Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 36

16.9K 509 367
By trintheebrat_

I'm gonna ask y'all some questions at the end and y'all better answer.

-

Jay POV

"What we gon do about that nigga Von?" Ant asked as we lit up.

"Handle him, he ain't touching none of mine." I shrugged.

"I heard he had a twin, named Ron." Sosa handed us a paper.

"Von and Ron, corny ass niggas." Zay laughed looking at the picture.

"When we touch down, we painting the whole east side red." I balled the paper up and walked out the room.

I walked back to our room swinging the door open. Niy was still sleep in the bed, right where I left her.

I grabbed her phone and went to IG. I seen Ron followed her and scrunched my face up. He was in her DM requests.

He hit her up everyday, asking when she was gonna stop playing with him, when she was gonna leave me alone. Stupid shit, lucky for ass she hadn't responded once.

I went to her photos and seen a whole album named Ron. She had pictures of him watching her on the slick, the texts, him writing his number down.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face. She was building a case on him when he already had one on us.

I grabbed the keys and sent her text letting her know where I was at.

I sent a text to the group chat letting them know to meet me at the front.

"I love you lil ma." I mumbled kissing her forehead.

"Wassup G?" Sosa asked me as I walked out.

"That Ron bitch ass nigga gotta go." I gritted getting the drivers seat.

"Why so soon?" The got in after me.

"He been peepin Niy. Together or not I'll be dammed if sum happen to her." I started driving.

"Imma call our connect down here." Zay pulled out his phone.

"Got me fucked up." Sosa mumbled.

I told they asses coming down here won't a good idea.

•••

Niy POV

I woke up and patted the bed for Jay. I opened my eyes and seen he wasn't there.

"See this the shit I'm talking about...tell me where you going nigga. Prolly done found a bitch in the 305." I ranted going to do my morning hygiene.

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face walking back into the room. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications.

                                Dada🥰🤍

Dada🥰🤍:
Had to handle sum, I'a be back by lunch. Tell the girls they wit me. Luh you shordy.

                                                              Mama😩😍:
                                                           Be safe please.

"Oh." I mumbled to myself sitting down.

The girl's walked in the room laughing then mugging me all on cue.

"And scene." Shae bowed.

"We'll be here all week." Lay stuck her tongue out.

"Staring as the dumb bitches friends." Ari added on.

"You's the dumb bitch." Shae thumped my forehead.

"Why are y'all mad at me?" I whined.

"We mad at you for Dubs since he can't stay mad at you." Lay shrugged.

"As he should." I defended myself.

"Where they all at?" Ari asked.

"Jay said they had to handle sum, they'll be back soon." I grabbed a water bottle.

"I got sum to tell y'all." Lay mumbled.

"Wassup?" We all gave her our attention.

"I lost the baby." She bit her lip.

"When?" Shae asked.

"The day Zay woke up." She played with her nail.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"When I got to the hospital you told me about you and Dubs. I didn't want Shae stressing, and you were already upset." She confessed.

"Is it because of the incident?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head and I sighed.

Back when Lay and I first became friends her dad was a alcoholic. His wife had died, and his
only son was moving away. One night he saw so much of his wife in Lay he spazzed out. They ended up getting in a altercation and he pushed Lay down the stairs. One of her injuries was to
her vagina area. The doctor told us, being 14 at the time that he she shouldn't worry about kids. As she grew it became a concern, but she wanted her baby. We thought she had it.

"Why wouldn't you tell us?" Ari asked.

"I didn't wanna stress y'all out. We all had a lot on our plates."

"We sisters. If you suffer we all suffer, if you step we all step, if you need to cry and eat ice cream in silence we're on our way, hell if you need to run down on a nigga we coming" I lifted her head up "Don't ever think anything you have going on is less important."

"Don't keep no shit like that from us ever again." Shae sniffed.

"Oh my god Lay we better than this." Ari cried.

"I'm sorry y'all I was so ashamed." She sobbed.

"Don't you ever be ashamed of being a bad ass women. You kick ass on a daily." I pulled her in a hug.

"Ant said we gon try till we get there." She sniffed.

"I'm proud of you bestie." I comforted her.

"Okay get off me that's enough of that shit." She pushed me back on the bed.

"I feel like I get used and I-" My phone cut me off.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Wassup? What you doing?" Jay asked.

"Sitting here with the girls."

"Get dressed we going to the board walk."

"Beach or just board walk?" I walked to my suitcase.

"Shit ion know wear sum fa both." He hung up.

"Well." I smacked my hands together.

"What?" They looked at me.

"Get dressed we going out andd, ya dumbass friend just hung up in my face." I pulled out a white two piece. 

"As he should." Shae walked out.

"Ugh I'm ready for the part where y'all makeup and fuck." Ari fanned herself following.

"I love you bestie boo, it'll be alright." Lay kissed my cheek.

I sighed and started getting ready.

•••

"I know you love fucking me, I can tell by the way your in love wit meeeeee." I sung putting on my lash.

"Wassup." Jay walked in causing me to jump.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Aye lemme talk to you." He leaned against the counter.

"Kk." I took of my head scarf.

"Where you know Ron from?"

"He works at my job." I shrugged.

"Why he in your DM's?"

"I know you not tryna make it seem like I want the nigga. At least I can wait until we break-" He cut me off by grabbing my neck.

"Ian ask you allat. I already know the la nigga weird so I'm asking is there a reason he think y'all got sum?" He gritted.

"No, he trained me when I first got there but that's it." I shook my head.

"That's all you had to say." He let go.

"Why?" I asked.

He walked out the bathroom and sat in the sitting room.

"I know yo dumbass heard me, why?" I followed him out there.

"I ain't gon be too many more dumbasses." He lit a blunt.

"Put the damn blunt down and talk to me." I snatched it.

"Gimme my shit yo." He stood up.

"No tell me what's going on." I ashed it.

"Him and Von are twin brothers." He stale faced me.

"Okay and? I have a whole file on him." I shrugged.

"That lil ass album on your phone." He chuckled. 

"Give yourself sum more props you taught me everything I know." I walked to my purse. I grabbed a flash drive and stuck it in the laptop.

"Hm." I passed it to him.

"How you get all this?" He scrolled through it.

"I've always had a way with technology, and he's not very good at covering tracks. I used his coffee cup for a DNA sample, I took it to the trap and did some digging. I got his address, his moms, where he went to school, cars registered to him allat. He's not a very smart hood nigga cause when I look up you, only thing that comes up is your old house." I explained.

"Can you do this with Von too?" He asked.

"I'd need a DNA sample, a hair sample, semen, something that comes from his body. Now lemme ask you this, when Skull digs what does he use?"
I sat in front of him.

"Some backdoor programs, easy shit so that nobody can track him online. We use names thats it." He closed the laptop.

"When we touch down we got some shit we need to do." I thought about a way to get close to him.

"What you brewing up over there?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Let's not ruin our vacation. Let's go." I walked out grabbing my purse.

•••

"So Niy found out all of this?" Sosa looked at me in shock.

"So there is a brain in there." Ant smacked my head. I flicked him off and continued eating my food.

We were sitting at some beachfront restaurant talking about the whole situation.

"How are we even gonna get close enough to get Von's? He's smarter obviously." Lay asked.

"That's where we come in" I sat up "What if we set them up? Von would do anything to get at Lay again, and Ron is stupid enough to forget the whole issue for pussy." I stated.

"She's not wrong." Shae pointed at me.

"If we do y'all gotta be on your game." Zay shrugged.

"Niy gon be fine she just a spitting image of Dubs ass." Sosa spoke up.

"Fuck up." He mumbled.

"Enough of this shit..Niy let's dance." Ari grabbed me up.

"Oh shittttt." Shae took her shot to the head and followed us.

"It's only right." Lay shrugged following us.

The beat for "Fall" by Davido dropped. I started moving my hips on Ari.

"FUCK IT UP SHAE BAE!" I hyped her up as she whined on her knees.

"Show out then." Lay got behind me as I started twerking.

"Ugh come on baeee." Shae dragged Zay out.

"Come on boo." Lay grabbed Ants hand.

"Yessir." Ari hyped up Sosa.

"Fuck it." I shrugged running over to Jay.

I grabbed his hand and rested them on my hips.

"Now you know ion dance." He looked down at me.

"Follow me." I started moving my feet. 

"Cause I'm in love wit youuu." He sung in my ear as my back side pressed up against him.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I still get butterflies everytime he touches me. I hate feeling this way about him. But god sent him in my house that day for a reason, and it's been one of my biggest blessings.

•••

Unknown POV

"HOW ARE THEY STILL TOGETHER?" I yelled watching Niy and Dubs dance.

"I don't know I sent her the texts." Ron shrugged.

"Get the car." I pushed him away.

They all looked happy, but not for long.

-

Feelings on Jay and Niy? Y'all feel like they're bipolar? Take one step to take ten back?

Lay losing her baby?

Ron watching Niy?

Jay feelings about the cheating incident?

Miami in general?

The set up plan?

Unknown?

ANSWER! I won't update if you don't 🙃 Yes I know I blackmail on a unhealthy level🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 37K 31
❝ 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲. ❞ - APRIL 2021
78.5K 1.8K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 2022-𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 2023
284K 5.9K 54
Just read.💗😘
6.1K 146 19
After several months of finally working independently, some territorial trouble leads Luna to working for a pimp again. Only this time it's different...