It's A Freaky New Moon AroxBe...

Od Gerrygirlslf

The day when Bella Meets Aro everything did not go as planned, they come under a spell. Now they must work to... Více

Chapter One: The Arrivals
Chapter Two: The Switch
Chapter Three: Plan B
Chapter Four: Getting To Know You And Me
Chapter Five: Farewells and Adjustments
Chapter Six: Discoveries and Difficulties
Chapter Seven: Encounters of the Awkward Kind
Chapter Eight: Let The Punishment Fit The Crime
Chapter Nine: Lying to Caius The Witch and Aro's Wardrobe,
Chapter Ten: The Letter and Hanging With the Guard
Chapter 12: Aro's day out
Chapter 13: Bella's Birthday Ball
Chapter 14: The Night Of Nights
Chapter 15: The Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction
Chapter 16: The Blood and Sulpicia
Chapter 17: Countdown To Baby
Chapter 18: Hell Has No Fury
Chapter 19: The Return
Chapter 20: Nickolos
Chapter 21" The Awakening
Chapter 22: Time for change and farewell
Chapter 23:The Volturi wedding celebration
Chapter 24: Nickolos, Prince of Hybrids

Chapter Eleven: You can't Avoid Mother nature or the feast

223 7 0
Od Gerrygirlslf

Chapter Eleven: You Can't Avoid Mother Nature or the Feast,

A week later the trio were gathered in the library. The Library was a large room with several floors with many stairs reaching thousands of shelves lined with books. As you gaze up the dome room the books go straight up to the top.

The three were sitting at a huge round mahogany table engrossed in research. Aro was desperately looking through book about rune stones, the occult and witchcraft. He was trying to find out anything about the spell that he and Bella were under. Looking for any clue how much longer the spell would last. It was getting harder and harder to avoid Caius and his suspicions about the reasons for their strange behavior. Felix and Demetri cornered Aro daily, trying to get him to kiss them. It was getting awkward for him and he had to duck out under their arm and make a break for it to avoid them. He did not know how longer he could take this new existence.

Bella had difficulties of her own. Trying to pull off being Aro every day was harder than it looked. Feeding was taking a toll on her heart. Marcus did make sure she had a criminal. However, she saw the others and they made her feel such guilt beyond belief. So bad that Bella was waiting until that last possible moment before she lost control before going to Marcus every week. It was becoming dangerous for Aro to be around her during this time so she avoided him. She also had to dodge Caius's endless questions as to why she had to consult Marcus on everything. If it wasn't for Marcus, she was sure to have been discovered by now.

Marcus and Bella searched many books piled in front of them, tiring. Aro slammed shut another book on Magical Enchantments and banged his head against the closed book in frustration. Bella jumped and looked up in shock seeing Aro continue smashing a head that was not his to smash.

Bella got to her feet and banged her fist on the table's surface, getting everyone's attention. The sound of the impact reverberated off the vast room's walls.

"Aro! Stop banging MY head, when this curse is over, I'd like to have it back not bruised if you don't mind!" Bella exclaimed.

Aro stopped banging his head at once and glared at her irritably. He got up and walked to Bella seething.

"You know I'd like my body back too! That's what I'm trying to do here!" Aro countered.

Bella pointed to the pile of books. "This search is fruitless! We've been at it for hours and I'm so done with this!"

Marcus placed his book down and stood up looking nervously between the two.

Aro was now toed to toe in front of her face looking up, pointing at her.

"We are doing this for US! I don't know about you but it's not fun being YOU!" Aro seethed.

Bella slapped his finger away. "It's not my fault you get hit on by your guard! You probably secretly like it!"

Aro's fists balled at his side. "I'm not gay, Bella! Would you like me to prove it?"

Aro smirked and placed his hands on his body suggestively.

Bella's eyes widen in revelation. "Don't you dare, Aro!"

Aro proceeded to cup the breast and rub his thumb over the hardening nipples. A moan escaped his lips at the pleasurable sensation, and he smiled wickedly at her. Bella gasped as she watched him enjoying her body.

What does he think he is doing? It's hot but not in my body! She bit her lip as she thought.

"You know now all I need is a mirror and I'm all set." He said breathlessly.

Bella recovered from her shock and grabbed his hands. She turned her head to appeal to a very stunned Marcus.

"Marcus, stop him, he's touching ME!" Bella pleaded.

Marcus shook himself out of his stunned silence and moved around the table. Bella was shaking with anger as Aro smirked lustily in her face.

"If you don't stop. I will go drink animal blood, so help me God!" Bella threatened.

Aro's eyes went wide in indignation. "You wouldn't dare! The whole castle will find out because your eyes will turn yellow!"

Marcus moved and gripped Aro's shoulders. "Stop this now, the both of you. It's not helping to get all worked up. I realize it's not easy being in your situation, but this is not going to make it any better."

Bella threw his hands from her body and huffed. She started toward the exit and looked back. Marcus noticed her eyes were black as pitch from emotion.

"I'm going to my room, no one follow me!" Bella called, storming out and slammed the door.

Aro was left staring after her. Marcus moved over to him and turned him around and was surprised to find tears running down his face.

"Aro?" Marcus whispered gently.

Aro wiped the tears impatiently from his eyes. He felt strange today in his new body. He was so quick to get upset. Nothing made sense. Yesterday Jane shared her story about how she almost burned to death at the stake. He teared up remembering and Jane hugged him. She said it was all in the past and it didn't bother her anymore. But Aro knew better. He had been there at the last minute and pulled his most precious children from the flames. Jane was burned and so was Alec. It was imperative that he turn them immediately. He was close to them because he changed them, and they have most impressive gifts. Hell, he practically raised them, and the twins were like his very own kids at the age of 14 when turned. Thinking about made fresh tears come streaming down his cheeks. He just didn't know what was wrong with him. Now Bella was furious at him and somehow it made it so much worse. A sob escaped his mouth and Marcus rubbed his shoulders then pulled him in his embrace to calm him. Marcus rubbed his back and it felt good because it ached badly. Marcus suddenly stiffened as he sniffed the air and pulled Aro back.

"Aro, I hate to tell you this, but you need to go to your room and call for Jane. She will get you what you need." Marcus said nervously.

Aro' wiped away his tears and then looked in his old friend's eyes. They had gone black as well. Marcus backed away from him toward the door.

"You have started your menstruation!"

Immediately Marcus flitted away and headed towards to the throne room. Aro panicked and ran out and headed to his room arriving gasping for breath. He went into the bathroom quickly and stripped his clothing. Aro gaped at the blood stain on his white panties then dashed to the shower and turned on the taps. He hurriedly stepped under the spray and washed himself vigorously. He knew he would have to keep to his room until this thing was over. He would be too much of a distraction and temptation.

Oh, will this madness ever end? He mused.

When he finished, he exited the shower and grabbed a towel. Upon entering his bedroom, he was greeted by Jane. She sniffed the air and her eyes widened.

"Bella your period started! I will go get you what you need from the store. In the meantime, stay in your towel and wait for me. I won't be long." Said Jane as she flitted out.

Aro sighed to himself and sat down. A sudden pain developed in his lower abdomen and he doubled over.

Dammit all, cramps!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bella alone in her room paced the floor in agitation.

How have things gotten so out of hand? She thought, getting upset with her lack of control.

She was angry, yes, at some things that Aro had done. Though, she wondered why she felt absolute fury? She did not feel like herself. A quick temper was just not her. She was always as cool as a cucumber.

Oh, why did I have to snap at him so? She thought in frustration.

Aro wasn't banging his head that hard. She instantly felt bad she did that to him. Bella sat on the edge of her bed and fell back. She covered her eyes with her right arm to shut the light out. The sound of someone knocking at her door startled her and she sat up.

"Come in." Bella called.

The door opened and Caius flitted in and looked at her curiously. "My Aro, you have neglected yourself lately, haven't you." Caius observed.

Bella stood up and crossed her arms. "What do you mean?"

Caius smirked and pointed at her face. "Your eyes are as black as night. Come Aro, join us at the feast. That's what I came about anyway, to tell you that Heidi has brought us the weekly feast."

Bella shook her head and started to walk around Caius. "I need to find Marcus! He will get me blood."

Caius caught her wrist and stopped her from leaving. "You know, it's been three weeks or so and you haven't joined us in the throne room for feasting time. People are beginning to ask why. You must come with me now!"

Bella hesitated but saw Caius's determination and nodded. With no other choice she flitted out close behind him to the throne room.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aro leaned against the headboard rubbing his stomach.

God's this really hurts. Aro Volturi reduced to feminine weakness! He thought cringing.

Aro wanted to do nothing all day now but curl up in a ball and sleep until it was over. Now he felt sympathy for women all over the world, to have to endure this all the young lives. It was completely horrible. He wondered how Bella coped. He wished he could speak to her, but she would lose control smelling his blood, she would drain him dry for sure. He saw how her eyes were as black as coal when she left. Marcus's were too. They are probably taking care of that now anyway. There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Aro asked.

"It's me, Bella, Jane." Said the voice behind the door.

"Come in Jane." Aro said and sat up.

Jane entered the room carrying a few bags. She quickly unpacked the feminine products, she turned with three packs in her hands.

"I got you the long Maxie pad with wings for heavy days and thin ones for lighter days. I got tampons just incase you prefer them and here is a feminine cleanser for the shower." Jane explained.

Aro gaped at the choices, overwhelmed. He wondered which to choose.

What would Bella do?

Aro got up and clutching the towel to his chest. Jane had bright eyes and when she sniffed the air they darkened slightly.

She must have fed to keep me safe. Aro thought noticing.

"You better take another quick shower and take the soap with you. I was a bit to long." Jane suggested.

She didn't have to tell him twice. Not wasting time, Aro grabbed the bottle, heavy pads and his underwear from the drawer. Then he dashed back into the bathroom to take care of himself. He took another shower paying attention to get himself clean below and towel dried quickly when he was finished so he can put on his new accessory. Aro sat on the toilet and looked at the package carefully and read the instructions.

He read...Remove pad from wrapper, check! He unfolded the pad with wings, okay. Remove all protective paper to reveal the sticky strips, check. He finished removing the papers. Place inside of the under wear and wrap the wings to the outer side. Check. He pulled them up. Done. Walking over to the shelves he grabbed his brush. Then he exited the bathroom holding his towel in front of him and went to find clothes.

Upon entering the room, Jane had amazing set up for him. She bought him magazines, candy bars, soda and pms tablets. On the dresser was a portable DVD player with a selection of movies laying on the bed. A pair of comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt folded on his bed waiting for him. He was touched. Jane was so very thoughtful. He went over to the bed and took his clothes and changed in the bathroom. When he came out, Jane was sitting on the bed smiling at him. She handed him a soda and opened the tablets.

"For the cramps." She gave him two and he downed them.

She reached over and showed him the movies.

"The classics I presume. I got Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Jane Eyre, Weathering Heights." Jane described.

Aro moved next to her and looked at the movie selections in shock. They made movies from the romantic novels I have read?!

He smiled, well maybe he'd like these. "Um, I think Persuasion."

Jane nodded and popped open the case and placed it in the machine and pushed play.

"You want me to stay with you, I love the classics too." Jane asked.

Aro nodded and leaned back on the headboard with Jane, watching the movie.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the great hall throne room, vampires were gathering in. Marcus, upon seeing Bella enter, stood looking uncertain at what to do for her because she was being escorted in by Caius himself. Bella sat down in her throne and hastened a glace at Marcus in panic. She reached over and heard him say as he sat down with her.

Oh child, I'm so sorry. I should have noticed your hunger. No wonder you and Aro fought so. Your emotions are extremely heightened! I know we can't get out of this now so use your gift and find a criminal among the group. Marcus suggested to ease her tension.

Bella nodded nervously and turned to the doors. She gulped visibly at the thought of all those people who were unaware of their inevitable demise. Caius leaned forward and gave him a strange look as he observed Bella's anxiety. Bella looked away, avoiding his scrutinizing gaze.

Bella could hear them coming now, their heartbeats pounding in her ears. They were talking happily, clicking photographs. The doors opened suddenly with Heidi leading the group.

Marcus grabbed her hand so she could hear him say...Stand up and welcome them.

Bella stood up, shaking a bit and cleared her throat.

"Welcome to Volterra!" Bella announced.

This seemed to trigger the mad dash for blood from the vampires and the feast began. Bella sniffed the air and became unhinged. She staggered forward and glanced about. She avoided the young ones and went to the other side of the room. The smell of people became unbearably good, so much so that she grabbed the nearest man holding his wife. Then it came full force, the onslaught of images. He was a wife beater and a nasty drunk. She was appalled and snarled at the memories of his abuse and sank her teeth in viciously. The sweet taste of blood gushed down her throat, soothing the burn. She swallowed every last drop and tossed the corpse aside at her feet.

By the time she was finished the whole room looked like a horror movie and smelt of blood and body fluids. Bella turned from the carnage and flitted out the door to take refuge in her room for the rest of the day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

711K 18.5K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
181K 3.7K 22
Two brothers, one has been alone for centuries while the other thought he was in love. Until she entered their lives and heals their hearts. Only for...
311K 7.7K 34
Complete THIS story is a FanFiction between Caius and Bella. Edward dumps Bella and she is heartbroken. No where else to go she decides to go to the...
334K 7.1K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...