๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹

3K 93 355
By k-kirstein

Yeah, I don't like where this is going either. 🍋 means lemon sexual content, mature, very. You have been warned. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The bedroom wasn't very far from Eri's room. Kai decided to close Eri's door because today, you might want to have an extra wheel chair lying around.

"Kai." You said in his hungry hot kiss as he carried you to the bed. "Y/n~" Kai said more seductively as he pulled away.

He smirked seeing your lips pink and rising to be swollen already. Kai quickly got into your shared room and didn't hesitate to gently place you on the bed.

While climbing on top of you like prey he licked his lips. "God it's been so long since I had fun with you." He said pressing the huge tent in his pants closer to your part, creating a friction.

Just by that, you felt the wetness coming in. "K-Kai it hasn't even been a long time." You said with a light laugh, trying not to moan as Kai rubbed your clothes together.

Kai bent his head down to kiss your jawline, both of his hands trapping your head, pinning you.

"Well for me it has been a while. Even if it was last week for you. So tonight, right now, I'm going to go as hard as I can." He licked your jaw a final time and began to kiss your lips again.

You knew there was definitely no escape. Kai's leg was gently pressing against your bottom area, his hands were cutting off all exits, and his lips were locked into yours.

Kissing back, Kai smirked into the kiss. He kissed you sweetly before going passionate and rough again.

His tongue slid across your soft lips, you felt his saliva sticking on. Slowly opening your mouth, Kai felt the little slit it was opening to and his tongue went inside quick.

The males wet muscle explored your wet cavern like there was no tomorrow, sucking on your cheek skin softly.

You gasped, but it turned into a moan when his tongue bit down on yours. His boner felt harder as he felt you getting wetter underneath him.

Both needing air you pulled away, a single string of saliva connecting your wet muscles together.

"Naughty girl. Moan for me more my love~" Kai went lower and rubbed his hard member on your soaking wet part.

You bit your lip down to reduce the moan from coming out. Kai smirked, seeing you filled him with anticipation.

His hands were moved from the side of your head and went to hold your waist. His slender fingers were cold making swirls in your bare stomach underneath your shirt.

Kai chuckled as your face flushed even more. "I said moan my love." He said before going to your neck and leaving lots of fresh, dark, and big hickeys.

His teeth dug in your skin as his tongue sucked on it. He went closer to your collarbone and found your sweet spot when you moaned feeling his hot breath.

"And X marks the lovely spot." He whispered in your ear and went to suck and bite continuously on your neck.

You moaned as Kai left it round and very purple. "Ngh K-Kai your ahh~" Your hands went to his back and up into his brown hair.

Your fingers hooked onto locks of his brown messy hair. Kai groaned while marking more hickeys, practically making your actual skin color wash away.

"Y/n we're just getting to the good part~. I can't wait to hear more of your sweet noises~." He quickly kissed your lips and ripped your shirt from the middle.

"Kai are you just going to destroy all of my clothes?!" You scolded him. "Are you really getting mad at a magical time like this? Besides you know you love it, that won't be the only thing I'll destroy." He smirked again.

His hand trailed down from your now bare torso to press against your wet area. You moaned as you felt his fingers digging with your pants on.

"Wonderful noises my love~" Kai said with lusting golden yellow eyes. His big hands went around your back to remove your bra.

He threw it across the room with your torn up shirt. "Make more." He demanded as his fingers went to play with your breasts and his tongue immediately going to leave hickeys all around your stomach.

It seemed as if Kai already forgot about the baby, but he remembered and went gentle on your stomach. Just not gentle enough to leave dark hickeys everywhere.

You moaned louder as Kai continued to play. "Nguyen Kai~" You moaned extremely loud.

He stopped leaving hickeys and chuckled. "There's the sounds I want to hear all night~" he said as his teeth went lower.

They found your pants and he removed them, leaving small rips as he threw them on the pile.

You tried to stop moaning as you felt his hot breath so close to your dripping spot. "S-stop teasing, you still h-have all your clothes on." You said with red cheeks holding onto Kai.

His golden yellow orbs widened a bit, before becoming half lidded. "Alright, whatever my love says." He kissed your swollen lips and removed his shirt, revealing his hard rock abs.

Kai wasn't finished. He undid his belt and threw it on the floor, along with his pants.

"There. Are you happy now?" Kai chuckled, placing a grip on your waist. "Very." You smiled and traced your fingers along his abs.

"Amazing. Time for the funnest part." Kai groaned as he leaned down and removed your panties with his teeth, ripping them now useless.

He smirked seeing your dripping wet area. "I think I can tease you more my love~" he whispered lustfully.

Kai opened his mouth and out slipped his tongue. His hot breath went on your cilt before he started to lick the pre cum off.

You moaned really loud as his tongue licked off everything. "K-Kai!" You moaned, shoving your nails deep in his back.

While in the process of liking your below, Kai removed his boxers. Out came his large and hard member.

You saw the tent go away as it arose on top of you. Kai stop enjoying your taste and rose up, he teased the tip of his bulging member on your opening instead.

"Ah this feels so good already~" Kai moaned in sync with you, feeling you more wet.

Kai smiled down at you. "Are you ready my love?" He asked kissing your lips passionately. Once he pulled away you answered. "Y-yes." You said trying to calm down.

Calming down didn't work as Kai already started to feel even more dominant. As soon as you gave him the answer he was looking for, his member inserted itself into your area.

Kai started slow for not even a second, and went faster. You moaned as you felt his area go in and out.

"Ahh nghh K-Kai!" You yelled making red scratch marks on his back, your back arching.

Kai groaned. "Nghh faster. Harder." He breathed out going just as he said earlier.

All that sounded throughout the bedroom was slapping noises as Kai slammed inside of you and moans as he went harder and deeper.

"Damn. Your so. Good. I almost. Forgot about the baby." Kai said, pausing every time to insert himself all the way in you.

You couldn't stop moaning, getting closer and closer. "Nghh K-Kai y-your ahhh~" you couldn't speak at all.

Kai smirked while moaning. "I'm making a deal with you Y/n. After every. Doctors appointment to see the baby. I'm going. To do this. Every night in you. Until your stomach grows. And I can't anymore. I'm going to have. A sex spree thrusting into you." Kai said in between moans as he clapped your two areas harder together.

You blushed as he went in stronger. You didn't respond as you felt your stomach tie into a knot. "K-Kai I'm g-going to cum." You moaned as his pace continued.

"Me too. I'm putting it inside of you since it won't make a difference. Cum my love~" Kai arched his back and held the headboard as his insides dripped all in you.

Your stomach felt hot for a second as the cum sprawled inside of you.

Kai took his satisfied member out of you and fell down right next to you on the bed. "That felt so good my love. I'll get you my clothes because I know for sure you can't walk." Kai said giving you another quick kiss and standing to get clothes.

Just in case Eri woke up. She was a curious little human.

You laughed lightly, still feeling a sting. "Of course I can ow!" Your sentence was cut off by a sore feeling in your legs.

Kai chuckled bringing back two shirts and boxers. "I told you I wasn't going to go so easy. Are you up for my deal?" Kai asked as you slipped on his oversized shirt.

"Do I even have a choice?" You asked as Kai climbed into bed again. His arms pushed you down on the bed and wrapped around your waist.

Getting comfortable, you snuggled into his chest. Kai kissed the top of your head. "Nope you don't. This is just the beginning of our little spree." He said before snuggling into your bruised neck, and falling in a deep sleep.

The morning came earlier than expected. You and Kai were so tired from last night not even showing an inch at waking up.

A certain horned girl in the house was filled with energy in her tank.

Eri heard birds chirping as she moved around in bed. The little girl felt a sun ray land on her tiny hand.

Her eyes immediately opened. "It's morning! I need to go see mommy and daddy. Oh! And the baby silly Eri." She giggled to herself and got out of her bed.

Leaving her blanket she felt how cold it was. "Woah it's cold! Yay I can use the robe daddy gave me a long time ago!" She clapped her hands whispering to herself.

Eri went to her closet and took out the fluffy robe, wrapping around herself. "Go Eri go!" She encouraged herself as she sneakily went into your shared room.

Inside, she spotted the messy covers and your back with arms around it. She grinned feeling giddy.

Running to your bed, she used all of her strength to climb up. In the end, using the sheets to pull herself up.

You and Kai shifted in bed a bit, Eri pressed her finger to her lip as if to stay quite. You two stopped moving and she saw a small amount of space between your tangled arms.

Eri giggled and laid down on the bed facing her stomach on it. She gently crawled shoving the covers with her feet and smiled, achieving her goal.

The little girl was in between yours and Kai's arms lying in bed, while facing you trying to make herself taller.

"It's warm with mommy and daddy. Right little baby? It's warm here?" She said whispering into your stomach.

She giggled though getting no response. "I hope you come out soon. I want two of you to cuddle and play with all day! You better be boys to be mean to daddy and me and mommy can be the only girls! Don't be mean to mommy okay?" Eri kept whispering to your stomach.

"I wonder what's going to happen to mommy. I don't want you to pop her stomach then she'll be hurt. You already made her sick you naughty baby." She tickled your stomach.

You began to move again in front of Eri. She gasped and held her breath with chubby cheeks. Eri's furry robes texture rubbed on Kai's nose.

He felt more friction of feathers and sneezed. Eri got scared and squeezed herself closer to you.

Feeling a tiny body, your eyes finally fully opened. They were still lazy.

"Eri? What are you doing here my little nugget?" You said with a yawn, running your hand through her long hair.

The little girl hugged you tighter, taking a whiff of her dads shirt. Kai continued to shift behind Eri, falling asleep fast again.

"M-mommy I wanted to check up on you and the baby. Daddy's still being a sleepy butt. Are you okay today mommy? How did you sleep? Was the baby being mean?" She asked so many questions, pouting cutely in the last one.

You lightly laughed stroking her hair. "I love you sweet Eri. The baby's okay and so am I. We slept very well nugget and if the baby's mean I'm telling you okay?" You kissed her forehead.

She nodded staring at your neck. "Are you sure mommy? There's icky purple spots on you." Eri pointed at your marks.

"Oh uh their just I think I slept wrong just a bit. Do you want to see pictures of the baby Eri?" You asked the girl.

Her eyes went from your neck to sparkle while staring at you. "Yes yes please mommy!" She said sitting up in bed all excited.

You giggled and tapped her horn. "Alright my little nugget." You tried to sit up by yourself, feeling a ting in your sore legs again.

Damn I'm going to be disabled. You thought, sitting up with a tint of pain.

Reaching to the counter next to the bed, you moved your expensive engagement ring to the side and received the black and white pictures once more.

"Look Eri. This little ball right here in the middle is the baby and around it is mommy's stomach. You see the tiny bean white thing?" You asked as she got closer to you, moving your arm down to hopefully see the baby.

The little girl tilted her head and saw it in different angles, all trying to see the white dot out of many ones.  "Is it there?" She asked cANT really tell what was the middle, all colorless.

You smiled. "Yes Eri that's the baby! Your such a smart girl I'm so proud of you." You kissed her head.

She giggled. "Thank you mommy! I can't wait to see the baby grow, can it move faster? I want to see it already and hold it and everything to be a big sister!" Eri laughed pumping her fist in the air, collapsing back on your pillow.

You gently smiled at her. "Oh Eri I wish it can come faster. But we need to wait if we want to to be healthy!" You said trying to stay positive.

"Okie dokie mommy." Eri smiled at you. "Speaking of healthy." You said eyes shifting to a dead sleeping Kai.

You carefully reached over Eri and slapped Kai on his shoulder. "Wake up Kai." You said punching him. He groaned. "Just five more minutes." He said leaning into his pillow.

Sighing you looked at a gleaming Eri. She giggled with a devilish smile and stood up on the bed. Wiggly walking, she went in front of her dad.

"Shh mommy." She whispered and you zipped your lips.

Eri took in a huge breath, and jumped multiple times on Kai. "Wakey Wakey sleepy daddy!" She yelled bouncing on your fiancé who started to wake up.

"Ugh I'm up I'm up." He said rubbing his eyes and holding Eri to the air. "See mommy! I did it!" She cheered on herself.

You laughed again. "You sure did my little nugget!" You smiled. Kai turned towards you, smiling.

"Good morning my love." He said giving you a short sweet kiss. "Good morning lazy." You held in a snort. "Might wanna watch that tone." Kai whispered touching your thigh.

The tips of your fingers grew hot as you faced him with a flushed face. He remembered the night before and smirked.

"How's being pregnant for a month now already?" Kai asked as Eri played with his bed hair. "A bother, I hate all the sickness. A good aspect is that now I won't have my period." You forgot Eri was there.

The little girl was confused. "Period? Is that a dot at the end of a sentence mommy?" She asked hugging her dads neck.

Kai became confused. "Eri how do you know that?" He asked her. Eri shyly twiddled her thumbs. "I heard Vovok talk about learning. At a s-sch-ool?" She sounded it out.

You morphed into confusion. "Kai has Eri never been to a school before?" You asked the male beside you.

Kai swallowed a lump in his throat, feeling guilty. "I- no. I was always so caught up on, horrible things, I never thought about Eri." You heard sorrow in his tone.

"I'm so sorry my princess. I'm sorry you didn't get to be like Vovok and other kids earlier in your life." Kai apologized from the bottom of his heart, making Eri look at him.

Her red eyes lit up, but they softened. She held her dads cheeks and pressed her forehead on his. "It's okay daddy. I forgive you." She said staring into his gentle golden yellow eyes.

Watching the father-daughter scene, you felt your eyes watery at the corner. Kai noticed as Eri pulled away.

"My love what's the matter?" He asked concerned. "N-nothing, it's nothing. It's just, you both are so cute." You wiped a tear away and laughed.

Kai started to laugh as well, Eri joining in. "You're cute too mommy! Hugs! Be careful with mommy, daddy!" She scolded her dad before pulling you in.

It was a big family group hug on the bed.

Eri felt hot and maneuvered herself out. "Mommy and daddy. Can we uh, go to the park today please?' I want to play and have fun! Pretty please with a cherry on top?" She begged with precious puppy eyes and a tiny pout.

You and Kai stared at the girl. "Alright then. If your mommy can walk." Kai chuckled kissing your cheek and getting out of bed.

"I- of course I can!" You yelled at him, hoping you would be able to walk as Eri's park wish was coming true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
2.6K 112 11
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด แด‡ส€ส แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ, แด…แด‡sแด˜ษชแด›แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข ษชษด แด€ษด แด€ส™ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ แดกแดส€สŸแด…, แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด…s แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ สœแด‡ส€แด สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸs; ษดแดแด› แด›แด แดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด, ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด›แด...
101K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
361K 10.5K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...