accident - emerson barrett [C...

By confusedlemon

At this point, I had stopped trying to bring him back. No amount of prayers, screams, words, or tears could c... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
a/n
14

Read Me!

96 3 0
By confusedlemon

A/N 

Hey guys, it's been YEARS since I've read or even added to this story. (It is complete, so I haven't had to worry about it.) I just wanted to start by saying thank you so much for the continued support of this story,  it means so much to me. Secondly, I wanted to let everyone know I'm going to be editing and updating the story. 

This story uses my real name and a friend of mine's real name. I've come to realize it wasn't a great choice, so I'm going to be updating the character names Victoria and Evey to something else.  

I'm also going to be fixing some of the story to make it a little more comprehensive. Bear with me, after all, I did write this story when I was 16 years old. 

If you don't want to reread the story's updated version, by all means, don't! I will be keeping this version posted. For those who want to read the new version of Accident, stay tuned! I will be rolling out version two very soon! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 694 21
I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes♥ enjoy!!♡♥♡ #wattys2017
137K 3.9K 191
just a bunch of palaye royale imagines because they're one of my favorite bands be prepared for slow updates August 15th,2018-Janurary 22nd,2019 Lo...
124 0 10
Willow loved her boyfriend, Emerson more than anything in the world. She would do anything for him including risking her own life to keep the baby sh...
2.9K 127 28
Struggle Pain Love End