Dangerous & Anew (Sequel to I...

By MarilynEdmond

His final words were "Marry Me", she wholeheartedly says "Yes". Things are perfect, right? The BAD tour has e... More

Chapter One: Remembrance
Chapter Two: Drawn
Chapter Three: Disastrous Jackson's
Chapter Four: To Be A Man
Chapter Five: To Be A Man-Two
Chapter Six: Man Of Sage
Chapter Seven: Confrontation Before Compromise
Chapter Eight: In The Heat Of The Moment
Chapter Nine: Rising Pressure & Secrets
Chapter Ten: Two Boxes & A Envelope
Chapter eleven: Neverland Valley
Chapter Twelve: Query,Sensation&Frustration
Chapter Thirteen: "Jordy, Jordy Who?"
Chapter Fourteen: Maturing A Jackson
Chapter fifteen: "Jesse... Meet The Chandlers"
Chapter Sixteen: Chandlers Equals Chaos, Equals Peace Restoration?
Chapter Seventeen: World... Meet Misses Jackson
Chapter Eighteen: Giving Back Love
Chapter Nineteen: Baby Crazed&NewPhase
Chapter Twenty: Delivery&Return Of The Chandlers
Chapter Twenty-One: Noah&Dining Chandlers
Chapter Twenty-Two: Chandlers Retaliation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Waking To Nothing
Chapter Twenty-Four: Drunken Truth
Chapter Twenty-Five: Taking My Heart With Her
Chapter Twenty-six: Taking Fate In Hand
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Ivory Father
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Italy, Again
Chapter Twenty-Nine: New Tour, New Frustrations
Chapter Thirty: Old Friends, New Frustrations cont.
Chapter Thirty-One: Life Without
Chapter Thirty-Two: Birthday&LifeChanges
Chapter Thirty-Three: Dealing With Change
Chapter Thirty-Four: Budding,Potential-Love
Chapter Thirty-Five: の感情 日本(The Emotions Of Japan)
Chapter Thirty-Six: Different Proposals
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Hurt Came Back At Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Splurged Emotions&Daddy Care
Chapter: Thirty-Nine: Illness Gifts Temptation
Chapter Forty: Lessons of Love

Intrologue

1.2K 32 5
By MarilynEdmond

This story and it's containing characters are fictional. I do not own the rights to the media contents of this story, aside from the book cover. With mentioning this, I also heed warning about the act of copying this story for ownership beside my own. Should this occur, appropriate actions will be taken.

On another note, I do hope you enjoy this story! I'm elated it has made itself popular enough to become worthy of a sequel! I want to just thank you for the support! It means the world. Now before I ramble onward, here's Dangerous & Anew, sequel to Inhaling Alongside You. Enjoy!

Marilyn Edmond. All Rights Reserved. ©

Prologue

His final words were "Marry Me", she wholeheartedly says "Yes". Things are perfect, right?

The BAD tour has ended it's last leg. Months have passed and the future is the only thing to look forward to. A ring, a new album, and a finalized career as a touring dancer. Jesse and Michael have it all. With thing's seemingly looking up, Michael and Jesse focus on drifting away from the spotlight just to grip a new reality of marriage and family. Life has seemingly worked it's efforts for the best of Michael and Jesse.

But, when negativity arises new conflicts emerge. Ugly truths and horrid lies spread like wild fire. Twists and turns erupt unbalances between Michael and Jesse. How long can they hold on? Can Michael and Jesse keep the pieces of their new found puzzle together?

Love is a path that most take, enlightened with the thought built upon a promise of eternal happiness. The path reveals many thing's along it's roads. The many thing's on Loves path may test, push, and even hurt those whom have dared to trespass. But, in the end a result is still gifted to bare.The question is, will the results attest merriment or will it grieve a disastrous toll to pay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 86 33
No one understood the crippling effects and highs of fame like Maranda Parker...The lengths that those closes to her will go through just for a hit o...
234K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
1.6K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
202K 17.8K 70
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...