Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

Autorstwa ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... Więcej

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)

368 7 0
Autorstwa ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Let's be honest, her confidence at the moment, was sky high. And realistically, only one person can bring that down.

***

Scribbling down every letter that was displayed on the board, Reagan finished the description of the abandoned building she was instructed to write about.

Reagan felt a sudden tap on the back of her right shoulder. Turning around, she locked eyes with Jake. A boy in her English and Spanish class.

"Hey Reagan"

He smiled sweetly. Jake was a rather attractive boy, known around the school as a somewhat 'player'

"Hi"

She sheepishly replied. He's never spoken a word to her before, so for him to start a conversation with her, confused the brunette.

"How's your day?"

He asked, confusing her to the full degree. Why does he care? She pretty much had the same day as him. Wake up, come to school and do the work. Why was he so interested? What did he want?

"Fine. You?"

"Yea, I was fine"

She awkwardly nodded her head.

"So...you're friend with Freya and Katie, right?"

~~~

Her tiny legs, carried her across the track, as she jogged.

"Hey Reagan!"

She heard a shout. She slowly looked behind her, being careful not to loose her balance. Matt. A boy who was semi friendly with Simon.

"Hello love"

He happily spoke. He was popular, but he seemed nice enough.

"Hi"

She panted as she continued to jog. She normally spent this time alone. Neither Katie nor Freya took PE for a GCSE, she she spent the running time, just listening to music.

"How come you're always on you own during PE?"

"Freya and Katie didn't take it, so I just listen to music instead"

He nodded his head, thankful he didn't have to manoeuvre the names into the conversation himself.

"So, how are the girls?"

He asked. Reagan not taking any notice.

"Yea there fine, how are you boys?"

She humoured.

"Yea their fine. Anywho, do the girls happen to be dating anyone at the moment?"

~~~

The trio swiftly made their way to third lesson. The corridor being lined with students purposely missing lessons, or running late.

"Hello Freya, hello Katie. See you in Health and social"

Mrs Brandon chanted. Completely over looking the shorter girl on the end. However the disregard going completely unnoticed by anyone current standing in the corridor.

~~~

Reagan took a deep breath in. There he stood, his guitar in hand. He gently strummed Bahia fingers, playing an unknown tune, probably an original he wrote.

"Come on Reagan"

She whispered to herself. Egging herself on. She decided early on in the day that she was going to ask him to hang out during lunch. Normally, either Freya or Katie would be behind her, but today, she was alone and she had been for the past few days. They days feeling like years.

"Reagan?"

She snapped out of her short daydream, to be met with the Hazel eyes that's belonged to the object of her affection.

"You were staring, I thought something was wrong"

He chuckled. Reagan mentally cursed herself for staring at him. She probably looked like a complete idiot. She awkwardly laughed, trying her best to change the subject.

"Uh, what you working on?"

She asked, glad she had found a different topic to talk about other than her creepy staring.

"It's just a song I've been working on lately, it's not great"

"I'm sure it is Danny"

She complimented. Even if it was crap, she would say or do anything that would make him smile, just to see those dimples.

Simon has nice dimples

The thought ran through her mind. Why was she thinking about Simon in this situation?

"Would you like the hear the song?"

His asked with his eyes drowned in hope. She was about accept the offer, however, the forever ticking clock notified her of the lesson she was now meant to be attending.

"I would love to, but Science awaits"

She goes to walk away, Danny's voice stopping her.

"Well, I'm free tomorrow if you want to hear it then?"

Reagan's heart instantly started doing laps in her chest. Was he asking her on a date?

"Uh..."

Stumbling over her words.

"We can go for some food as well if you want?"

Her smile instantly took over her face. Reagan wasn't well knowledge on the date front, but even Reagan can tell it was a hint to something.

"Yea sure"

He smiled wildly.

"Cool, so my house tomorrow at 5pm?"

She nodded her head, unable to say a word. Because if she was to open her mouth, only incoherent babbling would leave her gob.

She turned around, and began her walk towards class. Wait,

Reagan had a date with Danny.

A date.

Something Reagan has never experienced.

Calling the only person she knew had experience with this sort of stuff, and the only person she wasn't in an argument with at the moment.

Calling Simon⚽️

It only took about 3 rings before his voice rang through her phone.

"Hello Reag's"

He happily chirped, excited to hear her voice. Why was he excited to hear her voice?

"Hi Si, I really need some advice, you free after school?"

"Ummm"

He thought for a second. He had an idea about what she was going to ask, but crossed his fingers that he was wrong.

"Yea cool. I'll see you after school"

"Thanks Si, see you"

Both smiled wildly, however smiling for different reasons.

She was smiling due to the prospect that she had a date with 'the love of her life'

He was smiling because it meant that he had a few moments alone with his neighbour.

Time skip (after school)

She brushed down her school skirt, as she arrived home. Not just her home however, she also arrived at the home of her mentor. Walking past her front door, she approached the dirty blondes.

Knock knock knock.

The sound Simon had been waiting for.

"Just a minute"

He leaped off the sofa adjacent to the large mirror in the living room. He jogged towards the mirror, and began ruffling his hair, trying his best to make it look presentable.

Why?

He has a girlfriend. He's taken.

It's just Reagan. Why try so hard to look nice when it's just Reagan.

He scrunched his eyebrows in, confused by his effort to look nice. He stopped what he was doing, and made his way towards his front door.

"Come on Minter, it's cold out here"

She chuckled. The boy smiled at the sarcasm.

"Alright alright"

He grabbed the iron handle, and twisted it, revealing the beauty that lived next door.

"Finally"

She sighed. Simon rolled his eyes, motioning his hands towards the inside of his house. She walked casually inside, it being the first time she had entered his house, in about 11 years.

"Where am I parking?"

She asked softly, her voice sounding sweet and angelic.

"Uh, my room"

He said, hoping this wouldn't make her uncomfortable. Luckily for him, she nodded and made her way up the large set of stairs, heading towards his room.

The last time she had seen his room, it was bright blue and had dinosaurs plastered everywhere. However, his room now, was a lot more planer. A simple navy blue wall colour, shelves, desk, desk chair and an unmade bed.

"Hmmm, I kinda miss the dinosaur print"

She joked, making him laugh. The amount of time they spent in this room, playing with Lego and watching Spongebob.

Simon new the topic was going to direct somewhere he didn't really want to know. But he new it would have to happen soon.

"So, how did the whole Danny thing go?"

He asked, hoping she didn't hear and they, instead of talking about him, would carry on with their Banter. However, she heard. She heard loud and clear.

"Well"

She smirked, making the bed quickly and sitting on the edge.

'Please say it went awfully. Please say he rejected her. Please"

He continuously asked himself.

"It went great"

'Fuck'

"He asked to play a song he wrote to me, and then he wants to go for some food"

He smiled a fake smile, wanting the conversation to change instantly.

"When?"

He asked quietly.

"Tomorrow"

She smiled. He smiled at her grin. Even though his was slightly sad. He nodded his head, looking down at his lap.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Reagan asked the saddened boy. She placed her small hand on his shoulder. His eyes locked with her hand, liking the contact they were sharing. He looked up at the brunette, nodding his head. She smiled and put her hands on her lap.

"Basically, I've never been on a date before, and I know you have, so I was hoping you would tell me what to do or something"

She asked awkwardly, clearly embarrassed by her lack of action. He smiled at her awkwardness, thinking it was adorable.

He didn't want to help her, but he knew that's what she wanted. Deciding to play up on his 'dickhead self'

"You've never been on a date before?"

He mocked, making her roll her eyes and look away, blushing to all heck.

"You're such a virgin"

Simon said, making fun of the fact that she was still a virgin. She gasped, striking him on the arm.

"OW! Okay okay, I'll help you with your problem"

He laughed, even though the laugh had a somewhat melancholy tone. She smiled her innocent, cheeky smile.

"So mentor, where do I begin?"

She sat in his desk chair, resting her chin on her palm. Her beautiful big eyes, not pealing away from his.

"Hmm, what food are you looking to be eating?"

"I'm not sure, nothing that will make my breath stink, or will fill me up too quickly so I can drag the date for as long as possible"

Damn, she had really thought about this, to the dismay of Simon.

"Wow okay. How about sushi?"

Reagan thought for a moment, nodding her head in agreement.

"Yea, good idea. What else?"

Simon sat back, thinking about what else there was. He wanted so hard to tell her the wrong things. Make the date go awfully.

"Make sure the lighting is dark, mood lighting is key"

He thought about his first date with Maddison. Well, I say first date, it mainly consisted of a lot of drinking and loosing their virginities to each other. At this point, whenever he thought about that experience, he mainly remembers about the banging headache he had the day after.

The last thing he wanted to tell her to do, was wear something slutty, and do anything that would mean she looses her 'innocent' persona.

"Have you got an outfit to wear?"

"Uh yea, I was going to wear that pink jumper and skirt that I was wearing a few days ago"

'Dammit'

He thought.

'She looked cute, Danny's gonna see that, and take her away. Stop it Simon. You're with Maddison'

"Yea, you looked good in that"

He complemented quietly, making her cheeks go a bright tomato colour. Simon's cheeks ended up copying hers. However he wasn't too bothered by it, as he was too distracted by the notion that he made her blush. Not Danny.

Simon.

She sighed, finding herself staring into his eyes. She had obviously looked into his eyes before. But she had never appreciated them before. Never appreciated the crystal blue that shon in the bright lights thanks to the sun peering through the window.

Realising she needed to snap out of the daze she had caught up in, she looked down at the bedroom floor. Seeing the revision book she had gifted to him.

"Why is this on the floor? If you want to pass, you need to look after it Simon"

She stressed. Simon smiled, nodding his head slightly. He knew she was just trying to change the subject, but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so he let it go.

"Sorry, I'll look after it"

He promised, making her grin. She shuffled backwards on the bed, until her back hit the wall.

"So, how are the parents?"

She asked awkwardly, fiddling the rings on her fingers. Simon sighed, a conversation he didn't really want to partake in. But, it's time alone with Reagan, so why not?

"Uh...not great"

He uttered quietly, not wanting to raise his voice in fear crying in front of Reagan

"Do you think their gonna get divorced?"

"God I hope so, I'm just sick of all the shouting and crying"

Reagan didn't like seeing people upset, even if she wasn't the biggest fan of them. So seeing Simon close to the breaking point, made her heart shatter.

Simon's parents had always had issues. Even as a young boy, Simon seemed to constantly be crying over his obviously out of love parents. She had faint memories of her mother comforting Simon in the nights, when her parents were drinking/arguing.

She placed a loving comforting hand on his shoulder. She rubbed his shoulder while smiling sympathetically. He looked up, locking their eyes once again.

"It's going to be okay"

She whispered, smiling hopefully. Wanting him to know that he still had her to confine in. He shook his head, looking back down at his lap.

"No it won't"

He whispered back in a saddened tone. He had no hope for his family. Even though he had his fingers crossed that his parents did split, he wished he didn't have to want his parents to get divorced.

Reagan placed both of her hands on his shoulders, hugging him from the side.

"But it will be"

She retaliated. He looked up, once again meeting her beautiful brown eyes, with his crystal ones. Smiling at the boy, she gave him a few pats on the shoulder.

Suddenly, they found themselves leaning in. Thoughts running through both of their minds.

'Why am I suddenly wanting to kiss Simon? I came here to ask about Danny'

'Oh god Simon, what are you doing?"

'Oh shit, his girlfriend, she will actually murder me if she finds out, I'm sure she has the power too do that'

'Oh shit, Maddison. If she finds out, she's gonna kill me, but even worse, she's gonna kill Reagan'

Just as their lips were going to connect, the front door was heard opening.

"Simon?"

His mother shouted from the downstairs hallway. The two pulled apart, slightly breathless.

"Yea?"

He somewhat panted, his face flushed to fuck. Reagan's all the same. His mother's footsteps are heard bounding up the stairs.

"What do you want for te-?"

She stopped when she noticed her neighbour sat on his bed.

"Oh, hello Reagan, what are you doing here?"

"I uh, I came to help Simon with his science and ask him for some advice about uh, something unimportant"

She assured. His mother nodded, looking at Simon with the look.

"Right well, are you staying for tea?"

"Uh no, I've got some homework to do, but thanks anyway"

She stumbled over her words. Trying not to sound like she was just about to kiss her son. She quickly rushed out of the room, grabbing everything she had brought with her.

"Bye"

She called as she left the house. As she closed the front door, she rested her back against it. Holding her hand to her chest. Trying her best to comprehend whatever just happened.

The date she has tomorrow, completely slipping her mind. All that was running through her mind, was Simon and his cute ass dimples.

"Oh god oh no Reagan, what are you doing you silly girl"

She thought to herself as she walked back into her house.

Reagan decided that the only thing too do now, was to go on that damn date.

***

I need to sort my bloody upload schedule out, I'm very sorry.

I am on half term now, and am back to home learning, so I should have more time.

I realised while writing this series, I haven't finished the Willne one I started. I will finish that one as soon as I finish this, I know, I'm a mess.

Any suggestions, please leave below. Upvote cause you're all amazing.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 326 27
So the first few One Shots are very cringey for me to read back because I sucked at writing back then lmfao BUT AFTER THAT YOU GET TO THE GOOD STUFF...
86.2K 3.3K 53
I am not unpublishing cause this is my first book and based on a dream lol This book is childish but fun to read... Editing is over ✔️
56.6K 506 52
Calfreezy X Female OC Maeve Lewis is a cousin to Harry, they grew up together even if Maeve was a year older than him. They both grew up on the small...