way." I said and he hesitated to say something, "I am saving us both the hurt." I smiled and ate some food.

The conversation besides that was normal, Fred had came back and we talked more about 'Umbitch' which is the nicest nickname we could come up with at the moment. Lunch ended and we headed to potions, very boring besides Umbitch coming to observe and annoy Snape. We were betting he would snap and yell at her, I bet he wouldn't and now the twins owe me 5 galleons. "So, are you guys staying until the end of the year?" I asked them both while walking in the halls.

They both looked at each other, "We don't know yet, it's not required for us to finish school." Fred said referring to the joke shop, Harry had won and gave them the winnings for their shop. They were looking at a place in Diagon Alley. "Why, are you going to miss us?" Fred teased me and I pushed him.

"A bit." I said a little sad, "I haven't seen Pansy or Blaise, so they are either avoiding me or something happened to them." I said softly, "You're all I have left."

A tear went down my cheek and I quickly wiped it, they pulled me into a hug and I laughed, "You can always come with us, Ashy." Fred whispered.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll need help making love potions and everything." George said and I laughed breaking out of the hug. "The offer is always there but we both encourage you to finish school." he said and I nodded.

*****

People have been meetings with Harry for actual DADA things, then Umbitch got suspicious and banned all out of class club meetings.

Neville found us the room of requirement which was the greatest thing ever! People were wary of me because I am in Slytherin, I get that but I am NOT Malfoy. "Today we are going to try to cast our Patronus." Harry announced. "You have to think of your happiest memory to cast it." he said and people were practicing.

I was standing with the twins and they had many attempts at it, but weren't very successful. Fred was after a bit but George wasn't. I decided to give it a try.

Thinking very hardly I closed my eyes and thought of things that made me happy, I came across the memory of George and I kissing for the first time.. I smiled slightly and Fred shook me, "you did it." he said softly and I looked at my Patronus. It was a Phoenix, "Only Dumbledore has a Phoenix." Fred whispered and I nodded.

Harry looked at me and clapped, so did some other people, I guess this earned their trust. Wesley walked up to me, "Congratulations, you have one of the most powerful Patronus'" he said and I thanked him, "Mine is a rabbit." he laughed and I did too,

Out of the corner of my eye I saw George and Angelina arguing, then she slapped him and walked away, huh. That secretly made me happy. Wesley has wandered off and I was leaning against a wall, George came up to me upset, "What happened there, mate?" I asked

He scoffed, "We broke up." he said and I looked at him, "I know it's what you wanted." he said

"Wait, George," I said and he looked at me, "I want you to be happy, not break up with her."

He sighed and leaned beside me, "She broke up with me because my happiest memory is meeting you." he said softly, "not her and I."

Shocked I stuttered a bit, "G-George..." I said softly and he looked at me a little hurt, "my happiest memory is kissing you." I sighed and I hadn't noticed but I was shoulder to shoulder with George, "I'm sor-" before I could say anything George kissed me softly, I instantly melted into the kiss, he was holding the side of my face with his hand and my arms were already wrapped around his neck. We stopped and looked at each other,

"I'm sorry." he whispered, "I didn't kiss her while we were together and I didn't like it." he said softly,

I shook my head, "I should have let you explain before I ended things."

****

George and I had a long heartfelt discussion in the Gryffindor common room about him and I, "Ashlynn, I miss you, so much. You don't know how awful I feel that I broke your heart." he said holding my hands, we were sitting on the couch and were facing each other, "I should have told you, that I kissed her before us."

"I should've let you explain, George." I said quietly, "I miss you too." and that was the truth, I missed being with him romantically every second of everyday since him and I broke up, a lot of things seemed.. not happy since I had left him. "So the kiss." I said

He smirked, "I would love if.. you would be my girlfriend, Ash." he said and I smiled and nodded, he pecked my lips and smiled. "Do we still pretend we didn't.. sleep.. together?" he asked and I nodded.

"We rushed into that, so, in my mind, it never happened, we're just an innocent couple that didn't sleep together before they even dated." I said and laughed he did too, he pulled me back on the couch and held me,

"Stay here tonight?" he asked and I was going to say something, "I know you're lonely without Pansy in your room," he said quietly, "please?"

"Fine.. alright." I said and we looked into each others eyes, he kissed me softly and tangled his hands in my hand, he kissed me jawline and I laughed as it tickled, then he looked at me with a suspicious look, "Wait, George, no-"

He started tickling me and was on top of me as I struggled for a breath. "I didn't know you were ticklish." he said and I was laughing to hard to respond, it felt like hours of tickling me but it was probably only 10 minutes. He stopped and I sat up, glaring at him, "I am sorry but I had to, Ash." he teased.

****

George and I are together again.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343 26 28
Hermione was born with abilities inherited from an ancient bloodline, or two. Her eleventh birthday passes without the owl meant to deliver her Hogwa...
34.8K 1.1K 19
❝only fools rush in ❞ Georgiana Fortescue's father, Florean, was the well known owner of Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, an extremely popula...
1.8K 30 21
Y/n Snape daughter of Severus Snape, she's in her 5th year with her best friends the Weasley twins, and their friend Lee Jordan while the golden trio...
234K 4.7K 85
When Eloise Baker came to Hogwarts her fourth year, she couldn't help but fall in love with the castle, her new friends, and the excitement around ev...