Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

By NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... More

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XIV

13.2K 310 71
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

"Chris must be giving up some good ass D, because I haven't see you in a minute!" Chyna said as I paid her a visit at her house.

I laughed. "No, I told you I cut the sex out of our relationship for while but that's why I'm here."

She cocked her head to the side, throwing her hands up in the air. "Don't tell me he cheated on you!"

"No, Chris is not stupid. It's been about a month since we last had sex and I waited long enough to see how he's been reacting to it, we spent the week together without Mijo and it's been like a dream. With all honesty I don't think I've been this happy, we're going away to Germany soon and were taking Mijo with us. It feels so good loving somebody and knowing somebody loves you back!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

She laughed. "Well I'm glad to see how happy you are! Took a minute for you to get there but I'm really happy. Honestly though besides Michael and I, I never have I seen two people so damn good for each other. I've only known you for a couple of years, Bri but I can tell that he keeps you level headed and you keep him out of trouble, you're like the new age Martin and Gina."

I smiled. "I can't think of anybody better for me so for that I was wondering if you could hook me up with pole dance lessons, I'm planning on a special night for him and I."

Chyna laughed bringing me upstairs to her bedroom where it was no surprise a striper pole in the middle of the floor. We got right down to the basics, I thought the tricks were going to be easy to learn and they were. It's just that I was just focused on having fun plus her ass hypnotized me so I wasn't really paying attention.

"You think you got it all now?"

I laughed. "No, I think I'm going to have to come back over the next couple of days. I want to get the dropping to a full spilt down pact, he's going to love that shit!"

"You really love him don't you?"

I smiled, "Come on don't do that to me! You know I can get stupid with my words when it comes to talking about him like that. But yeah I do, he gave me this tattoo on the back of my neck and when I told him what it meant for me it was little hard to do. And I'm not a shy girl, it's just something about him that sometimes makes me feel . . . silly."

"Ya'll need to just get married already, make this shit real."

"We got our whole lives to be locked down to each other, he already talking about I should quit my job. So he can see me more and take care of us. Marriage is about making sacrifices and were not even on that step yet and seems as though I see that he's made the most sacrifices, but he failed to mention how lonely I would feel when he gone traveling the world while I'm stuck at home taking care of the baby all day . That's something I'm not ready to do, I want to continue doing the things I love doing. I can't carter to a man all my damn life."

"Travel together, take the munchkin with you, problem solved! Look, Michael and I go everywhere together, sometimes we give each other our space and I have no choice to give him space when he does shows. Other than that I'm up his ass every where we go. Ain't no way in hell I'm going to lose my man to some jumpoff bitch trying to make a quick dollar."

"What about when Mijo starts school?"

"Bri, he's two his ass ain't going to school no time soon. You got a while for that, I'm not saying quit what you do but you should manage out something."

"It's all just his thought, but it's my decision . I'll worry about it later. If it becomes an issue. Right now, let's get back to this I want to be perfect."

Chris

"Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy, how old are you now 12?" I teased Janaé.

"Please, a 12 year old little ass girl wish she had this damn body!" She roamed her hands down the side of her body. "But thank you!" Janaé smiled brightly.

"You almost ready to go?"

"Wait, I can't decided which dress to wear for tonight. So imma give you a little fashion show and you decide which one I should wear, I'll be back!" Janaé scurried to her bedroom, while she was back there changing she carried a conversation. "Why didn't you invite your girl tonight?"

"She already had plans."

"I guess it's good that she didn't come anyway, she probably would've thought I was trying to press up on you.  You damn sure won't be sitting down tonight, you owe me a couple of birthday dances."

I made myself comfortable on the couch, "Who says?"

"The Birthday Bitch!" Janaé laughed walking into the hallway to show her dress. It was white and short, only problem was it was too damn short and too damn tight. It damn sure did her body justice but it was over the top.

"Damn . . . You look good as hell, but I ain't feeling it, next!"

She rolled her eyes with a smile heading back into her bedroom. "Did it make my ass look good though?"

I laughed. "I don't know, I wasn't looking."

"You liar!" She laughed.

"Keep playing around and you going to be late to your own damn party, people waiting on you right?"

"So what, let them wait! They're going to be jealous anyway when I walk up in there with my date, all eyes on me tonight, hands are accepted too!"

"Janaé I -."

"How does this one look?" She interrupted stepping out into the hallway.

Her breast were perked up but tucked away by the lace paten covering the top half of the dress, the rest of the dress was black silk and covered up the essentials just right it wasn't too short or too much. I ain't going to lie she looked fine as hell and if I wasn't in a relationship already I take her room in the back and tear that ass up.

"You look beautiful, you ready to go now?" I questioned.

"You really mean that? You not just saying that because you're ready to go are you?"

I chuckled. "Nah I'm serious, you look beautiful you really do."

She smiled. "Alright then, I'm ready escort me please!"

She held her arm out for me to wrap mine around hers, I walked her to the car opening the door on her side like a gentlemen. As soon as she got in the car she started touching the radio as if she owned the damn car, blasting and I mean blasting 2 Chainz. I know it's your birthday and you hyped but damn. We rode out to The Villa were we met up with a whole bunch of other people, no surprise Jasmine was there but I didn't pay any attention to her. While I danced with Janaé and everybody else I could feel her eyes on the back of my neck the entire time, I didn't give a fuck though. I didn't let it ruin the fun. I'm not worrying about everybody else's opinions. Only problem was I was throwing back drinks like it was nothing, I didn't know how much trouble it would get me into later.

"Chris, you shouldn't be drinking that much let's not forget you have to drive home." Janaé smiled caressing my face.

"Girl I'm good, you don't have to worry about me. Now come here so I can give that ass some attention!" I said pulling her infront of me as we danced to the music, ironically Everyday Is Your Birthday played as she twerked on me. I grabbed the bottle of Vodka of the near by table then grabbed Janaé by the hair lowering her head down as I poured the bottle of Vodka into her mouth, once her mouth became filled I watched her swallow every ounce of it.

She smiled putting her arms around my neck, then letting go with a laugh. I was getting dizzy afterwards and needed to sit down, I headed to the bathroom to splash water on my face . When I tried to focus on my watch it read 2:59 AM. It was time for me get my ass home, I was completely too fucked up to drive. This wasn't like any other time, I was really fucked up. Janaé didn't live too far from the club though so I drove real damn slow to get to her house.

"Damn I ain't had that much damn fun in a minute! Thank you, thank you so much for tonight I appreciate it. But you don't look so good, have a seat baby relax yourself." Janaé suggested plopping me down on the couch.

I was fading in and out, head was bobbing back and forth. I traveled back and forth from laughing, to rumbling on about something, to dowsing off to sleep. Janaé was talking to me but I didn't know what the fuck she was saying.

"Your words mean a lot to me Chris, not a lot of guys have given me what you have."

"Oh word?" I didn't even know what I was responding to.

"You've given me so much, I owe you one thank you."

It started off as just a kiss on the cheek that I smiled to as my head dipped back on to the couch cushion. That wasn't enough for her. Janaé leaned closer to me holding my head up to hers giving me a peck on the lips, but that wasn't enough for her either. She damn near sucked my lips off, I quickly pulled back.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

Forgetting my train of thought of why I did that ,I answered hoping was saying the right thing "I need to go."

She smiled kissing me again at the same time I felt her undoing my pants, my eyes were closing as I tried to get up but it felt like my sneakers were full of cement. I was falling asleep as she was reaching in my pants but my eyes immediately widen as I felt her lips connect to my dick.

"Stop!" I slurred but she didn't listen "St - stop!" I stuttered once again, because the shit was actually feeling good. "Get the fuck off of me!" I shouted pushing her head off of my lap, she fell over to the floor.

I tucked my shit in and walked out the door, I was practically falling to the ground once I got outside. But it was either I stay here and really fuck myself up or I drive over to Keeis and feel the slightest bit good that I stopped it before it got any further. I maybe too fucked up to drive, but I rather risk my life on the road than to have Brielle kill me for what just happen and can could happen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.4K 58
They say doctors should maintain a professional relationship with their clients . That policy is triple enforced, when said doctor is married. As t...
3.3K 218 8
⠀ ⠀ the thrill of 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 overcomes the fear of 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
881K 26.9K 27
273K 10K 77
What is love with lies?