The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

781 44 15
By YOLOwriting101

"Aeneas."

Bodhi said Aeneas' name nervously as he stood outside. He was in the yard of the castle Aeneas was in and hoped he'd hear him. It was wishful thinking at that time for him to call his name as if he'd show up.

He looked up at the sky, seeing his eyes meet with the sun. While he stared he saw a hand shade over his eyes.

He found himself smiling as he turned around, seeing Aeneas smiling too. The both of them looked at one another.

"Aeneas good afternoon." Bodhi says to him.

"Good afternoon to you too... I heard you calling me, and I smelled your scent. Are you...okay now?" Aeneas asks Bodhi nervously as he saw Bodhi look at him.

When he sees Bodhi nod he couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"Aen-."

"Bodhi I- oh!" Aeneas flinched, shaking his head as he nodded at Bodhi. "Sorry, you speak first I didn't mean to interrupt."

"I...I was just going to say that since we're here now, let's do this right. I'll tell you some things about me if you would like. So that we can understand one another more - know more things there is to know about each other." Bodhi goes forward and tells him.

Aeneas smiled, taking Bodhi's hand as he started to walk him to a table outside. Once Bodhi sat down, Aeneas sat in his seat - nodding.

"I would love that."

Bodhi grinned at him, watching Aeneas practically look at him like he was his world. It was a different look to see on a person - especially since the look was directed towards him.

His shyness was rising the more Aeneas looked at him so sweetly, but he didn't complain. To have someone love you to such a degree was new to him and he try to hide it either.

There was no point.

Aeneas noticed Bodhi's shyness, reaching across the table and taking his hand. He caressed his fingers with his thumb, smiling.

"What kind of fruit do you like? Choose just one - it's a matter of life or death here." Aeneas finally spoke, having fun teasing.

Bodhi smiled when he heard the tease, but he already knew what answer to give him.

"I...like strawberries."

Aeneas smiled at Bodhi as he saw him say such a thing. His elbows rested on the table, leaning onto his hands. He watched Bodhi intently for his satisfaction - soon smiling even more brightly.

"You have any vegetables you like?"

"You want to know every single food I like it seems." Bodhi chuckled, Aeneas nodding vigorously without hesitation. "Then I like cauliflower."

At that moment, on the inside, Aeneas was gagging by his choice of the tasteless vegetable. Though on the outside he was smiling ear-to-ear.

"Your turn!" Bodhi exclaims happily, extending his hands forward in excitement. His body scooted forward in his seat just to get a closer look of Aeneas. "Do you have any fruits and vegetables you like?"

"I guess I like pineapple and corn." Aeneas shrugs, thinking it over for certain. "Yes. I haven't eaten those types of foods in a while, but I know they're my favorite."

Out of nowhere Aeneas heard a stomach rumble. He looked at Bodhi in shock, seeing him covering his face shyly.

"Did you come here on an empty stomach?"

"Would you be upset if I said yes?" Bodhi asked nervously, and he nodded. "Then no."

"Look...would you let me use my powers to make you something?" Aeneas asks him, and Bodhi licked his lips.

That's when he nodded a little bit, and Aeneas smiled.

He closed his eyes and instantly some dishes came to mind. When his eyes opened Bodhi saw they were glowing gold, making him wonder what was about to happen.

Aeneas leaned towards him, kissing him softly. When he pullled away Bodhi saw there were plates on the table. He saw a plate with four heart-shaped waffles. There being whip cream and strawberries on them. Then there was another dish he didn't know what it was, but it was strawberry-based.

Bodhi stared down in shock, but was excited to see such a thing. He saw there were no forks and that's when two golden forks appear in Aeneas' hand.

He grinned, as he took the fork. Without hesitating he began to eat before him. Found the food to be so delicious, sighing in relief.

"This is really good... Your powers are capable of doing things like this? I'm amazed." Bodhi had to stop himself from moaning.

He hasn't eaten breakfast food as good as this in years.

"Thanks. They're capable of doing some good things besides the extreme stuff. It's the small stuff that matters, right?" Aeneas murmured to him as he took a strawberry from Bodhi's plate.

"That's so cheesy. What about the medium-sized things? No one ever takes into account of those things. They always focus on the small or large, like the sugar in a tea or the teacup. What about the medium - the tea itself? Without it it'd be nothing right?" Bodhi questioned Aeneas seriously, causing him to pout slightly.

"I suppose; but without the cup the tea couldn't be held. Without the sugar it'd be tasteless right?" Aeneas asked him now, smirking only for Bodhi to shake his head.

"Who says tea needs sugar. That's a choice, not a need though. The cup is a given, so that can't be helped." Bodhi contradicts him, soon smiling. "I like medium things Aeneas."

"Oh?" Aeneas looked at his hands, then at his feet. They were both quite large and pouted. "The tea...couldn't be made without water. So isn't the water the medium?"

Bodhi narrowed his eyes at Aeneas, soon shrugging.

"That's a given too, like the cup."

"Do you...like just medium things?" He asked him teasingly, and that made Bodhi frowned.

"Yeah."

"I'm not medium though." Aeneas whined.

"Oh don't be ridiculous Aeneas!" Bodhi exclaimed, causing him to laugh. "You know what I mean."

Aeneas shrugged because he didn't read Bodhi's mind. He didn't know at all, but he didn't mind asking.

Once Bodhi finished eating he looked at Aeneas now. He saw what Aeneas was wearing and saw his tight button-up. Could see his muscle through his shirt.

Even though they were having a normal conversation, he couldn't avoid what he saw. It kind of embarrassed him because he looked at such a thing without much shame.

Bodhi stood from his seat, walking before Aeneas now. His eyes stayed glued onto his and sighed when he looked away.

"Can I unbutton your shirt?" Bodhi asked him with Aeneas nodding very quickly.

That caused them both to go quiet once Bodhi starts to unbutton his shirt. He wore such a shirt for such events with him. For him to now have it be unbuttoned by him made him shy.

He couldn't keep his eyes away from him. His mind was full of him and still hadn't found the best time to apologize.

"Bodhi I wanted to apologize for the misunderstanding that took place a couple days ago." Aeneas apologizes to him, causing Bodhi to grin once he saw he was done unbuttoning his shirt.

"I misunderstood too. I was just hurt at that moment because my story was told to you by someone else - not me. I went about it very cruelly and I'm sorry too." Bodhi apologizes as well, grinning as his hand rested on his chest. "I was dramatic."

"No, you weren't - I promise! I didn't know that the story being told to me would be your most personal one. I just wanted you to sleep more because you were tired. All I wanted was for you to feel better is all." Aeneas tells him honestly, his hand going to cradle Bodhi's cheek. "I love you Bodhi."

Bodhi just smiled, not saying anything. Because he was never used to saying those three words. It made him feel uneasy because he didn't want to use them incorrectly.

Made him feel bad because Aeneas has said the words to him. Except he had a hard time even being able to utter the words. The one thing he didn't really expect to get in life was love - especially a Mate.

"I hope you don't think I am incapable of loving someone. I just...I'm not used to this. I didn't expect to find a Mate or someone like you." Bodhi admits very shyly.

"I don't. I could tell it was something that doesn't just roll off the tongue for you. Look, repeat after me." Aeneas leaned closer towards Bodhi, resting his temple against his.

His eyes were on Bodhi's lips, taking notice of the small mole under his bottom lip. Made him want to kiss such a thing.

"I...?"

"I."

"Love?"

"L-lo...love."

"You." Aeneas murmured, leaning towards him as he kissed him gently. He pulled away and for the first time saw Bodhi blushing.

"You..."

"Okay, put them together. I love you."

Bodhi felt his lips trembling as he tried to say it. He felt great amounts of shame and felt bad. Except Aeneas continued to run his fingers through Bodhi's hair, staring down at him lovingly.

He wasn't offended or upset that he couldn't say it now. It didn't bother him at all.

"I'm sorry, I need some more time. I know I'm pathetic. As a child my parents never really said it to me. Before I was found out to be a Beta I was thought to be an Alpha... Um...my parents spoiled me and professed their love repeatedly. Then when it was learned I'm a Beta when I was ten - those three words ceased from my life. Always ridiculed, judged, prejudged, prejudiced against, and disliked. It's just different for me to hear you say you love me. You barely know me and yet you can say it so easily to me. Thank you, very much." Bodhi told him, hugging his body now.

His head rested against his chest, finding himself smiling. He felt...at peace at this very moment.

Aeneas felt happy that Bodhi told him another story about him. He hugged him closer to him as he felt like he really did something right. Just listening and using his powers only to make strawberry dishes for him. Besides that, he felt accomplished.

"Bodhi you aren't pathetic. I'm sorry your parents were so...prejudiced against you and everyone else! They missed out on someone so kind and handsome. I do love you, everything about you." Aeneas pulled away, seeing Bodhi with watery eyes.

He tried to hold them in and Aeneas went on his knees before him. Taking hold of Bodhi's hands, he grinned up at him.

"I love your scars. I love your smile. I love your eyes. I love your dimples. I love the mole under your lip. I love your personality. I love everything there is to love about you. I love you Bodhi." Aeneas promises to him only to see some tears slip from his eyes.

As Aeneas held his hands he didn't realize that there was gold slowly creeping onto Bodhi's. His powers were increasing the longer he stared at Bodhi.

Bodhi began to realize what was happening and gasped when it felt like his hands were being set on fire. He yanked them out of Aeneas', seeing them slowly fade back to normal.

"I'm sorry, I must've gotten too...happy." Aeneas found himself sitting on his legs.

Bodhi sat on his legs in front of him, their knees touching. He was close to cradling his cheeks but his nerves kept him from doing so. His hands hovered until Aeneas leaned forward, grinning.

He set his eyes on his lips in a manner that insinuated want.

Bodhi couldn't help himself as he rushed towards him. Aeneas back slamming on the ground as he felt Bodhi be on top of him. His hands gripped his waist and could feel him sitting on his lap.

The both of them kissed quickly and without any hesitation this time. Bodhi didn't bother hiding his feelings at the moment. They kissed until their lips became puffy on the very ground.

Their tongues teased one another as they stuck them out slightly. The both of them connecting as they played with one another. When they came back closer for their mouths to touch both of their tongues were in one another's.

Aeneas wasn't sure exactly how to kiss someone, but knew he must've been doing something right. He sat up quickly and saw Bodhi pull away now. His hand covering his mouth as if he did something wrong in his mind.

Instead of thinking he did something wrong he found himself having to calm down. Because when he glanced to the left he saw they were still outside, kissing on the cobblestone sidewalk.

He also wanted to be the one with the restraint. Being the oldest, he wanted to show that he was able to control himself. Except it looked like the one who was best at doing such a thing was Aeneas.

"Asteria's...ball is tomorrow. Would you like me to tell her or you?" Bodhi asked him nervously. He didn't want to keep waiting on such a thing.

He wanted to be able to do his job and at the same time let it be known he has a Mate. Though he had a feeling if it was known he might lose his job.

"I..." Aeneas refused to look into Bodhi's eyes, not wanting to see the future. "I recommend we tell her together."

Bodhi grinned at him, and he found himself becoming excited.

"So...by tomorrow, it can be known to the world that we're Mates?" He asks him nervously, and Aeneas nodded. "Positive?"

"I am quite positive. Undoubtedly." Aeneas grins, looking at Bodhi's eyes now.

The future for him was of Bodhi and him...mating. He smiled because he didn't see Asteria hurting him anymore. At the moment he knew that he made the right choice.

"Thank you. I will tell my parents...um... Will you tell yours?"

"Oh...I kind of already did." Aeneas told him shyly, Bodhi frowning. "It's a long story, but they know. I can tell my distant grandparents since they were the ones that suggested Asteria in the first place. Is that good?"

Bodhi nodded, liking whatever it took to bring them closer together.

"Trust me," Aeneas cradled his cheek, grinning at him, "I will let all of the world know who are to me. It's not that hard for me to confess such a thing."

The both of them looked at one another deeply. Bodhi felt Aeneas' thumb graze his lips and he couldn't help himself as he pressed a kiss against it.

Aeneas began to blush until he felt a chill run down his spine. He hugged Bodhi close to his body and right when he did he saw Erato smirking at him. His hands extended forward and could see his power close to touching Bodhi.

"What do you want Erato?" Aeneas growled at him, and he saw the two of them for some time.

To see Aeneas with someone like that - and it wasn't Asteria...intrigued him.

"Aeneas when did you become so interested in others beside yourself?" Erato messed with him as he crouched before them on the ground.

Bodhi continued to let his face be hidden in Aeneas' chest, becoming shy now. Embarrassed to be caught in such a way.

"That's false. I was never into myself - it's hard to be with the powers I have. Besides, this is my Mate we're talking about." Aeneas smiled now when Bodhi's tenseness ceased. "He has my utmost love and devotion and care...nothing else matters right now."

Erato stared down, impressed by what he was seeing. Because not too long ago Aeneas was humming a different tune. Now to see him be so sweet to someone made Erato smile.

"Well, congratulations. What's his name?" Erato asked, waiting to see who this person was.

"Bodhi." Aeneas spoke for him, and that's when Bodhi looked at him now. He instantly recognized who this was became nervous for them both.

He knew that Bodhi was Asteria's knight, and the predicament was horrible. At that moment he felt for them and was kind of happy he hadn't found a Mate yet. Though he hoped he didn't find one like that.

"Good luck to you two." Erato was able to say, and that was it.

He just hoped that it'd be perfect for them. Despite the fact that it looked very murky at the moment. He didn't need Aeneas' powers to see that.

__________________🤭❤️

At least Aeneas and Bodhi have forgiven one another. ☺️

Now it seems like...they're closer. 🥴

Thank goodness. 🙏🏾

They're so kind and sweet. 😍

Absolutely...lovely. ❤️

Though here comes the hard stuff. 🥶😪

Hopefully it won't be difficult for too long. 👁👄👁

I mean...you'll see. 🙇🏽‍♀️💀

What do you think will come? 🤔

How do you think Aeneas and Bodhi are now? 🥺

In my opinion, lovely. 🥰

What will come...hmm. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.9K 39
"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously, seeing his lips tighten into a straight...
4.4K 151 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
168K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
2.9K 145 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...