The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Abandonment

892 14 4
By FullerK75

Sabine pov.
I Was Dispatch To A World To Set Up A Secret Rebel Listening Outpost To Listen To Imperial Transmissions And Possibly Cyber Force Transmissions.

Everything Outside Seems To Be Fine Outside. I Walk Inside The Base And Went To Comman Center. Once I Reach The Comman Center. I Walk To The Holo Table And Contacted Base For An Update.

Then Mon Mothma Appear. Commander Wren Is Everything On Schedule? She Ask. Yes Senator. We Have Pick Up A Few Imperial Transmissions But Nothing On The Cyber Force. I Said. Well Keep Trying To Pick Up Signals From Them.

With Each World They Take Over Every Mouth. They Gain More Power. We Need To Stop Them At All Cost. But Senator. Even If We Do Get Some Transmissions From Them. If We Ambush Them. They'll Be The Last Ones Standing.

We Are Putting Innocent Rebel Lives In Danger. Commander Wren. I Understand Your Safety For The Rebellion. But We Will Not Surrender To These Criminals. In Time We Will Find A Weakness And Destroy Them. We Will Win This War. As You Wish Senator. I Said And Ended The Transmission.

I Starting To Rethink About This War. Like If I'm The Right Side Or Wrong Side. I Thought To Myself. Then Alarm Went Off. What's Happening? I Ask. Commander We Are Deteching Several Ships Coming Out Of Hyperspace. One of The Rebel's Said.

I Press The A Button On The Holo Table Saw Cruisers Coming Out Of Hyperspace. They Look Like Star Destroyers But Completely Different.

Narrator Pov.
These Were No Ordinary Star Destroyers. These Destroyers Were From The Shipyards From The Cyber Force And Were Called The Mandalorian Fleet. They Were Under The Command Of Ursa Wren And Her Son. With Their Newly Clan Wren Warriors.

Countess We Have Detected A Rebel Outpost On The Planet And A D.N.A. Signal That Matches Your Daughter Sabine Wren. One Of The Pilot Said. Sabine's Here. Excellent. Tristan Comman The Fleet While I'm Gone. Ursa Said And Got Out Of Chair.

Where Are You Going Mother? Tristan Ask. I'm Going Down To The Planet's Surface And Capture Your Sister. Her Days Of Running Are Over. And Make Sure No Rebel Ships Escape. Yes Mother. Ursa Left The Bridge And Tristan Took Command. Sir We Got Incoming Fighters.

Launch The Mandalorian Fighters. The Bridge Sounded A Alarm And All The Mandalorian Fighters Launch Out The Star Destroyers.

Fighters Take Care Of Those Rebel Fighters And The Ships. We Must Take This World By The End Of The Day. The Mandalorian Fighters Engaged The Rebellion And The Space Battle For The Planet Began.

Meanwhile Down On The Planet
Sabine Pov
Surface Back At The Outpost. I Was Calling Mon Mothma For Help When She Answer. Senator We Have A Problem. I Said. What's Going On? Mon Mothma ask. The Cyber Force Has Arrive And We Are Under Attack.

I Have Altered The Base And Plan To Press The Evacuation Button. I Was About To Button Until Mon Mothma Said Something. Don't Press That Button Commander Wren. Why I Need To Get Everyone Out Of Here. No You're The Only One That Needs To Get Out Of Here.

You Want To Abandoned The Rebels That Are Station Here. They Are Not Fighters Like Me. I Can't Abandone Them To Save My Life. Commander Wren You Are Vidal To The Rebellion. They Are Not. Now Evacuate Or...... Mon Mothma Didn't Finish Her Because The Transmission Was Knock Offline.

What Happened? I Ask One The Technions. Sir We Lost The Transmitter Dish. Someone Destroy It. One Of Them Said. Then Another Alarm Went Off. What's Going On Now. Sir Mandalorian Warriors Are Breaking Into The Outpost. We Aren't Fighters.

What Are We Going To Do? Another One Ask. Without Help From The Rebellion Because Of Mon Mothma. I'm The Only Fighter Here. But One Mandalorian Against Of Inter Army. I Won't Stand A Chance In Hell. The Only Thing To Do Is To Surrender.

I Walk Out The Comman Center And Went To The Front Door. I Press A Button To Unlock The Door And Walk Outside. I Saw Some Dead And Some Capture. I Walk Into A Squad Of Mandaloraian's And They Pointed Their Weapons At Me.

I Threw My Weapons Down Showing Them That I've Surrender. Then I Saw Her. My Mother Walking Towards Me.  Sabine So Glad To See You Again My Daughter. She Said. It's Been Awhile Mother. Still See You And Clan Wren Are Still With Cyber Force. I Said. Along With Your Brother And The Rest Of Mandalore.

So Why Are You Surrendering? I Know You For Along Time And You Never Surrender Without A Fight. You Prove That Back On Neon. So Why Now? Because I Don't Want These People Execute For My Judgment. They're Not Fighters.

Only Technions. Not Soldiers. Please Just Take Me Instead And Let Them. My Mother Look At Me And I Look At Her. Then She Spoke. Fine Clan Wren Release The Technions And Arrest My Daughter. Put The Electro Cuffs On Her And The Shock Collar. My Mother  Said.

Clan Wren Release The Technions And They All Bored Their Ships And Took Off. Tristan Don't Destroy Those Ships. Let Them Go. Yes Mother. Tristan Said And A Warrior Came Put The Handcuffs And Shock Collar On Me.

We Started Walking Towards A Mandaloraian Shuttle And Got On Board. In Seconds We Bored A One Of The Cruisers And My Mother Gave The Orders. Take Her To A Holding Cell Until We Reach Neon. I Want Her Under Heavily Guard.

Yes Countless. The Warriors Said And Took Me Into Another Direction. In Minutes We Reach The Holding Cells And I Was Place Into One. The Ray Shield Actvied And I Sat Down On The Bench. I Hope I Did The Right Thing.

In The Bridge.
Ursa Wren pov.
I Was On The Bridge Making Contact With Base. Then Leia Pop Up. Ursa Was Your Mission A Success? She Ask. Yes The Outpost And The Planet Is Ours. And We Also Have A Prisoner. I Said.

Who? My Daughter. You Have Sabine In Custody. Is She Under Heavies Guard? Yes And We Are Bring Her Back To Base Now. Excellent I'll Alert Ground Stuff When She Gets Here. She Can Not Escape This Time. Don't Worry She Won't. See You In A Few Minutes.

I Ended The Transmission And Look At The Hyperspace Rings As We Headed Towards Neon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.5K 65
Ezra and Kanan. Sabine and Ezra. Hera and Kanan. Ahsoka and Anakin. Love, friendships and family. Moments of comfort, confessions, apologies, romance...
1.2K 8 10
A young girl endeavors to adapt to life as a Rebel/Force Wielder, while striving to overcome the burdens of her troubled past.
10K 151 8
Genderbent Ezra and Sabine and Sabezra fanfiction. Esther Bridger, or Esty, has always been the special one on Lothal even after her foster parents w...
16.2K 361 13
Book #1! Ezra misses a shot that hits Sabine and she needs to go to the medbay. Ezra is haunted by what he did and leaves to go out and let his mind...