REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

41. I'm Home

7.1K 551 260
By ggukieminie

If you ever reread this story please don't spoil new readers.. let them experience the emotions and betrayal you got.😉🤭🤫💞💞

-××××-

" Oh, you scared me! " Minho gasps, hand automatically reached his chest while eyeing at the unexpected guest incredulously.

" tsk. "

" Do you really have to scare me everytime you showed up Minie? "

" Are you busy? " Jimin suddenly asked.

" No.. get down here first. " Minho was worried signaling the younger to jump off the fence. Jimin climbed the concrete fence, sat down there cooly while looking down at Minho who was taking his morning coffee at the moment. " Jump here. I'll catch you~ " He spreaded his arms wide, offering for a lift.

" Tsk. Get out the way or you'll gonna crush down and sweep away completely. "

" What? " Minho laughs, but moved aside as being told anyhow.

Jimin jumped off the fence, landing on the ground perfectly. He walks as if nothing just happened. No sweat. Easy.

" I went to your unit, it was empty. I was right. You're here. " Jimin says casually.

" You should have called me. I would have drove my car right away if you badly need me. "

Jimin contorts his brows. " Oh. Right. I forgot. "

" So cute~ " Minho rub his hair messily while cooing.

" tsk. Stop it. " Jimin snaps, furrowing his brows.

" So what do you need me for? And coffee? " Minho offered but then he realized that Jimin rarely drinks coffee. He motions the housemaids to get him a glass of fresh milk. " Mom's inside. Just in case you want to speak with her too. "

" Hm.. " Jimin hums. " You are going to bring her too. "

Minho frowns. " Huh? Bring where? Wait- Are you taking us out? " He tries to sound playful so as not to put Jimin pressure to express himself. This is the first time Jimin seems laxed talking while he brought up about their mother. Jimin usually brushes the talk aside.

" He is waiting for you both. " Jimin didn't flinch as he looked straightly in the eyes.

Minho's playful grin suddenly disappears as he feels like Jimin is talking with him seriously. " He? " Suddenly his lips draws a smirk, leaning closer. " Are you finally letting us meet your boyfriend? " He wiggles his brows.

" tsk. Don't make a fool out of me when I'm serious. " Jimin bites the inside of his cheek to suppress his annoyance.

" But relationship is also a serious hot topic when it comes to you. " Minho chuckled nodding.

Jimin frowns, not enjoying the subject a bit.

" Alright, alright.. I'll stop.. " Minho gave up, shaking his head with a grin. " You really don't want to share this things to me. But when did you share any piece about you. " He sulked.

Jimin rolled his eyes, spewing. " I'm gay. Will that compensate? "

Minho laughs so hard, choking on his spit. " I know that so well. "

" Then you have a piece about me. "

Minho blinks, while Jimin smirked. " That's not enough. I want to know more. " Minho snorted.

Jimin sighs, he thinks it's about time to say it. " Jihyun is already dead. "

Minho's bright face was desolated.

" W-hat? " His stuttered word was followed by a loud sound of something that was dropped on the floor. Jimin and Minho looked over to where the sound came from. " Mom.. " Minho called. Not so far from where they are standing is Kim Sung Ryung, their mother. She dropped the glass of milk on the ground with a shocked expression as she decided to bring it upon learning that Minho has a guest, unknown that it was Jimin. And now this fact came too. She didn't mean to eavesdrop but then it so happens that she was able to hear it.

" What did you just say about Jihyun? " Her breathing is noticeably flat as if she was in pain. She didn't even had the chance to be surprised that it was Jimin, who's the guest.

" I am here to get you both. He wanted you to visit him. "

She walked to the direction of Jimin, barely drags her foot and holds her breath. When she's infront of Jimin, she didn't hesitate to hold Jimin's arms, staring. " Did I hear it right? Y-ou said Jih-yun's dead.. "

" Yes. He wanted you to know- "

" No.. that's not true. " She cut Jimin off, letting him go and stepped backward. " He can't die too.. " Her tears are threatening to slip off of the corner of her eyes. She is begging Jimin to tell that it was just a lie.

Jimin looks over his shoulder to check on Minho, he is staring blankly, couldn't process the news.

" Unfortunately, it's the truth. " Jimin says. " He died six years ago. His death has not been recorded in the Civil Registry making it appear that he just disappeared and went into hiding. "

Their mother is now crying. " What caused his death? " When Jimin didn't respond, she begged again. " P-lease Jimin, pl-ease tell m-e. " Her voice wavered as she's struggling over her words from crying.

" He had a cancer. "

" Why didn't he ask to be treated? He should have approached if he can't afford it.. "

" Because just like me, he hated you. He thought you abandoned us. He didn't want to accept anything from you. " Jimin breathes.

" This is all my fault. I Shouldn't have left you- "

Jimin raised his hand to wipe off a single tear from their mother's cheek. " It's no use crying over spilled milk now. We can't change what happened even if we blame ourselves and regret our choices. " His gaze softened. " But we can do something better from today onwards. Whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting outside. I'll bring you to Jihyungie. "

" Minie, you can wait inside the house. We'll change quickly. " Minho suggested as he sees Jimin walking toward the gate.

" I'm fine. " Jimin said nodding.

Minho dragged her inside the house while Jimin waited them outside the residence, sitting on his motorcycles, unbothered with the cars moving past him.

As promised, they didn't make him wait long. " Minie, you can come along. I will drive. Leave your motorcycle inside. " Minho offered but Jimin shakes his head, humbly refusing it.

" Just tag with me along. "

" Okay but please be careful while driving that thing. "

Jimin nodded. Minho is obviously feeling down, he doesn't talk like his usual playful mood. Not like Jimin is expecting it after the older heard the news. And Jimin isn't in the mood too to accept his goofiness. At least not right now.

He let the two paid their last respect, tears, prayers for the late Jihyun. While he just stayed in the corner remembering to read Jihyun's letter.

To my dearest Jiminie,

I hope you're doing good and healthy while reading this.

Yeah sure, Jimin sarcastically mutters.

I'm sorry that everything I am going to say in this paper, I couldn't tell you personally.

I was so embarassed of myself and what I did to you to the point that I had to bear the thought of you not seeing me.

I didn't become the hyung that you deserve.

The hyung that protects, the one that stays to your side no matter what and the hyung that watches you as you grow up.

I didn't know that dreaming would cause you so much pain and trouble.

Contrary to what I intend to..

I dreamt of giving you a good life, you and Appa.

I was young, stubborn and ambitious then..

I didn't understand what Appa meant.

I thought he didn't want us to have a future, to stay and be contented on what we have. I hated that crab mentality which I thought he was trying to instill into our head.

All I thought, I was right. I was more practical than him, braver to step forward, and better because I have a dream unlike him- none.

However, I forgot the importance of a family.. the bond.. staying together and the love for each other.

I did rush things.

I came to understand it when I got sick. I remembered Appa. I only think of what the future holds for us and not what was happening in the present. I didn't think of him.

How would it feel if it was your own family that comforts and takes care of you? Is this what I made him feel when I pursue a life outside Busan while Appa had the condition?

I know it was selfish of me to even think of that when I didn't even consider how would you two feel- by turning my back at Appa, telling him harsh things, questionned his position as a father.

And you, I left you doing all the tasks.

Ahh.. Jiminie.. I messed up big time..

And I don't know how to fix it..

I regretted my decision.. a lot..

From the stroke of the writing and how the ink got messily, Jimin knew Jihyun was crying. He could picture him writing the letter, his face and his sob.

If only I can go back in the past, I will choose that part before I even considered leaving the house, when everything is going well. When I still have you and Appa.. when we were still happy, and contended.

I can't stop thinking, if I didn't leave that day.. will things be better among us?

Would I still get sick?

Would I live longer?

Would dad condition get better?

You probably didn't get to be part of that group.

I would have prevented you.

You wouldn't have suffered a lot.

You would have love me and proud of me..

But I guess I could only imagine them.. these what ifs that happened to be my regrets.

That even if I can go back to you, I couldn't still fulfill it..

I am dying Jiminie..

Yeah, hyung is sick..

I don't want you to find it out..

But I couldn't hide it forever..

And I am sorry that once again I am going to leave you.

I know I promise to return and get you..

But Fate isn't on my side..

So since I couldn't make it..

I left you a life to live on..

I don't how you are going to take it- you probably are going to despise me more because I decided for your future.

But this is the least thing I could do to you for everything I caused you.

I will pray that you would consider it and leave that dangerous path you are living now. Please do not let the cruel world decides for you. You deserve so much better. Just because you were once miserable doesn't mean that you have to stay like that. Have fun, make friends, fall inlove and be happy.

I regretted what I did in the past. I couldn't change it.. but despite everything I did, I met new people who only showed me goodness. I feel loved and cared too. I got to be happy too.

Don't ever think that you don't deserve it too.

You deserve to be with someone else too- to fall inlove.

I initially shipped you with Chanyeol because he is a good guy, sweet and handsome. He is like a brother to me( Don't worry being with him won't make it incestuous.)

Jimin tsks at the joke.

But I was thinking, do you even like men? When I left, I am so sure you were gay- the prettiest one. But when I saw you again.. I got confused. The way you carry yourself is very manly..

But then the moment you removed your kitsune mask. I saw thesame Jiminie in you.. my pretty pretty Jiminie..

And probably my Gay instinct is right about you.

You are still thesame.

Jimin tsks but his cheeks burn.

As for me, I was crushing with one Jeon Jungkook. He's a law student too. And I got to know about him during law school only because he studied abroad and only comes back to Seoul to pursue his law course and to practice as well.

There's a rumor going about his past.. they say he came from Busan and his father just brought him in the City after his mom died in an accident.

Jimin stopped reading, shocked upon learning that Jungkook came from Busan too. That explains why he talked Busan satoori sometimes.

I thought I was straight all along since I got an ex girlfriend too in college but then when I saw him, I questioned my sexuality. He doesn't know me though. And I have no courage to approach him. I sometimes caught him staring but not on my face but at my hair while furrowing.. It's kinda weird but still my heart flutters.

Jimin frowns, so Jungkook just had a thing about pink? And here I thought it was because of Jihyun.

I can't even look at him in the eyes much talk with him even when we are standing next to each other or crosses path.

Well.. it was just a crush thing.. nothing serious. I have no plan of falling inlove with him.

But one night, something that shouldn't be done happened. I do regret it but it brought Sarang to me. You should meet her. She reminds me of you more than my childhood days. She got that innocent eyes of yours. My beautiful Sarang.

I wish I could be with her longer, with you too and Appa.

If you ever find her one day, please tell her how much I love her.

I got tons of things that I wanted to tell you but I am going to wait until the time that we see each other again. We are going to sit back and relax as we share each others' stories.

I missed you.

I wanted to hug you so tight.

I wanted to hear that nickname you gave me.

But I can wait.. this time I'll do the job well.

Until then.. please live your life with no regrets.

I love you Jiminie.

And I hope you find the heart to open up to them, something I didn't. They are part of our family too- it's not just the three of us.

Your Jihyungie.

Jimin finally smiles while staring at the photo that was attached with the letter. Jihyun was smiling genuinely, crinkling his eyes.

Stupid.

As he finished reading the letter, surprisingly he can't find himself getting sad and wanting to cry. Maybe he got tired of it already. No more tears left. Or just that his heart now is at peace, his mind is getting clearer as he begun to see things positively.

Something heavy sitting in his chest for a long time was gone.

Though he still missed Jihyun.. so much.

His eyes are drifted to the two- Minho and their mother who seemed to calm down now.

Maybe it's not a mess afterall hyung, he whispers to himself.

After they visited Jihyun, she invited Jimin to join them for lunch. Jimin gladly took the invitation. She cooked the food herself and prepared everything- a sheer of bliss and contentment overwhelm her.

That although they are all silent through out, Jimin felt like he's home, comfortable and at ease. He enjoyed the food served. It's all delicious.

" Thanks for the meal. I'm going. " Jimin bowed.

" Jimin.. " She called, hesitating at first but finds her courage to speak. When Jimin threw a glance, she blinks. " Y-ou can always come back. This house and everything here belongs to you too. Don't hesitate to live with us. "

Jimin merely nods.

She wants to stop Jimin but she doesn't want to rush things and forced him to something he just started to accept. She hopes that Jimin will find in his heart to forgive and finally accepts them as his own family.

Jimin saw Minho, still not talking. " I'm going. I'm sorry that I had to- " He was interrupted by a sudden hug.

" Thank you for telling us. And I'm sorry if I seem so cold to you right now. I am honestly still in shock. The news is too sudden and sad. I want to give you a ride home but I know, you are going to refuse. So please drive safely. "

Jimin hugged back. He can feel the tense coming from Minho's body, about to cry but he suppresses it. " It's okay. It is painful at first but eventually the pain goes away. And don't worry, I'll be careful. "

" Alrigh.. " Minho can't even finish his word as he started tearing, his emotion is getting triggered. He rarely shows weakness. He doesn't cry usually. But right now, he is breaking. And Jimin understood it, patting him lightly on his back.

After Jimin came out of the house, he went to Chanyeol's residence next. He texted the doctor earlier, causing the latter to skip his work for today just to accommodate him.

Jimin asked if he could see the room where Jihyun stayed for years.

He was welcomed warmly.

Chanyeol opens a particular room. " This is his room. We didn't touch his things eversince. We cleaned and washed but didn't remove anything. " He said showing the entirety of the room. " But if you wish to take them with you, you may. I'm sure Jihyun wouldn't mind. "

" No. They will stay here. "

Chanyeol smiles. " Whatever you say. " He can't stop looking at Jimin. He didn't even care if he was being obvious. Staring isn't a crime anyway and the only thing he could do.

Jimin run his fingers to his things, staring them with smile. It speaks of Jihyun. The color and the design, it's nothing like what he showed while he is being Jimin. It's not pink and soft. Jimin just glad that Jihyun was able to live in this house without the need of pretending to be somebody else.

" I'll leave you alone. Please feel free to ask if you need something. " Chanyeol says. " And consider it your home too just like Jihyun. "

" Okay. Thanks. I won't take long. "

Even when Chanyeol doesn't want to let him go yet, he knows it is too much to ask anything for his personal advancement. He wasn't the reason why Jimin came, he should instill that in his head and back off.

" Very well, suit yourself. " Chanyeol exited the room.

Jimin spent his time looking at Jihyun photo albums, his notebooks, his clothes and anything he sees in the room that catches his attention.

He ended up in his bed, lying comfortably. He just closes his eyes but felt the plush comfort of a bed beneath him and couldn't stop himself, he fell asleep.

Chanyeol enters the room to ask if he is hungry as Jimin is taking long inside- not talking at all. But then he was surprised to find the younger is sleeping on Jihyun's bed.

He stares longer, admiring the peaceful and beauty. He can't believe that he is this close when he was only looking at very far in the past. He had that urge to caress his face and leans down but was very nervous to cross his line. He doesn't know what possible result would it cause after acting recklessly and boldly but he couldn't turn down the opportunity now especially when Jimin is looking like this.

He leans down but before he could even push forward, Jimin's eyes swung open and it automatically locked with his.

He stumbles moving backward, sweating. " O-h.. I was a-bout to wa-ke yo-o up. " He nervously tries to explain himself, couldn't even look Jimin straightly.

Jimin ignore him as he gets up, stretched his body and asked. " What time is it? "

" It's 530.. " He gulped, slowly collecting himself. That was a close call.

" I should go. " Jimin stood up. Chanyeol was wondering why Jimin isn't confronting him. He probably didn't notice it, he says to himself. He was glad because if Jimin did, he doesn't know how to handle the embarassment and rejection. He accepts it but he can't deal with conflicts.

" You're probably hungry. Please join us tonight. "

Jimin shakes his head. " Some other time. T-hank you. " He stutters, not used of saying thank you so many times in one day. Receiving goodness from someone suffocates him. He doesn't like to get used to it because he doesn't want the feeling, sinking into too many expectations.

But with Jungkook and his close friends, he is okay with it.

" Of course. I understand it. J-imin are you alright? " Chanyeol tries to touch him on his forehead but Jimin was fast to step back, vigilantly throwing a frown. " It's okay. I'm a doctor. I don't mean anything bad, it's just that you look pale. " Chanyeol loves Jimin. No question about that. However when it comes to his work, he acts professional whoever the patient would be.

" I'm fine. I'm just tired. " Jimin says back, refusing to get tested.

Chanyeol worried gaze settles on Jimin. After what happened to Jihyun, he felt like he needs to check on Jimin carefully. But the boy isn't comfortable around him.

" Sayonara. " Jimin finally breaks their silence and took the first step to leave the room.

Chanyeol just heaves a sigh as he followed Jimin. As soon as Jimin opened the door, he was greeted by a sophisticated middle aged looking woman.

" J-ihyun.. " Her voice cracks as her eyes widened. " Is it really you? " She sounds so soft, gentle and delicate. Jimin is sure, she's a good person.

She walks toward Jimin, surprisingly he didn't move to avoid her. And when she hugged him, Jimin was shocked but his breathing is yet steady.

She let him go only to look at him thoroughly. " Oh.. Jihyun.. I missed you. Where have you been? Why are you looking thin and pale? Were you even eating properly? "

" Mom.. he's not Jihyun- "

" No, he is my Jihyun! He returned to us. "

" I'm Jimin. Sorry, but Jihyun is already dead. "

That's when she broke down into tears. Chanyeol leans closer to comfort his mother mouthing how sorry he is to Jimin for the bothersome.

Instead of responding, Jimin bowed his head down. Chanyeol was about to stop Jimin when he decided to speak out. " I'm truly grateful that Jihyun has met you. You gave him the feeling of belongingness. You made him part of this family even when he wasn't your blood related. You made her happy and loved. Thank you. I may not give back what you did to him but I'll be praying that in time, someone is going to show thesame goodness you did. "

Chanyeol's mom was nodding while her tears are rolling down her cheeks while Chanyeol smiled nodding.

Eventually, Jimin left the house and went to the place where his heart is yearning to go. He stopped by a near flower shop to buy three stems of white roses.

One for his Appa, one for Mrs. Jeon then finally for Jihyun.

I lost you and Dad..

But I was able to get closer to Minho and o-ur mom.

Though the timing isn't that pleasing to ears, we got a reunion because of a death involved- you and Appa.

So relax there you two..

I already brought them to you.. Jimin runs his pinky finger on the niche.. I promise hyungie I am going to bring Sarang next time and your crush, he whispers while rolling his finger in a promise gesture.

While he's on his way to Jungkook's house, he can't stop thinking how much he wanted to see Jihyun and his father again.

He opened the door of the house, walks towards where the noises are coming from and the aroma of a food being cooked.

And when finally he saw Jungkook who stood in the kitchen, cooking.

He stopped.

Sorry Appa and Jihyungie..  I think I have to stay longer with the person whom I see my future to live with. And that's him.

Just in time, Jungkook realized his presence, he immediately smiled at the sight of Jimin, uttering. " Welcome home. "

Those words hit differently making Jimin felt more emotional. He run towards Jungkook and hugged the latter.

Yeah, this is where I should be.. I'm home!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then they lived happily ever after. The End.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joke.🐒
.
.
.
.
_TO BE CONTINUED.

This chapter was originally intended to speak of Jihyun's letter only but then I think, this is better version.  That is why this is longer. 😊 Enjoy and Please keep safe always.😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.1K 49
[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.Due to his spinal cord injury he has to s...
106K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
219K 21.7K 67
Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "You are just a Kisaeng!! What must I gif...
55.9K 2.5K 43
Jimin - Finally I am married to my love . I am really lucky to have him in my life ... Jungkook- I hate you jimin . I hate you so much . You fucking...