Oren Vegeta X Goku's Twin Saiyan Sister Chapter 5

Hi guys, welcome to the last chapter. Like I said, I know it's inaccurate from the anime/manga. But since she's in this story, I have to alternative it to work. Enjoy this final chapter.

Recap: Goku and his team are injured from the fight. But thanks to Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta, Piccolo, and Android 17, they were able to join together and recreate a new plan.

Meanwhile, (Y/n)-Chan eventually learns his origins. She is surprised he's a young teen and cannot stop loving him. Oren fulfilled his promise and took her outside the hideout. But he was angry how she confessed she needed to leave for her friends. He may find it heartbreaking: having her as well as joining the Core Area Warriors to destroy the mortals and Grand Zenos.

But he loves her still, almost about to sacrifice his role for her. But Kamin came and interrupted them. (Y/n)-Chan begged him to change his mind, but there's no time as she and the other two Xeno warriors escaped. She was very heartbroken and so does Oren. But Oren is given his chance to redeem himself, finally going to fight against Goku and his team with his power.

Meanwhile, everyone's getting ready for the final fight. (Y/n)-Chan reunites with her brother but with a grieving heart. Goku understood the situation and relief for her safety. However, Hearts, Zamasu, Kamin and Oren Vegeta finally came. (Y/n)-Chan is in ultimate confusion, how will she save her universe and the multiverse? Will she finally get Vegeta back? And how will Oren choose: her and his role?

Let's find out as we head into the ultimate final chapter of this fanfic.

Chapter 5

It has already begun; Goku and the Dragon team against Hearts and the Core Area Warriors. They clashed into a huge intensive fight off. Goku is fighting alone against Hearts, Future Trunks against Zamasu, Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta are fighting against Kamin and Oren Vegeta. 

(Y/n)-Chan can only plan out her thoughts as she watched Oren Vegeta landing many ki blasts at Xeno Vegeta. Xeno Vegeta dodged his attacks but left small cuts on his face and already made thorns on his outfit. Oren smirked, "Let me see", and gathered a huge amount of ki. 

Both Time Patrollers are shocked as they instantly teleported as Oren aim at him and yells, "Big Bang Attack!", and exploded on the ground. Oren smiled excitedly, "Unbelievable! I know he's second to Goku but he's really powerful!", he said.

Kamin smiled at her brother and punched Future Trunks' face, "Awesome Oren!", she commented. He chuckled, "Let me see if I can go further", and start throwing his big bang attacks on them. (Y/n)-Chan knows it's going to be hard, but she must save everyone and get Vegeta. At her final breath, she flies into the battle area. 

Avoiding the warriors and foes, she managed to sneak her way to Oren Vegeta and the Time Patrollers. Xeno Vegeta saw her and gave her a surprised look, "(Y/n)-Chan, leave!", but one of Oren's attacks hit him and Xeno Vegeta fell onto the ground, winced in pain.

Oren smirked and aimed his Final Flash at him. "Say your prayers!", and about to throw it at him. "Oren! Stop!", she yells out to him and stands in front of Xeno Vegeta. Oren stopped, his ki diminished. "What?", he said confused and descended onto the ground, stood before her. He gave her a stern look at her, "Stay out of my way (Y/n)-Chan", he warned her, "I need to finally claim my victory as the strongest being of the multiverse!" 

But she walked up to him and slapped his cheek. He looked stunned, placed his hand on his cheek, blushing. She felt her tears falling down and glared at him, "No Oren, I will not let you destroy this multiverse. Please listen to me, let Vegeta go. We need him to fuse with my brother and take down Hearts."

He listened, now his consciousness is making him confused. He was having so much fun beating his opponents with his new power that he forgot about their love. He spent so much short time with her: love her kind and caring personality, her beautiful face and her blue eyes. He was able to learn about her and returned his and Vegeta's feelings to her.