Yours, Forever

By insouciancy

"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I... More

Welcome to Yours, Forever
Character Aesthetics
p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
e p i l o g u e
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #4.5
bonus #5
bonus #6
bonus #7
bonus #8
bonus #9
bonus #9.5
bonus #10
bonus #10.5
Spin-off Announcement

Final Author's Note + New Story Announcement

126K 2.8K 299
By insouciancy

Hello my beautiful readers, how are you guys doing? I hope everyone is safe and sound, especially during this time.

Yours, Forever is now completed and although I will miss Aurora and Xavier, I really am excited to continue my journey with writing.

I want to thank you all personally for reading my story and coming along with me on this journey. I honestly, didn't know if I could actually finish a story and here I am. And it's honestly all thanks to you guys.

The past couple of months have been crazy and I know it wasn't just me who was feeling the impact of Covid. I'm sure we're all going through things in life and I really just wanted to put smiles on your faces through my writing. And if I was able to put a smile on your lovely faces, then I've accomplished my goal.

Humor has always been a big part of my life and I think it really comes out when I'm writing. Whenever I read your comments, they certainly bright up my day knowing my writing has made you laugh.

I am also aware that his book has a few plot holes, and I will be going back to edit this story when I have the time. And in all honesty, no writer or book is perfect.

Regardless of that, this story was the first story that I've ever attempted to write and to have so many supporters means the absolute world for me. You all have been very kind and supporting, so I truly appreciate you all.

So, once again, thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting.

Now, you may be wondering, what's next for Xavier and Aurora? Well, don't you all worry— this is not the end.

First of all, I know a lot of you have been asking for side stories for some of the other characters, and as of right now, I still need to brainstorm ideas. I will definitely revisit this idea, and who knows, maybe in the future I will write a story on some of the other characters. Let me know who you guys want a story on and I will do my best to try to make it happen!

And secondly, to continue with Xavier and Aurora's journey as a now married couple, I will be marking the story as complete, but I will continue updating the story with a couple bonus chapters every now and then.

So, make sure to stay tuned for spontaneous updates on our favorite couple!

But really, what's next for me as a writer? I am happy to announce that I have a new story up. I have posted the description already, so please head over to my profile to check it out!

Although I do have have to warn you that my updating schedule will be a bit hectic and slow since my classes are really kicking my ass right now. Please be patient and I hope you enjoy my new story— and like this story, I hope to make you smile with the humor that I intend on keeping.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you...

Chasing Alana

Even as children, everyone around them knew they would end up together. But of course, life doesn't always go as planned.

Alana never thought she would ever go back to the place that held so many bad memories. She wanted to keep running, because that was what made her feel safe. But it was hard when she still had feelings for him.

Asher never thought he would ever see her again. He knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but he wasn't going to let her run from him ever again. He wasn't going to give up the chase until she was his.

Join Alana and Asher as they learn to love and forgive, seal up past wounds and reconciling their friendship.

Head over to my profile to check it out! And once again, thank you my loves and I hope to see you all soon <3

❤︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎

Covers made by my lovely readers: Thank you so much for these beautiful covers. Make sure to check out their profiles-- they're all super talented <3

@gargi__004

@shittytin

@yoursauthorlyrae

Altragacia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.4K 46
❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be mine, till eternity❞ . . . ''She was Hi...
218K 7.7K 31
MASON XAVIER KNIGHT Smart, hansome and rich playboy, girls beg for his attention... AMY KENSWORT Reserved girl, works in a cafe and has a very dark p...
644K 18.7K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
1.2M 39K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...