Earth 23 (Re-editing process...

By LorraineDiaz12131989

Welcome to Earth 23. Barry Allen is the son of Henry and Nora Allen, They attended a gala night by Mr. Bruce... More

Little More Explanation
Episode 1: Hearts Distress Call
C-02: Welcome To Our Earth 23
C-03 Kara's Siren Call
C-04 The Speed Force Fiasco
C-05 The AfterMath
C-06 Time Blast From The Past and Future
C-07: HAKUNA MATATA
C-09: The Queen of the Knight
C-10 Morning Hangovers
C11: Afternoon Deals
C-12 Gods of Krypton
C13: Midvale Adventures
C-14 Central City: Home of the Flash
C-15: Let The Hunt Begin
What if? Author's note...

C-08: THE UN VS THE JL

34 2 0
By LorraineDiaz12131989

Barry's POV: Allen Residence/UN headquarters

We are here in the mansion, in my room, fixing my tuxedo. I look at myself in the stand mirror and look so horrible learning the events on the news in my TV. I heard the people's displacement of places, stampede, the devastation of crops and people who are now homeless. The government trying to establish peace within the people. In CatCo news, they are speculating about our powers destroying the world. In the Daily News they are regarding Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Valor as one of the best heroes as they help the people find shelter as much as possible. While in the other news like "GMA/NCN/WSA" they are questioning the other heroes like me, why am I not in the presence on helping people. When in that segment of the news came my dad enter my room and look at me and said.

"Don't mind them Bear, we all know the truth and we know the truth and that's what important it is. C'mon everybody is ready downstairs," My dad said to me.

Bear is the endearing name of my father to me because he said I can pounce like a bear well he's not wrong I got claws in sandwich, and I can stand up in my two feet and nothing else can I roar? No! then a flashback (with pun intended) came to me in a theater where I did the bear thing and my father embarrass himself, himself not mine. I swear if it was me, I'll be going crazy hahaha... well enough of my boring narrative story. I go down and sees all of them from Dad, Barry, Cisco, Cisco 1 with Gypsy.

"Well, you look like someone is a dashing Las Vegas Mafia Leader. White and red tuxedo," Gypsy said teasing me like I am one of the bad guys. Well, she ain't wrong about that.

"Well, I had nothing against you but you look like going to a prom night and that's not a compliment," I said.

"You're the worst Barry Allen version ever," she said to me.

"Welcome to join us, clearly Earth 19 doesn't give you credit enough,"

They laugh at our three conversational sentence's and hug each other. Dad ushers us inside of the limousine and two secret agent bodyguard drove us at the back of the famous World Trade Center where our entrance is in the fire exit of the building so that we won't be seen by media because this discussion is in front of a hundred of people across the world but Dad will be entering from the front as he is the president and CEO of Star Labs Incorporation. While me and the others will be at the back because of our secret identity. We got to our rooms and the ladies are waiting Iris, Caitlin, and Nia. They are all look wonderful especially Iris. She was wearing a corporate tux suit with red and pink lace on the shoulder to her arms. She hug me with all of my might to make her feel I miss her and still I love her, I smile deeply to her but with a hint of sadness in my eyes. I hope she never see that. We broke our hugs with awkwardness in the air especially the last thing we did is to fight in the phone like what exes do and in my mind whom did she sleep with after that our phone fight. Maybe to Detective Pretty Boy of CCPD, - I heard about – she always sleep with. Am I jealous? Nooooo!!!, - "He should be jealous of me". I know you're gonna say, I am so big-headed, a brat minded son of Henry Allen but that's what I am. I just don't wanna lose her. She was a part of me now. I scan the room though I was expecting to see Alex and Sara but no they are not there, so I ask Iris.

"Where's Alex and Sara?"

"They go first because their boss called them. Can we have private talk?" I can feel Iris irritated emotion.

I led Iris in the other empty room and there she sits at the chair and motion me to come and sit beside her but I didn't, I remain to stand up and hands in my pockets because I don't know how to start this argument that's doesn't end in pain and anger that I will absolutely regret.

"Maybe start with how I am? Or tell me what happen? The next thing I know is that Henry called me and say just to come here and get dress and I had no idea what's happening except the one that is on the news and I am expecting you to tell me, first hand because the last thing we do is you putting down your phone..." she said

"I got busy," I said cutting her off.

I cut to her sentences because I don't wanna hear her conclusive things about my decisions so, that's all I got to say.

"Yah, "I'm busy" with some superhero stuff, I understand... like not at all, I am your girlfriend, you suppose to tell me everything on the spot or at least I'll be the outside person to know everything. I only love and care for you, and you can't just expect me to call your father once in a while just to tell me what happening to you,"

"I can't call or text you because, I am tired Iris when I come back from the speed force I was really tired," I try to explain to her.

"Yeah, I get that but when you wake up what is the first thing you do, Did you even read my messages or call me back immediately? Are you even happy with me? Or I am the only one working in this relationship?" she said accusingly to me.

"Look with all this around this is not the best time to talk about this. I don't want to make a hasty decision that might hurt you. I don't want to hurt you," I said trying to calm myself down.

That's the truth even she hurt me a lot of times, I choose to stay with her. I believe what we had is real but right now I am losing my faith to us. My trust on this relationship is getting thinner the only thing remain glued is that I don't wanna hurt her. Beside there is another Barry who is in love with her sister? Well, that question mark is on me. I mean I don't want to judge him but still sister, will be different if reverse flash killed my mother then my father is in jail, what would my feeling like if we started as adopted siblings? Then she look at me like I did something bad but why I felt so good?.

"Are you trying to avoid me at all? Why? Why Barry? Why don't you want to talk about this? Tell me..."

My blood is boiling with lightning in my eyes, Iris saw it and immediately she stand up and go to the other side of the sofa. Scared and yet not backing down from my angry glare.

"Don't point on me Iris. Can you see the situation right now, is a FATAL MESS?"

"A FATAL MESS!!! What "YOUR superhero thing" or that ridiculous feeling for your 'bestfriend'?" she said and I mentally told myself here it goes

"Ridiculous? My feelings to Kara is a platonic one, I love her as my bestfriend and I love you so much, there's a big difference and as her bestfriend and also there's one thing we pinky swear, now that we both have powers, we will do everything to save each other or else we will be singing in a happy song in each other's funeral. So no, I am not gonna lose that bet! Plus, she is powerful in the outside of Earth. She protected the Earth by using her name and her skills in alien fighting, so losing her will be a great deal. So, why not to save her from the speed force which only I can enter there because she is incapacity herself in this situation and if I didn't do that, save her from the speed force, I will lost my bestfriend, Iris and that will be my conscience for a long time and I can't even see or entertain that idea and that's one thing you'll never understand," I ranted everything out.

I use my arms and my whole body language for her to realize that I am not a cheater like she is. I got out from the room and slam the door forcefully that the floor shake up a bit or was just coincidence with the earthquake, though New York only experience a few unlike California. They are more like lightning strike moments just like Central City. I left the floor and went to cafeteria where a TV is on and everyone is glued on to the news.

Author's POV: UNITED NATIONS MEETING:

Inside of the Judiciary of United Nations, a heated discussion between the senate of the USA vs. the OTHER world leaders of the UN. The UN general can't even make them shut up. The other people who are there are stress out too much and one of them is Henry Allen who is in the other room with the scientist around the world to discuss the cause and effects of this devastation and how the science could help the government to maintain peace and as he speaks everyone listen and the others are also voicing their opinions but the noise outside are getting louder and all of them look at the close door and can't imagine what happen the fellow scientist look at him, one more shout and he swears he can't bear it anymore. Then boom! More shouting from the outside.

"My fellow doctors and scientist, I'll believe the homo sapiens just turn into the worst Croods ever. So, if you may give me a minute or so... because as we can see those Idiots of Science will kill themselves though that's what I actually prefer," Henry told his colleagues and channel his professor Snape mode.

He shrugs and the Doctors laugh at his antics and he went outside to the UN general and to the president and both of them express themselves that they couldn't make everyone shut up, he also saw Bruce Wayne who nodded and he went and stand in the podium and speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please, keep on your bitch ass and shut the fuck up!!!" he said in his voice boom like what he does to his student before.

Bruce Wayne in the private seat near the president and the senators, he smirked because he was so familiar with that kind of voice. Senators and the other presidents shut their mouth and look at the person in the UN General seat. One senator ask.

"What did you just say to us?" Senator Rushmore ask my father.

"Oh... please, stop that innocent act where you don't hear what I say. We are all grown men and women and yet here you are making noise, making irrational decisions towards each one another that makes you looking like a stupid raccoon with a gun without the bullet,"

They were looking at each other, some of them are politically friends and now they are angry to each other because of their pride and theory whether the heroes must be punished or gave medal for heroism however the people are suffering for the damage they have done.

"Thank you, look me at the other scientist are tackling about the cause and effect of this dark matter explosion in Texas that lead a huge tornado so that people will go and stay far away from the from the Dark particles, good thing the now these heroes are now around because this what also the same thing happen in my particle acceleration that fail and yet it gave us a wonderful people who protect our world but having too much can also bring down the humanity for an instant, why? You look to yourself, you have the position, and you all fighting for it. How about each of human have powers it's a survival one. It's the end of the earth's humanity because not all thinks other people, not all caring for the other people. The greedy will be the most powerful and the rival will end the other. that's why you need to listen to what we're gonna say,"

"Then why we should listen to you, in the first place, this won't happen if you didn't do your damn ambition to build a machine that leads today?" Senator Gates and Henry look intensely to him.

"You're right and first who is the one paying now is me and my son, is not that enough for you, I don't remember coming to you pleading for your inconsideration help. While us we are working on our assess, helping this heroes with power to teach them the proper way of justice, a justice that a government fail to deliver it to us," Senator laughs.

"Don't laugh. That's not funny one, this is the funny one, the second is that I have 10 PhD's graduate of Magna Cum Laude in different universities around the world with a degree combination of POLITICAL SCIENCE and THEORITICAL PHYSICIST and top of that, I remember as always, your professors that hate you as a student are my colleagues too and the university that you graduated from, I own that 80% of shares, Every dark secrets begin with a bad decisions in college dormitories so, you might wanna think of that in the next election,"

Senator Rushmore and Gates was furiously embarrassed in front of the other colleague politicians. The other scientist and doctors get out of the room and join Dr. Henry and the UN general and Pres. Marsdin thanking Henry quietly and claim the lead table and the meeting convene for the people and the world.

Barry's POV: CAFETERIA

I was proud and beaming in excitement seeing my father on T.V. and he was on fire, I was eating donuts and an ice tea for a beverage, I suddenly remember Kara when we were at the university, the moment we start eating together at break time I've learned how much Kara can be a cookie monster eater for pot stickers – poor pot stickers no love for them though Kara claims she did truly love them – because she was alien like Clark. Smiling like a fool I didn't notice someone is behind me.

"It's either you are proud of your father or thinking of Kara again..."

I cough violently just hearing Laurel's voice behind. I was reliving my memories with Kara, I wish you she were here. I feel Laurel hands patting my back. Damn, memories it can make my shield lower than it is. I usually have sense that someone I know coming to me because I can slow-motion everything whenever I use my powers but then I was caught by Black Canary.

"Sorry not sorry for that," Laurel Lance said.

I deserve it. I put my head in the table while I am for sure, Laurel is grinning with V for victory and me for Vendetta.

"Just to remind you, you are now on my list next to your ex- boyfriend Oliver Queen, Black Canary,"

"Oh... I'll be waiting for it Mr. Knightly Speedster,"

We both laugh loudly that cause us eyes on us. We apologize immediately and shut our mouth as possible as we can suddenly, my phone rings as well as Laurel phone too, a simple image signifying Justice League is needed the one that is permit to go to the convened room and the others like team Quiver HD are on a secretly patrol from any unidentified suspects or terrorist as the world's most powerful people are here in one building. Me and Laurel bid a goodbye and owe each other a friendly chat on the hero secret party later on. In one whip, I change into my costume and meet the other heroes like Caitlin and Ronnie w/ Dr. Stein as Killer Frost and FIRESTORM, Psi, Cisco, and Nia as Vibe and Dreamer, Cisco and Gypsy as guest Heroes, then Barry and I went next, then the last ones is Valor, Martian Manhunter and the most known and VETERAN hero SUPERMAN in the entrance with the press while Winn, Felicity and Curtis are in the crowd making sure that the vigilantes are also doing their job quietly as Oliver's ass can be together with the agents of each president and delegates and of course, the DEO itself. We entered the building with pride and Barry ask me.

"Is it always like this?"

"Yeah, Every time we do big things to save but this one is a first. Ever since Batman organize all the heroes and vigilantes alike, we have a token place to take care and nourish our powers to put up in the best skills the world has ever seen. Then when the JL logo show up it's either an assemble call in the Hall of Justice with your own hero logo or if it's international incident; the seven stars represents the seven continents show up and one of them is light up it means you are needed in that area immediately to help the local superhero or heroine to defeat the villain itself,"

"I see that your world is more coordinated than ever,"

We reach the two big doors and Superman first enter the place and we follow him. Every national reporter, delegates and scientist from all over the world, presidents and prime ministers that was sent by the monarch countries are all eyes on us. It was really nerve-racking, me and Barry stand in the opposite side with Cisco 1 and Gypsy and both of us do the vibrating mode while on my side are Caitlin and Ronnie in his Firestorm suit but his powers are off then Cisco beside Dreamer, then beside her is Superman, Martian Manhunter, Valor and Psi. President Marsdin stand on the podium and address the crowd to us.

President Marsdin:

To the different government body of United Nations, to the Senates of the United States of America, our board of trustees and to the different nations around the world, Good evening. I, Mrs. Olivia Marsdin, the 54th president of the United States of America addressing today the devastation of Texas state not only, I owe to my home country but also to the world.

There is a hero inside of us that has been on our blood for generations in many ways like: Protecting our families to serve our country and our world but what is the real meaning of a Hero in our up and coming generation? Is still defending the Honor and the Truth, having a Courage for Justice that powered by selfless Love and Hope for the Destiny of the Humanity. These super heroes we look up represent us in many ways, seeing our path to the better days, protect us to see and live the future but what happens if a devastation occurs? Just like the problem we've faced in the past days and to the coming. Is the fate of our journey as humans are in the palm of heroes? What does a government say to this as we represent our own people and if the fate of the world is also at stake?

This heroes have powers, yes, Alien or Metahumans, with Mask or Not, their power is beyond our brain capacity to see and to believe but these powers are only used for something that us humans cannot comprehend like 2 year old Central City's Particle Accelerator Blast and now Texas Dark Matter Explosion, this explosion was created by Humans, by CADMUS, they experimented these machines (show the pictures from Caitlin's Magic source) are created by one of our own, a genius who think himself and himself only, in this landscape created by Frost, you can see that they use Supergirl's powers, the known queen to the universe, to activate the said machine. So in this devastation, who is really the one making the mess, our own race or this heroes who gave all the energy and time to use it for our safety and protection not only in our daily lives but out there in the universe.

Do I have the same share of views as a person of the state and as the president of the United States that speaks with the people I lived and die for? Do I have the same sentiments to create a better world and be the best planet in the world not only to be kind and helpful but to be standing up for the abuses that we ourselves creating like throwing our simple trash in the wrong places and our animals are the paying for?

My fellow leaders and I with the guidance of the senate and our trusted scientist and of our God, together we found our voices, our each other's opinions and as we weighing the values of our heroes I told them one of its secret why until know we don't have yet invasion of the other species living within our solar and system and our very own Milky way Galaxy is because they go here, having some conventional talks to the other leaders from the other worlds as they communicate to us with peace and an accord letting us know that our planet is not alone, we have brother's and sister's that is ready to fight along with us whenever our planet is distress, their assistance that willing to give to us, is what the heroes do for us, side by side they are there for us, so, instead of blaming them is we should thank them.

The Justice League lead by Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman, agreed to help our earth to protect at the extent of their powers in the future as the newly trained heroes will do the everyday hero job with our police and army sentinels to protect our each and everyone's nations. We also have been sponsored by different organizations and companies from all over the world to help and to maintain the peace and order in our global economy as we have many people that displace because of this Texas Dark Explosion.

We urge the call of the people to stand aside the pride and let the good heart rule over our soul, treating each other alien or human alike because after all we are living in one planet, a planet we call Home!

On the behalf of the other world leaders who are here today and staying in their home country that is part of the UN, I am President Olivia Marsdin, a half alien and half human, - but I was born here in this planet, in this country – wishing a best and brighter future for our tomorrow.

We all look at her as she reveal she is half- alien, half- human, everyone in the room was shock even Clark, you can see in his face but not to Uncle Bruce he is always wear his stoic face, while Diana, she handle the news very well, as for my father, he might knew the moment, he was closed to the president. She raise her champagne and made a toast for everyone. We didn't stay for long in that room we exit the moment of the president was gone as they we're all going to the UN State Ball Dinner below 10 floors. Us, we go straightly directed to the Hall of Justice while waiting I told Barry, my brilliant idea that we might go for a run from here to WEST to the EAST Coast then back here again as we wait for the others, because the others might get redressed because of the costume change a while ago then Clark, join us in our little competition going to the west because Lois said Yes, for his date, so he is gonna get her all the way to metropolis, how sweet isn't?. I didn't ask for Iris to be my date tonight because the better she knows a little especially on how she was being compared with Kara, everyone here except for Oliver and James Olsen are rooting for us and yes, I heard those bets are going but for me, love ain't a gambling card to bet because you either lose or win at the end you are crying plus, I need to give my heart a space in this moment but who wins in being the FASTEST MAN ALIVE TITLE? Well, I just leave it to your wildest imagination. Shouldn't I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...