The Alphas' Treasure

By YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... More

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

815 46 29
By YOLOwriting101

Bodhi gasped loudly, sitting up in his bed. He had to remind himself that he wasn't in knight training anymore. He wasn't in the predicaments and abuse he was subjected to.

Though his scars reminded him everyday of the past. Even if he was close to forgetting it - the scars brought him back to the truth. All he wanted to do is not remember the pain he endured; and the suffering especially.

His hands reached over onto his dresser, grabbing ahold of his bottle of water. Beginning to gulp it down, he tried to cook himself down.

Except he found himself now wanting to go back to sleep. He hadn't been able to get a good nights sleep in years. The most he's been able to have was five hours of sleep - six if he was lucky.

Bodhi felt his eyes water because he was in pain. His tears came more from frustration than anything. He was tired of being tired - that was for sure.

Then he learns Aeneas is his Mate, but he can't even be excited about it. The woman he was knighted to watch over - was in love with his Mate. That was insane to him and he didn't want to hurt her. At the same time - he wanted to not care.

After all he's went through he wanted to accept something this good into his life. But even now he felt restrained.

"When can I get my chance of happiness?" He asked himself.

That's when he got up from his bed, going to his bathroom. He removed his shirt and pants in front of the body length mirror. Now he stared at his scars and saw his face.

What's to like? I look insane. He groaned in his head at the sight of himself. The scars made his body look deformed and like a project.

Bodhi began to hear a tapping on his outside balcony, confusing him. He pulled on his pants as he walked out to see what it was. Only for him to make eye contact with Aeneas.

He stared at him in confusion and wondered if he was seeing things. Except he absolutely wasn't when Aeneas looked at him as if his heart was broken.

Aeneas saw Bodhi's puffy eyes as if he was crying and the scars on his body. He was startled to see his Mate in such a way. Though he still found him to be perfect for him.

It was just the mere fact that he was hurt...and in pain. He could feel Bodhi's pain and he couldn't take it anymore; so he brought himself to him.

"How did you get up here?" Bodhi questions Aeneas through the glass. He had yet to open the doors to let him in.

"I brought myself here. You're in pain Bodhi, and I don't want you sad." Aeneas tells him through the glass. His hand rested upon it, a closed-mouth grin growing on his lips. "Did I surpass my boundaries by...appearing at your apartment?"

Bodhi stared up at Aeneas, feeling his chest become warm. He hugged his chest to try and calm the growing warmth - though it did nothing. All he wanted was to hug and kiss him.

"No...you didn't." Bodhi began to chew his lip nervously, and wanted to cry again. "I'm sorry."

Aeneas began to see Bodhi cry and he didn't like seeing him that way. He felt pain seeing him look so hurt.

That's when he rested his fingers on the window firmly. He saw the glass begin to turn gold slightly; and he let himself walk through. Now he was inside Bodhi's room and rushed to him.

He hugged him to his body, not wanting to see him hurt. That surprised Bodhi at an instant to feel him since he never let him inside. Except he knew Aeneas was practically a Luna.

"Please don't cry." Aeneas begged Bodhi, hugging him closer. His eyes settling on his scars closer up. He felt...immense frustration in seeing him like this.

"Please reject me-."

"That isn't an option." Aeneas interrupts him, and he pulled back from Bodhi. "Why do you want me to reject you? So that you can be in more pain than you already seem to be?"

Bodhi shook his head quickly, "I don't want to be in a love triangle. If I'm your Mate, shouldn't I be able to express it?"

"Express it to everyone - please. I will tell Asteria that I found my Mate-." Aeneas flinched, seeing Bodhi in a different predicament.

This time Bodhi was crying, and he saw Asteria shrieking at him. He saw her rushing at him and this time she was slamming his head on the ground. When he blinked he looked away now, wondering why the outcome was slightly different.

There was more rage in her eyes than before.

"I think...the longer I hold out on telling her the worse it gets." Aeneas mumbled to himself.

"Telling Asteria what?"

"Nothing." Aeneas grins, grabbing ahold of Bodhi's hand as he pressed a kiss to a scar on the palm of his hand. They both watched it turn golden and Bodhi looked at his now golden scar.

In his opinion it looked very pretty now.

Aeneas sat them on Bodhi's bed, smiling at him. He extended his hands towards Bodhi only for him to look nervously.

"Aren't I disrespecting royalty? Disrespecting Asteria for letting you do such things with me, and not stopping you? Aren't I the true menace of the story? The definition of a home-wrecker-to-be?" Bodhi asked Aeneas quietly, staring into his eyes in amazement.

Absolutely enthralled by how someone like him could even want to be with him. His hands hovered over Aeneas', too nervous to even touch him.

"You can't be a home-wrecker if there's no relationship for you to wreck. Asteria and I aren't together." Aeneas tells him truthfully, taking his hands. He pressed a kiss to his other hand and Bodhi watched as the veins in his hand began to glow golden.

His eyes looked back at Aeneas', seeing his eyes glow while looking at him. He found himself becoming shy just by seeing such a thing.

"Your eyes are glowing again..." Bodhi murmurs softly, Aeneas' eyes fading back to normal instantly. He began to chuckle shyly, shaking his head.

"Do you know what it means when my eyes glow?" Aeneas asked him gently, pulling Bodhi's other hand to his lips and kissing it. He watched as his power went through his veins, knowing that it made his hand strength stronger.

Bodhi shook his head no, a grin coming to his lips.

"I could probably guess; but I know it will be wrong." He says shyly, a big smile accompanying his face. "Do you mind telling me?"

"Of course not. When my eyes glow like that, it's because I really like what I see. I want to protect what I see...make sure nothing can hurt them. Making sure that you have no enemies, no threats. Just being your aide." Aeneas confesses to him.

Bodhi only smiled, shaking his head at such a thing.

"I'm a knight to Princess Asteria, I do the protecting - not receive it." He tells him, and Aeneas shrugged.

"I don't care. I'm your knight now."

"Oh please do not do such a thing!" Bodhi cried, pulling away as he pressed his head to his knees. "I don't deserve for you to do such a thing. I only serve, and protect. You don't need to do anything for me - I'm only a Beta. I shouldn't even be in your presence."

"Bodhi enough of that talk. You deserve to be around me more than anyone else. You're kind, honest, honorable...you being a Beta does not make me think any less of you. I actually honor such a thing, you don't let your differentiation define you." Aeneas states to him, grabbing Bodhi's hands and lifting him up.

Bodhi watched Aeneas for a little bit, and then sighed.

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen." Aeneas tells him - completely shocking Bodhi.

He stood with him as he looked down at him, grinning.

"Are you really five years younger than me?" Bodhi questioned him again, and Aeneas chuckled.

"Yes, I am. I'm seventeen, you're twenty-two."

"I - I know that much. I just wouldn't think you were...you are much more wiser than you give yourself credit for." Bodhi complimented, and Aeneas' nose scrunched up playfully.

"No, being called wise makes me feel old. I prefer to be called...knowledgeable." He says happily, he wrapped his arms around Bodhi. That's when he saw the gold dust creep towards them and he let it the dust wrap around Bodhi's legs.

Bodhi looked down and gasped at such a thing, but wasn't afraid. He found himself feeling like shoes were forming around his feet. Only to see the dust fade away and he saw he had on-.

"You gave me socks?" He snickered at Aeneas, feeling them and surprised by how soft they are. "My feet were fine."

"I know, I just wanted them to be warm - just in case if they were to begin getting cold...they'll be ready." Aeneas told him shyly, making Bodhi smile.

"How sweet of you."

Now the both of them watched one another. Their eyes were focused on each other very intensely.

"Am I wrong for desiring a kiss from you?"

Bodhi looked at Aeneas in shock to him saying that. He ends up shaking his head no.

"When is your birthday?" Bodhi asks Aeneas nervously, his hands balling into fists. He tried to place all his nerves in that certain place, but was failing.

"April 22 of next year."

"O...okay, then I refuse to partake in any sexual intercourse with you. I just want to tell you now." Bodhi informs Aeneas, and saw him nod in understanding. "Once you turn eighteen...um..."

"Are you saying I can do anything else, but have sex with you?" Aeneas questions him softly, leaning his back on the bed. He stared up at the ceiling and smiled - impressed by his choices. "I didn't think once of having sex with you actually. I respect your decision since I'm only seventeen."

Bodhi nodded, but he did continue to look at him. He stared down at him only to feel a certain way. For a moment he felt crazy and not in the right state of mind. He had to be crazy if he wanted to kiss him so badly.

His eyes lowered off of Aeneas, not wanting to stare for too long.

"What are you holding back Bodhi? You can talk to me, I'm your Mate and you mine. You tell me your truth...I tell you mine." Aeneas tells him softly, grabbing his hand.

Bodhi rested his free hand on his chest. Could feel his heart beating quickly and he sighed.

"Everyone one knows the story of your parents...how they met and everything they went through... I don't want to wait four or five years to be able to be with you. It's like your family is cursed with finding Mates in compromising situations that arise from stating...we're Mates." Bodhi confessed to him nervously.

He had to try not to be scared. Because he wanted to avoid being in Aeneas' parents situation. It didn't sit well with him.

"No, I'm not going to let that happen. My dads played with fate because of certain circumstances. Unlike them, we don't need to be separated by thousands of miles apart. Because I can just go to you." Aeneas sat up now, scooting closer towards Bodhi. "I won't go away even if you want me to."

"That's all very tempting to believe, but I've had people lie to me before."

"I will not lie to you. If I lie to you...it's to help you." Aeneas tries to tell him truthfully, meaning that in the best way possible.

"That's a very...stereotypical thing to say to make up for the fact that you'll lie to me." Bodhi sneered at him.

"You know I have powers Bodhi. I have to be...careful about the certain things I say or do. I don't want to ruin your chances or your future. It's not worth it." Aeneas said that with all his heart.

He already saw Bodhi's future before and it frightened him. It was getting worse and worse as time progressed. He didn't know what to say or do.

Aeneas leaned towards Bodhi, his lips resting on his cheek. He tried to control his power and not let it overflow. When he moved to Bodhi's lips he felt like his world was lit up. He didn't want to say it was so, but knew - like before - Bodhi made his powers increase.

He used to think that only his family made his powers increase - when they were in danger. Now he knew that Bodhi - without doing anything - gave him even more power.

As he kissed him he didn't want to hurt him. Even though he was younger than him he had all the capabilities to just blink and Bodhi could disappear. He wanted a good future for Bodhi - not for him to experience more pain.

"I hope you don't think I'm fast, but I can't help it." Aeneas murmured against Bodhi's lips.

He kissed them once more, his thumb running across his lips.

"I love you Bodhi."

"Yes, you're fast." Bodhi teased him, causing Aeneas to feel embarrassed. "Have you never had feelings for someone?"

"No, never. I do know that I feel something greater for you than I do for my own family! I know it's wrong, but I know what I want and what I want is you. I think I can...express it." Aeneas pulled back from Bodhi.

He let his power flow freely now and saw a gold form take shape before him. His eyes closed and now Bodhi watched in amazement.

That's when he saw a gold statue take shape of Aeneas. Except this time he saw another statue form as well - and it was Bodhi. He was impressed when the two statues hugged one another.

Could see them both speaking to one another with so much love and the statue of Aeneas cradled Bodhi's statue. The both of them stared for a while, and then they kissed. As soon as they kissed the statues turned to golden sparkles, wrapping around Bodhi.

He saw Aeneas' eyes open and they glowed, he instantly couldn't help but smile shyly.

Bodhi smiles back, completely enamored by his actions.

"That was sweet, I take it that's what you want us to do one day?"

"Yeah."

"Yes...one day-."

Bodhi flinched when he heard his alarm go off. That's how he knew that he needed to start going to the castle for his job. He groaned because he still didn't get enough sleep.

"Does that mean you...?"

"Yes, I have to get ready-."

Aeneas stood with Bodhi, hugging him close. He pressed a kiss to his temple and instantly felt him fall asleep. Now he looked at the time and decided he would do something for Bodhi.

He could feel his exhaustion and it was evident. Now he felt himself take shape of Bodhi and his appearance. Laying Bodhi on his bed, tucking him in.

Going to his bathroom, he saw himself with Bodhi's appearance. Knowing it only last as long as he wanted. He would do Bodhi's job for him this time, and hoped he could learn some things about him.

Because being in his shoes made him believe he'd learn more than anything. If he couldn't read his mind - he would gladly do this.

_________________🤭

I can't imagine how that will go. 😳

Good luck Aeneas. 🙇🏽‍♀️

How do you think it'll go? 👀

Him being in Bodhi's place? 🤨

Who knows. 👁👄👁

Now, what'd you think of their time together? ☺️🤔

Hopefully they can get more times like this. 🥴

Without any issues. 🥺

But...that's wishful thinking right now. 😪👀

So, what'd you think? 🤔

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
10K 436 29
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...
2.4M 65.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
169K 6.5K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...