Drunk On You || punk!cas joc...

By wingsandhunters

Castiel and Dean have grown up together since they were four years old. Now the two have become completely di... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter one - Bee
Chapter Two - Blue dye and fallings out
Chapter Three - Date Night
Chapter four - Expelled
Chapter five - New Schools
Chapter Six - Gym Shorts
Chapter Seven - The Camping Trip
Chapter Eight - The morning after
Chapter Nine - Many Much Moosen
Chapter Ten - Cheerleader
Chapter Eleven - Drunk On You Pt 1
Chapter twelve - Drunk on you pt 2
Chapter Thirteen - Last Night
Chapter Fourteen - The Halloween Masked Ball
Chapter Fifteen - Gotcha
Chapter Sixteen - Ideas
Chapter Seventeen - The Beach
Chapter Eighteen - Blind Man's Bluff
Chapter nineteen - Happy Friggin' New Year
Chapter Twenty - Punk-Rockmantic
Chapter Twenty-One - The bag
Chapter Twenty-Two - Sun, Sex and ... more sex
Chapter Twenty-Three - The last french-fry
Forgive me Father for I Have Sinned
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Worst Date in the History of Dates
Chapter Twenty-Six - The Dirty Sex
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Satan's Little Helpers
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Caramel Latte with Cream
Chapter Thirty - "Happy" Valentines
Chapter Thirty-One - Ignorant Slut and Growley
Chapter - Thirty-Two - Post-Graduation Depression
Chapter Thirty-Three - Lingerie
Chapter Thirty-Four - One of a Kind
Chapter Thirty-Five - Momma Novak
Chapter Thirty-Six - Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Incest Kinkfest
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Pre-Prom
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Prom
Chapter Forty - No Happy Endings
Chapter Forty-One - Phone Sex
Chapter Forty-Two - Surprise
Chapter Forty-Three - Festival
Chapter Forty-Four - Your Gay is Showing
Chapter Forty-Five - The Groupie
Chapter Forty-Five - Drugs, Sex and Rock and Roll
Chapter Forty-Six - A Letter to Home
Chapter Forty-Seven - Furniture Shopping
Chapter Forty-Eight - Hell and back
Chapter Forty-Nine - Blue Eyed Best Friend
Chapter Fifty - Five steps
Chapter Fifty-One - Nostalgia
Chapter Fifty-Two - Pink-Lipped Man
Chapter Fifty-Three - The First Step
Chapter Fifty-Four - They try to make me go to rehab and i said "okay mom"
Chapter Fifty-Five - Back in the closet
Chapter Fifty-Six - Welcome Home
Chapter Fifty-Seven - The Beehive
Chapter Fifty-Eight - The Wedding Bells
Chapter Fifty-Nine - The Best Day of Your Life So Far
What became of the likely lads

Chapter Twenty-Four - Slam you into perdition

21.3K 773 1.4K
By wingsandhunters

Cas (POV)

As soon as Dean switched off the engine and turned to look at me worriedly and jumped out of the car and into the beach house, taking off my jacket and white shirt as I went, completely forgetting about the loose tie around my neck.

I was in the middle of trying to undo my belt buckle when Dean walked in and stood in the doorway, looking at me in confusion.

"Cas, what are you doing?" He asks slowly, looking at me up and down when I turn back around to him. I walk over to him and snake my arms around his neck, pulling his head down to me so I can kiss him firmly. We stand there for a few moments, lips smacking together eagerly but I can still feel Dean's confusion radiating in the air. I mumble something into the kiss and he breaks it off to look at me in question. "What?"

"I said i love you too." I say, smiling so widely that my eyes squint and my cheeks begin to hurt. He smiles back at me and embraces me once more, attaching his lips to mine once again. "Hey Dean."

"Yeah Cas?"

"I think it's time to try and do this properly." I snort, the corners of my mouth twitching up. 

"Are you sure you don't want something to drink?" He jokes

"Oh definitely not." He wraps a finger around my forgotten tie and pulls me forward into him, his other hand resting on the crook of my back. "Is it bad that the only thing i remember from last night is you throwing an ice pack at my head?"

"No, cause the only thing i can remember is peeing myself." He says, shaking his head and sighing while i laugh loudly. "Shut up, it happens to the best of us."

"Dean, it's sweet when Leliel does it because she's only five but when an 18 year old male does it... i'm not sure i'm attracted to you anymore."

"Seriously shut up, we were drinking, you made me laugh and i lost control of my bladder." He says, trying to be seriously but the corners of his mouth were twitching up. We kiss again and i begin to take his own jacket and shirt off which caused both our naked chests to brush together as we held onto each other, desperately. 

"Dean." I say into the kiss and he sighs and breaks away again. 

"What is it now?" He says impatiently and i smirk at him.

"Do you need to go to the toilet before we do this or....?"

"You little fucker." I start laughing loudly but he cuts me off with a rough kiss, pushing me backwards towards the hallway and towards our room, still gripping onto the loose tie around my neck. Once in the room we take a breath of air. "I have every mind to tie your hands up with this." He growls and tugs on my tie which makes me blush slightly.

"Why would you do that when i have an actual pair of handcuffs?" I say suggestively, wiggling my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes. 

"You're being naughty." He says seductively and my stomach turns.

"Oh i'm gonna grip you tight and slam you into perdition." I say, grinning and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Wow." 

"I know, yeah." I nod my head, quite impressed with myself. 

"That was pretty good actually."

"Aw thank you!" We both start laughing and to be honest, it makes me quite happy to think that even though we are in a relationship and are about to have sex for the first time (i don't count the other times) we can still act like best friends. However, once we stop laughing we stand there awkwardly, not exactly knowing what to do next.

"Erm..." Dean says, looking around and scratching the back of his neck. 

"We should erm, probably take our clothes off now." I say, clicking my tongue and he looks at me unamused.

"That was the biggest mood killer i've ever heard." 

"Well, i don't know do i!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up in the air. He just laughs straightens up slightly before walking closer towards me and kissing me again. Okay, that heated things up a bit. My hands fumbled with the buttons and zip on his trousers but i couldn't for the life of me get the zip down and it seemed as if i was just tugging on his trousers.

"W-what are you doing?" Dean grunts and i grumble into this kiss and tug harshly on his trousers.

"Your damn zip is broken!" I snap and he laughs before looking down and unzipping it himself easily. I huff and look at him moodily, sticking my bottom lip out but this just gives him the chance to lean down and bite it gently, making me melt into yet another heated kiss. He slides my own unbuttoned trousers down, taking our shoes and socks off as we go. We step out of them but he accidently trips on his as he does, making me have to catch him.

"Wow. Just... wow." I say, shaking my head as i hold him up and he straightens up again and glares at me. 

"The force is against us today." 

"Sex we must have, intercourse good say i. yes hmm." I say in a Yoda voice and Dean laughs out loud.

"Wow, i've always wanted to have sex with Yoda."

"Ew, you're disgusting." I joke, turning my nose up at him. 

"Just get on the damn bed."

"That didn't sound rapey at all." 

"Go. Now." He points and i laugh once more and stalk to the bed, sitting down on it innocently while Dean pinches the bridge of his nose and i smile happily, kicking my legs over the sound of the bed. Dean walks over a leans over me, putting a hand on either side of me before leaning down sticking his tongue in my mouth. With one of his hands, he cups me gently and a moan at the sudden touch of him, warmth spreading through my body straight away. 

I lean back against the bed and crawl backwards so he can sit in between my legs and palm me roughly as the kiss gets more heated. I start panting and soon i can't kiss him anymore so i lean my head backwards and arch my back off the bed as his hand carries on squeezing gently onto me. He places his head in the crook of my neck and begins biting and sucking on my collar bone, leaving a faint bruise there.

His kisses and bites trail down my body slowly until his head his in between my thighs. He starts licking and sucking on the fabric of my boxers, sending warm shivers up and down my spine as i whimper for more. I'm too in the moment that i don't even realise he has bitten the top of my boxers and had begun sliding them down my legs with only his teeth which makes the bottom of my stomach whoosh and my hips buckle upwards but he holds them down and grins at me as he pulls the boxers offf fully. 

He glances down at my erectíon and faulters slightly, freezing before looking back up at me, gulping and crawling back up towards me. He was scared, afraid that he was going to do something wrong and to be honest so was i. We had never done this sober before and neither of us really knew what we were doing. 

Before he can get in between me again, he pulls his own pants off and leans down over to kiss me again, making our erectíons rub together and causing us both to moan heavily into the kiss. 

"Lube and condoms are in the drawer." I gasp out quickly, suddenly eager for this to happen and all the joking and banter goes flying out of the window. He suddenly leaps off me and reaches towards the draw, grabbing out the two items and coming back over to me. I change positions, laying back on a pillow and pointing my knees up to face the ceiling as i keep my eyes locked on Dean. 

"Turn over onto your stomach." He says and my stomach and chest tightens as i roll over, onto my hands and knees all the while exposing my self to him. It was embarassing and exciting at the same time but i didn't have long to think about it because soon Dean was pressing his lubed up fingers gently against my hole. I bit my bottom lip harshly and closed my eyes tight, waiting. 

"Relax." I hear him whisper and i try to relax my body as much as possible. I feel a finger slide in and i scrunch my face up over the weird feeling. It was only one finger so it didn't hurt that bad but it did feel strange. He twists and turns the finger inside of me gently while his other hand moves my legs, spreading them wider. 

He adds another finger and i whimper out, making my head fall down onto the pillow as he stretched my hole out, pumping his fingers in and out of me and scissoring his fingers. I groan and grip onto the sheets of the bed tightly, sweating from ever pore of my body and gasping to get air from holding my breath for so long. 

Dean's hand slithers around my waist and wraps around my cóck before he starts steady jerking me off to relieve me of the pain from my ass. Suddenly his fingers twist in such a way that makes me moan loudly, making me bring my head back off the pillow and arch my back, pushing my self onto Dean's fingers. 

"T-there." I gasp, my voice breaking from the pleasure. 

Dean twists his fingers again and hits the same spot again and again, making my díck twitch and my stomach heave with pleasure at the amazing feeling churning inside of me. But suddenly that feeling it gone and i feel something else being pressed against me. This was it. I turn my head to look behind me and see Dean lining himself up with my hole slowly. He looks at me and kissing my shoulder in comfort before slowly starting to push himself into me. I groan loudly and she pushes past as far as his fingers went in and suddenly the painful feeling springs back and i have to hold tightly onto the sheets once again. 

"D-dean." I moan out, not exactly knowing what i'm asking for. He keep slowly going further in, but struggling as he does so seen as i was so tight for him. It  made my whole body tense up and he stops when i feel his base pressed against my hole, signalling that he's all the way in. He lets me gets used to his size for a few moments, adjusting himself to a more comfortable position as i bury my face into the pillow and squeeze my eyes shut to stop from crying. 

My heavy breathing is all that can be heard around the room but then i cry out loudly once Dean begins to move slowly out of me, making sure to thrust now and again to loosen me up. Again he starts jerking me off to relieve me of the pain and once again, the tip of his cóck starts hitting the sweet spot inside of me, making me instead raise my hands to grip onto the headboard and lift my body up. 

"F-f-faster." I stutter out before móaning loudly as his tip rubs against my próstate. He begins to thrust in a bit quicker and i grunt to every thrust which made my whole body rock forwards every time he did so. His skin slaps against mine everytime he roughly goes in and in time they get harder as well as quickly which makes me grip onto the headboard even tighter, sending my knuckles white. 

His hand jerks me off faster as well in rhythm to his thrusts and i can hear him panting behind me, whining every no and again as my muscles tighten around him. 

"C-cas, i'm going to-" He says and he starts slamming into me as quickly as possible, hitting my prostáte every time he does. I moan loudly and soon without any warning i'm coming into his hand and onto the bed. He still pumps into me while i'm coming down off my high and he begins to leak, warm sticky liquid into the condom and does a final few strokes before pulling out and coming into the condom. We stay in the position for a moment before he finally rolls over and laying on his back beside me as i attempt to move and lay on my own back. 

We both lay there, breathing heavily and Dean slips off the condom and chucks in lazily onto the floor without a word, wiping sweat off his brow. My ass is killing, like, i honestly thing i'm gonna have to get my ass chopped off. No wait, i don't think that's even possible. Finally our breathing relaxes a little and we stare up at the ceiling, not looking at each other. 

"That was...." I start but can't find the right words for it. 

"Weird." Dean finishes off and i nod my head in agreement.

"Yep." Silence falls between us again and awkwardness suddenly fills the room. 

"Do you think it felt good?" He asks me after a few minutes silence. 

"It felt... strange." I say, neither of us still not looking at the other. I feel him nod his head beside me and rub his nose awkwardly. I finally look over to him and he looks reluctantly back over to me, wincing slightly at the awkwardness that was between us. 

"How come it didn't feel like this when we did it drunk?"

"I dunno." He replies. "Maybe its because we have a lower embaressment and pain threshold when we're drunk." We slip back into silence. 

"Maybe it was the position." I say and he just shrugs. 

"..."

"..."

"It was awful." I say.

"So bad."

"I never want to do it again." 

"Me neither." Dean groans, rubbing his eyes. 

"Lets do it again."

"Oh god yes." He moans as i climb back on top of him. 

***

We woke up the at around 2:00am in the morning seen as we had basically had just had sex and slept all day long and neither of us could go back to sleep. I couldn't move, so Dean had to chuck his jumper towards me and carry me into the living room which made him laugh and me blush. 

He places me down on the couch and goes us to get something to eat from the kitchen while i turn on the TV and flick through the channels that were still on at this time at night. He plops himself down beside me with a bowl of popcorn and hands me some to eat as he hogs the whole bowl. 

However, this didn't last long. Because mid-way through the film i had switched on Dean moaned. He actually moaned and i looked at him quickly to see what the fuss was about. 

"Erm..." He says, looking at me. "Sorry, i was just thinking of earlier and-" He begins but he can't finish the sentence as suddenly i push the popcorn away from him, spilling it all over the floor and climb on top of him, kissing him roughly. And we were back to phase one once again. 

A/N: I know this was a Dom!Dean and Sub!Cas but next one will reverse ;) I pinky promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 11
With the apocalypse ragging and Jack having nowhere to go after losing his fathers, he stumbles upon a camp where the leader Y/N Y/L/N lets him in. T...
4.8K 228 26
Dean and Sam are new kids once agin, but this school is different from the rest. Instead of them hating it and never wanting to go back, they make ne...
807 103 8
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, cas is back at his parent's house for a wedding, and despite his best attempts to move on, seeing his childhood best friend dean for...
9.9K 359 19
After running from the king of hell, Dean, Sam and Castiel try to find a way to defeat him. Along the way Dean and Cas realize something that has gon...