โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

By _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

B U T T E R F L Y

543 24 10
By _MeanYoongiii_

After 6 days:

Almost a week passed pretty decently. Soon-hee spent every spec of a day with Joshua, not only in his room but in her own room as well.

She gained so many more feelings about Joshua all this time. The fact that he is always beside her, supporting her could actually touch her heart.

At the point, they were in her room watching a movie in bed right next to the photos she glued over the wall.

"Ohhhhhh No no no... That's disgusting..." She complained trying to avert her eyes by burrying her head onto his chest.

"Yo Don't cheat Lola You said you will watch this thriller with me!!" Joshua tried to titl her head so she wouldn't miss the last minutes.

"I didn't know a Zombie apocalypse would have..." She said slowly opening her eyelids.

"Zombies?" He asked as the past seconds of the movie were taking place. "Yeahhhh... I can't watch this thing... It's petrifying!" She hissed covering her eyes with both of her palms.

"Baby they are just eating brains..." He explained but the girl slowly uncovered her eyes to look up at him quite overwelmed.

"What?" He asked staring down at her porcelain face, that was inches apart his chest.

"H-How did you call me?"She asked surrpised just because he called her baby super naturally. Her heart started beating so fast as she was getting flustered quite easily.

"Baby...!" He saw her cheeks getting red like a rose bud and immediatly got the memo. "You liked it, didn't you?" He slyly teased her and the girl scoffed.

"O-of course I didn't!" She faked anger as her arms crossed.

"Are you sure baby?" He said and she gasped as soon as she realized his malicious reasons behind saying that. "Yes I am sure..." She stuck her tongue out and at the exact same moment the ending titles if the movie appeared in the screen of the laptop.

"Oh my god You distracted me! The movie ended!" Joshua realized as his jaw fell down. "Thank god!" She whispered trying to regain some space but her body was literally inside his embrace.

"I really wanted to see the end! Now, I will never know what happened in the end!" He retorted like a complete drama queen and Soon-hee closed the screen of the laptop locating it in thr corner of the bed.

"Stop overreacting! You can rewatch it!"   She was about to escape and reach for the floor but Jisoo grabbed her by the wrist and brought her in his embrace once again.

"What are you doing?" She asked staring at his breathtaking face. How can he be that hot without even trying. What is she thinking? Jeez!

"I am holding my baby girl..." He said just because he knew it would annoy her. Instead of annoyance she looked down with her cheeks changing colours. She was trying to cover her face but Joshua seized her hand to enjoy the view of her face.

"Hey... Let me see you blushing..." He said with the most sentimental smile he ever shared with her. The girl slowly looked up at his eyes that were constantly looking at her like she was a work of art.

"I have something for you..." He announced and his hand slowly travelled onto his pocket. He took a small box out and brought it in front of their faces.

"What's this?" She asked surprised. Joshua slowly opened it only for Soo-hee to slowly open her mouth in shock as soon as she realized what it was.

"A present..." He retorted and Soonie stared at the medallion inside the box. A butterfly! It was so beautiful it could actually capture her. Her eyes slowly glared up at his eyes.

"I can't accept this..." She said feeling awkward. "Of course you can!" Joshua said and took the chain out to clip it all around her neck.

"Joshua... You didn't have to..."

Without giving him a permission, he titled her around and tried to clip the medallion on her neck.

"I had to..." He said as her fingertips landed on the butterfly realizing that the initials of her name were ingraved behind it.

As she titled around her eyes looked down. Joshua realized she was moved by his kind gesture so he gave her some space and some time to herself.

"Hong Jisoo, I love you..." she announced staring at his doe eyes. Joshua was speechless realizing the meaning of her words.

"Everytime you say these words..." he whispered and cupped her cheeks with his hands, afraid like she is going to disappear. "What?" She asked feeling electrified everytime he lays his fingers against her skin.

"It makes my heart melt..." He announced, intensifying the passion in between them.

"Then I should stop..." She giggled.

"Please don't... I want to hear these words for the rest of my life..." he whispered realizing how big her impact is on his life.

"Then I promise... I will keep saying that I love you for the rest of our lives Joshua..." She caressed his cheek as soon as she distinguised a spec of sorrow in his expression.

"Do you mean it?" He asked caressing both of her cheeks and the girl nodded. "I do..." She reassured him.

"I love you so much Soonie..." He announced and the girl smiled at this declaration. Butterflies were inside her stomach at the moment but she didn't want this feeling to stop. Jisoo leaned closer and the girl allowed him to brush his luscious lips against hers.

Her eyelids slowly closed as she gently pulled him closer just to feel his warmth inside a tight hug. They were enjoying a really significant moment between the two of them until her phone started bazzing.

They were forced to isolate their lips from touching as Soon-hee was tying to find her phone. Joshua put her down and forced his lips on hers. "Dont pick it up now..." He almost pleaded kissing her in passion.

"What if its something important..." She mumbled between the kiss as the atmosphere was getting heated.

"More important than this?" He asked and slowly slid his tongue in her mouth. The girl gave up and let all her walls fall. "You are driving me crazy..." She said and Joshua smiled in between the kiss.

_________________________________________

After a while, Soon-hee finally got up from her bed where Joshua was located and picked her phone from the desk. The first name she saw in the calling list was Mia's.

"Oh Mia called me!" She announced and put her phone aside.

"Oh are you still going out tonight?" He asked and Soon-hee nodded, typing a text to Mia just to reassure her that eveything is fine.

"Yep..."

"And where are you going?" The man asked quite intrigued to know. "I don't know yet..." She announced awairing for Mia to answer.

"Is there any... room for your boyfriend?" He winked but Soon-hee pouted. "No there is not!" She complained and Joshua grabbed her and placed her in between his two legs.

"Fine... But still I have some rules..." He said and the girl scoffed. "Rules? What rules?" She crossed her arms.

"You are not allowed to look, talk and walk right next to other men!" He announced. "Can I breathe the same air as them?" She made fun of his stupid rules.

"Well, If you can avoid that and still be alive, Try it!" He said and the girl shoot a death glare with her expressing eyes. "Your rules are stupid..." She whispered.

"I am gonna leave you alone now... You have to get ready!" He booped her nose and got up. "How considerate of you..." she teased him and Joshua winked. "I know I know... I am always like that..." He said placing his one hand on the doorknob.

"If you need something call me... Oh and remember the rules..." He reminded her the importance of his rules and she scoffed.

"What if I forget a rule?"

"Then you will have to get punished... Better watch out babygirl..." He winked and opened the door.

"I hate you..."

"I love you more... Call me to tell me good night...!" He smiled and the girl groweled.

"Fine..." She hissed with her arms crossed. "Promise?" Ha asked with a wicked smile. "I promise..." She softened staring at his silhouette. "Bye Lola..."

"See ya..." She finally smiled as Joshua slowly slammed the door behind of him. Soon-hee was finally alone after a long day. Joshua was always with her. He even spent some nights in her room cause he didnt want to leave Soonie alone.

He knew that at the moment she is gonna be alone her mind will start wandering around Minghao.

He could even bet she was gonna s0end her nights crying.

Her eyes fell on his pictures on the wall.

"Soon-hee get a grip..." she whispered as her eyes were glaring at the white ceiling. After a while she heard someone knocking on the door. Mia? She thought... Did she come so early? Or is it Joshua? Did he forget something?

She didn't lose any more time and got up to open the door. As soon as she saw the person her jaw almost met the ground.

"L-Lisa?" She said.

"Long time no see bestie!" This ironic tone on her voice made Soon-hee know that something is weird. Why did she come?

"Wont you let me come in?" That fake smile could actually petrify Soon-hee. "What do you want Lisa? Why are you here?" She asked trying I seem confident although her heart was bouncing inside her chest.

"You are not so happy to see me... Let me come in... We have to talk Sweetie..." She said actually invading Soon-hee's place and closing the door. She sat on the spare bed and glared around the room.

"You actually asked for your own room? Things with you and Joshua didn't work out?" She asked ignoring the fact they are not even friends.

"That's none of your business... Why did you come here?" She repeated her question and Lisa sighed.

"Minghao..." She whispered and her eyes widened right away. "What about him? Is he okay? Did something happen to him?" Soon-hee started shooting questions towards the girl as she had a lot of time to hear news about Hao.

"No... He is fine... At least he pretends to be..." She whispered like she actually cared about his.

"Then what do you want?"

"I want him..." She announced and Soonie scoffed. "Then you apparently knocked on the wrong door."

"I think I knocked on the right door!" She had a sly smile onto her face, a fact that was alerting Soonie something is wrong.

"What do you mean?"

"I was waiting for him... For a long time but he is still in denial..." she announced but Soon-hee was still perplexed.

"And what do you want from me?" She asked and Lisa's eyes tried to soften. "Y-You could talk to him... Convince him that I love him and..." Soon-hee interrupted Lisa before she finished her sentence.

"Me and Minghao are no longer friends... because of you..." she announced and Lisa scoffed. "Well, try to make up with him and then you can talk about me..." What she said actually disgusted Soon-hee.

"Listen to me Lisa... I would never use my friend... Never... especially for you. I love Minghao like a brother... You should leave..." She tried not to attach Lisa.

"You will regret it sweetie... Watch your tone when you are talking with me..."

"Lisa leave..." She said and her eyes were shooting fire. "You will do it!" She growled but Soonie was not gonna let her take control over her. "Or else what? Hit me? Kill me? Go ahead... I would never do something like that to Hao..." Soon-hee crossed her arms and Lisa got up with a scoff.

Her eyes accidentally fell on the pictures on the wall. She noticed Joshua being in the most photos , making her realize they are still together.

"Fine... But before I leave I want to tell you something last... And take it as an advice from someone you knew..."

"I dont want your advice..." she growled back ay her.

"Dont trust him too much..." she said making a sign for her to look at Joshia on the wall. "What does that supposed to mean?"

"He really played you well, didnt he?" She said, perplexing the innocent girl even more. "He knew... The day he saw me in the college I visited his room. I pleaded him to talk to you about me and try to convince you I have changed.  He believed me... Over you! Oops...I Shouldn'thave said that, I promised him not to!" She smiled caressing Soon-hee's hair.

"W-What?"

"I told him I changed and asked for him to give me a chance... When I was cheating at your friend honey..." She finished her sentence and at the last word Soon-hee's eyes teared up.

"You are lying..." She said in a wobbly voice but Lisa's malicious smile was speaking otherwise. She seemed to be honest.

"I am not Soonie... See... Its not my fault your friend doesn't talk to you, neither Minghao's... Its all Joshua's fault.... He chose to believe me over You."

And then her tears were streaming down her face tremendously like the drops were on a race. "Leave Lisa..."

"Soon-hee..."

"LEAVE!" She screamed on top of her lungs while tears were flooding out of her eyes. Lisa was just staring at her dumbfounded of the damage she caused. Soon-hee grabbed her arm, opened the door and literally pushed her out.

"What do you think you are d-" Lisa was about to say but Soonie slammed the door at her face. Her back slowly laid against the door and let her tears come out in pain.

--------

A/n:

Guys I an so sorry for being late with the next chapter but its finally hereeee!

I am sorry but the drama just startex so... Yeah... I apologize for what's about to happen in the next few chapters...

Thanks for the people who support me by voting for my book, leaving comments and giving a shot to the rest of my books.

Thank you 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 95 18
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ...
115K 2K 29
โ› ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง โœ [ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ! ] โ–ธ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ โ–ธ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats๐Ÿ’Ž Enjoy ('โ–ฝ'สƒโ™กฦช)
6.5K 217 22
"Last time you left me, this time you left my heart"