Athena Lockwood: Part 1

Por BiancaEvans2

Athena Lockwood is the younger sister of Tyler Lockwood. She triggered her curse just before her freshman yea... Mais

Carnival
First Full-Moon in Mystic Falls
Jenna's BBQ
Volunteer Picnic
Mason's Disappearance
Lockwood Masquerade Party
Preparing Tyler for the Full-Moon
Tyler's First Full Moon
Day After
Caroline Kidnapped
Fight for the Moonstone
Daggering Elijah
Girls Night
60s Dance
Meeting Klaus
Ritual Moon
Werewolf Bite Cure
Elena's 18th B-Day
Telling Mum the Truth
Saving Caroline
Chili and Necklace
Tyler Becoming a Hybrid
Tyler Sired
Mikael and Homecoming
New Deal
Getting Tyler Help
Appalachian Mountains
20s Dance
Vampire Alaric
Deal with Klaus
Growing Pains
TVD Season 4 Episodes 2, 3, 4 & 5
TVD Season 4 episodes 6, 7, 8 & 9
After School Special
It was a Mistake
Final Chapter

The Returnees

1.6K 36 1
Por BiancaEvans2

Athena's POV

"I still can't believe he's dead" I say as Uncle Mason drives us back to our home town of Mystic Falls. You probably don't know me. I'm Tyler Lockwood's younger sister. My name is Athena Carol Lockwood and I'm a werewolf. I triggered my curse just before freshmen year. My parents and brother never knew. And neither did my uncle until he triggered his last year. By accidentally killing a mate of his.

Anyway I accidentally killed a friend of mine when I was driving illegally. We had gone to a party and got drunk. I was driving her home and crashed the car. My parents, mainly my dad did not want to deal with me and my problems anymore. So shipped me off to live with my uncle Mason.

Who was real chilled about rules, so he never worried about if I was out all night on a full moon. I'd found an abandon house with a secure basement to transform in. And would always return home early the next morning.

But when my uncle triggered his curse last year. We transformed together in the basement of his house. We even made friends with a wolf pack nearby and would sometimes turn with them on a nearby reserve. I loved running free, through the woods. Uncle Mason also has a girl friend, I've never meet. I only know her name is Kathy.

Anyway back to the story. We just got a call from mum a couple of days ago about my dad's death. He died in a fire along with about a dozen others. We're returning to Mystic Falls for his funeral and I'm moving back home. My brother and mum need me. Uncle Mason understands that and said he'd show me a safe place to turn.

"Me neither" Uncle Mason says. "You nervous?" he asks me.

"Not really, I wonder how my old friends are though. I've hardly spoken to them since Elena's parents died. I wonder if she's gotten back together with Matt or if she has a new boyfriend. Also if Bonnie and Caroline are finally dating a guy. I wonder if Jeremy is still drawing" I muse. Jeremy is my only friend, that's my age. The others are all at least a year older.

"I'm sure they'll all be there and you can all catch up" he tells me smiling.

"I hope so, I miss my girls" I tell him. He pulls up outside my family home and Tyler is there waiting. I get out and run to my brother hugging him tightly. "Tyler, I missed you so much" I say.

"I missed you to Athena" he says smiling as we pull away. "So the black sheep of the family return" he adds as Uncle Mason joins us.

"Tyler?" Uncle Mason says surprised.

"Of course it's him uncle, I wouldn't hug just anyone" I tell him smirking.

"What happened to you? In my mind you're twelve years old" Uncle Mason tells him.

"Then that's two years older than the last time you saw me, Uncle Mason" Tyler tells him. They then bro hug.

"Good to see you again" Uncle Mason tells him.

"It's good to be home" I say looking up at the mansion.

"It's good to see you both too. Come on inside" Tyler tells us and we enter the house.

"Why don't you two go catch up, I'm gonna go talk to you mum" Uncle Mason tells us. We nod our heads and he leaves us.

"I still have to greet people" Tyler tells me.

"It's fine, are my girls here?" I ask him.

"Funny you should ask" he says looking behind. I turn to see Elena and squeal. I hug her tightly.

"Elena, it's been forever. Thank you so much for coming" I tell her smiling. I pull away and she looks confused. "Don't tell me you're forgot me, it's only been three years" I say pouting.

"Of course I haven't forgotten you" she tells with a smile.

"Come on in" Tyler tells her and she enters the house. "Why don't you two catch up? I know how much you've missed her and the others Athena" he suggests.

"Brilliant idea, see you later bro" I say and drag Elena further into the house. "So catch me up, you and Matt still broken up?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'm dating a guy called Stefan now" she tells me.

"Wow, what about Caroline and Bonnie? Have they finally found a guy each?" I ask her.

"Funny you should ask, Caroline is dating Matt" she tells me and I look at her surprised.

"That's against the sister code" I tell her pouting.

"If they're happy, I'm happy" she tells me.

"Ok then, anyway you go enjoy the wake. I'm gonna go talk to my mum, talk later?" I ask. She nods her head and leaves. I find mum and go hug her. "I'm so sorry about dad" I tell her.

"I'm so glad you came Athena, I know you and your dad didn't part on good terms" she says.

"True, but he was still my dad" I tell her shrugging.

"Mason says you're moving back in" she says.

"Yes, I miss you and Tyler" I tell her.

"We miss you too and your room is as you left it" she tells me.

"Great, anyway I'm gonna see if I can find Bonnie and Caroline. I already spoke to Elena" I tell her.

"Honey, Caroline is in hospital" she tells me.

"What? Why?" I ask her shocked.

"She was in a car accident. Don't worry, she's going to make a full recovery" she assures me.

"I'll go to hospital after the wake to see her" I state. "Anyway I'm gonna go find Bonnie" I tell her. We hug and I go look for Bonnie. I find her alone watching Elena go outside with some guy. "Hey Bon Bon" I say smiling and she turns to me.

"Athena?" she asks shocked.

"Are you going to stand there or give me a hug?" I ask her. She hugs me, but pulls away quickly. "Everything ok? Who was that with Elena?" I ask her.

"Yeah everything is fine, that was Stefan" she tells me.

"Ah her boyfriend, she told me about him and about how Caroline is dating Matt" I tell her.

"You've seen her already?" she asks me.

"Of course, I invited her in with Tyler. Honestly she didn't recognize me" I tell her. "Anyway I'm gonna go see Caroline later, want to join?" I ask her.

"I saw her this morning, besides you two have been best friends since forever. I wouldn't want to intrude on that reunion" she tells me. "Actually I think you should go now, she must be so bored in hospital while we're all here" she states.

"You know what, that's an excellent idea" I tell her smiling. "Can you tell Elena, I said goodbye?" I ask and she nods her head. I message mum and Tyler before leaving. I run to the hospital and go to the front desk. "Caroline Forbes?" I ask. She tells me the room number and I go in to see Caroline watching TV. "Anything good on?" I ask her.

"Athena!" she screams and I walk over giving her a hug. "I didn't know you were back in town" she says smiling.

"I'm moving back" I tell her smiling.

"That's great, I was Miss Mystic Falls" she tells me.

"Wow, congrats" I say. "So a little birdie told me you're dating Matt Donnavan" I add smirking.

"I am" she says. "What about you? Any guy in your life?" she asks me.

"Nope, just one night stands" I tell her shrugging. Being a werewolf can be a drag, I'm horny all the time. But at least the guys I hook up with, know it'll never happen again.

"We have to set you up" she tells me.

"As long as they are hot and a great shag, I'll think about dating them" I tell her smiling. "Anyway catch me up" I tell her. So she does just that. "Damon sounds like a jerk" I state.

"He is" she agrees with a small laugh. "So are you going to enter next years Miss Mystic Falls?" she asks me.

"Don't know, mum will want me too" I tell her shrugging. ""Will you help me if I do?" I ask her.

"Of course" she tells me smiling.

"Anyway, it was great catching up. But I have to go or I'll be late for dinner" I tell her. "Hope your out in time for the carnival" I add.

"Same here" she says and I leave. I go home to see Uncle Mason with Tyler. No sign of mum.

"Hey, where's mum?" I ask them.

"She went out to do a few things" Uncle Mason answers.

"I didn't mean to freak her out. I don't know why I get like this" Tyler states.

"It's the curse of being a Lockwood" Uncle Mason tells him.

"So how did you both get the chill gene?" he asks us.

"We didn't" I tell him.

"We just learnt to manage it" Uncle Mason adds. That's a safe way of putting it.

"I don't want to be like this anymore" Tyler tells us.

"None of us do. That's why it's a curse, Tyler" I tell him. "Tell you what, lets order pizza and watch your favourite movie" I suggest. He agrees and Uncle Mason orders the pizza while I went to help Tyler set up the TV. 

A/N

Picture above of the cover and on the external link of Mason Lockwood.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

120K 2.4K 32
Maya Lockwood is the opposite of normal. She is friends with werewolves and vampires and deals with the ups and downs of their crazy lives on a daily...
271 68 17
You've all heard about Tyler Lockwood from the vampire diaries even the Salvatore's, the mikaelsons, Bennetts, Gilbert's and Kai parker so what if Ty...
42.4K 2.2K 34
After life in Mystic Falls becomes too dangerous for her younger siblings, Elena decides that it's best if they move to Washington to live with some...
5.9K 239 17
Athena is the only she-wolf in her pack that doesn't have a mate. But what happens when she goes to visit a pack in a different state and finds out s...