Adult Future Trunks (with malicious intention) X Teen Female Reader Lemon

Requested by 8371108p. By the title, it's basically when Trunks wanted to love her so much that he would become scary and the reader would give in. That's only for those who don't know the word. Please enjoy.

In the timeline of the once desecrated cities are now becoming alive and rebuilt again. Six years ago, the son of Bulma and Vegeta, Future Trunks took down Androids 17 & 18. He couldn't take the credit for taking them down. Because of his mother's invention of the time machine, he was able to save Goku from a heart disease, stop foes including Perfect Cell, and is strong enough to take down the androids and this Cell in his timeline.

Future Trunks thought it's finally over; however more foes appear such as Babidi and Dabura. He managed to defeat them, but lost the life of Supreme Kai Shin and Kibito to stop the villains from awakening Majin Buu and destroyed the egg. Once that was done, another threat appeared: Goku Black. Because of this monster, he killed many lives including his mother, he was outraged. He knew traveling back to his father's timeline is going to alternate the past, but he's desperate to get help. He and Future Mai were able to retrieve the copy of his mother's time machine, they left and arrived in the past.

After many days of training, fighting against the so called Zamasu and his counterpart, they finally defeat him using the button that Goku pressed, allowing the Future Grand Zeno to erase the universe of the future timeline. Once the ordeal is over, Whis advised them to never time travel once he's in the similar future timeline before Goku Black came. The angel told him time travel will affect the timeline. Future Trunks understood and both he and Future Mai traveled to the new future timeline. Once they got there, he defeated Goku Black and Zamasu easily. And peace is back to normal.

After a few years later, he was living with his counterpart's timeline; at least he understood the situation and shared his home and mother. Both Futures and Future Future people are living in peace, Now he's an adult Future Trunks. He noted that his counterpart is dating Mai's counterpart. However, he does not have that feeling for Future Mai. Future Mai felt sad at first, but she moved on. There's a reason why he rejected her: it's because he has fallen for a woman.

Adult Future Trunks went for a stroll through the peaceful city. Once he arrives at a park, his blue eyes spot his special love interest: (Y/n)-San. Yes, he has fallen in love with an older woman. He realized she's dating this dude who is always asking for money. Trunks thought he wanted to strangle his neck for being an ungrateful greedy bastard. But refrain himself from being seen. 

He wanted to go confess to her, but knew she would reject him because he's younger than she is. For a few months, he always spots her spending her day alone or with her boyfriend. Every night, he always thinks of her and her lovely body, and her face he would masturbate until he shot his load, making a mess.

One day, everything changed. He bought some flowers, and heard her boyfriend dumped her for a richer lady. He thought this would cheer her up. But once he arrived at her door, he noticed it was opened. He felt something's very wrong. Once he entered, he gasped in horror as he saw her dead, murdered with a knife in her chest. He let out a roar of anger and anguish. He called the cops, reported who could be the culprit and arrested her ex-boyfriend. The court tested him as the one who murdered (Y/n)-San and sent him to jail for ten years.

Her friends and families planned a funeral for her. Each one placed a flower on her casket before they buried her. Once almost everyone left, Adult Future Trunks is the last one to drop a red rose on her casket. He stared at the ground, silent as he reads her gravestone, "Rest in Peace (F/n) (M/n) (L/n)." It was a horrible heartbreak to no longer see her again. His mind remembered her as a teenage girl back when he was only three years old. He always loves to cuddle with her and kiss her hand. He loves seeing her giggle with a bright smile on her face.