Clashing | H.S. || AU

By BicycleBee

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view..." A familiar voice c... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 13

77 13 3
By BicycleBee

Leila James

My head is throbbing and I'm blinded by the bright light shining right on my eyes. I twist and turn on the comfortable sheets stretching out and yawning. My gaze went from the ceiling onto a man standing a few feet away from the bed.

Wait what?

"Sorry uhm..didn't mean to wake you." Harry turns to me his hair still damp and a white towel wrapped around lowly on his waist. "Was just grabbing my clothes."

"Ow.." I groan from my head pulsating, squeezing my eyes shut while rubbing it with my palms.

"Harry, what am I doing here? Why am I not home? And what the hell happened last night cause I'm not feeling very well." Questions after questions leave my mouth as I fuss.

"Hey,hey calm down...You're fine, you're just hungover.." He walks closer sitting in the bed and caressing my hand with his thumb.

"Hungover?" I repeat the unfamiliar word.

"Oh uhm...you kind of had too much to drink last night." He runs his hand over his damp curls.

"That's what he meant by me not enjoying it the next morning" The realization hits me.

"Who said what?" His brows furrow.

"Oh the guy from the bar, last night." I explain and as I said those words he scrunched his nose and flicked it, wonder why he does that.

"I'm sorry about George by the way, he's an ass." He sounds sincere but I was clueless about what he was talking about.

"George? Who's that?" I ask as his face seemed to have a look of surprise.

"I thought you meant...wait-you don't...what's the last thing you remember from last night?" He stutters and I try to understand him.

"Uhhh..." My head tries and wonder around as to the events that happened last night. I was a bit frustrated with myself when I couldn't bring myself to remember. "Mark handing me a shot of liquor, then I got dizzy and I don't know anymore."

He licks his bottom lip before nodding and turning away from me. "I've prepared breakfast, you can shower if you like..." He walks back to the drawers.

"Here, you can wear these for the mean time." He tosses a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie onto the edge of the bed before heading out holding his own clothes to change.

Fuck how could I let this happen? They're going to be worried sick about me... IM SO DEAD.

My heart is pounding and I could barely catch my breath, hyperventilating like crazy. Tears start to form in my eyes and I wipe them off quickly before throwing myself off the bed aggressively.

I had no clue what this meant for me but I thought to myself that maybe I could make it back if I hurry and pretend like I went on an early morning walk. This was the only thing that made me calm down.

I head to the bathroom locking the door behind me. It felt relieving to have a shower without worrying the usage of water, i could've stayed under the running water for years but I remind myself to be quick.

I change into the comfortable clothes Given to me before walking out the room. I was now standing in a beautiful living room. It was spacious and modern looking. I felt as though I had no business being here and that I was ruining the whole aesthetic of it all.

I hear noises from the left side and I go on to inspect it to see Harry on the kitchen counter finishing up his tea and sandwich. I sit on one of the seats tracing my finger along the marble counter.

"Make yourself comfortable, there's food in the fridge and you could prepare yourself some tea if you'd like. I'm gonna have to leave you for a bit, I have to head to my office for the next few hours." He explains while putting away his dishes and washing his hands. He was looking very sophisticated wearing a black buttoned down shirt and a black suit over it.

"Wait...no no, I'm leaving. I have to go back home or They'll find out about this and god knows what Michael will think." I stand from my seat and slam my hands against the counter, distraught with the fact that he thinks I'm staying.

"No you're not, it's too risky." He shakes his head asserting his dominance in the conversation.

"I'm pretty sure I'm willing to take that risk." I grit my teeth and narrow my eyes pointing out the fact that I was certain with my decision.

"I'm warning you now, Leila. You're gonna get yourself killed if you think you can sneak out of this place in broad daylight without having anyone notice." He sternly says but keeping the same calm voice he had.

"I'm leaving, and you know what.. I'm leaving right this second." I throw my hands away from the counter and stomp my way out of the room and to the door.

Just as I was pulling the door open, the door shuts right away as a hand slams hard against it and I feel a presence behind me.

This makes me scream in shock and my hands let go of the door to rest on my chest, catching my breath.

"Harry, what the fuck!" I yell out not moving from my position as he was basically pinning me on the door.

"I said you're not leaving." He growls and it makes me shiver at how cold he sounded.

"What the hell are you doing!" My voice was now shaking.

I suddenly feel his hand loosen and he steps back a few steps. I finally turn to face him and a guilty look was plastered

"Leila, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." He does the nose thing again which now I've come to realize he does whenever he feels guilty or nervous.

"Why would you do that, Harry? Are you mental or something. You scared the shit out of me." Disappointment all over my tone.

"I-I don't know. It happens at times. I could just snap like that when someone is pissing me off." He says quietly.

"You didn't have to snap like that but you did." I shake my head.

"I know, it's just tha-" He gets cut off when his phone rings and he takes it out of his pocket, answering the call.

"I'll be there in 10, Zayn." He talks to the man he's on the phone with a tone of annoyance in his voice. "Will you give me a break, I'm leaving right now." He puts the phone down and turns his attention back to me.

"Can I talk to you about these things later, I really have to go." He shoves his phone back in is pocket before running his hand through his curls and stepping towards the door, Leaving me in the empty apartment.

I sigh to myself not knowing what to do. Eventually I decide on making myself a cup of tea and toast a piece of bread. After eating breakfast I wander around the spacious apartment and find myself entering one of the rooms. It was just like every other room in this place, Very luxurious and the color white was dominant with accents of gold and gray. An office table sat on the left side of the room and just behind it was a large window overlooking the crowded city. I walk around the room running my finger along the shelves filled with books my hand stopping on a familiar one.

"To Kill A Mocking Bird, Of course." I whisper to myself.

I turn to the table with scattered papers and open folders. I take a few paper scanning each and flipping through pages. The subject was mainly focused on Real Estate to now what I see to be their business.

I take one unopened black folder in my hand but just as I was about to open it, I hear the door open from outside and footsteps were heading my way.

"Fuck" I cuss out.

*****

A/N: Am I confusing? Is the story like confusing if so just let me know and I'll try and explain or edit things.

Also I'm gonna start doing those question things at the end ya know?

>So why do you think Harry snapped at her like that?

>What was on that folder?

>Who went in Harry's apartment.

>Will Leila get back home and if so will she be in trouble?

*Face squeeze for ya'll*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
42.7K 1.3K 58
•COMPLETED• "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...