Coco Bean [Sanders Sides Anal...

By DewdropStudios

Pastel!Virgil and Punk!Logan, along with high school au Virgil di Angelo is a pure-hearted, innocent and anxi... More

Da Kiddos
Satern
Sincerely, Me
Firework
Teenagers
Say Amen
You Had a Bad Day
Warriors
Die Young
Freaks
Good In Me
Shatter Me
Would You Be So Kind
Sunflower
Ain't It Fun?
We Are Young
This Is Halloween
Pitiful Children
High Hopes
Crush Culture
N/A, Like, the Only One
Perfect
Happy Pills
Buttercup
Fly Away
Jar of Hearts
Because of You
Say So
Song of the Sea
Speechless
Middle Finger
Birdhouse in Your Soul
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Broken
Honey I'm Good
Teen Idle
The Hearse Song
You are My Sunshine
100 Bad Days
Hey Brother
Every Storm Runs Out of Rain
Champion
In the Name of Love
Curses
Pumped Up Kicks
This is Me
Best Day of My Life

Counting Stars + Q and A

635 38 17
By DewdropStudios

Trigger Warnings: food is mentioned a lot, still pretty damn fluffy

Virgil and Logan walked together on the sidewalks to the McDonalds, their breaths making tiny puffs of steam as they walked.

"So what're you going to get?" Virgil asked as they waited at a cross walk.

"Most likely a simple coffee and something else to eat. What about you? And do you know what the others want?" answered Logan, the light turning green and the two crossing the street along with three other people.

"Well I'm getting their donuts sticks and a strawberry-banana smoothie. Janus wants pancakes and a Peppermint Mocha as does Remus, but Remus wants an Egg McMuffin instead of pancakes. Patton gets donut sticks as well along with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Roman gets a Caramel Macchiato with pancakes," said Virgil as they approached the building.

"Do you have all of these memorized or written down, because I must say that was immersive," Logan snickers, opening the door for Virgil where they were greeted by a rush of warm air.

"I just like knowing what everyone wants or likes for times like these," smiled Virgil, the two walking over to the register since the line was nonexistent. They ordered then waited for it all to be made, having great understanding since it was still early in the morning for these minimum-waged fast food workers.

It only took five minutes for them to get it all done, having their food and drinks ready to go and thanking them for the patience.

"It's no problem. We completely understand that you're doing your best," smiled Virgil, the person behind the counter smiling back.

They then started back to their lodging, both attempting and actually succeeded in not slipping on the ice as they made their way back. By the time they arrived everyone was awake and eagerly waiting for them to return with their food. Once the two stepped inside Remus and Roman came charging only to be stopped by Janus tripping them, sending the twins to the floor.

"Calm down, you two crackhead, Florida-man twins," Janus said, stepping over them and taking one of the food bags from Virgil them setting it on the table.

"Okay, Patton you got donut sticks and a Pumpkin Spice Latte," Virgil said, handing those two things to his fellow bean.

"Janus you got the Peppermint Mocha and some pancakes," Logan passed Janus his breakfast.

"Remus you also got a Peppermint Mocha and an Egg McMuffin, Roman you got a Caramel Macchiato and pancakes," finished Virgil, setting those two things down on the counter while the twins scrambled to get up.

The six ate together happily, all enjoying their meal before deciding what to do next.

"I think we should first get some groceries so we don't live off fast food and ramen the entire week. Then we can decided when we want to go skiing this weekend then what to do in between because we're definitely not going skiing everyday. That's be exhausting," said Virgil.

"Sounds good. I'll come with you," Patton offered.

"Okay, we need an Uber though, because I'm not walking all the way to Walmart on the ice minefield out there," Virgil exaggerated causing everyone to laugh.

"I can go to-" Remus started but was cut off by Janus.

"Absolutely not. If we try sending you, a Florida man, out in Colorado without supervision you'd upset the delicate and balanced natural ecosystem," explained Janus.

"Are we just not good enough supervision?" Patton asked while both he and Virgil sipped on their drinks, Virgil's eyebrow quirking up.

"Nono, you are! I'd just feel better if we kept Remus' and Roman's Florida-manness contained until skiing," Janus assured, Patton and Virgil giving each other a bean glance.

"Okay. So Patton and I will be back within two hours. I'll text you when we leave WallyWorld. Make a list while Patton gets dressed," said Virgil, Patton leaving to his and Janus' shared room.

Everyone was quick to right down what they needed, Virgil raising his eyebrow once again at Remus' request for a six pack of deodorant.

"He's gonna eat it, isn't he?" Virgil thought to himself, knowing his best friend.

Q and A down below

So I got alotta questions from y'all and that makes me happy, so we're just gonna dive right into it

First question is from FireWold and they asked: how was I introduced to Sanders Sides?
We that's actually a funny story: when I was in middle school my school did this thing after morning announcements called 'Share a Smile' and Thomas' Disney Pranks were one of the 'Share a Smiles'. Well after that I started watching his vines on YouTube because they were funny and when he started doing Sanders Sides I watched those videos too, but I actually stopped watching him for about three years since I was young and stupid and didn't really like those types of videos, but I returned to the fandom a few times until I got really sucked into it recently. (That was probably too long of an explanation)

Next is asked by plz_don_hurt_meh and they asked: are there any other fandoms (besides Sanders Sides) that I'm in?
The short answer is yes, absolutely. If you go over to my first account MoondustProductions  you'll see that I have many books there from different fandoms. I couldn't possibly name all of my fandoms but here are a few:
The Guardian Herd
Avatar: the Last Airbender (The Legends of Korra)
Warrior Cats
How to Train Your Dragon
Countryhumans (judge me all the hell you want I said what is said)
My Pride (YouTube series)
The Dragon Prince
Kipo and the Age of the WonderBeasts
She-ra and the Princess of Power

They also asked Dewdrop a question: if its not too personal; what happened to your eye?

Next to the ring is ineedcoffeeandsnakes and they asked: do I like scary movies, if so what's my favorite?
I absolutely hate scary movies because I'm a bloody coward.
Though, to be fair, I've never seen any scary movies since they never interested me, but the the scariest movie (to me personally) I've ever watched is an older movie called "The Monster House" and it's not that bad, but I watched it when I was far too young then had a nightmare that exact same night because of it. (I honestly barely remember it at all, I only know that it mentally scarred me forever)

@Verge-or-Virgil asked: what is my favorite season and holiday?
I personally like winter because, where I live, I get well over two feet of snow every December, January, February, and March.
I'm an atheist, so I internally (I'm forced to externally) don't celebrate religious holidays, but I'd say December 7th because it's Pearl Harbor Rememberence Day (and it's also my birthday)

arianawave asked: (if I celebrate Halloween) what am I being for Halloween?
I do celebrate Halloween or All Hallow's Eve and I will be going as a unicorn

iamjustathing sent me several questions so here we go:
1. Do you know how much of an amazing author you are? If not now you do
Apparently I do now

2. What made you start writing? Have you always like writing?
I started writing on this account because I wanted a fresh start and this was originally going to be for expansion of my other account and warrior cat stuff, never did I think I'd make it this far, meet so many nice people, and write so many books that everyone seem to like.
Also no, I used to hate writing and reading when I was younger, but clearly that changed.

3. Favorite school subject?
Right now I'm taking AP Psychology and that's been an experience, but I'm also enjoying my Biology class this year. (Anything that isn't math)

4. Other than writing what other hobbies do I enjoy?
As you may see in some of my other stories I like drawing, but I also paint, collect model animals, learning about random shit on the internet, play with my brat (I mean dog), and sleep

5. Do you have a favorite memory?
I do not have a favorite memory as of right now, but there are a few I like

honey_thats_so_gay also asked me several questions:
1. Do I like anime, if so what anime?
I do not have a platform to watch anime on, but I am sorta in the Hetalia fandom, and one of my friends watches Demon Slayer so I've learned a bit about that, but not much. Overall I'm not too interested in anime, but I have friends who are

2. What is my favorite color?
Silver

3. What character do I relate to the most (in Sanders Side)?
I'm gonna say Janus, cause I lie a lot and very easily, also I've thought about pushing people down the stairs many times before. And snakes

4. What types of books do I like?
Right now I have been reading a lot of historical fiction books, but I do also read fantasy and some nonfiction

5. Who are/is my favorite side?
Yes
(just kidding, I love all the dark sides(including Virgil) and Logan the most, but I honestly love all of them. They all have their quirks that make themselves special)

6. What type of ice cream or chips do I like?
For ice cream I love vanilla or mint chocolate chip and for chips I like Lays barbecue stacks and Lays barbecue baked

ShihiroSaiko1 asked (and I dunno if this is an actual question you expect me to answer, but I'm going to): Where do I find all of the outfits for stories?
Lots of google searching

And: what is my favorite book to write and why?
I really love writing all of them, because they're all so different from each other, but I have to say 'World We Don't Know' right now because that book allows me to show my inner horse nerd and I've also created so many characters that I absolutely love and hope y'all love them too (and I created the world they're in)

Finally CinnamonAngstRoll asked me: when did I start writing? Why did I start writing? And what was my inspiration for almost of my stories?
I started writing on Wattpad about three years ago. The reason was because I have a friend on here who's the best and encouraged me to try writing and I did and I posted a story about my Percy Jackson OC a while ago (its not there anymore so don't bother looking). As for inspiration, I just think about thing I want to write. Sometimes it's a song that inspires me, sometimes it's a concept like 'oh cats but living like people', or simple domestic fluff, and sometimes it just pops into my head.
The unicorn AU is different since I take inspiration from the world around us for that. I'll explain that on a future date

And those are all the questions I got! Thank you everyone who asked a question and thank y'all for 115 followers! This was originally for 111 followers but y'all just keep on coming

Thank y'all, again and enjoy yourselves after this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...