𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Eleven
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Thirty Two

1.9K 118 62
By icykk444

"So, where is Benjamin this weekend?"

Olivia flips the page of the magazine she was reading. "With his boyfriend. They took a small trip out of town."

"Out of town? Where-."

"Yes, out of town. Benny is almost eighteen, Damien. Noah's parents said it was okay and so did I?"

"Okay what, so I just don't get a say in this?"

"No, you don't. I'm not about to argue this with this. If you have an issue, then you need to get over it. He's staying until Monday night."

"Monday night? That's-."

Olivia nods her head and takes a sip from her wine glass. "Mhm, school is closed, Monday. I allowed it."

"That's-."

Zach walks in the house, holding a bag of Chinese takeout. He smiles at Olivia. "Seems as if people have found out little spot, babe. It was crowded-...Oops, are you on the phone?"

"Babe? Who is that?"

Olivia shakes her head and rolls her eyes. "Nobody, Damien. Please, we can talk about Benjamin tomorrow."

"We can talk now. Let's talk about the man that just entered that house."

"You're not my father."

Zach sets the food down on the table, whispering. "Is that Damien?" He then makes a disgusted face at Olivia.

Olivia smiles at him, holding her hand out. "Okay, Damien...Okay, call you later. I need to go."

*

Benjamin watches as Noah pulls his pants over his legs, tightening his belt. "Something about you messing with your belt is weirdly attractive."

Noah chuckles and looks up at Benjamin. "What?"

"I don't know it just...gives me butterflies. Like when you drive? I like watching your hands."

Noah looks down to his hands, his brows furrowed. "What, bebesita?"

Benjamin walks over and grabs Noah's hands, "Cause, they're all nice and veiny. Plus you wear rings. Your hands are just attractive."

Noah looks down at Benjamin, laughing. "Mhm." He pats Benjamin on the head, smiling.

Benjamin reaches up to grab Noah's arm, stopping his hand from tussling his hair. "Stop, Noah. I hate when you do that."

Noah smiles. "I only do it cause you're short. Easily accessibility."

"You mean accessible? And I'm not short!"

"Okay one, I know my English is bad, two...You are. You're not even like...above average for men."

Benjamin rolls his eyes. "Yes, I am. I'm like...5'6."

Noah nods his head, looking up pretending to think. "Mhm, so you're just average."

Benjamin scoffs. "Whatever."

Noah laughs again and backs up, playfully shoving Benjamin. "You gonna get some clothes on anytime soon? I'm hungry."

Benjamin rolls his eyes and nods. "Yeah. Just give me a second. Gotta plan my outfit in my head."

**
Noah takes a bite into his pancakes, nodding his head. "Mmm. Fuck, I love food."

Benjamin smiles at him, swaying his legs under the table. "You're literally a child." Benjamin grabs a napkin off the table, wiping off Noah's face.

"Damn. Like...An hour ago I was attractive and now I'm being a child? Standards."

Benjamin giggles and feels his phone vibrating in his back pocket. He grabs it, glancing down to see his dad calling. He looks up and Noah, furrowing his brows. "It's my dad?"

Noah shrugs his shoulders. "Answer it."

Benjamin brings the phone up to his ear. "Hey, dad. W-What's up?"

"A trip out of town with your boyfriend? Seriously?"

"Oh. Uhm, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Noah and I have been planning this for a few weeks and Mom allow-."

"I don't give a shit. Let me repeat myself. A trip out of town with your boyfriend. We found the issue yet?"

"Oh."

"It's disgusting, Benjamin. It's better when your stealth, then not many people know."

Benjamin blushes and shakes his head. "I have to go, dad."

"Yeah. We'll talk about this next weekend, got it?"

"Mhm."

"Mhm. Okay. Bye."

Benjamin's dad hangs up the phone abruptly. Benjamin rolls his eyes, shifting in his seat a little bit.

Noah looks up. "What'd he want, bebesita?"

"He's just...Being my dad. Nothing new." Benjamin lets out a small laugh, shaking his head. "Moving on.."

*
Benjamin holds a shirt up to Noah's chest, tilting his head to the side. "Hm. Do you like it?"

Noah looks down at the shirt and shrugs. "Sure."

Benjamin furrows his brows and looks up. "Sure? So...You don't like it?"

"I never said that, bebesita."

"Then why'd you say sure? That's like you subconsciously saying no, but you say sure cause you don't wanna hurt my feelings."

Noah's lips turn up into a smile as he lets out a laugh. "What? I just said sure cause I don't care. I'll wear pretty much anything."

Benjamin nods. "Hm. Anything?"

Noah shakes his head aggressively. "No...No, I take that back-."

"We should buy you a dress if you wear anything."

"How about we buy you a dress. Makes more sense if you think about it."

"Okay, we'll both get dresses."

"I won't wear a dress. I'm built too weird for one. It would look wrong."

"What? How are you supposed to be built for dresses?"

"Just not like me."

"You're just saying this so you don't have to wear a dress. You'd look cute."

Noah shakes his head, grabbing the shirt from Benjamin's hands. "No."

**
Benjamin grabs his phone, setting a hand on his chest, trying to catch his breath. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby. How's the trip going? Are you guys having fun? Do anything fun yet?"

"Uhm. We got some breakfast and then went shopping."

"Yeah? What are you doing now?"

"Uhm. Back at the hotel. We're going to the arcade later so we came back  just to hang out for a while."

"Sounds fun. Oh, did your dad call? I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah...It's fine. though. I'm not really paying much attention to him right now."

"Good. I'm sorry, I forgot to message you last night but Zach and I ate dinner and then fell asleep."

"Oh, that's fine, mom."

"Okay...Well, I'll let you go. Have fun, sweetheart. I love you."

"Love you too, mom. Call you later, bye."

Benjamin hangs up the phone, setting it down on the bedside table. Noah smiles and turns over, grabbing his face. "That was close."

"Shut up. I don't understand why I couldn't answer a few minutes after? Missed calls are a thing."

Noah chuckles. "Sorry. When my mom calls and I miss it I get cussed out pretty bad."

Benjamin giggles and pushes on Noah's chest. "That's embarrassing, she probably knows."

Noah shrugs. "At least she'll know I'm treating you right." Noah winks at Benjamin.

"Ew! You're so gross!" Benjamin pushes on Noah's chest again, beginning to laugh. "God, do you ever think before you speak?"

Noah laughs with him, shaking his head. "I'm just saying."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 250 72
[COMPLETE!] *AN: I wanna say the start of this books if cringe and slow, but i've been working on this book for like 5 years of my life. so if you ca...
3.5K 150 38
Pretty Boy How could you exactly define yourself as being pretty? Is keeping myself high, be enough? Would the wounds around my body, mark me as to...
1.8K 393 35
COMPLETED (Tanwenwharton9) Ashley never fitted in at school until he met Benjamin who quickly became his good friend. As the years went on they bec...
761 64 22
My friend wanted me to write him a gay love story and I had way too much fun with it. Benjamin and Daniel are two seniors that are scared to show wh...