Lost

By Freakshow_Comics

When Eret and Niki took a walk through the woods the last thing they expected to find was bloodied teen. The... More

Left alone
Injuried
My name?
Tommy and Tubbo
You're worried?
Kill
New Name
Tubbo's gone?
Incorrect quotes
Where are we?
Communicator?
Red boy.
Escape room
Ian
Talking
Potions
Iris
The past
The past into the light

How this works

772 23 1
By Freakshow_Comics

Welcome to lost, some of you might not know how an interactive story works this is how!

I will leave a question at the end of the story.

The questions will be shown like this

Leave her alone

or

Run and talk to her

You comment anything on the option you want and which ever at the end of the week has the highest number of comments wins.

If the question isn't multiple choice and is like this.

Who should they go to see?

What ever answer has the highest number of reply wins. Don't feel bad if yours doesn't win there's always next chapter.

If any parties are not ok with this i won't hesitate to take it down. If you have ideas for the story you can dm me. If i like your idea I might add it in. If there are lots of grammar mistakes it is most likely because Im dyslexic, I have trouble spelling and reading.

The voting ends every week I will write the day it ends under the question so you know when to stop voting.

This story will be loosly based on the SMP something will be changed Eret never betrayed L'Manberg, other things will be changed along the way so it wont be perfect.

Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.9K 18
Dave finds and saves an injured vampire during one of his night walks in the forest. Why did he decide to do that? It will be platonic... Techhalo/Ha...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
5.4K 257 10
It's an ordinary day for Tommy until he is kidnapped on the way home from school. After the news is broken to his many friends, it has an impact on...
244K 5.9K 66
Enter the world of the dream smp, and experience what it would be like if you met dream (my version anyway :) ) This tale takes a bunch of twists and...