Ink Whisper ~ [jikook] โœ“

By DisorderOfSound

All his life Jimin has wondered who makes the tattoos that usually just appear on his skin out of nowhere. Hi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.5 - BONUS
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
THE END note:
old covers

28

8.5K 469 222
By DisorderOfSound

A/n:
Hello my dearest people (ʃƪ^3^)
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I sarang you~~~! 💜💜💜💜

______________________________

Jimin picked up the phone and answered the caller. "What do you want, Yoongi?"

"Where were you staying this week?"

The blonde boy frowned. "Wh-"

"I know it wasn't at your parents' house," Yoongi's voice shook in anger. "And I know it wasn't at Hoseok's. Are you cheating on me?"

"WHAT?!"

Jimin's eyes bulged out of his sockets as he heard his ex's question.

"Jimin, answer me!" The guy sounded mad.

"Yoongi," Jimin pressed down on the bridge of his nose with his index and thumb, hoping he won't get a headache from this. "We broke up."

"That's bullshit!" the other snarled through the line. "I know you still want me. And I want you too, babe. I've missed you."

The last sentence sounded almost like a whine.

Jimin, tho, was confused. He didn't need this shit Yoongi was pulling right now. He had said this to the man already, and he had no problems saying it again.

"Yoongi, please leave me alone. We are done. We have been done for a long time now."

"No, Jimin we are not--"

"Don't call me again. I'm serious."

Jimin ended their call. It didn't take a minute and Yoongi was calling him again. He declined the call and put it on silent mode, throwing the device somewhere between his three bed-pillows (the boy liked to snuggle himself between them, okay?!).

He finished dressing up and opened his bedroom's door.

Jimin smiled straightaway, hearing his dad's voice resonate through the house. By the feel of it, it sounded like his dad had just entered and was now putting all his things down.

"Is Jimin home already?"

No answer from his mother, but his dad continued with a, "Good. I'll quickly change my clothes and we'll be at your table in five," meaning that Jimin's mom had probably nodded in confirmation.

The blond boy sighed. He missed his dad very much. Obviously, he was the favourite parent in Jimin's eyes, so the dancer opened his door wider to greet the man on the top of the stairs.

"Dad!" He smiled, opening his arms for the bear hug that soon followed.

For a second, the young man felt like a kid again, as he was engulfed and lifted up from the ground by his dad's strong arms.

"I missed you, son," the taller mumbled against his child's hair, leaving a chaste kiss before they parted. "Go downstairs. Your mother has finished cooking."

Jimin didn't want to go. He didn't want to be alone with her for even a moment. He didn't want to hear her say anything else that would haunt his dreams this night. But he also didn't want to upset his father, so he listened.

"Okay," Jimin nodded and hesitantly went downstairs to take his place at the dinner table.

He sat down, already prepared for some spiteful words, but his mother said nothing.

Weird.

She kept silent till the moment his father joined them and the family started to eat. His father shared some tidbits from his week and asked Jimin how his studies were going. It was all small-talk which Jimin enjoyed, if you don't count the tiny snorts and sarcastic comments his mother omitted from time to time. He tried to ignore them, but the attitude still stung.

"Jimin, son," his father interrupted the boy half bite, "I called your mom one evening, and wanted to talk to you, too, but she told me you were not home?"

"Yes," Jimin nodded, smiling a little at his dad. "I was probably with Jungkook."

The interest on his father's face increased, as Jimin noted a glint of delight in the older man's eyes. "Jungkook?" He smiled, rising an eyebrow. "Is that the boy you told me about last week? The tattoo artist?"

Jimin gulped. He didn't dare to glance at his mother who already had her hateful eyes narrowed on him.

"Y-yes that's him," Jimin had a bashful smile on spreading across his cheeks. "I'm surprised you remember."

"Who the fuck is Jungkook?" his mother spat at the same time Jimin's dad asked, "How are things with him?"

Choosing to ignore his mother's question again, Jimin tried to focus only on his dad. "It has been great, actually..." The boy nodded his head, scratching the back oh his neck self-consciously.

"I asked who is this Jungkook," his mother practically spat out.

Jimin gulped. Both his and his dad's smiles were gone from their faces as they focused on Jimin's mother. "He is someone special," he murmured.

"Oh, so now you just sleep with anyone, don't you?"

"Honey," Jimin's father started, but got interrupted by his fuming wife.

"Don't fucking honey me. Our son is not only cursed, he is also fucking strangers!"

"Okay, that is not---"

"Shut the fuck up, Jimin, I'm talking to your father!"

A fist came down on the table, starling both the boy and the woman who glared at him. "Enough!" Jimin's father looked at his wife. "How can you still say that he is cursed?"

"Isn't he?! Look at him! Skin tainted by devil's marks, and now he gives into sin - he fucks another man!"

"I have always fucked other men, mother. In fact, it would be more accurate if I said they fucked me!"

His mothers gasp echoed through he whole first floor of their house. Jimin stood up from the table, appetite completely lost. "Please excuse me, I'm going to my room."

The boy didn't wait for any other comment from his parents, only meeting the eyes of his father for a brief second, before storming out of the dining room.

He stomped up the stairs to his room, hearing his parents start an argument.

"Don't look at me like that," his mother hissed. "He has been whoring himself out again! How can you be okay with that?"

"He's not whoring around!"

"Isn't he?! What about this Jungkook guy? He spent the whole week at his place!"

"That boy is special to Jimin! Why can't you just be happy for him?"

"Happy! Our child is cursed! He has been corrupted by the Devil! All he does is whore around now with every man that looks his way!"

"That is not true and you know it!"

"It's gonna happen again, mark my words! The same as with that Min guy. He'll let the man fuck him and then return home to us! Probably even more soiled than he is now."

"He is your son!"

"I don't have a---"

Jimin shut his door.

He felt so small and lonely, as his parents kept arguing about him and his situation. He didn't want them to fight, but he was so very grateful to his dad for taking his side.

He... Sometimes he hated his mother. Sometimes he just wanted to believe what she was saying, and help her get rid of himself.

The blonde boy flopped on top of his bed, scrunching his face. He hoped that it will stop his tears coming to his eyes, but he was wrong. His heart slowly breaking, Jimin let out a quiet sob.

He picked up one of his pillows, wanting to muffle the sound of his parents' screams even more, but noticed his phone blinking.

If that was Yoongi again, Jimin will have to block his number. He really didn't want to deal with any of his bullshit - not the old, and certainly not the new.

But this time it was not Yoongi. It was the only ray of little sunshine that lit his dark room better than the brightest of lights. Jimin smiled, wiping his tears with his trembling fingers, as he read the message again and again.

Chat with:
Kookah

I miss you

__________________________________________

A/n:
I have a little announcement about my "writing":
- (no, i'm not quitting)
- i have three ongoing stories, so it is a bit much
- but as i have three, i can focus on different things if one gets a writer's block, uk?

--- I will be updating one chapter a day (hopefully, ..maybe 2 days)

meaning: if IW is updated, then both GLEE and HDK will not be getting a chapter that day (and vice versa)

Will see for how long I can keep this shit up, lol

_______________________

Oh, and I don't really know how this happened, honestly, but people have been reading this IW a lot lately. And I'm overwhelmed by the count of notifications.

💜💜 Anyhow. WELCOME, MY DEAR ONES!! 💜💜

I sarang you~~💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 10.2K 35
Jungkook is homeless. He's lived on the streets for so long that he's forgotten there is such a thing as human kindness. Enter Seokjin. Take a peek i...
337K 29.2K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
487K 26.5K 42
"Why won't you ink me?..." ".... I don't want to ruin what's already perfect..." Maintaining a high and respectable status has always been a given fo...
244K 13K 43
In which tattoo artist Jeon Jeongguk meets his parallel when the soft and delicate Kim Taehyung finds himself in Jeongguk's shop one day as a dare. ...