Ink Whisper ~ [jikook] โœ“

By DisorderOfSound

All his life Jimin has wondered who makes the tattoos that usually just appear on his skin out of nowhere. Hi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.5 - BONUS
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
THE END note:
old covers

30

9.1K 481 98
By DisorderOfSound

A/n:
Well hello there :D
I am back. Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

I am working from the office. And I'm alone there. #storyofmylife #nothingeverchanges

I hope you are having a great time / winter?
We had our first snow on Monday, but that fucker already melted away. But the chill stayed. And my ass is freezing.

Enough about that shit.
Enjoy, my dears

I sarang you~~~💜💜💜

_____________________________________

"Is he arriving soon?" his dad asked when he entered the kitchen.

"I think so."

The man grunted. "Then why are you here doing the dishes?"

Jimin smiled. "Because I want to. And because if I do nothing, but sit in my room, I will get too nervous."

His father let out a soft chuckle and came closer to the blonde boy. He leaned in a little, a teasing smile on his face. "You really like this guy, don't you?"

As another clean plate clanked in the washed pile, Jimin grinned back. "I do, dad. I really, really do."

"I'm happy for you, son," the man of the house put a reassuring hand on Jimin's shoulder and squeezed it softly.

And that's when a knock sounded at the front door, bringing excited smiles to both of their faces.

"I'll get it," his dad said and quickly moved to the entrance. "Stop cleaning!" he whisper-yelled over his shoulder before opening the front door of their house.

Jimin chuckled about his dad's hiss, and stomped his feet on the ground in excitement for a few times before he left the few unwashed cutlery items in the sink and dried his hands.

He heard his father open the door and greet the newcomer.

"You must be Jungkook!"

A muffled reply, as his boyfriend was still outside the house, carried to Jimin's ears. "Yes, sir."

Warmth spread over Jimin's body. Warmth and joy - all thanks to Jungkook's voice. So polite, sure about himself, but at the same time sounding a little nervous.

"Please, come in! Jimin is getting ready," his dad ushered Kook inside. The man complied and stepped in.

Jimin was already heading to greet him, eyes sparkling, and when their gazes met it was like his father's figure beside Jungkook vanished from sight. The only thing that mattered was the handsome, tattooed man that stood there in his doorway, looking at Jimin with the utmost adoration in his doe eyes.

"Hey, you," Kook softly greeted the younger, a smile spreading across his clean-shaved face.

Jimin grinned back. A toothy smile that reached his eyes and surrendered him sightless for that moment in time. "Hey." He tried to suppress a giggle.

Jungkook stepped forward, one hand reaching up, but stopped himself. He quickly glanced at Jimin's father, clearing his throat and casting his eyes downward from the sudden embarrassment. When he looked back at Jimin, he smiled again.

"Ready?"

Jimin nodded. "I just need to grab my phone."

Kook nodded, and Jimin, with one last glance at both his father and his new boyfriend, ran up to his room. The first stop he made was the mirror. He looked himself up and down, debating the choice of his clothes. Right now he had on a black turtleneck, and his favorite blue jeans. The boy debated if he should put on something colorful as well, but in the end just shook his head. It will be fine. He looked good. The only thing left was to throw on a jacket that hung downstairs.

He grabbed his phone and his wallet and hurried to his door.

But Jimin was about to exit his bedroom, his eyes met with the cold stare of his mother.

The joyful expression he had inside and out vanished in an instant.

Her eyes were cold, lips pursed in a thin line, revulsion written all over her aging face. "How dare you?" she murmured.

"What?" the boy's voice was quiet, soft, and confused.

"How dare you bring another disgusting creature under my roof," she was inside his room now, walking quickly towards him while the boy tried to move back. Her sudden appearance had startled Jimin, so his mother's quick steps took no time in reaching him. She grabbed Jimin's chin in her bony fingers.

"Is that the one?"

The one. Yes, yes he was.

"Is that the demon who soiled your body with those--" she looked over the tattoos even though they were not visible underneath Jimin's clothes, "--with those satanic marks? Is that piece of shit the one responsible for turning you this ugly?" She practically spat her distaste in his face.

A tear rolled down Jimin's cheek, wetting the tips of his mother's fingers.

"I swear to god, boy, if you bring that.. that thing here once again, that will be the last time you enter this house, do you understand?"

He didn't answer. He was angry. And he was hurt again.

All the excitement and giddiness for this day had been burned out by his mother's loathsome eyes and offensive words.

"You repulse me."

She left him there, shoving his head back and leaving the room in silence.

The deathly silence of a heart broken yet again. Broken by his own mother who couldn't see past the exterior, couldn't find the sweet, young soul inside. The soul so damaged by her words it now trembled again, threatening to crumble into pieces.

He fell on his knees, phone and wallet slipping from his fingers and his eyes started to gloss over with salty tears.

Jimin shook all-over. He couldn't comprehend how his mom's words could still affect him so deeply, but that is what they did. They cut without cutting and beat him down without leaving a bruise.

And the worst part was that she said those words about Jungkook. The blonde had been fine with hearing her call him a slut most of the time, but today she focused her hate on the one person he felt nothing but warmth towards.

A quiet whimper left his trembling lips as he clutched his heart.

"Baby?" a soft murmur.

Jimin looked up between his tears, meeting eyes with Jungkook.

"Kookah," he whispered. It was barely audible, but the one he called for heard it anyways. Worry tinted the older's brow.

Jimin's hands unclenched the fabric of his sweater and reached for the man standing above him, begging for some comfort.

Jungkook dropped to the floor in a second. Palms cupping the reddened, wet cheeks and wiping away every tear that slipped out of his baby boy's eyes. They fell like sweet cherries, big and precious, and Kook captured each and every one of them.

"Baby, what happened?"

The confusion and fear radiated from Kook's eyes, when they roamed all over Jimin's face, looking for the hidden clue that would explain why his precious darling was in such distress.

He kissed Jimin's cheeks, his eyes and his nose. He left soft pecks on his forehead and the corners of his lips. "Please tell me what's wrong," the man whispered, while he pressed their foreheads together. "Please tell me."

"It's--" Jimin sobbed, leaning into Jungkook's touch. His comfort. "It's my mom."

"Did she say something to you?"

He nodded.

"Oh, honey..."

Kook wrapped his arms around Jimin and dragged him into his lap. The body of the older man embraced him tightly, as Jungkook squeezed the boy as close as possible without hurting him.

He kissed his temple and murmured that it would be okay. That he was here and he would never leave Jimin. That he would protect him.

After a few minutes of delicate cradling, the younger started to calm down. Jungkook's voice softened his insides, warmed them up after the cold treatment his mother had given him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook, squeezing back just as tightly as the older was holding him.

"Thank you, Kookah."

The long fingers stroked Jimin's silky blonde hair as he hummed in response.

When they drew back, eyes meeting, Jimin again had some hope in them.

And it was all thanks to the man he was staring at. Only thanks to him.

"Do you still wanna go out? Or would you rather stay?"

Jimin shook his head. "Outside. I wanna be with you."

The bunny smile came out, even in a situation like this, Jimin's simple words gave Jungkook pure happiness.

"That's all I need," Kook said and observed how his boyfriend's cheeks stretched into a smile again.

He then leaned in, finding Jimin's lips with his own. He cherished the soft flesh with care, gently pulling and licking it with his tongue.

"But we should probably go before your dad finds us like this," the older murmured against Jimin.

The blonde nodded and let Jungkook pull him up on his feet. All he wanted was to dive inside Kook's arms again and just stay in the wonderful embrace of the older male.

That is what he will do today, Jimin was sure.

They left the house quickly, only stopping to grab Jimin's jacket on the way out. His dad was nowhere to be seen, but that was okay. Jimin somehow knew that his father won't be worried, because Jungkook will keep him safe no matter what.

____________________________

A/n:
It's not a writer's block I'm having. It's the I'M TIRED AND I DO OTHER SHIT block that keeps me from spending all my evening writing.
And I can't write at night, because I actually need to concentrate, and speak Norwegian while I'm at work (at that's no fun and games. people are assholes)

But I'll try.

And this to ppl that have come recently to this nightmare of a story - I try to make it every week, because I LOVE WRITING IT. But it's hard. But I will not abandon this baby. Never.

Also, ppl who watched SUPERNATURAL
I FINALLY watched the last ep. I'm emotionally unstable. And my eyes actually hurt from crying. #carryon

But BE finally arrived in mail today. So I'm also over the Moon about that~! 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.9K 66
In which both Park Jimin, a 20 year old and Jeon Jungkook, a 22 year old are forced to get married because of their parents. Jimin starts to fall in...
119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
626K 28.3K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
337K 29.2K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...