Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

Od Piccologirl1994

Hi guys. This is season two of the oneshot book. Please look at the new rules inside the book and hopefully e... Více

Goku X Female Reader Lemon
SSGSS Gogeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader
Moro X Female Reader X Merus
Jealous Frost X Kaizen Lemon
Broly (non canon) X Noom (OC) Lemon
Vegeta X Female Saiyan Reader
Adult Future Trunks (with malicious intention) X Teen Female Reader Lemon
Monna X Cabba
Monna X U7 Male Saiyan Reader
Gogeta (canon) X Chubby Insecure Female Saiyan Reader
Lustful Goku Black X Female Saiyan Reader Rape Lemon
Jealous Vegito X Shy Chubby Female Half-Saiyan Reader X Kid Goku Black
Mira X Milky (OC) Lemon
Calliona OC X Cabba Lemon
Genderswap Piccolo X Male Saiyan Reader Lemon
Possessive Goku Black X Chubby Insecure Female Saiyan Reader
SSGSS Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader
DBS Future Trunks X Trapped Goku's Daughter Reader
Trunks X Emiko OC Lemon
Majin Vegeta X Kidnapped Daughter Reader
(Pregnant) Calliona X Cabba
Vegeta X Female Reader
Vampire Vegito X Chubby Female Half Saiyan Reader (little Lemon)
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 2
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 3
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 4
Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 5
Trunks X Plus Size Mai X Goten Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Neko Reader Lemon
Xeno Vegeta X Kidnapped Xeno Female Reader
Vegito X Kidnapped Female Reader
Teen Goku X Teen Female Reader
Android 17 X Moon OC Part 2
Black Vegito X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader X Son Gogeta
Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 1
Goku Black X Male Reader
Android 17 X Male Reader
Hit X U6 Male Saiyan Reader
Kale X Caulifla Lemon

Ginger OC X Frost Chapter 2

188 1 0
Od Piccologirl1994

Last chapter. There is no recap this time; however, there will be some different endings to make it interesting. Enjoy this last chapter.

Ginger and Frost hold hands as they explore each shop without being recognized by the police. Ginger felt her life is complete after meeting Frost; she truly loves him and he honestly loves her as much as being the space pirate of universe 6. They wanted to spend their time together as they explored the town.

Ginger did not feel ashamed how her brother and parents will react if she's in love with an Ice-Jin; she needs him, trying to leave everyone behind to save their new relationship. Frost is happy to be with Ginger, he always admired her sweet smile. He hated to cheat on her and decided to leave his past behind to gain a new life with her. But one thing in his mind is she was supposed to kill him and yet she didn't because he distracted her with affections.

As two hours went by, they finished their lunch and Frost decided to bring her to a special place further in the forest. It took them fifteen minutes to leave the town, but it was worth it as they can walk through the dense dark forest. Since no one's there, they remove their hoods and look around. "So quiet", she said in awe, "So perfect." Frost nods, "Just you wait till we get to the meadow", he said as they resumed walking. For not long, they spotted a large meadow coming up.

Ginger gasps in awe as she witnesses the most beautiful meadow she has ever seen. There are wildflowers everywhere. As they walked more, they entered in the middle of the meadow. Every flower is colorful: yellow to red, from green to blue, and purple to exotic flowers like the zebra lilies. Frost picked up a wild red rose and held it to her; Ginger smiled and took it, "So lovely Frost, how do you know about this?", she asked.

"I have my ways", Frost said and held her hand, "There's one more you should see." They resume walking straight as they are closer to the edge of the meadow. After a minute, they finally arrived: Ginger smiled wider in awe as she saw a huge sakura tree. It has all those lovely flowers, some of the petals fall down. One flower managed to fall down and landed on top of her head.

She giggled, picked it up and sniffed it. Frost smiled as he watched her inhale the scent. "Frost, you're amazing~", she coos at him, and makes him back up against the tree. Frost smirked at her, "Ginger~", he coos. "Frost~", Ginger cooed back. Then, they make out. Their hands are all over each others' bodies, caressing them. Frost groaned as he could feel her breasts pressed against his body, almost feeling his erection rising again.

After two minutes, they break the kiss and sighed. Ginger felt like she's in heaven as she can feel her future with him will be full of everlasting happiness. Her gaze turned to Frost, watching his walking further near the wildflowers. Ginger turned and looked at him, "Frost?", she calls out confused. Frost stood there, admiring the meadow. 

He sighed, "Ginger, this looks like the best place for us. It'll be the only remaining time together before you kill me. Isn't it lovely?", he asked. Ginger gasps and expresses her worried look, "No Frost, I won't kill you! I promise we'll escape together and live on an isolated planet!"

Frost turned to her, smiling, "Ginger, you know Hit's going to find out and come here to kill me", he said. Ginger cried and rushed up to him, "No Frost! I won't let it happen!", and hugged him. She buried her face onto his chest, "Please Frost, believe me! I'll help you to escape and we can get married, raise a family, and no one's going to stop us!", she exclaimed. 

Frost petted her head, "There, there my Ginger", lifting her face, looking at him with her watered eyes, "There's no hope of escaping this. I must accept my fate as I do show no remorse of killing those people, selling their planets, or any remorse for loving you my lovely Ginger." Ginger hiccuped as she leaned in and kissed his lips.

Suddenly, Frost gagged as a figure landed a big kick behind his back. "Frost!", Ginger yelled and watched him fall onto the ground. Frost gagged as he gasped for air, trying to stand up, but a person's foot stomped on his tail. Hit stood there as he had Frost in his grasp. He lifts the Ice-Jin up by the neck, making Frost gagged. 

"Hit!", she roared at him and transformed into a super saiyan, "Unhand my lover now!!" She charges at the man, but he used his time skip and landed a loud and powerful slap on her left cheek.

She grunted as she fell onto the ground, next to the flowers. She winced in pain and looked up, and saw Hit about to kill Frost. "Please Hit! Let him go!", she pleaded. Hit look at her with his serious red eyes, "I told you Ginger, this is a one man's job. Emotions like yours are not tolerated and we must kill him." 

Ginger stood up and rushed over to Hit, pounding onto his body, "No! Please let Frost live! I love him! Why can't you bastards leave us alone!!?", she cried hard, weakly hitting him. Her mentor looks at her in awe, he does regret making her his student.

"G..Ginger", she heard Frost call her name. She gasps in shock and looks at him. "I...wanted to say thank you for loving me. But there's no need to escape this. It's my fate to be killed to bring peace to everyone I hurt", he said calmly. More tears falling down her face. Frost's hand reached over and cupped her cheek; he smiled softly, "I love you Ginger. No one can replace you. I hope you'll be happy without me", he said. Ginger cried loudly, emotionally depressed and fell onto her knees.

Hit groaned in frustration, and glared at Frost, "Why Frost? Why did you torture her with these affections? Why? Do you know how this will hurt her heart?", he demanded. Frost gave him a sad smile, " I do not regret falling for her. She really completes my happiness and I want to bring her happiness by killing me." Hit looked dumbfounded, really impressed how Frost changed. 

Hit smirked, "Then, I shall end your life", but his arm is held by Ginger's hand. "No Hit, let me kill him", she said, now over her tears. Hit look at her with depressed eyes yet he can tell that she's ready. Hit lift Frost down, Frost's now on his knees.

"Do it right Ginger", Hit said and walked over to the tree. Ginger nodded and walked closer to Frost. Frost sat up and stared at Ginger, smiling. Ginger sighed, raised her hand as a ki blade appeared. "Frost", she mutters, "I love you." Frost smiled, the reflection of the blade in his eyes. He closed his eyes and smiled, "I love you forever...my Ginger~" She swiftly charges the ki blade....

Ending 1

Frost waited for his death. But he opened his eyes in shock. Ginger purposely missed, allowing her to whisper, "Frost, leave right now. I'll find you someday and we'll be together forever. Now go." Frost started flying off to the cargo bay. Hit gasp in shock and growled. He was about to fly off but he was stuck. He glared at Ginger who used her time skip to give Frost some time.

She was able to endure and enhance the timing of the technique, she finally stopped her time skip after twelve hours. Hit growled as he tried to find Frost's energy. "It's too late Hit", Ginger said, "He already hides his ki and now elsewhere where you'll never find him." Hit closed his eyes, felt betrayed. 

He walks past her and stops. "You're a failure Ginger. This will be on you", he warned. But he turned to his side as Ginger tossed something next to him. It was Frost's tail that she cut off. "Then use this as a cover up. People will never know and I'll make sure you get paid for this", Ginger said, "But now, my mission is finally over." 

Hit turned to her, "Where are you going?", he asked. She smiled at him, "Thank you for your three years of training, my mentor. But now I'm ready to go solo. And be with Frost for good. Goodbye Hit", she said. Hit smirked, "Better not find you", he said. She smiled, used her time skip, and vanished.

Hit looks beyond the meadow as he picks the tail off the ground. Days later, the leader of the Galactic Police Enforcers officially claimed Frost's death. Using only the tail as evidence, everyone rejoiced. Once the news broke out, Hit was paid fairly. He does feel bad for his former student, she deserves to get paid. Cabba did ask him where she is now, Hit only told him, "We will never know. But rest assure Cabba that wherever she is, she's with her own happiness."

Meanwhile, on an isolated planet, no one ever dared live there. So Ginger and Frost met up and reunited. They hugged each other into an embrace and kissed. They moan, feel happy once more. Ginger broke the kiss and smiled, "Oh Frost, I missed you~", she said. Frost smiled back, "I can't believe you did that Ginger, why?", he asked. Ginger leaned her head onto his chest, "I cannot bear to be apart from you my love. Now we can finally be together here." Frost smiled, "Then let us start our life together", he said and placed his hand onto her stomach.

They managed to build a big hut, enough for their new family. Frost made sure to create an alabai of being a banker while in real life, he stole treasures and materials for his family. Once they complete their home, they are relaxed and enjoy their new chapter.

Nine months later, Ginger and Frost welcomed their twin children to the family. The first twin is a girl and the second twin is a boy. Both looked like Ginger with short spiky black hair, red eyes with black pupils, and Frost's tail and ears. Frost is happy to hold his children, cradling them as Ginger prepares them lunch. Frost walks towards her and they kiss. They will look forward to their future together as well as being there for their children as they can imagine raising the perfect family together.

Ending 2 (prepare for the feels)

Frost gagged; he gagged and coughed out blood. He felt his life fading as he watched her stand there emotionless. He gave her a last smile, "Gin..ger", and with his last breath, he fell onto the ground, now dead. Ginger watched his body fall onto the ground, not expressing any emotions for her sake. 

Hit is impressed and smiles, walking to her side, "You did the right thing Ginger, I'm proud of you. You are now a professional assassin", and helped her carry the body. Ginger nodded, not looking at him and both headed back to the Galactic Police Enforcer HQ.

Days later, the leader of the Galactic Police Enforcers officially claimed Frost's death. Using Frost's body including his head as evidence, everyone rejoiced. Once the news broke out, Hit and Ginger split up and was paid fairly. Hit glad that he doesn't have to worry about Frost ever again.

But when they got back to their camp, Hit noticed her packing up her belongings. Hit stared at her in awe, "Don't tell me you quit?", he asked. "No Hit, I'm not quitting", she said while her back is turned, "But I will no longer be your student anymore. In fact, I'll go solo for now on."

Hit knew she had to move on; watching her walking past him. She stops and turns to him, "In case Cabba's wondering where I am, tell him that I won't be seeing him or anyone for a long time. Don't bother find me. I will resume being the assassin that I want to be. Take care Hit" With that said, she used her time skip, then vanished. Hit sighed, "Take care Ginger", and resume his daily life on his own missions.

Five years later, Ginger and two small figures in hoods just arrived at the town where Frost was buried at the big infamous cemetery. Using her time skip, they left silently and passed by many people including the gravekeeper. 

Once they arrived at the cemetery, they walked by many tombstones. Some are fresh and new, others are ancient and have cobwebs on them. "Are we there yet mommy?", a child's voice mutters. "Almost there", Ginger said, "There it is." Once they reached the end of the site, they found Frost's grave.

It reads, Rest In Peace Frost, and nothing else. Ginger holds a bouquet of wildflowers from another town and rests them onto his grave. Ginger pulls her hood back, "Ok kids, you may pull your hoods away", she said. Once she said it, they pulled back their hoods, revealed as her two children. Twins: a girl and a boy. They looked like Ginger more as they each have red eyes with black pupils, and Frost's tail and ears.

For five years, Ginger purchased an isolated planet, made only for her and her kids. It was hard for Ginger to be a single mom, but she made it through as the strong Saiyan like her race. Ginger held her hands in a prayer, "Alright kids, let's pray to your father", she said. Each kid kneel and prayed, praying for their father's spirit to be at peace. 

Once it's over in five minutes, they stood up and hugged his tombstone. Her daughter cried, "We miss you daddy", and cried to her mother. "Take care", her son said and walked over to Ginger, crying their tears up.

Ginger picks them up and kisses their foreheads, "There there my children. There's no need to cry. He's at a better place now", she said. Both stop crying and look at her, "Really", her daughter said. Ginger nods, smiled as she stared at the sky. 

It was twilight right now, once the normal late afternoon turned into the pink and orange colors of the evening. Both of her kids stared at the sky, as they imagined their father already in peace.

They will always remember they have a father who loved their mother, loved them, and died for their safety. They hoped to make their parents proud as they will always work hard and become who they want to be in their own paths. Ginger will always love Frost even in death, and she will never replace him; she loved him so much, she wishes one day death will bring her to him and they'll be together while resting together in heaven.

Alternative Ending 2

(sorry for coping back the same thing, but it's different)

Five years later, Ginger and two small figures in hoods just arrived at the town where Frost was buried at the big infamous cemetery. Using her time skip, they left silently and passed by many people including the gravekeeper. 

Once they arrived at the cemetery, they walked by many tombstones. Some are fresh and new, others are ancient and have cobwebs on them. "Are we there yet mommy?", a child's voice mutters. "Almost there", Ginger said, "There it is." Once they reached the end of the site, they found Frost's grave.

It reads, Rest In Peace Frost, and nothing else. Ginger holds a bouquet of wildflowers from another town and rests them onto his grave. Ginger pulls her hood back, "Ok kids, you may pull your hoods away", she said. Once she said it, they pulled back their hoods, revealed as her two children. Twins: a girl and a boy. They looked like Ginger more as they each have red eyes with black pupils, and Frost's tail and ears.

For five years, Ginger purchased an isolated planet, made only for her and her kids. It was hard for Ginger to be a single mom, but she made it through as the strong Saiyan like her race. Ginger held her hands in a prayer, "Alright kids, let's pray to your father", she said. Each kid kneel and prayed, praying for their father's spirit to be at peace. 

Once it's over in five minutes, they stood up and hugged his tombstone. Her daughter cried, "We miss you daddy", and cried to her mother. "Take care", her son said and walked over to Ginger, crying their tears up.

Ginger picks them up and kisses their foreheads, "There there my children. There's no need to cry. He's at a better place now", she said. Both stop crying and look at her, "Really", her daughter said. Ginger nods, smiled as she stared at the sky. 

It was twilight right now, once the normal late afternoon turned into the pink and orange colors of the evening. Both of her kids stared at the sky, as they imagined their father already in peace.

Ginger's eyes spotted a drone; since they have no idea that she was pregnant with Frost's children, they're safe. Once the drone spots nothing suspicious, it leaves for the city. Ginger smirked, "You two did very well. Daddy's going to be so proud when he gets here!", she said excited. Her twins smiled and jumped onto the ground with their feet.

What Hit and everyone else don't know is Ginger's secret. After a month of Frost's death, she traveled to many planets until she encountered the Namekians. They told her about their wish orbs and anyone can grant any three wishes. 

Ginger smiled, knew what that meant and used her three wishes: her first wish revived Frost from the dead, her second wish is to transport him to an isolated planet where no one can find him. And her third wish is to erase everyone's memories of Frost and his identity except her and her kids.

They all came true: back in the city, the police received a mysterious case of a missing dead body. But once they arrive, they all have no memory of Frost or what he looks like. Frost was revived earlier and he was immediately transported to a different isolated planet to hide. Frost is shocked how this all happened, until he smirked, "My Ginger~", and stared at the sunset, "Wait for me."

After four years, Frost managed to steal treasure, materials and food, hiding from every planet. But he does find out where Ginger and their kids are. But he must lay low for now until he manages to steal everything to get what his family needs. Ginger did continue her assassin jobs while her kids are safe. But she does train them early for their protection.

Right on cue, Frost is flying over the cemetery. His red eyes finally spot them down there. "Daddy!", both his kids exclaimed as he landed. They rushed towards him and he picked them up. "We miss you daddy!", their daughter said and hugged his face. "Me too!", their son said and hugged the other side of Frost's face. Frost hums and kisses their foreheads, "I miss you my children!", and turn to Ginger, "I miss you my Ginger~"

Ginger smiled, "I miss you so much Frost!", and ran up to him. Frost and Ginger kiss as they hug. Their kids cheered as their family was reunited. Frost breaks the kiss, "I miss those lips of yours Ginger~", he commented. Ginger smiled, "Me too. Let's go home and celebrate", she said. She hugged his arm as she carried her son in her other arm. 

"Sure, let's go guys", Frost said and Ginger used her time skip throughout town until they safely hid in the cargo ship. Ginger leans to his ear, "Welcome back~", she whispers. Frost smiled and kissed her lips, "Glad to be back~"

Once they arrived home after four hours, they all celebrated his revival and resumed their lives as a family. Ginger and Frost are glad to be together. As lovers, they look forward to their new lives as a couple, parents, and look forward to staying together from now to the afterlife. Forever.

The End

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

251K 2.3K 51
This is a update version of the main cover of the oneshot fanfics. I will add my earlier fanfics into this one and hopefully get it right this time...
52.7K 1K 28
HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need you readers to give advice to improve t...
11K 102 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
13.7K 186 20
My first fanfic book. Enjoy it's getting edited!!