Random Fandom Oneshots

By AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... More

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi CariΓ±a
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Our New Life (18+)

237 2 0
By AisyDaisyDew25

Part 7 to the brainwashed series! Contains Smut! This takes place after they've graduated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It's been a few months since we graduated and became full-fledged heroes. Denki was working hard to set up his own agency while I worked on becoming his number two. The hero Chargebolt with his sidekick, Memori.

Denki wasn't too fond of the idea of me being his sidekick, but after several weeks of deliberation, I finally convinced him it was best. He captures the bad guys and I take them in for questioning.

But for now, I am a stay at home hero, not really being needed much while Denki took in minor villains and criminals. So, I'd just clean our apartment and cook him dinner.

Tonight was different though, Denki took a day off and brought me to the area we had our first date.

"Hey (Y/N)... I-I brought you here today because this is a special place for us... a-and I wanted to make it even more special." Denki says. I smile at him and look at the sunset, not noticing when he goes down onto one knee.

"(Y/N) (L/N), I've loved you for so long... and despite all we've been through with the League and all the other villains out there targeting us... You've always been there by my side, helping me up when I felt down, keeping my mind clear. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is... (Y/N) will you marry me?" Denki asks, opening up a box with a beautiful golden band that had a small, lightning bolt shaped stone set in the center of it.

"Y-yes! Yes of course I'll marry you!" I say, bursting into tears. Denki smiles and takes my left hand in his, slipping the ring onto my ring finger. He places a gentle kiss on it.

"My beautiful fiancee." He whispers, standing up and hugging me. That when Mina came out of the shadows, holding a camera.

"Bout damn time you two." She says, walking over to us.

"M-Mina... were you there this whole time?"

"Duh. Denki asked me to do this." She says. I blush softly and wipe my eyes, hugging Denki.

"You two are perfect together. Congrats." Mina says, patting our backs before skipping off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months later, Denki finally had his own agency, although it was a small one, just a small corner building on the edge of town but soon it'll expand as he climbs the ranks.

"Buzzy beautiful! I'm home!" He calls from the doorway.

"Welcome home love." I say, wiping my hands on my apron and kissing his cheek.

"Kiss the cook? Don't mind if I do." Denki says, reading the apron I wore. He kisses gently before walking into the house, removing his jacket and sunglasses.

"Dinner just finished, so just get ready and I'll set the table." I say, walking back to the kitchen. Denki nods and walks to our bedroom. I plate the food and set the table, humming softly to myself.

"It looks amazing as always." Denki says, sitting down in his spot.

"Hopefully it'll taste as amazing as it looks." I joke, sitting down in my own spot. We both pick up our silverware, starting to eat in silence. that is, before Denki spoke up.

"How's the weddingplanning going?" He asks softly.

"Pretty good. I've picked out the venue and we go in for cake tasting in two weeks."

"Sounds good love." He whispers.

"How was work?"

"Pretty good. With Deku rising the ranks so quickly and becoming the new symbol of peace the criminals are slowly going back into the shadows."

"Well, good for Deku." I say softly.

"But you'll rise the ranks soon. Don't rush things though. Good things come with time and perseverance."

"I know love. I'm not rushing. I'm happy where I'm at. I'm somewhat well known and rising the ranks steadily." He says, eating his food. I smile and eat my own food, humming softly.

After we finished dinner, Denki did the dishes while I put the food away before we both went to the bathroom to shower.

Denki stripped down and helped me remove my own clothes before he started the water, letting it get to a comfortable temperature before we both stepped in. He grabs the shower head and rinses my hair out, getting it wet before massaging shampoo ino my scalp.

A content hum leaves my lips while I tiled my head back, letting him work the shampoo into my scalp before he rinsed it out, then working in the conditioner and letting it rest. I grab the shower head and he bends down, burying his face in my chest while I rinsed his hair.

"You good there love?" I ask softly. He hesitates for a second before nodding.

"Just a little exhausted after work."

"Awe... how about after this, I treat you to a little something?" I ask softly, massaging the shampoo into his scalp.

"That sounds... heavenly Buzzy beautiful." He whispers, poking his face up to wink at me. I smiled and rinsed his hair, then massaged the conditioner into his hair before he started washing my body. I rested my hands on his shoulders while he washed my feet and my legs, his hand wandering a bit. I slap it away.

"I said after." I whisper, winking at him.

"Awe... but I want dessert now."

"Later... it'll be worth it. I promise." I whisper, planning what to wear in my head. He pouts a bit before washing my arms and torso, his hands lingering at my breasts for a bit. I blush softly, letting him rinse me after he finished scrubbing me, also rinsing out my hair.

Once we finished in he shower, Denki thoroughly dried me off and I returned the favor. I then wrap my towel around myself and walk into the bedroom.

"No peeking." I say before shutting the door. I quickly rummaged through my lingerie, finding Denki's favorite set which was a set of golden straps that supported my breasts, the only thing covering them and my lower regions was golden lace. I put on the choker that went with the outfit, securely fastening it before I put on a pair of black, lacey thigh highs. I threw on a black silky robe and opened the door, letting Denki in.

"Oooh, the black robe... whatcha got under there?" He asks, reaching for the tie on the robe. I swat his hands away.

"Let me treat you~" I say, walking him backwards towards the bed and pushing him down on it. Denki sits up, leaning on his elbows while he watches me. I uno the robe and slip it off my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. Denki's jaw drops before he regains his composure, licking his lips.

"My sweet, sexy, beautiful (Y/N)..." He breathes. I smirk and play some sultry music over our bedroom speakers, a gift from Jirou, I'll have to thank her later. I slowly start swaying my hips, locking eyes with Denki. He watches, his golden eyes trained on my body, watching every movement closely. I continue to dance slowly, moving my body to the beat of music. My hips swayed while I ran my hands up and down my sides, never breaking eye contact with Denki. I soon straddle his lap, grinding down on him occasionally while I swayed my hips to the beat of the music.

His hands rested on my hips, his eyes focused on me.

"F-fuck... (Y/N)." He breathes out as I grind on him, feeling his hardened length through his pajama pants. I slowly slip off of his lap, getting in between his knees and gently kissing his clothed crotch. He blushes.

"Mmnh... time for dessert~" I purr, pulling down his pants and boxers, gently flicking my tongue across the tip of his leaking member. Denki shudders.

"F-f-fuck." He mumbles, his fingers tangling themselves into my hair. I take the tip into my mouth, hollowing my cheeks and bobbing my head up and down slowly. Denki ets out a shaky breath, biting his bottom li as I moved faster, sucking lightly.

"Y-you're s-so good at this." He whispers breathily, tugging on my hair a bit. I blush and move my head faster, sinking down lower so the tip hit the back of my throat. I held myself there, taking a small breath through my nose before I swallowed, causing my throat to constrict a bit.

I grip his thighs, bracing myself while I continued to bob my head, going all the way down with each movement.

"F-fuck... (Y-Y/N)... I'm gonna cum~" He moans. I take another breath and move my head faster, Denki's grip on my hair tightening. Before I knew it, I felt his hips jolt up while he brought my head all the way down, his body trembling a bit while he came down my throat. I swallow what I could, pulling off and looking him in the eye, licking the excess off of my lips.

"Thanks for dessert~" I purr. Denki blushes, his head flopping back against the sheets.

"I'm not done with you yet." I whisper, standing up. Denki shakily backed himself up, laying in the middle of the bed, his chest rising and falling quickly as he panted.

"Wh-what?"

"I said... I'm not done with you yet~" I whisper into his ear, straddling his lap.

"G-give me a moment to recover... then we can go for another round." He says. I nod, straddling his waist.

"Need some encouragement?" I ask softly, bringing his hands up to my breasts. He moves to unclip the bra,letting it fall off my shoulders before tossing it across the room. He then cups my breasts in his hands, massaging them lightly before he pulls me downwards, leaning my arms on the headboard while he leaned up a bit, kissing my breasts before he sucked on my nipples, rolling the pink buds with his tongue. his teeth grazing them lightly.

I blush, moaning softly while he switched sides, his fingers continuing the play with the opposite nipple.

"Fuck (Y/N)... so sexy." He mumbles, moving his hands down my body to the waistband of my panties. He hooked his thumbs under the band and slowly pulled them down, causing me to lean back while he sat up, helping me out of the panties.

"Ready for round two?" I ask softly.

"Readier than ever." He says, moving back so his back was against the headboard. I straddle his waist, positioning myself over his cock before sinking down, gasping as it went all the way in. Denki's hands gripped my hips.

"F-fuck..." He whispers, panting softly. I waited for a second, letting myself adjust before I rose up,sinking back down and repeating this until I fell into a rhythm. Denki grips my hips tightly, soft grunts leaving his lips while I moved up and down, moans leaving my lips.

"F-fuck... s-o good buzzy... beautiful." He moans out, panting softly as I moved. Denki looks up at me, making eye contact. I blush and rest my hands on his chest, moving faster.

"D-Denki..." I moan softly, continuing to move before he suddenly snapped his hips upwards, his hands bringing my hips down to meet his.

"S-sorry love, I-I couldn't help myself." He whispers, holding me down on his cock while he rolled his hips up against mine.

"S-so d-d-deep~" I moan breathily, my nails digging into his chest.

Denki smirks and flips us over, pinning me to the bed before he starts to pound into me, thrusting fast and hard while also making sure to go in as deep as possible.

"F-fuck.. (Y/N)~" He moans, gripping my hips tightly while he thrusted roughly. I moan loudly, arching my back.

"So beautiful... and you're all mine." He growls, leaning down and sinking his teeth into my collarbone. I mewl, digging my nails into his back.

"F-fuck." He moans, thrusting roughly, his pace getting sloppy as he neared his climax. My body starts to tense up with the anticipation of my orgasm, a knot forming in my lower stomach.

"D-Denki... I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead, cum for me baby~" He whispers into my ear, thrusting roughly, hitting deep inside. I mewl, the knot snapping as my climax hit, causing my whole body to tremble as I came, clenching around Denki's cock.

"F-fuck (Y-Y/N)... I'm gonna cum~" He moans, his pace quickening.

"I-Inside.." I mumble, blushing.

"Wh-what?"

"I-Inside... c-cum inside." I moaned, blushing as I looked him in the eye. Denki blushed before he regained his composure, his grip on my hips tightening as he thrusted roughly before thrusting deep inside, his hips stuttering as he came. I moan softly, panting heavily. Denki gave a few more thrusts before he pulled out, grabbing my discarded towel to wipe himself off.

"Fuck (Y/N)... thank you for the treat love." He whispers, kissing my cheeks.

"I'll go get some clean sheets nd a towel." He whispers, going to grab the things he stated. I blush softly, panting heavily while my hand moved down to my lower abdomen.

'I can't believe I said that... are we even ready to be parents?' I think, questioning my own actions. Denki walks back in and helps me up, cleaning me off a bit before helping me into a flowy nightgown and a pair of (F/C) panties. He then changed the sheets and laid the towel out on my side of the bed.

"There... now let's cuddle." He says, helping me to the bed. Once we were comfortable, I leaned into his side.

"S-so...are we gonna talk about it?" Denki asks softly.

"T-talk about what?" I ask, playing dumb.

"What you said earlier... I mean, I'm not mad about it, but I don't know if I'm ready to be a parent... but we can always just wait and see."

"It doesn't always happen the first try anyways..." I whisper.

"I-I guess I just wasn't thinking at the time... maybe I should get on birth control...." I suggest.

"It's up to you love. I'd love to become a family with you... just maybe... after we're married." Denki says, running his hands through my hair. I nod.

"S-sounds like a plan." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked this oneshot! I will be continuing this series until I decide I can't any more. So stay tuned for the ups and downs. I might try and do some angst next chapter. Any and all ideas are welcome!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 292 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
68.9K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings πŸ’πŸ’ i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
28.9K 696 74
This is mostly momojiro one shots but when i do chatfic it won't be just them Ships are: Momo x Jiro Kirishima x Bakugo Todoroki x Deku Mina x T...