Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 34

16.2K 573 100
By trintheebrat_

I'm spoiling y'all 😂

-

Niy POV

"Who fucking wit you?" Lay hyped me up as I danced on the counter.

"You ain't talking money, then really, that's none of my business." I hopped off grabbing Ari.

"And now you playing with my emotions." She twirled me around.

"DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY?" We all screamed in unison.

"Ahem." We heard causing us to look at the doorway.

Jay, Sosa and Ant mugged us.

"Looking like white people in there coming of age scene." Sosa shook his head making a plate.

"Y'all just use me for food." I shook my head fake crying.

"Girl shut yo ass up." Ant ate a piece of bacon.

"Okay y'all we got a lot to do today." Ari clapped her hands.

"We need a reset day." We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Ok Niy being Niy, do everything you need to do here at the house. We gon have a bonfire tonight though. Everyone do what they need to do." Lay said.

"I need to clean and hit up Walmart." I thought about getting the house back in shape.

"Great but heres the gag, do it with Dubs." She made the yikes face. I rolled my eyes and he looked up from his plate.

We haven't talked since the whole Lean situation. I just can't bring myself to. I'm here for his health, but we wanted nothing to do with each other.

"Whatever, meet me at the car in a hour." I walked away to the guest bathroom.

I went and took a shower, I did all my hygiene and found an outfit.

It's mid May so it's starting to get warmer outside. Spring break was this week and we still haven't made plans, but it wasn't really bothering me.

I grabbed some ripped jeans and a off the shoulder grey shirt. I put on some grey vans and threw half my braids up. I grabbed my purse and walked to the front door. Jay was coming down the stairs in basically the same outfit.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

"PLEASE DONT KILL HIM NIY!" Lay screamed after me.

I chuckled and opened the garage.

"What car?" I asked looking at him.

He pointed towards his Hellcat and I nodded walking to it. He hasn't really talked at all, he's most likely going through withdrawals.

He got in and connected his phone to the bluetooth.

"SpaceShip Vibes" blasted through the speakers as he made his way to Walmart. We rode in silence while I scrolled on my phone nodding my head to his music. Pretty depressing if you ask me but oh well.

He pulled in a parking space and we got out. I went and got a buggy with him following behind.

I started walking through the isles picking up what we might need. I reached for bread on the top shelf but couldn't reach.

"Hm." Jay towered over me getting it. It reminded me of the first time we met.

"You still think Sweet Tea is white people shit?" I looked over at him smiling.

"Nah." He chuckled shaking his head.

I nodded laughing with him. We finished up shopping and went to checkout.

"256.46." The cashier smiled at Jay.

I dug in my purse, while Jay swiped his card.

"Jay I was gon get it." I whined.

He shrugged and put the bags in the cart.

"Depending on a nigga sis." The cashier mumbled.

"Says the bitch bagging my shit." Jay gritted walking off.

I laughed to myself following behind him.

"You know your don't have to defend me anymore?" I looked up at him putting the bags in the trunk.

"But I want to." He shrugged.

"How's recovery going?" I asked.

"Fine, eating and sleeping can be hard." I nodded my head.

"What can I do to make it easier?" I was concerned, it came from a genuine place in my heart.

"Can you start back sleeping in our bed?" He closed the trunk.

"Does that make you sleep better?" I asked, he slowly nodded his head. I sighed and got in the car.

"Okay..I guess." I put on my seat belt.

"What about eating?" I looked over at him.

"You already cook, it's just getting it down and keeping it down."

"Okay we gon work on it." I nodded my head.

He started driving with music playing lowly in the background.

"Jay?" I looked over at him.

"Wassup?"

"Why'd you lie?" He sighed.

"I knew I ain't have no business doing that shit." He confessed.

"So why did you?"

"It helped..You was gon and I needed something to fill your space."

"Jay please don't make it seem like me leaving you was my fault." I sighed.

"I know it wasn't, that's what made it worse." He pulled in the gates.

"I know it was all on me." He got out the car getting the bags.

We carried the bags in the house, I noticed nobody was home and sighed in relief.

I needed to clean this would make it easier. I turned on music and started putting the food away. After that I cleaned up the kitchen and dining room.

I picked up the living room and vacuumed. I moved to the movie room and restocked the snacks, and throwing away all the old ones.

"JAY!" I yelled.

He came from the patio smoking a blunt.

"Wassup?" He put it out.

"Can you take the trash out please?" I put away the cleaning supplies.

He nodded his head and I walked upstairs.

I went into his room and started cleaning up. I threw away all the trash, and put clothes in his hamper so I can wash them.

I moved to his bathroom and started cleaning up everything. I put stuff away and moved stuff so I can put my things back away.

I looked under the cabinet and seen pregnancy tests. I looked at the three boxes and bit my lip.

I slowly grabbed one and picked it up examining it.

"Who is this for?" I mumbled.

"Niy what you- Oh." He put his head down.

"Who's are these?" I put it back away, it couldn't get mad we weren't together.

"Who you think?" He leaned against the door way.

"You fuck Tyra?" I scrunched up my face.

"Nah cuh, I bought them after we made our bet." He walked and sat down on his bed.

"You bought these for me?" I followed after him.

"I wanted my kid, and still do."

"Kisses?" I asked.

"You wanna kiss me?" He put emphasis on you and me. I nodded my head slowly.

He grabbed my chin looking me in my eyes. He pulled our faces closer together and kissed me. I wrapped arms around his neck and straddled his lap.

He snaked his arm around my waist gripping it. We fought for dominance and I slowly started grinding on him.

He started unbuckling my pants moving my panties to the side.

"WE'RE HOME!" We heard them yell from downstairs. We pulled away and he bit his lip.

He tapped my thigh and and I got off him.

"Damn near busted and we ain't even fuck." He mumbled brushing off his pants.

I laughed and buckled my pants back up. I fixed
myself up and walked out the room with him following.

He grabbed my waist pulling me back to him.

"This still mine." He grabbed fat ma. I shuddered and bit my lip.

"You hear me?" He asked kissing my shoulder.

"Mmm." I accidentally moaned.

"Glad we at a understanding." He chuckled walking away.

Waterfalls bitchhhh, whew chile.

"Hey girly." Shae waved at me holding Sy.

"Toota buttt." I cooed reaching for him.

"Unt uh, we all heard that moan." She said causing Lay and Ari to snap they head in my direction.

"Where they at?" I whispered.

"Outside grilling." Lay sat next to me.

"Y'all lemme put y'all on." I fanned myself.

"So a bad bitch was cleaning, and I moved to the bathroom. I peeped some pregnancy tests in the cabinet right." I started off.

"Noooo." They all gasped.

"But y'all he told me they was for me, cause of our bet right?" They all nodded.

"So we had that lil conversation, but bitch he was loooking a lil too good." I bit my lip.

"So I was like I need me a lil play, so I asked for kiss. And you know we was going there, shit was getting hot. But y'all asses walked in so we pulled away." I paused.

"Y'all we walking down here, and chile. He was ok some "this still mine" typa time. Had me ready to use them pregnancy tests." I shook my head.

"Oh my goddd, of course we messed up your play." Ari fell back.

"Y'all gon come to the fire or nah?" Sosa walked in interrupting us.

"Coming!" We all looked at each other.

We walked outside and sat down. Jay came up to me and picked me up sitting me back down on his lap.

I put my head in the crook of his neck while he rested his finger in my belt loop.

"Your Peace" played from the speakers as we all made conversation.

"I'm cold." I mumbled shifting in his lap. Jay threw the blanket over me kissing my forehead.

"Y'all remember when Niy shot ole dude at the mall." We reminisced on the memory.

We had been chilling and eating for the past two hours and I was lowkey getting tired. I yawned and a wave of hormones flew over me.

I leaned and whispered in Jay's ear "Can we finish earlier?"

"We finna go to sleep y'all." Jay got up carrying me up the stairs.

He walked in the room and threw me on the bed.

"Everything but panties." He mumbled locking the door.

I hope this wasn't a mistake.

-

This was a lil long..but are y'all tired of me updating? I can slow down I just wanna finish before I loose my motivation. And I don't want y'all to loose interest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.8K 33
"Gotta be with somebody who see the forever in you cause if the bond real y'all gone get over everything." 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 2022-𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 2023
417K 12.2K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
198K 4.3K 38
Really juicy so read 💗🤪!
153K 7K 39
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧." -𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙣�...