Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La México
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

2.4 - Test Run

8.5K 316 93
By ThemexicanHulk

The Y/N and Venom duo were swinging through New York until they had finally reached their destination.

"What is this place?" Venom asked as he scrunched his face in confusion as they perched on top of a tall skyscraper.

"Welcome to Hell's Kitchen" Y/N announced to Venom who was intrigued to say the least "This area of New York is famed for it's crime, I operate within these parts often for work.............Now normally I get paid for this shit but perhaps I could kill someone out of the goodness of my heart just for tonight."

Venom raised his finger to correct Y/N "You mean we could kill someone"

Venom and Y/N looked over Hell's Kitchen to have a look for any unsuspecting dickheads looking to climb into their graves tonight and finally found some lovely suitors.

A gang of a ten Russians in a white van had just attacked a young boy and his father. Two of the Russians were kidnapping the boy and put him in the can whilst the other eight started beating on the defenseless father beating him to a bloody pulp before driving off into the night.

"Let's grab the dad and take him with us to get him back to his boy." Y/N instructed Venom who nodded in understanding, hastily jumped down to the street below, scooping the unconscious man up before chasing after his kidnapped son.

Venom and Y/N tracked them to an abandoned warehouse near the dock, they had managed to evade being spotted by the Russians. They pulled the young boy out of the van who was screaming the whole time "DADDY!!' and 'I WANT MY DADDY'.

The men dragged the young boy into their warehouse whilst Venom and Y/N looked on from the building they were on which was about fifty feet from the warehouse. They carefully placed the bloodied man onto the roof who was still unconscious to go and deal with these reprobates.

Venom licked his slimy black lips with his long pink tongue as he salivated at the prospect of killing some people "Ready Deadpool?" He questioned

"Always" Y/N cockily replied before a thought dawned upon Y/N "It's a shame we don't have some epic fight music to kill people to.........maybe the author will put some in"

Venom shook his head "This author, is that like code for something?" The symbiote questioned.

"You'll understand further on in the story but the author probably won't explain how because he's a lazy fuck and he'll hope we don't notice" Y/N rambled to a still clueless Venom whose expression told the whole story "NEWS FLASH we all notice when plot points are missed author, you're lucky the comments are as kind as they are."

The alien was completely bamboozled at this point "Uhh shall we go and kill people then?" The alien awkwardly asked.

"FUCK YEAH, THE PLOT MUST CONTINUE!" Y/N cheered.

"That's better, now let's fucking roll" Venom exclaimed as he put his hands in the air whilst further extending his two index fingers.

With that statement from Venom, it was time to get started. Venom burst through the walls to the unsuspecting Russians who were petrified with fear at the creature that stood before them.

"что это за хрень!!!!? (What the fuck is that thing!?)" One of the Russians yelled to his other friends.

Venom created tendrils from his arms to grab two men slamming them together with such force that it was possible to hear their bones audibly break and snap.

The other six men meanwhile had managed to got their automatic rifles and began firing at Venom who merely absorbed their bullets having no effect on him. Their attempts at trying to kill him caused the symbiote to laugh maniacally before staring at the men with a menacing smile on his face.

"You all look delicious" He growled licking his lips as saliva physically fell from his mouth.

Despite this comment and several magazines of ammunition, two men clearly had acute stupidity because they tried to charge Venom with their combat knives.

"Cute" Venom said quietly whilst extending his claws "But mine are sharper" he said showing off his razor sharp claws, he grabbed one of the men by the collars of his jackets before driving his claws straight into his chest right where his heart was located. He served up a similar fate to the other one who charged except this time he swiped the man directly in half separating his torso from his legs.

Y/N popped up "You're right, you definitely don't need a manicure."

This caused a massive victorious grin to appear onto Venom's face whilst he was tearing another soldier to smithereens "I know what the fuck I'm doing" Venom said really emphasising every word to make sure Y/N understood who just scoffed in response.

There were now only four men remaining who for some reason had decided to stay rather than run off. One of the men yelled at another "Доберитесь до контейнера для хранения (Get to the storage container)" the man who received the order, nodded in response before sprinting towards the container in the corner.

Seeing the man run off had caught Venom's interest as he narrowed his white eyes in suspicion and intrigue. However before he could see what that man was doing, there was still three men to do with. Y/N popped up yet again with a creative idea "What was that you said about being able to form weapons?" It was a question insinuating what the symbiote should do next.

Venom understanding this created three tendrils, two from his arms and one from his chest, these tendrils then morphed into swords "I know you're a big fan of swords"

"That I am slimeball. That.I.Am." he replied

Venom then roared as his sword-tendrils extended towards the three Russian men, stabbing them straight into their heads, killing them instantly.

With only one left, the final Russian who had made his way over to a locked storage container was trying desperately to open it. Venom created a long thin tendril which he had used to swing him and Y/N around the city earlier in the night. He then swung his way over to the final Russian and pounced onto him, bringing him straight to the floor. Venom then opened his jaws wide and bit the man's head clean off his shoulders with the whole process as if it was in slow motion.

The pair admired their handiwork slowly examining the mess that they had created.

"OUTSTANDING!!!" Venom exclaimed victoriously which caused Y/N to smile behind the mask "

"Yeah it was.......... buuuuuuut you bit that dudes fucking head off" Y/N shot back in response not angrily but matter-of-factly to Venom who failed to realise that it might have been strange for Y/N.

"Fuel in the tank" Venom replied honestly to Y/N who to Venom's surprise was actually unfazed by the whole ordeal "Most of my previous hosts have been freaked out by that, yet you do not"

"Surprisingly it didn't taste that bad" Y/N put his hands on his hips "Will we be eating more people?" Y/N asked far too excitedly as Venom turned back to the storage container, ripping the door off of its hinges.

Venom looked inside to see around twenty children none of them any older than ten years old, some looking sickly and weak as if they had been here for weeks. As a collective unit, the children simultaneously all gasped and crawled backwards not taking their eyes of Venom.

Sensing their discomfort Venom attempted to reassure the children "We mean you no harm tiny humans, you're free to go"

The children still a little petrified a likely combination of seeing an alien along with being held captive by Russians however one stood up and approached Venom, it was the one whose dad was beaten to a pulp "Thank you" he said coyly.

Venom picked up the child who was probably about eight years old before saying to the others "Help is coming for you" before taking the child outside to his dad who was still unconscious from the brutal beating he had taken. When the boy saw his father, he collapsed by his side and started sobbing onto his chest.

"M-M-Matty" the dad stuttered to his extremely worried son as he lay on the floor.

'Matty' wiped the tear out of his eyes "You took a real beating dad" he whimpered as he engulfed his dad in a crushing embrace.

"We're Murdocks Matt, we know how to take a beating" The dad got out laughing in between before they stopped hugging. Matt looked around to see that the alien had gone but he let out a small smile anyways.

"So what happened?" Matt's dad questioned

Matt sighed and looked out over the docks whilst he helped his dad to his feet "You wouldn't believe me in a million years."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the morning after Venom's reveal to his new host. Y/N made an anonymous tip to the NYPD who had the task of returning the children to their families. Y/N had made some breakfast unfortunately his shit out of bacon thanks to his pig out the previous day. He got his newspaper from Mrs Chan again "I'm convinced she just steals my paper so she doesn't have to pay for it herself" Y/N said out loud

"Old bitch" Venom said which caused Y/N to chuckle, Y/N inspected the newspaper with the headline serving it's purpose and attracting attention, it read.

'ALIEN SAVES CHILDREN FROM RUSSIAN MOB!?'

"S.H.I.E.L.D is gonna be all over this like genital warts on a prostitute" Y/N exclaimed drinking his cup of coffee after he'd put his newspaper down on his dining table.

"And you're friend Nick" Venom added as he protruded out of Y/N's shoulder, Y/N was so caught up in finding out he was bonded to an alien symbiote that he forgot he would tell Nick whether he would find Carnage.

Looking at the symbiote coming out of his shoulder, Y/N asked "Why does Carnage hate you so much, I mean despite the ugliness which I can understand"

"Ha ha, you're so funny. I am literally pissing my myself" Venom sarcastically said before licking Y/N's face.

Y/N suddenly felt a literal burning on his face as he put his hand to his cheek to see his face was bleeding "Aghhhh what the fuck man, didn't your parents ever tell you not to lick the face of the person your bonded to?" He said as the cells on his cheek began to repair themselves within a few seconds.

Venom chuckled "Acidic saliva, sorry" he said not so innocently as Y/N took another drink of his now lukewarm coffee, Venom soon regained his focus to answer Y/N's earlier question "Carnage hates me so much because our species are taught to be hateful, that's how we raise our offspring."

Y/N did a spit take after hearing the end of Venom's explanation "Sorry cum on my face and call me scum, did you just say 'Raise our offspring'?" Venom's face dropped as did the bombshell he had been holding onto.

"Yes Carnage is my son" Venom said ashamedly

Y/N threw his hands up in the air "Great, so we're dealing with a homicidal alien with major daddy issues"

"Basically, yes.......... Carnage has the biggest daddy issues" Venom reiterated with a smile.

"Well me and him have something in common, my dad-" Y/N started before Venom cut him off "was an asshole, yeah I know I went through your thoughts, memories and knowledge whilst you were asleep"

Y/N narrowed his eyes at the symbiote "I didn't realise you were a fucking secretary. Can you cancel my six o'Clock phone call with Nick, tell him I've got a parasite with boundary issues."

"PARASITE!!!!" Venom yelled as he made a tendril from Y/N's back and slammed his head into the table making a harsh slamming noise "I'M NOT A FUCKING PARASITE!!"

Y/N held his head before smirking "You know you really shouldn't have done that because now I know how to get on your tits"

Venom realising his mistake growled at Y/N who was unfazed "You're already a professional at being a pain in the ass"

Y/N scoffed at the symbiote "I've had a hundred years of practice................speaking of which you bonding to me means I'll never forget what it was like turning a hundred."

"You're lucky that you are the best match for host I've ever had or I would've moved on" Venom said calmly to Y/N as they both had now calmed down from their mini argument.

"Well obviously I'm the best match you've ever had........ I'M Y/N FUCKING L/N" He yelled the last part before whispering "Aka Deadpool"

"You know one of these days your mouth and arrogance is gonna get us into trouble" Venom attempted to cryptically warn Y/N who just shrugged it off.

"My mouth has been getting me in trouble since I was born.........it's probably my greatest asset." Y/N pridefully said

"I don't doubt that"

Y/N laughed at that "So we should tell Nick, that we're going after Carnage?" Y/N said to Venom who hummed in agreement "Million pound question-"

"It's dollars in America, moron" Venom corrected an annoyed Y/N

"Author is from Britain and if you read my origin story, you'd know that's where I'm from too but I'm not gonna call you a moron ............ That would be an insult to morons everywhere" Y/N snickered at the last part.

"Fucker" Venom huffed

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6 PM rolled around quicker than expected as Y/N and Venom spent the whole day bonding in terms of their friendship and were making solid inroads especially seeing as they knew that they'd have to work together to defeat Carnage especially if he was half as dangerous as Y/N expected, this was something he had never experienced before and would be the hardest fight of his life.

He pulled the card that Nick had given him the night they ate dinner at that diner out of one of his kitchen draw, sitting down on his couch to phone Nick about going after Carnage.

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

'Hello, Agent Nick Fury here' Nick answered with his trademark humourless tone.

"NICHOLAS, what's up dude. Y/N here" Y/N answered in his trademark upbeat tone. He could also imagine Nick probably yanked the phone away from his ear as he yelled his name.

'Yes, unfortunately you're kind of unmistakable' Nick replied

"Yeah, that's a compliment but anyway I thought about and -" Y/n started to inform Nick of his decision

'Hang on a second, Y/N, what is it Coulson?' Nick said as he was clearly getting some important information from his associate. Y/N tapped on his knee as he waited for Nick to get back on the phone.

"Nicholas, this call is costing me a lot of money luckily I'm fucking loaded but doesn't mean I want to be spending cash willy-nilly" Y/N said to Nick who was still pre-occupied.

'Yes let me just finish this call Coulson and I'll catch up' There was silence on the other end for a few second presumably Nick was waiting for this 'Coulson' to leave the room 'Y/N, meet me at the Manhattan hospital' Nick hurriedly informed Y/N

At this point Venom protruded from Y/N's shoulder sensing Nick's serious and somewhat panicked tone "What's going on?"

'That thing from last night has taken Manhattan Hospital hostage so haul ass over there now' Was all that Nick said before he slammed the phone down.

Y/N and Venom looked at each other saying simultaneously "Shit!" before Y/N ran into his room to get his suit, given the time sensitive nature of the situation he hastily looked for it and all he could do was yell

"WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT!!!??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 29.5K 37
[Soon to Edit] The Blood Moon. One dark lord looking for domination. And a virgin sacrifice. All the necessary items to destroy the finely t...
467K 9K 52
A young boy's parents have been killed right in front of his eyes, and all he could feel was rage. Unquenchable rage, untamable anger, it was all he...
1.8M 36.2K 31
in which Camila receives a text from an unknown number [ LAUREN G!P ] ______________________ Started: 12/31/16 - Ended: 7/23/17 Highest Ran...
277K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.