Heartbeat - The 8th Member [D...

By XxJimoutxX

Eunmi has been there from the start. BTS was always an 8 member group. Follow Eunmi on her journey from audit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31

30

357 7 10
By XxJimoutxX

~20th December 2014~

Right now my lazy ass is home alone due to the fact that everyone else has went Christmas shopping. So they must've all been hit really hard on the head to get them to even think about leaving me alone, more so to get them to actually leave me alone.

So it's actually just gone 8am now and I'm on my way to the convenience store to get some stuff.

I walked in with my mask on and bowed my head to the old-ish lady behind the counter in a way of greeting. After looking around a bit, I went to gather some clingfil and sellotape. Next I went to the snacks area and grabbed a few oreos before heading to the hygiene isle and grabbing two tubes of toothpaste. And just to top it off, I grabbed a shit load of plastic cups.

While I payed, the lady only glanced at what I had layed down once and never asked any questions. I bagged up all my stuff and bowed my head to her before taking my exit and making the journey back to the dorm.

When I made it back I got a message off of Jin saying they'd probably be about another hour so I replied and got to work.

I headed straight for the bathroom and placed two layers of clingfil over the toilet seat and sellotaped them to the sides to make sure they stayed in place. And to test it, I simply took a seat to see if it would survive under my weight. When it did survive I smiled before thinking that the boys were heavier than me and added another layer.

Next I skipped into the kitchen and got all the oreos and toothpaste out and started cutting the snacks in half and getting as much of the middle part out as I could before putting toothpaste in its place. Then to make me seem kind, I placed them all on a plate, hidden in a kitchen cupboard, and covered them up.

The next prank needed a little bit of waiting so I placed all the cups under my bed and played games on my phone to pass time.

~Later That Evening~

Practically everyone has fallen asleep now and I had had the difficult task of getting Jungkook to move our beds apart, considering he spent the whole time asking if I was okay.

None of the boys had been pranked yet since simply none of them went to the toilet when they got back.

I started off by placing the oreos on the table then headed to the rap line's room and, after filling a load of cups up with tap water, placed them all over the floor so they wouldn't be able to get out of bed. Then I went and did the exact same to Jin's, Tae's and Jimin's room before returning to mine and Jungkook's room.

After surrounding Jungkook's bed with water, I climbed back into bed with a smile on my face and headed off to sleep, just knowing I'd wake up hearing screams.

"Eunmi!!!" I heard Jin scream from his room, wakening me up and bringing a smirk to my lips. I watched as Jungkook woke up, startled, next to me and glanced around before looking at me with a sleepy glare. "Get here right now!!" Jin screamed and I chuckled.
"Gotta dash, Kook. Have fun!" I waved before heading into the room next door.

"Yes hyung?" I asked Jin as he glared at me, Jimin and Taehyung on the other hand being unable to hide their giggles.
"Was this you?" Jin asked and I nodded with a bright smile. "How do we get out?" He asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." I teased, turning to face the door, "have fun hyungs." I waved and skipped to the final room to be met with three glares.

"Eunmi." Namjoon said calmly.
"Hyung." I replied equally as calm.
"Help." He gestured to the cups and I shook my head.
"No." And I left.

In the time that all the boys took to get out, I had managed to make myself a sandwich and get some normal oreos to tempt the others into eating the toothpaste ones.

"Eunmi!!" I heard Jimin's scream before he came stomping into the kitchen, being the first to arrive.
"Yes hyung?" I asked him innocently.
"What did you do to the toilet?!?" Jimin asked and I chuckled.
"Just a little something. Why? Did Jiminie make a mess?" I teased him and he sighed.
"Shut up." He told me and turned to the door, "I'm going to go clean it up, leave some of those oreos for me." Jimin said before disappearing.

When he came back all of the oreos were still there so he picked one up and put it in his mouth whole. He suddenly stopped chewing and slightly gagged as he fixated a glare on me. Jimin walked over to the bin and spat all the oreo out before rinsing his mouth out with water.

"I really hate you." Jimin told me as I handed him a normal oreo and a sandwich since I made one for everyone. "How do I know that this isn't filled with toothpaste?" He asked, not trusting me or my oreos.
"It isn't, I promise." I smiled at him and pushed the oreo into his mouth. He sent me a look to see if it was normal and I laughed before forcefully pushing his jaw up and his teeth into the treat.

Jimin's eyes widened in panic then immediately relaxed as he finally realised that it was a real oreo.
"Seems like someone has a lack of trust for me." I chuckled as he managed to get the food down his throat.
"Oh, it was just because I've been pranked three times this morning. No big deal." He answered very sarcastically, making a giggle find its way past my lips.

"Anyways," I started and he brought his attention to me, "you're only the first to face what you did. Did you leave the clingfil where it was?" I asked him and he nodded.
"I cleaned it though." Jimin replied and I smirked.
"Great." I said excited and Jimin sighed.
"You know Jin hyung's gonna kill you, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, I know. It's so worth it, though." I told him and he nodded.

Six members and a scolding later, all the boys had had their fair share of pranks and then we went off to practicing a few songs at BigHit.

~Christmas Day~
~5:30am~

My eyes fluttered open in the dead of the night and I glanced to the digital clock to see it showing 5:30am. I smiled sleepily before getting out of Jungkook's grip and heading to my draws. After taking out seven, smallish wrapped boxes, I snuck to the living room and placed them under the medium sized Christmas tree that Jin and Namjoon bought a week ago.

Once I'd successfully placed the gifts under the tree, I retreated back to mine and Jungkook's room with a yawn then got back into bed, snuggling up to the boy. As soon as Jungkook subconsciously knew I was back in bed, his arms circled back around me and pulled me into the warmth of his body.

~A few hours later~

"Come on you two, wake up, it's Christmas and we have the day off." A familiar voice called and I yawned, rubbing at my eyes with my fists.
"5 more minutes." I mumbled and closed my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep.
"You two are so adorable but we need you up, I'll be right back." They said and left the room.

When the door opened again I heard multiple footsteps before a body launched itself on top of Jungkook and I. Jungkook groaned while tightening his steel grip around me and attempting to shove the person off.
"Jungkookie, Eunmi," the person cooed while prying our eyes open. Once they got my eyes open, I took in Taehyung's bright smile before lifting an arm up and shoving him away.
"I'm up, I'm up." I glanced at Jungkook, "I'll get him up too." I mumbled and put my head back onto the pillow.
"You know, something tells me you're going to fall asleep again." The first person, who I woke up enough to realise was Jin, stated with a chuckle.

Before I knew it the covers were pulled off of Jungkook and I, the boy groaning as he stretched his arms out.
"I'm really beginning to dislike you two." He told Jin and Taehyung with a sleepy glare.
"You'll like us better when you get up and into the living room. And no falling back to sleep!" Jin told us with a smile before he left.
"Don't take too long, I want to open presents!" Taehyung smiled giddily before skipping out of the room.

"I thought you'd be excited for Christmas?" Jungkook questioned me as we layed next to eachother, slowly waking up.
"I normally am," I yawned, turning to hug him, "just tired." I mumbled into his neck. My eyes were falling shut once again, about to send me back into a deep sleep, when Jungkook rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up, leaving me pouting at the immediate temperature drop.
"Come on, Eun," he took a hold of my wrist and pulled me up to beside him.

Jungkook stood up and picked a random shirt up from beside his bed, pulling it over his head then came back over to me.
"Let's go," he smiled, having to pull me up again, this time to my feet.

"Glad you two could make it, I almost thought you had fallen back to sleep." Jin spoke up once we entered the room, causing all the eyes to fall on us.
"Come over here, sleepy heads," Namjoon chuckled, beckoning us over to the sofa. The two of us sat with Taehyung and Jimin, the prior pulling me to his side and messing with my hair.

"You look like you've been dragged through a hedge." Taehyung commented, trying his hardest to sort the mess out.
"Thanks a lot, Tae hyung." I fake smiled.
"Jin hyung," he started, getting the elder's attention, "could you go and get a hair brush for me?"
"Of course." Jin smiled before getting up and heading to one of the bedrooms.

When he came back I was already positioned between Taehyung's legs, the limbs circling around my body.
"Thanks, hyung," Taehyung thanked as Jin handed him the brush before sitting down. "Let me know if it hurts," he told me before getting started on the knots.

It only took a few minutes for him to finish, and when he did he pulled me back against his chest, holding me close as his head rested on my shoulder.
"Alright," Jin spoke loudly, cutting off any ongoing conversations, "now that we're all here and awake, we'll sort out presents then you can go off and do your own things."

~Time Skip~

We had went through all the presents, the hyungs thinking they were all gone, until the seven boxes were spotted.

"Oh! More presents!" Hoseok beamed as Namjoon took them out from under the tree.
"There's one for each of us." He smiled, giving each of the boys one.
"What about Eunnie?" Jungkook spoke up, having noticed I didn't have one.
"She's the one who bought them." Yoongi pointed out the obvious.
"Oh, right, oops," Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.
"It's alright, hyung, open them." I smiled, watching their reactions as they set their eyes on the rings.

"These are beautiful, thank you Eun." Taehyung pressed his lips to my cheek, admiring his jewellery with bright eyes.
"Where did you get these?" Yoongi asked.
"America, when we were given some money." He nodded in understanding before going back to the intricate design.

"Eunnie, where's yours?" Jimin's voice got everyone's attention.
"Oh, I've got it on." I smiled cheekily and raised my right hand, the boy taking it into his own.
"Pretty." Jimin murmured, taking my hand up to his mouth and pressing his lips to the metal. An unexpected shiver racking my body as his hot breath fanned over my skin. He gave me an innocent smile as he let my hand go, myself slowly moving it back over to me as my head was in a bit of a daze.

"What was that back there?" Taehyung asked as soon as we retreated to his room, Jungkook and Jimin having headed to our room, Jin being in the kitchen, and the rap line being in their room.
"I honestly have no idea." I answered truthfully.
"You were out of it for a straight minute afterwards. It was definitely something." He told me.

"I don't know what it was, it shocked me for starters. But, I don't know, it felt right. Like, too right." I threw my hands up in the air, "I'm so confused, hyung." I groaned.
"I don't understand why, it's so simple. So obvious." Taehyung chuckled and I gave him a look, the male not continuing.
"You know it would be amazingly helpful if you finished what you were saying." I spoke with a glare.

"Alright, alright, now don't attack me," he quickly warned, "but you two like each other. You're just both thick headed and deny it."
"We do not-!" I began slapping his chest, "how many times do we have to make it clear that we don't like eachother that way?" I whined.
"Stop denying it, Eunmi." Taehyung chuckled, catching my moving hands and pulling me into his chest, "don't drag Minki along like this. Tell him how you feel, how your feelings have changed."

I sighed as his words got to me and closed my eyes.
"I really do like hyung, don't I?" I came to the realisation, my voice barely a whisper.
"Yes you do," Taehyung rubbed his thumbs over my hands.
"What am I gonna do?"
"First things first, sort things out with Minki. Don't upset him by dragging it on longer than needed. Then, we'll figure things out from there on. It'll be okay." He reassured me.

"Thank you, hyung, I mean it." I smiled as I pulled away from him.
"We're family, don't thank me. Anyways, let's go to your room, yeah? I'll talk to Jungkook about you and Jimin later. You can come to us if you need to." Taehyung told me.
"Okay, let's go."

"You made it," Jungkook looked up from the TV screen when we entered the room.
"Where's Jimin hyung?" I asked, noticing the phone left laying on my bed.
"Oh he went to the toilet, he should be back soon." Jungkook smiled, handing a controller to Taehyung as they both played Overwatch.

I trudged over to my bed, flopping onto the mattress and taking Jimin's phone into my hands. The password was easy, it's my birthday, and so I made my way onto his Candy Crush while waiting for him.

"What do you think you're doing on my phone?" The owner of the phone teased me, hands falling to my side in a threat to tickle me.
"Nothing, hyung." I squeaked, shutting the app down and turning the phone off, "I was never on your phone, I don't know what you're talking about." I looked around the room, avoiding eye contact.
"How hilarious," Jimin chuckled, dropping onto the bed next to me, "budge over." He nudged my arm, trying to get into my personal space.
"Rude." I commented, earning a cheeky grin off the male as he wrapped an arm around me, followed by a leg swinging over my hips.

"You comfy now?" I deadpanned, looking up at the male with a small glare.
"Yeah, I am now. You're nice and warm." I practically froze up as Jimin nuzzled his face into my neck, looking over at the two gaming boys with a look of panic.
"What is up with him today?!" I mouthed, only getting two shrugs back in return.
"Why are you so tensed up? Relax," Jimin muttered, lips passing over my skin with each word.

"Are you drunk?" I spoke without thinking.
"No," Jimin laughed, "why would you think that?"
"No reason. I'll relax, yeah?" I asked.
"Yeah, don't be tense."
"Okay, whatever you say." I chuckled before relaxing completely.

A few minutes had passed before I was yawning every few seconds.
"Jimin hyung, I'm sleepy," I yawned again as I spoke.
"Yes, I can see that." He chuckled, "go to sleep. I'll wake you up when the food is ready."
"Okay hyungie," I slid an arm over one of his shoulders, "I love you." I absentmindedly pressed my lips to his neck, hearing a small hitch in his breath but paying it no bother as my eyes closed.

~Jimin POV~

I listened out for the deepening of Eunmi's breath before sighing out.
"You good there, hyung?" Jungkook's voice reminded me that I was, in fact, not alone in the room.
"Yeah, no, yeah, no, not really. She's driving me absolutely crazy." I admitted.
"In a good way?" Taehyung asked.
"Of course it's in a good way." I told them, "I want to love her in a different way. But for one, she's too young, secondly, PD-Nim will murder us, and third, she probably doesn't feel the same way." I ranted.

"Hyung, don't overthink it too much. Yeah, she may be three years younger than you but that doesn't make it impossible. Wait until she's at an age where it's not illegal, though." Jungkook told me.
"Why are you acting like she feels the same way?" I eyed the pair, realisation coming at me when they shared a look, "she does?" The two nodded and I smiled, I smiled widely. "I'll wait however long I have to. And then I'll ask her out." I stated confidently.

WE. ARE. BACK. IN. BUSINESSSSSSSS!!!

Extremely sorry for the unannounced disappearance, I wasn't planning it either. I hope people waited for me, but it doesn't matter if they didn't :)

I have nothing else to say <~>

Haven't done this for a while but,

JIMOUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 19.6K 59
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐘/𝐍 - 𝐁𝐓𝐒 8𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 [ ] "The shining starlight in the deepest night" Join Shin Y/N, also known as The Diamond Maknae, in her...
1.6M 40.9K 134
𝙤. 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙎𝘼𝙒 .°+ ( 시소 게임. ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂�...
47.9K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
6.1K 67 24
You are the 8th member of bts but things slowly changed .......you have been in a relationship with not one but all 7 of them they love you and you...