DARK SECRETS

By TMSaunders

Imagine the worst scenario bringing your fear to life when your car breaks down in the early hours of the mor... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER TEN

382 27 3
By TMSaunders

O L I V I A     P O V

My mind is not my own, nor is my life at the moment. My eyes glance around the room with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Could see no one. Sit up more, pulling the fleece around my naked body. Tonight is when the blood moon is at its fullest. Scared shitless to what is going to unfold. My worst fears are coming to light. 

They will surely feed on me after they are done with me. Standing with the fleece wrapped tightly around me strolled to the back door to see if the guy is there. Peer out the window of the door to see no one. 

Open the door to step out into the cold could see footprints in the fresh snow leading into the dense trees. Sit on the step to the decking breathing in the cool fresh air. Shake my head with thoughts of the guy and me making love in the cold night air.

Why the hell did my car break down? So many coincidences, too many to explain what really is happening to me. Do I even make sense with the way my mind is outta control? There are too many dark secrets, and not to forget to mention this all seems too far-fetched. I have lost my mind with what is reality. 

This is a dream, just a nightmare that is playing out like a movie. Pull the fleece tighter. Could see my warm breath as I exhaled. Yes, it is cold, so cold I am shivering. "You really should stay indoors in the warm." The guy says stepping outta the doorway behind also making me flinch. 

My heart is now pumping fast from the fright of him coming from behind me. My god, he could have given me a heart attack. "He is watching you." His voice is calm, his eyes stare deep into the tree line. Well, I am not sitting here if that creature is watching me.

Stand to turn to face him he scoops me up carries me to the sofa to lay me down. He walks back to the door closing it. He strolls back to me takes his shorts off stands naked in front of me. His eyes shine with a mirrored image of me. He is showing me what he sees. His hand reaches for mine taking my naked body pulling me tight to him. The coldness I felt subsides and all I feel is the warmth from this guy. 

His lips descend to mine we kiss he turns me bends me over the sofa smoothing his hands over my bare warm skin. My eyes close when feeling a sensation between my legs. feeling the warmth from his lips touching my back and my shoulders. "We must make love tonight." His soft voice filled with sorrow. "I will treat like a goddess." My entire body melted into him. 

I turn to place my arms around his neck. The feel of his skin grinding against mine while we kissed not coming up for air, not unlocking for anyone. He truly had me right where he wanted me. "We should get ready. It will be getting dark soon." He leaves me on the verge with my body tingling. Is this his way of getting me to loosen before he takes me in the night air?

Followed him to a room where he prepares me and prepares himself. We have robes on, but they are old almost like hessian feeling. He gently places my hair over my shoulders takes my hand wanting me to follow him. The darkness is upon us we move towards the back door where I could see twelve people stood in a circle chanting gazing at the blood moon. 

We descend the steps walk towards the middle where six small fires burn filling the inner circle with warmth. He leads me to the centre where a thick fur is laid plus a cover. The chanting gets louder we could hear howling coming from the trees. "He is here." He takes his robe off plus mine lays me down.

He kneels between my legs covering us with a thick fur. His lips touch mine he chants something that I could not understand. He penetrates me sending my nerve endings into a frenzy. Electrified is what our bodies are. Grinding against my skin causing me to melt. The wetness between my legs is the pleasure from him being deep inside me. 

He takes my hands placing them above my head kissing me the entire time. Could feel his muscles tense against me when he thrusts. My moans become howls filled with passion, lust and heat that is building between us. The howling from the trees is getting closer. The chanting is getting louder. 

My head is dizzy, staring up at him he is going around and around like we are on a turntable. He wraps his arms tight around me. I could hear growling, snarling from the circle. "He is here." His whispered voice telling me we need to carry on even if he breaks the circle, we have to finish what we started.

He flips me over kissing up my back devouring me neck he penetrates me swiftly but smoothly. A jolt enters my core turning me on like a tap. My moans are sexual, coming from deep within me. This is a sensation I had never felt before, this is different from all the other times he had made love to me. His huge hands on my tits squeezing his hips move gracefully. 

He flips me again that is when fear sets into my entire soul from seeing the creature for the first time. The creature is trying to break the circle. The people stood around the outer side of us change form into wolves. My eyes gaze back at the guy he pounds me thrusting. We kiss the moon is directly above us he tilts his head back lets out a long howl while he filled me with his warm cum. 

The creature goes berserk lashing at the wolves that are stood around us. The guy stands and that is when his true form takes shape. A beautiful white wolf a large creature too. He is larger than any of the others plus he is larger than the banished creature. A fight between the two dominant males breaks out.

Close my eyes pull the fur tightly around me waiting for the growling to finish. Hearing yelps and ripping of flesh. Then silence before a howl begins which is joined by other howls. Open my eyes my body trembles with fear. All I see is the creature with his throat ripped out and the Alpha male standing proud. 

They all take off into the trees leaving me shocked scared and crying. I am all alone with a creature laid dead. Rise to my feet to enter the house. Pacing the room not having a clue to what just happened. Shake my head make my way to the room to change grab my case. There is no need to hang around here. The creature is gone I had nothing to fear. Walk down the stairs to the door turn the lights out step outta the door close it tight behind me and make my way back to the car.

**************

Walk back to the car thinking about what happened. Did it happen? Or was my imagination running wild? I will never know the truth, to be honest, I don't want to know the truth. This is one dark secret I will keep to myself. No one would even believe me. Hell, I don't even believe me. The stroll back to the car seemed short. 

Maybe with my mind running away with the world of fantasy shortened the length of my journey. Reach my car which had no snow covering it. Open the door climb in place my small suitcase on the passenger seat. Place the key in the ignition to start her and the engine fires up. 

Smiled I look in my interior mirror let out a scream to what my eyes see. "Why are you in my car?" Turn my head to look at the guy. We have been here all night. You said you were going to get help." Close my eyes rub my face what the hell is going on? Why is this guy saying this? Don't tell me I'm in another nightmare?

Turn my body to look at him and he is gone. I can't cope with all this. Open my door leave my engine running. Place my foot out then the other turn and scream it echoed through the trees. Could hear howling coming from the distance getting closer. It was not just one howl it was a few. 

Turn to gaze around me to see the pure white wolf stood in the tree line watching me. "I'm losing my goddamn mind. You are not real." He walks slowly towards me taking human form. "Of course, I'm real," The guy says stepping closer to me. Shake my head get back into the car place my hand on the handle to close the door when he stands there stopping me from closing the door. "Touch me," He said with a smirk. 

Shake my head reach to close the door. "No, you are just a dream just like the person who was on my back seat." He looks in the back of the car creases his brows. "There is no one there." State the obvious, please. They will lock me up and throw away the key if I even mention any of this. 

He steps back. I place my hand on the door to close it. "Thank you." He says smiling. Close my door let my tears fall and drive away. Not wanting to look in my mirror I just kept on driving until I reach the town fill up with fuel and get on the main road to head home. 

There is no way I would be taking a back road again. Not a goddamn chance. Rest my arm on the window cruising down the road on my way home.

**********************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING

I HAD ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR THIS TO BE A SHORT STORY

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO CARRY ON

I WOULD HAVE TO JUMP A FEW YEARS INTO THE FUTURE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258 7 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
80K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
8K 320 27
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...
1.1K 155 22
There's something in me.... fangs pointed for tearing gashes..... a red tongue for raw meat..... and a hot lapping for blood. "What's happening to m...