The Teacher's Pet | Slowburn...

By KekeJackson

Romance between teacher and student is a forbidden line that should never be crossed. Well, imagine Michael J... More

🕊 Author's Note 🕊
🕊 Meet The Characters 🕊
• | Chapter One | •
• | Chapter Two | •
• | Chapter Three | •
• | Chapter Four | •
• | Chapter Five | •
• | Chapter Six | •
• | Chapter Seven | •
• | Chapter Eight | •
• | Chapter Nine | •
• | Chapter Ten | •
• | Chapter Eleven | •
• | Chapter Twelve | •
• | Chapter Thirteen | •
• | Chapter Fourteen | •
• | Chapter Fifteen | •
• | Chapter Sixteen | •
• | Chapter Seventeen | •
• | Chapter Eighteen | •
• | Chapter Nineteen | •
• | Chapter Twenty | •
• | Chapter Twenty-One | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Two | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Three | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Four | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Five | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Six | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Eight | •
• | Chapter Twenty-Nine | •
• | Chapter Thirty | •
• | Chapter Thirty-One | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Two | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Three | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Four | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Five | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Six | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Seven | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Eight | •
• | Chapter Thirty-Nine | •
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty | • ⚠️
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-One | • ⚠️
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-Two | • ⚠️
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-Three | • ⚠️
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-Four | • ⚠️
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-Five | • ⚠️
• | Chapter Forty-Six | •
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-Seven | • ⚠️
• | Chapter Forty-Eight | •
⚠️ • | Chapter Forty-Nine | • ⚠️
⚠️ • | Chapter Fifty | • ⚠️
• | Chapter Fifty-One | •
• | Chapter Fifty-Two | •
• | Chapter Fifty-Three | •
⚠️ • | Chapter Fifty-Four | • ⚠️
• | Chapter Fifty-Five | •
• | Chapter Fifty-Six | •
⚠️ • | Chapter Fifty-Seven | • ⚠️
• | Chapter Fifty-Eight | •
• | Chapter Fifty-Nine | •
• | Chapter Sixty | •
• | Chapter Sixty-One | •
• | Chapter Sixty-Two | •
• | Chapter Sixty-Three | •
⚠️ • | Chapter Sixty-Four | • ⚠️
• | Chapter Sixty-Five | •
• | Chapter Sixty-Six | •
• | Chapter Sixty-Seven | •
• | Chapter Sixty-Eight | •
• | Chapter Sixty-Nine | •
• | Chapter Seventy | •
• | Chapter Seventy-One | •
• | Chapter Seventy-Two | •
• | Chapter Seventy-Three | •
• | Chapter Seventy-Four | •
• | Chapter Seventy-Five | •
• | Chapter Seventy-Six | •

• | Chapter Twenty-Seven | •

1.5K 55 86
By KekeJackson

|  Wednesday ~ Mid-December. . .

Christmas vacation had started early for Riley since she only had a few classes than normal this past semester. While some people were still at school taking their exams, she was lounging in bed against the many plush pillows in a pair of black spandex shorts and a teal tank top with Michael between her legs and his head lying comfortably against her stomach.

Given the lack of people that had signed up for the Sex-Ed course before Michael's arrival, he was able to wrap up everything at the school sooner than expected as well. The last of his students had finished their exam for his class early that morning and Riley was already comfortable at home by the time he texted her. As soon as she sent, "Come over", after relaying that her parents weren't home, he wasted no time driving over.

Lilo & Stitch 2 played on her flat TV screen as she gently massaged Michael's scalp and played with his curls splayed over her stomach while he snacked on some caramel popcorn he had picked up on the way to her house after leaving the school early. The bowl rested on his stomach, and every once in a while he would hold it over his head towards Riley so she could grab a few pieces. His other arm was extended beneath the arch of her right knee that was propped up beside him and his hand was lovingly occupied with stroking the outside of her bare leg.

"I missed this movie." Michael said after a while, then laughed softly at one of Stitch's antics. "I haven't seen it since..."

She noticed that he sadly trailed off. "Since when?"

He shook his head and plopped another piece of caramel popcorn into his mouth. "Nevermind. So, when does Winterguard officially start? I'm surprised Trent isn't making you practice this week."

"He can be a butt sometimes, but he understands how stressful and important exam week is. We're not going to start officially practicing until after Christmas. Competition doesn't start until February." She noticed the change of subject, but she wasn't going to force him to talk about it.

"I can't wait to see you dance again." Michael said and she felt her face heat up with a smile. "You're the only reason I came to those football games."

"Stop it. You're always making me blush." She giggled and he laughed softly.

"I can't help it. You're so cute when you get all flustered and stuff." He put the bowl of caramel popcorn aside, then turned onto his stomach. He was right near her heat which made her blush harder than she ever had in her entire life as her eyes rounded in surprise and her heart nervously throbbed, provoking a wave of goosebumps to blanket nearly every inch of her skin.

The rays of the sun shining through her opened blinds and curtains reflected off of his usual bewitching eyes, giving it a chestnut glow. His smoldering stare never broke contact with her own chocolate irises as he slowly moved down to kiss her inner thigh through the thin fabric of her shorts. His bold, flirtatious action caused her to cover her face shyly. His angelic-like laughter rang out again before he slid up her body and put his arms on either side of her as he hovered close to her face.

"Stop hiding from me, cutie."

She slowly uncovered her face and he took her hands to pin them above her head against the colorful array of pillows. Their fingers leisurely laced together and their lips were only just a small space apart as he admired her beauty. Riley could feel her heart fluttering in excitement as she subtly tried to keep her breathing steady and relaxed while taking in the way his long voluminous curls framed his gorgeous face. He leaned further down and teasingly brushed his soft lips against her cheek, then pecked the corner of her begging lips. She turned her head slightly so their lips could perfectly align and he smirked.

"A little eager, aren't we?" He teased her. In response, she jokingly mocked him back in a silly voice, making him retaliate by releasing one of her hands to suddenly tickle her side. She squirmed and laughed.

"Okay, I'm sorry! Stop!" She giggled between words. "I was just playing, chill!" She did her best to maneuver away from his nimble fingers but was unable to escape and her side began to cramp from the overwhelming ticklish feeling and growing laughter. "Applehead!"

He triumphantly grinned, then finally stopped. He released his own small laughter as he watched her catch her breath.

"Remind me not to play around with you anymore." She said after a few seconds of steadying her hard breathing. "You almost killed me."

Michael sucked his teeth, then chuckled. "Stop being dramatic. It was nothing but a little, harmless tickle."

"Oh, yeah? Well let me do the same to you."

He quickly blocked her hand as more laughter from him emitted from within and shook his head. "Don't even try it." He moved his body away slightly, then pinned her arm by her side when she continued to try to reach for his stomach. "Stop, girl." He said as he continued to laugh.

"And I thought I was ticklish. It's cool, though, I'll get you back eventually." She said, giving in to defeat.

When he was sure she wouldn't try to tickle him, he finally released her forearm and she moved her hand back to where it once was above her head. A moment later, he finally noticed her staring shamelessly at his mouth and one of his perfect brows raised just a tad.

"Stop looking at my lips." He lightly jested.

She stifled a small giggle as her eyes slowly tore away from the delightful sight, then up to the doe-brown eyes she never grew tired of staring into. "It's not my fault they're so tempting to look at. It doesn't help that you're an amazing kisser, too."

His grin morphed back into a widened smirk as he brought his hand back up to hers to lace them together again. "You think I'm a good kisser, huh?"

"Nope, there's a difference between good and amazing." She corrected, making him blush a little. Her shyness crept back in as she admitted, "You're the best I've ever had, actually."

"Really? How many guys have you kissed before me?"

"Mm," She debated if she wanted to include Javen or not, then decided to. "About two. My first boyfriend and the asshole that took me on that dinner date. Well, three, if you count the dare I did back in middle school."

He tilted his head slightly while holding her gaze. "Y'know, for someone's who doesn't have that much kissing experience, you're quite advanced."

Her dark eyebrows slowly rose. "I am? All I do is just follow your lead."

"You're doing a damn good job of it." He said, enjoying the soft undertone of her ebony skin becoming richer as she blushed once more. "Especially when you suck on my tongue. I love it."

A soft smirk of her own graced her glossed lips. Some of his dangling curls began to tickle her face as she replied, "You can thank Michelle for that since she told me about that technique. How many women have you kissed, Jackson?"

"Quite a few." He admitted with a nonchalant shrug.

Another curious question quickly bubbled inside her and left her lips before she knew it. "How many have you... you know..."

"Had sex?" He asked and she slightly screwed up her face, making him laugh softly. "Not as many as you think."

"And how many do you think I assume you've slept with?"

He shrugged again. "I've only slept with a handful of women. Do you think I've been with a lot?"

Riley pursed her lips as she looked him up and down the best she could. She had a hard time believing that a man as good looking as Michael hadn't had his fair share of women. "Yes."

He shook his head with a grin, then said, "Trust me, I haven't. I can easily count on one hand how many women I've had sex with."

"Interesting." She mumbled to herself.

"What, you don't believe me?" He asked.

"I never said that. I just found it interesting, especially considering all the people that check you out every time you walk by."

He shook his head with a slight roll of his eyes. "None of those people mean anything to me. You, on the other hand..." he inched closer and brushed his lips against hers, and she bit her own lip in response while shyly holding his gaze, "have no idea how you make me feel."

Skepticism danced at the back of her mind as she processed his words. "I don't really see how. I'm just a regular girl-"

"With amazing talent, beautiful looks, a bright future, and a captivating aura that pulls me in every time I'm near you. Never sell yourself short." He said as one of his thumbs stroked her smooth skin. She nodded with a warm smile.

Eventually her gaze slowly locked back on his alluring lips as the tips of their noses grazed against one another in anticipation for the longed desired kiss. She closed the gap between them and pecked his lips to his surprise, then said, "I was starting to get a little impatient. Also, your lips were enticing me."

Another impeccable smile formed upon his lips and he shook his head in amusement. "I see why you chose the Goofy mug."

She snickered as he finally lowered his lips to kiss her tenderly at first. Their entwined fingers squeezed tighter together before he finally slid his hands down her arms, then down both sides of her body until he reached her waist. She shuddered and enjoyed every millisecond of his gentle touch. Eagerly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer until he was laying flush against her. Their kiss was slow and salacious until Michael eventually pulled away, then trailed his lips from her wet bottom lip to her chin to finally her neck. He deeply breathed in her sweet, euphoric scent while enjoying the softness of her skin against his lips, causing arousal to course through his veins.

"Tell me when you want me to stop." His warm breath ghosted against her skin and she bit her lip with a nod.

Steadily, one of his hands slid over her stomach, then reached the band of her shorts. She held her breath as his hand disappeared beneath the black fabric, then bit her tongue when his fingers caressed her delicately over the fabric of her lace panties like a fragile flower. He glided his soft lips back up to her cheek and she turned her head, allowing their noses to brush against each other once more and their lips part slightly.

Her hips subtly moved with the slow movement of his fingers. Just as she leaned in to kiss him, he finally pushed the fabric aside and slid two fingers into her warmth. Her mouth fell open from the surprised gasp. He smirked, then overtook her gaping lips.

The gentle, rhythmic pump of his fingers was sending her into a mind-numbing trance and a slew of chills washed over every bit of her hot skin as his tongue just slightly touched her own. His multitasking skills were out of this world as he used his thumb to pleasurably caress her bud. He then separated their lips with a teasing, coy smile before he kissed her chin once more, then took his time kissing back down her neck. His breath tickled the skin right above her collar bone and another delightful shiver traveled down her spine. He noticed the slight twitch movement she did in that split second and a mischievous smile settled on his lips briefly.

He latched onto her newfound sweet spot, and a soft, breathy moan slipped through her lips. The moment his fingers curled and moved into a come-hither motion, Riley bit roughly on her tongue to keep her climbing moan at bay and her nails sunk into the fabric of her comforter. Michael could tell from her fast heaving chest repeatedly pressing against his that she was enjoying his touch. He was slow to bring her to the brink as the intensity increased within her pelvis.

She allowed her body to become submissive to his blissful touch. Her hands now gripped the comforter and her hips matched the tempo of his talented fingers. Every now and then, a sheepish moan would find its way out of her throat after failing to hold them back and ghost against Michael's ear as he continued to leave his mark. Her body tensed just as she finally reached her peak before a burst of energy released ripples of pleasures throughout her quivering body. For a moment, her mind went completely blank and she basked in the dreamy high that left her slumped against the plethora of pillows.

Gradually, Riley came back into her reality to see that Michael was now sitting up between her legs and had removed his fingers to taste them. She lazily stared at him as she continued to reel in from her dazed state. His pink tongue slowly swept over his lips once he was finished, then he slowly leaned back over her.

He stopped only an inch or so from her face, then whispered, "You taste much sweeter than I imagined, Bambi." He chuckled at her small bashful smile, then closed the gap between them.

She was hesitant at first, but eventually let him kiss her. He slid his hands beneath her back and he hugged her close, deepening his tongue into her mouth. Her heavenly taste was subtle. She wrapped her arms back around him and evolved the kiss into a more passionate one. Their breathing was heavy and intoxicating, and it left them both feeling light-headed.

Michael's hand returned back inside her shorts and she moaned longingly into the kiss with more confidence, no longer the shy person she was minutes prior. Catching her off guard, he sharply inhaled her breath as she exhaled, and for a moment she was left breathless. A faint, surprised moan emitted from her and he smiled against her lips.

Their moment was instantly interrupted when her iPhone rang and vibrated against her back. She was almost tempted to throw the phone elsewhere, but Michael broke the kiss instead.

"Answer it." He huskily whispered against her lips. She made a disapproving face.

"Do I have to?" She whined and he chuckled.

"Yes."

She deeply sighed and grabbed her phone from behind her to glance at the screen. "It's Jay."

"Go on." He went to nibble on her earlobe just as she slid the green call button across the glowing bar.

She managed to sound as cool and collected as possible even though she was annoyed to high heavens. "What's up?"

"So, remember that day I bailed on you guys?" She asked, getting straight to the point, and Riley furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, what about it?" She happened to look down at her shorts as Michael continued to play with her bud and she quickly pressed mute to hide the soft moan that unintentionally flowed from her lips. The simple sight of his seeing his hand movement beneath the fabric turned her on further.

Jay suddenly answered, "I'm making it up to you. Michelle is with me right now and we bought a shit ton of snacks. We're like eight minutes away."

Just as quickly, she was snatched from her trance and froze with widened eyes.

'Fuuuck! Of all times, why now!?'

"O-oh, okay, um, let me get situated really quick. Just text me once you're outside." Riley responded after pressing mute again to turn it off all while trying to mask the nervousness in her tone.

"Cool beans. See you in a bit." Jay said before she hung up. The phone slipped from her hand and fell softly on the mattress with a light thud as her mind went into panic mode.

"Ohshitohshitohshit!" Her cursing crammed together as she hurriedly removed Michael's hand from her shorts and pushed him off before she stumbled out of bed.

"What?" He sat up in confusion and watched as Riley went into her top drawer of her dresser to quickly pick out another pair of panties since the ones she were wearing were no longer on the dry side. "What is it?"

She zig-zagged around the room like a chicken with its head cut off as she gathered a few things that created a small pile on her bed. "Jay and Michelle are on their way here, and they're less than ten minutes away."

Michael's eyes widened before he quickly moved off the bed and grabbed his shoes and jacket. He hobbled a bit as he rushed to put them on. Under less stressful circumstances, Riley would've laughed at his struggling attempt.

"Ry, where are my keys?" He felt the pockets of both his slacks and jacket, and they were empty.

"I don't know, you had them!" She replied before rushing out her room to place some of her things on the black marble bathroom counter.

"Damn!" He growled under his breath as he searched around her bed until he noticed them by her desk. He grabbed them just as she returned and finished getting himself quickly situated before they both hurried to the front door.

He gave her a sweet, quick kiss goodbye and she almost didn't want to pull away. Especially with the way his arm snaked around her waist to settle his hand on the small of her back. "Text me later, okay?"

"Most definitely." She whispered and he kissed her again, this time longer than before. Their bodies pressed flush together and she lightly giggled into his mouth when that same hand of his slipped downward to cup her ass. She gave his chest a gentle push and broke the kiss. "Go before they show up and catch you."

"Fine, alright..." He gave an annoyed groan before stealing another quick kiss.

Then he was gone out the door within the next few seconds and it wasn't even a full minute later when he was leaving her driveway. She kept the door unlocked as she rushed back upstairs to discard her wet underwear and quickly wash up.

By the time she was done and had calmed her racing heart, there was a knock on the front door before Jay walked in with Michelle behind her. Riley was halfway down the stairs dressed in the same top and shorts as before with fresh panties as the duo moseyed into the wide foyer with two bags of snacks in different varieties.

"Ooouuu, who you looking all cute for?" Jay asked in a teasing tone as she approached the elegant stairway. Riley shook her head with a small smile.

"Nobody. There's nothing cute about wearing a tank top and shorts."

"Mhmmm," Jay twisted her lips to the side for a split second as she observed Riley from head to toe. "Got your Afro puffs out, skin moisturized, edges laid, lip gloss poppin'- you had some little boy over here?"

'More like a man.' She thought to herself.

Riley bit the corner of her bottom lip to hide her nervous smile and leaned her hips against the polished dark brown banister as she waved Jay off. "You know I don't mess with nobody." She said, noticing Michelle slyly tossing her a knowing look before pretending to busy herself with one of the bags she was holding.

"I don't know anything; I haven't talked to you in five years." Jay replied as she reached the bottom step and placed her hand on the smooth, curved ending of the handrail.

"Bye." Riley turned on her heels and headed back up to her room, laughing softly at Jay's dramatic antics that she missed so dearly in the last few weeks. The two started following right behind her.

"And where are the rest of your clothes, ma'am?"

Michelle laughed and hit Jay's arm as she said, "Stop interrogating her. Her clothes are fine."

"I know, I know. I just wanted to mess with her since I haven't gotten on her nerves in a minute." Jay said with a small smirk as they finally reached her room and got comfortable in their spots on the bed.

As Michelle and Jay were sorting the snacks out on the bed between them, Riley debated between choosing to watch Juwana Mann or Set It Off. To keep the current mood light, she settled on the comedy and snuggled up to her peach-colored body pillow to get more comfortable.

"I don't know if it's just me, but I smell cologne." Michelle suddenly mentioned after some scenes of the movie had passed and Riley grew slightly nervous again.

She focused on the heap of snacks strewn about to keep her nerves calm. "Really? I don't smell anything." She mumbled as she decided on some Fritos and tore open the bag.

Jay sniffed the air and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I smell it, too. It's kinda spicy but it also has this sweet scent to it. To be honest, it reminds me of Mr. Jackson."

Riley noisily dug in the chip bag, then loudly crunched on a few chips. After some loud seconds, she finally said, "These Fritos are so good. I can't believe I haven't eaten them in forever."

Michelle and Jay exchanged suspicious glances, then stared at her. Riley happily ate her chips as she continued to watch the movie and chuckle at funny moments while blatantly ignoring the looks they were giving her.

Jay squinted her eyes to carefully study her, then her jaw dropped when she finally noticed the obvious giveaway that she somehow missed earlier. "Riley, what the hell is that?"

"What??" Riley looked alarmed as Jay crawled over and touched the love bite on her neck.

"Oh my God, Ry! Is that a hickey!?"

"Ooh, let me see!" Michelle eagerly piped in, then scooted over to observe the mark as well.

Riley craned her neck away and swatted at their curious hands. "No! It's just a bruise."

"Hickey's are bruises, girl." Jay replied with a smirk, leaving Riley to try to come up with something else.

"No, I mean like... I'm clumsy. I probably caused that."

Michelle snorted a laugh before Jay joined in as well. Riley pursed her lips into an annoyed snarl and rolled her eyes at them.

"You're a terrible liar, Ry." Michelle giggled. "Who you got sucking on your ne-" Her mouth suddenly formed an 'O' shape and her eyes widened in realization. She quickly quieted.

Jay moved her head back and forth between them with knotted eyebrows, trying to figure out what secret they were hiding from her. "What? Why y'all acting so suspect?"

Riley continued to slowly eat her chips all while avoiding eye contact.

"Whaaat? Tell me what's going on!" Jay whined, "What have I missed?"

"A lot." Riley and Michelle muttered simultaneously.

Jay sucked her teeth and dramatically threw her arms in the air. "Well, fill me in!"

Riley finally put her half-eaten bag of Fritos down and deeply exhaled before pushing herself to admit a past memory she forever cherished, "Michael and I kissed."

She could still remember the moment like it happened yesterday. The way he gently cradled her face in his hands. The way he gazed at her like she was the most beautiful woman to grace this planet. The way he whispered, "What if I told you, you were worth breaking the rules for?" just before their worlds seamlessly merged together.

Jay puckered her face in confusion as she tried to figure out who she was talking about. "Who is Michael? Have I met him?"

Riley shared a look with Michelle before chuckling. "Who's that one teacher you've been gushing about since October?"

Jay almost fell out the bed when the realization finally hit her. "Oh shit, you're talking about Mr. Jackson? Nu-uh." She twisted her lips skeptically, then pinched herself when Riley nodded. Jay's eyes widened as she covered her mouth and gawked at her best friend in disbelief. "Well, shove a stick up my ass and call me a candy apple."

An unexpected cackle pushed past Riley's lip as she bent over laughing with Michelle. She looked back at Jay with a quizzical look. "Jay, what the hell?"

"Sorry, I've been wanting to say that since I met Craig's grandfather the other day. He's an... interesting man." Jay chuckled while shaking her head. "But my Riley, the same girl who kept saying she couldn't act on impulse, kissed Mr. Fine Ass Jackson?"

"Technically, he kissed me first." Riley corrected and Jay rolled her eyes before grinning again.

"Either way, you lip-locked with the hottest teacher alive and I'm jealous as hell. When did this happen?" She asked, giddy with sudden excitement and glee.

"The day we got into that little argument," Riley said after sighing, and Jay instantly stopped smirking. She deeply inhaled and placed her hand on Riley's shoulder.

"As much as I hated what happened between us that day, I guess everything happens for a reason. I mean, if us arguing helped push you and him together, then I'm all for it." Jay said as she looked on the brighter side of things. "Soooo... are you and him official?"

"Like boyfriend, girlfriend?" Riley asked for clarity and she nodded. "Um, I-"

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AND MR. JACKSON ARE TOGETHER FOREAL!" Jay interrupted at the top of her lungs, now wrapping her arms around Riley and bringing her into a bear hug. She laughed in response, knowing this outburst was eventually coming. "I'm deadass about to cry." Jay said, making fake, small sniffles and pretending to wipe at her eyes with one hand while the other cradled Riley's head into her chest, practically smothering her.

"Jay... Jay..." Riley half-muffled as she barely managed to lift her head. "You're murdering my air supply."

"Oops, my bad." Jay quickly let her go with a small laugh, only to hug her again and make them fall over into the plethora of pillows. Their laughter refused to subside.

"Y'all are a mess." Michelle said after swallowing some sour gummy worms and shaking her head at their silly nature.

"I didn't even do anything. She's the dramatic one." Riley disagreed before throwing her arms up to block Jay's hit with one of the throw pillows.

"Says the girl who gags at anything sexual." Jay poked fun. Riley dismissed her with another small wave in response. Quickly, Jay turned serious. "Speaking of, are you thinking about getting more... what's the proper term for it... intimate with him?"

Riley pursed her lips as she silently pondered, the thought having crossed her mind several times. Especially after the last few times when they were becoming quite hands-on. "I thought about it, but I don't know for sure. I mean, he's the only one I've felt comfortable with when it came to those thoughts."

"Has he forced those thoughts on you?" Michelle asked and Riley furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head. "Just making sure, 'cause you know when you were around Javen, he kept hinting at it."

"How can I ever forget..." She muttered, frowning at the reminder. "It's like that's all he ever wanted from me. But Michael, he's different. He's really sweet, affectionate, and always asks if I'm comfortable doing anything."

Jay was in the midst of choosing another snack while she was talking and snapped her head up at the last part. "Wayment, pause, rewind. Have you two done anything besides kiss?" Jay cautiously asked, clutching her invisible pearls. Michelle leaned her upper body closer, awaiting an answer as well.

Riley sucked her lips in to hide her coy smile. She enjoyed their looks of curiosity morphing into utter disbelief when she finally nodded her head 'yes'. She used her index and middle finger in a 'come here' gesture, and both of their mouths fell open.

"HE FINGERED YOU!?" Jay asked in the loudest way possible, and Riley popped her arm.

"Why the hell are you so loud?"

"Relax, Ry. Ain't nobody here but us." Michelle said.

They stared at her for several long seconds before Riley cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, it's hard for me to believe that my baby Riley isn't that innocent anymore." Jay said.

"I never was innocent." Riley chortled.

"Bye. Literally everything about you was pure, even your thoughts. All that innocence went flying out the window when Mr. Jackson-oh, I'm sorry, Michael-started teaching." Jay smirked, shaking her head before turning serious again. "But just because I like Michael way more than Javen, doesn't mean I won't beat his ass if he does anything to hurt you."

Riley smiled, laughing softly under her breath. "Trust me, Michael is a gentleman. Just like Craig better be to you."

Jay quietly pursed her lips before she sighed. Riley looked at Michelle and she shrugged, just as confused as she was. Riley scooted closer to Jay and put an arm over her shoulders.

"What's wrong?"

"We were talking the other day." She started off while fidgeting with a loose thread that had unraveled from the seam at the bottom of her sweater. "He told me he wasn't sure about the whole dating thing and that it wasn't his style. He said he didn't want to lead me on and break my heart."

Michelle's face softened. "Don't tell me he called it off with you."

Jay shook her head. "At first he did, but then he came back a day later and said that he was willing to give it a shot because he really did like me."

"Then why are you sad if he's giving it a chance?" Riley asked.

"I caught him yesterday talking to a few junior girls right before exams started. He was being really flirtatious and I called him out. He said it wasn't like that and I didn't know if I believed him, so I just told him that maybe we should spend some time apart to figure things out. If I ever hear that he slept with someone over winter break, then I'll know for sure. But until then, we're just playing the waiting game."

Riley pulled her into a tight hug and Michelle joined in as well.

Jay appreciated the support as they finally separated. "But don't worry about me. I'm just glad you found someone, Riley. I wasn't expecting that person to actually be Michael, but I can tell that you're really into him. You haven't gagged at all at the mention of sex." She teased with a giggle.

Riley pushed her shoulder, making her giggle transition into a laugh. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Mr. Jackson's slender fingers and soft lips cured me of my problem."

Jay playfully scrunched her face up and Michelle chortled over her gummy worms. "Eww, ya nasty."

"Shut up." Riley smirked as she picked up her phone just as her stomach growled. The snacks were good, but it wasn't the type of food her body was craving at this moment. "I don't know about y'all, but I have a taste for some pizza and wings."

"Half buffalo and half lemon pepper? Yassss." Jay dreamily sighed as she plopped back against the pillows and hungrily licked her lips at the thought of devouring the wings. "With a large meat lover's pizza? That's almost better than an orgasm."

Riley chuckled and nudged her leg before placing the order on the app, then tossed her phone aside as she looked back at the duo relaxing on her bed. "Alright, so which one of you heifers is leaving a tip?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3.7K 53
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦...
11.2K 350 43
"....She was short with full hips and small waist with smooth Carmel skin and perfect c-cup breast. Who was I kidding this girl was head turner...." ...
13.3K 558 29
"Don't be naïve, Michael," the words flow uncontrollably now, tears streaming down your cheeks, "look around! They--" "I said stop it, Mary!" he hol...
23.9K 688 27
This story is about a girl,Rose,who had a crush on Michael Jackson when they were kids.But,for an unknown reason,they became enemies.They both search...