The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

734 41 19
By YOLOwriting101

"Bodhi what are you waiting for?"

Aeneas looked at the guard he learned to be Charles, Bodhi's partner guard alongside him. In guarding Asteria - he hoped she didn't realize anything.

Now they were in the dining hall, standing before the food stand. He didn't know what Bodhi liked and he didn't want to look suspicious.

"Um... Yeah, remind me - what do I like?"

Aeneas wished he knew everything that Bodhi loved. Favorite food, color, music...kind of pet cat or dog...

"You're the only one who eats the oatmeal." Charles tells him without thinking anything of it. He ends up watching who he believed to be Bodhi take most of the oatmeal.

He didn't have a problem with oatmeal, and hoped since it was made in the castle that it'd be good. Though he also wasn't into eating breakfast. So he knew he'd have to eat very fast to get it over with.

That's when he followed Charles to a table and began eating. Except Aeneas looked around the whole room. He could see other knights and guards, but it was apparent to that him and Charles had a certain look to their uniforms.

There was even a certain glare being put on him and he frowned.

"What are you looking at?" Aeneas asked someone close enough, and they looked away quickly.

"Bodhi!"

Aeneas looked off, only to face Charles now. He sighed in annoyance because he forgot that he was Bodhi for a moment. With his appearance and physicality, everything. He didn't have everything else and didn't know what to do about that.

What is the norm for him? Aeneas wondered, becoming bothered that he was possibly used to glares.

"What?"

"You already know they don't like you, why are you-."

"Why don't they like me?" Aeneas questioned him, beginning to eat some more. He saw Charles sigh sadly, but soon just shrug.

"You know the story already."

"Yes...but I want a reminder. I've become so desensitized from it that I kinda blanked on it you see." Aeneas tried to say instead, smiling.

Charles just looked at Bodhi because he knew he could never forget about such a thing. Except he didn't mind recounting the story.

"Those scars and stuff. Remember when you became Asteria's knight and got the highest honors of all our class? Yeah...remember the other guys who trapped you and scarred you? That's what. I came in time before they...assaulted you further in any sexual ways. They're just jealous because a Beta beat them and they couldn't handle it." Charles tells him, and Aeneas felt his hand beginning to become hot.

He stared at the table because he didn't know Bodhi went through such a thing. When he looked at his spoon he saw it beginning to become gold - making him let go instantly. The spoon was stuck partially golden, and he grabbed it to hide such a thing.

"You've handled it really well though. They got expelled and went to prison for a little. Your parents went about it the complete wrong way - hope you don't mind me saying that again." He tells him, and Aeneas shook his head.

"I'm just...angry. Who could hurt him? He's so..." Aeneas groaned, resting his head on the table.  "Never mind."

"Bodhi are you okay?"

Aeneas looked at Charles, seeing him flinch. That's when he sees Charles pass out before him. His head smacking onto the table. He sighed because he didn't mean to make him pass out.

He stood up now, looking around some more. There were glared and hatred and dislike in everyone's eyes. It broke his heart to imagine Bodhi went through this.

It angered him more than it should've.

To know he went through such pain...

Aeneas left the dining room, walking through the hall. Except as he walked through he gasped when he saw Bodhi speaking nervously with the entry guard.

He looked around to make sure there wasn't many, but he was in a compromising situation. What he didn't understand was why Bodhi didn't get the hint.

"I apologize...I come in late and I am very sorry, but my...my uniform is missing." Bodhi cried as he ran his fingers through his hair nervously. He had too many nervous ticks and wanted to cry.

"What am I supposed to do about it?" The entry guard snorted, Bodhi frowning. 

"This...this is my first time losing my uniform. I think it was stolen-."

"Who would steal from you. What's to steal Bodhi? You are trying to distract because you were late." The guard shrugged, turning away from him. "I'll report to the King and he can see you."

Aeneas shook his head and was about to rush towards Bodhi. Until he saw another guy walk up. He frowned when he wrapped his arm around Bodhi's shoulder, smirking down at the guard.

"Hey, can't you see my Bodhi is without uniform? Stop being petty and help him."

"I'm not your Bodhi. Let me go." Bodhi shoved away the person who he considered a nuisance in his life, Desmond. His feelings for Bodhi were evident and Aeneas saw it too.

Aeneas saw the whole place become golden, and Bodhi looked at him in shock. Except Bodhi saw himself even though he knew it was Aeneas before him.

"Aeneas what did you do?" Bodhi whined, rushing towards him now. "I thought I was late."

"No, I went in your place." Aeneas told him, sad to see Bodhi look so scared. "I just wanted you to sleep more. Do you feel better?"

Bodhi grinned at Aeneas, still kind of weirded out to see himself.

"Yes, thank you; but it was stressful to rush here because I thought I was late. You could've...left a note." Bodhi sighed as he ran his hands over his face. "You...you didn't see Desmond did you?"

Aeneas nodded, causing Bodhi to groan. Except Aeneas let himself go back into his normal appearance and physicality. Bodhi's uniform appearing in his hands now.

"Desmond likes me and I'm not sure why. I am still shocked by what you did. You're so powerful, it's frightening kind of-."

Aeneas hugged Bodhi to him, finding himself crumbling to his legs. Bodhi was surprised to find himself pressed deeply to Aeneas' chest. He didn't understand what was wrong because he could feel it.

His hand rested on his back, only for Aeneas to pull away now.

"Why...why didn't you tell me?"

Bodhi's eyes widened to see Aeneas' eyes watering. His eyes streaming golden tears that would evaporate once they hit the ground. He didn't know why he was crying, but felt responsible for it.

"Tell...tell you what?"

"Your story. What was done to you and how deep your pain really was. I'm your Mate - you should tell me these things! I should know absolutely everything about you and how to make you feel better. I don't want to use my powers to know who you are as a person-."

"You used your powers to figure me out." Bodhi mumbled quietly, causing Aeneas to stop talking immediately. "You put me in a sleep stasis, went to my job as me, learned about my past in your way to learn something about me. You didn't let me...tell you when I was ready. It's not fair - the amount of inadequacy and uselessness I feel."

Aeneas felt horrible because he did end up resorting to his powers once again. He wished he could find a way to turn them off around him.

"I'm sorry... I just wanted to understand and help you." Aeneas apologized, trying to grab Bodhi's hand. Only for him to shake his head.

"I didn't want help. I don't want to be a burden or any of that. It's not fair that you learned my past in a way like this. I should've been able to tell you and that hurts my feelings. It's very painful and I wish I could've told you when I was ready." Bodhi felt his eyes beginning to water and took his uniform from Aeneas.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I told you, I wanted to be your knight. It's okay to be protected, Bodhi." Aeneas heard his voice crack, becoming a little embarrassed.

He went and grabbed ahold of Bodhi's hand only for him to pull it out of his.

"Thank you, but someone like me doesn't deserve protecting. I just need some time away, okay?" Bodhi set his eyes back on Aeneas - not knowing how much pain was in his eyes.

Except when Aeneas saw the look of pain...hurt...grief...and sadness in his eyes - he gasped. That's when he saw the whole room become silver slowly. All the gold turned silver before him and it became cold.

Aeneas looked at the ground and could hear Bodhi walking away from him. He knew he messed up and wanted to cry.

That's when he blinked, finding himself in his dads room. He saw Danny looking in confusion only to look broken-hearted by his expression.

Aeneas knew he was crying when he rushed to Danny. Hugging him, he felt frustrated.

Danny on the other hand was startled. He saw that Aeneas' hair was silver and was confused. His mind wandered to any possible reasons as to what made him cry.

Because he's never...seen Aeneas cry. Besides the fact when he cried when his sister, Ryu, was born. Any other time he never cried. The silver hair was new too.

"Aeneas what's wrong? You're scaring me-."

"I found my Mate, but I made him sad. My powers took over and I tried helping him, but it didn't come off that way...and I was selfish at the same time. I learned something of his past that he doesn't like and he believed I used my powers to figure him out instead of normally. I made him sad and I hurt him..." Aeneas whimpered, only to want to cry more every time he thought of Bodhi.

He desired to know everything you could ever know about a person from Bodhi. Though in him desiring to do so...he used his powers in a way to do such a thing.

"Aeneas, you found your Mate?" Danny was surprised, seeing Aeneas pull back now as he nodded. "Well, congratulations. I'm sorry about all of these circumstances. I think...he's kind of right-."

"His Mate is completely wrong!"

Aeneas and Danny looked as they saw Kingston walking around the corner of the bathroom door. He had his arms folded tightly to his chest, shaking his head.

"Your Mate should be thankful you even care! You want to learn his past so that you can understand him better, not to do anything wrong." Kingston tells him, looking at Danny. "Don't you agree?"

"No." Danny shrugged because he wasn't on Kingston's side in this. "Aeneas it would've been better if you had him tell you his past - not someone else. It could feel invasive, rushed, and inconsiderate if you ask others about someone else's past. Especially if it's very traumatic."

"I try not to use my powers around him, but he makes me become more powerful when I'm with him. Then there's Asteria...in his future she's trying to kill him and that's stressful too. I want to put pieces together and my powers usually have me ahead of everyone without error. Except this time they aren't helping me - they're making things more difficult." Aeneas admits to them, extending his hands.

That's when they saw silver dust leave his hands and he knew it was because he was sad. Instead of it evaporating like the gold dust would, the silver became wet and completely soaked Danny and Kingston's bed.

"Wow...now our bed is wet." Kingston teased him, but Aeneas wasn't in the mood to be teased.

He wanted to see Bodhi and to see him happy. Though it seemed he failed on that part.

Aeneas left his parents room, walking towards his youngest sister's room. When he got at the door he saw Ryu doing school work. He walked inside, standing behind her.

"You're such a creep." Ryu whined, turning around as she faced Aeneas. "I hate your powers, you're always ahead of the game. Look, how will I do on my test coming up tomorrow?"

When Aeneas looked into Ryu's eyes, he saw a black-and-white future. Where Ryu was staring at him in the vision and she wasn't doing anything. He knew it was because of the condition his powers were in.

"Don't ask me that yet." Aeneas says, leaving her room now. Though when he left her room he saw Milla looking up at him sadly.

The both of them hugged, and he felt her pat his back.

"Aeneas don't overthink everything. You're already powerful as it is, but your powers can't fix everything." Milla told him, and Aeneas shook his head.

"I could manipulate his mind, but I don't want to. He's my Mate...you guys are visiting me soon. I already know." Aeneas ends up giving away even though Milla knew he probably did.

He pulled back, grinning down at her. Now he looked away and saw him back in Isleen and Feyre's castle.

When he went outside he went to the grass. Except when his hands touched the ground he saw the grass instantly becoming silver. It annoyed him that his powers couldn't be controlled.

Especially when it came to Bodhi. He could control them perfectly before even when he was a baby. Now he had difficulties in such dumb ways.

He hoped he didn't have to be away from him for too long. Because he couldn't wait for too long.

It kicked in for Aeneas that there was someone in Bodhi's life that was an evident problem. Aeneas didn't appreciate Desmond, but he also didn't know that Bodhi found his Mate.

Aeneas hoped Bodhi would tell him...but he sadly had a feeling he wouldn't.

__________________🥶

Oh Aeneas... 🙇🏽‍♀️

I mean...is he wrong? 👁👄👁

Is Bodhi being dramatic? 👀

Now there's Asteria and Desmond... 🤦🏽‍♀️

They both need to get that fixed! 😳

I mean - what do you think about the whole issue? 💀🤔

Kind of iffy. 😞

Don't know...I guess I'd know if I was in that situation. 🤷🏽‍♀️

We'll see. 😑

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 7 8
"I don't fucking care about what you think. You understand me? You were mine before and you're mine now, Angel." His thrusts became brutal as I strug...
25.5K 1.5K 96
Luke is back and the family is set to grow again. With kids in school and a toddler running around how was he going to balance it all. Then trouble c...
4.7K 152 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
144K 6.9K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...