Random Fandom Oneshots

Od AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... Viac

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
My Kitty (18+)
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

Our Happy Family

172 2 0
Od AisyDaisyDew25

Part 2 of Our Happy Life! I will be doing a part 3. This one contains some angst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)’s POV~

I sigh, looking at the negative test. That’s the fifth time it’s turned up negative… maybe we’re just not meant to have a baby… I sniffle and wipe my eyes, my thoughts racing. Dabi knocks on the door.

“Little mouse? You okay in there?” He asks, his question causing me to break down.

“N-no…” I whimper, sinking to the ground.

“I’m coming in.” He says, opening the door. Dabi looks at me and crouches down next to me.

“What’s wrong little mouse?” He asks, pulling me into his arms as he settled back against the wall.

“I-it was negative… again.” I whisper, showing him the test.

“Oh little mouse, I’m sorry love.” He whispers, holding my head against his chest.

“It’ll happen one of these times, don’t lose hope. Alright?” He whispers, kissing my head.

“How can I not lose hope? This is the fifth time it’s come back negative… Wh-what… what if we’re just not meant to have a baby?” I whimper, sniffling. Dabi tilts my chin so I was looking him in the eyes.

“Hey, we are going to become a family. We just need to try harder. I won’t give up until your wish is granted.” He says, looking into my (E/C) eyes.

“Okay?” He asks. I nod, sobbing softly. Dabi wipes away my tears.

“Besides, those tests aren’t always accurate. We can’t always rely on them… This next time, I’m sure you’ll get pregnant. I promise. This is the one thing Keigo and I can agree on. We both promise that you’ll get your wish.” He says, his voice filled with certainty.

“O-Okay.” I whisper, sniffling. Keigo walks in.

“What happened baby bird?”

“Another negative test.” Dab says before I could break down again.

“Oh lovebird, I promise you’ll get your wis. We’ll make extra sure this time. Okay?” Keigo says, caressing my cheek gently. I nod softly and lean into his gentle touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several more months passed. Tests kpt coming back negative. But the boys never gave up.

I take a deep breath, trying to gather the courage to look down at the test in my hands. But I couldn’t. I sigh and walk out, holding the test.

“What’s up lovebird?”

“Little mouse?” The boys chorus, looking up from some plans.

“I-I can’t look at it… wh-what if it’s negative again?” I ask, holding out the test.

“Would you like us to look at it for you baby?” asks Dabi. I nod, letting him take it from me. I watch as they both look at it, their faces lighting up.

“Baby bird…” Keigo says, running over to me.

“Wh-what? I-is it-” I cut myself off, not wanting to say the wod in order to keep my hopes down.

“It’s positive.” Dabi says, showing me the test. The test did, in fact, have two lines on it. I gasp softly and collapse to the ground, bursting into tears.

“I-it’s positive.” I whisper, sobbing. Keigo hugs me tightly.

“It’s finally happening baby bird.” He says softly, causing me to sob harder. Dabi comes up behind me and hugs me gently.

“We’re going to be a family.” Dabi whispers. I nod, wiping away my tears.

“Finally.” I whisper, sniffling.

“Let’s celebrate! How does KFC sound?” asks Keigo. I chuckle,tears rolling down my cheeks.

“That sounds perfect.” I whisper. Keigo smiles and grabs his wallet.

“I’ll be back in a moment.” He says, leaping out the window. I chuckle and sigh, relaxing into Dabi’s hold. His large hands move from my sides to my flat stomach.

“Our baby… finally.” He breathes, burying his face in the nape of my neck. I feel a slight wetness on the back of my shirt and see Dabi trembling.

“Dabi… What’s wrong?”

“N-nothing… To be honest… I was worried I’d let you down. I hoped and hoped this one would finally be that light we needed because the path was looking a little dark for us.” He whispers, not lifting his head.

“I’m just glad I was finally able to live up to my promise.”

“You never once let me down Dabi… I thought I was letting you two down with all this struggle.” I whisper. Dabi’s grip tightens a bit.

“Not once did you let us down… It hurt so much to see the amount of emotional pain you were going through and to not be able to take any of that pain away… It was killing me.” He whispers. I cover his large hands with my own smaller ones.

“I’m sorry.” I whisper, not really knowing what else to say. Dabi only lifted his head and kissed the back of my neck.

“Nothing to apologize for, little mouse.” He whispers.

“Now, let’s get off the floor and prepare the table. Bird Brain will be home any minute now.” Dabi says, helping me up and going to the kitchen to grab the silverware and plates.

I help him set the table and get drinks ready. Water for me, wine coolers for the boys. Dabi hugs me from behind, leaning down to kiss my neck.

“My perfect little mouse.” He breathes. I smile, relaxing into his hold.

“I’m home!” says Keigo, walking in through the balcony door. I smile.

“About time. I’m starving.” I joke, walking to him and taking the bags.

“I got extra biscuits, just for you baby bird.” He says, looking rather proud of himself, almost like a predator that had brought dinner back for the whole pack. I chuckle and pat his head, serving the food in even proportions for each of us.

We eat dinner and dessert, having the rest of the ice cream from the freezer for that.

“So, what now?” asks Dabi, watching as Keigo started walking through the house, gathering the blankets and even our large comforter. We both watch as he starts constructing a large nest-like bundle of the blankets.

“There.” He says, putting his hands on his hips.

“How’s it look?” He asks, looking rather proud of himself.

“Perfect.” I whisper, kissing his cheek.

“What is it?” asks Dabi.

“A nest! Can’t you tell? And I’m the bird brain.” Keigo scoffs. I chuckle and settle into the nest which took the place of our couch, seeing as Keigo used the couch cushions to make the bottom part.

“It’s perfect. Now come here. I want cuddles.” I say, holding out my arms.

Keigo and Dabi sink into the nest on either side of me, wrapping me in their warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple months passed, and I learned that I was carrying twins. Our miracle babies. The doctor recommended for me to not put too much strain on my body, so the boys were taking care of making sure I didn’t push myself too hard. They took week long shifts to watch over me, doting on me as much as possible every day.

In this time, I learned that Dabi is an okay cook and Keigo just can’t cook at all. Dabi once cooked my breakfast on his hands, just to be funny. 

“Baby bird! I’m home!” Keigo calls. I smile, standing up and walking over to him.

“Finally. What’s for dinner tonight?” I ask softly, kissing his cheeks.

“Well, I got some TV dinners, and I got some of that chinese food you’ve developed a taste for.” He says, holding up the bag of takeout. I smile and kiss his cheek.

“You’re the best.” I say, just as Dabi walks in the door.

“Oh? I thought I was the best.” He rasps. I chuckle.

“You both are. I just have to remind you individually.” I say, walking over to him and kissing his cheeks.

“Ah, okay.” He says, kissing my forehead. I smile and walk to the table, sitting down while Keigo hands me my container of food.

“So, how was work Dabi?”

“Great, got to take down an up and coming hero today.” He says, grabbing his chopsticks. I smile.

“That’s nice.” I say, digging into my own food.

Once we finished and the boys cleaned up, I walked over to the nest, sitting down.

“Oh yeah, baby bird. I found this.” Keigo says, handing me a shiny pebble.

“It’s beautiful Keigo. Thank you.” I say, setting it on the coffee table.

Keigo smiles proudly, settling into the nest beside me. Dabi smiles and sits behind me, using his quirk to act as a heating pad for my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My feather necklace floats up and tickles my nose, making me chuckle softly. Dabi watches, smiling.

“Lunch time.” I say, walking, well, more like waddling now, to the table with a couple plates of sandwiches for me and Dabi.

“I told you I could do it love.” Dabi says, helping me to my chair.

“And I wanted to do something myself for once. I’m not gonna break if I make a few sandwiches. I say, rubbing my bump. Dabi gives a soft sigh and sits down next to me, his hand resting on my bump.

“Just two more months.” He whispers, leaning down to place a kiss on my stomach. I smile, rubbing my stomach when the twins kick.

“Let’s eat.” I say, digging into my food. Dabi follows suit and eats his own food.

One we finished lunch, Dabi cleaned up while I went to lay down in the nest. I hum softly, looking at the most recent ultrasound pictures of the twins with a smile.

“They’re so strong. Despite all we’ve been through.” I whisper, looking at Dabi.

“They are strong like their mother.” He says, sinking into the nest next to me, sitting behind me. He warms up his hands and starts massaging my back, working out the knots. I hum softly.

"You're getting good at this." I whisper.

"I've had time to practice." He jokes lightly. I smile and close my eyes, relaxing into his touch. He hums softly, massaging my lower back now. I listen to his humming, a smile on my face.

"Feeling better now love?" He asks softly. I nod, looking back at him.

"Thank you." I whisper, smiling at him. I lean back, curling up against his lower abdomen.

"Sleepy?" He asks softly. I nod.

"Get some rest baby." He whispers, running his fingers through my hair. I slowly drift off, cuddled close to Dabi.

A few hours later, I woke up to Dabi shifting around and noise coming from the front door. 

"Sorry to wake you love." He whispers. 

"Oh, I'm sorry lovebird. I didn't realize you were sleeping." Keigo says, setting down the bag of KFC on the table. I sit up and stretch.

"It's fine. I needed to wake up anyway otherwise I won't sleep tonight." I whisper, standing up and waddling to the table. Dabi follows me, pulling out my chair for me. I thank him and grab my box from the bag, opening it up and starting to eat.

"How was your day baby bird?" Keigo asks.

"Good. Dabj gave me a massage after I made lunch. Then I took a nap." I say.

"She made lunch?" Keigo asks.

"Relax. It was just sandwiches and I watched her the whole time." Dabi says, relaxing my overprotective boyfriend. Keigo nods softly and eats his food.

"Okay." He whispers. I smile and eat my food.

After dinner, I laid down in the bed, seeing that Keigo had started making a small nest on it. 

"We're gonna run out of blankets at this rate." I joke. Keigo blushes.

"Sorry. I can't help it." He whispers. 

"It's fine honey, I was joking." I say, smiling. I curl up in the mini nest, patting the empty area around me. Keigo steals the place behind me while Dabi curls around me.

"Cuddles!" I say, smiling. The boys chuckle and snuggle close to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I knew it, two months passed and Keigo had taken leave from work, same with Dabi. I was laying in the nest on the bed when the pains started. I gasp, alerting Keigo.

"What's wrong baby bird?"

"I-I think its time." I say, alarm creeping into my tone.

"Oh… OH!" He says, realization hitting him. 

"Dabi! It's time!" He shouts, grabbing the go bag and rushing around the room. Dabi runs in and grabs me, carefully maneuvering me out of the room and down the stairs to the bottom floor where Keigo was waiting with the car. Dabi sets me in the passenger seat, having Keigo move to the back so he could drive. 

Once we arrived at the hospital, Dabi lifted me out carefully, running into the villain-friendly building. We were rushed to a room where Dabi helped me into a hospital gown and onto the bed.

After about sixteen hours, the cries of the twins filled the room, allowing me to finally relax, breathing heavily. Keigo and Dabi each hand me one of the twins, smiles on both their faces. I let out a soft sob.

"Our beautiful baby boys." I whisper, looking at them. The oldest had a little tuft of red hair, I'm guessing from Dabi. The other had a tiny tuft of dirty blond hair. I smile.

"They look like their daddies." I whisper, sniffling. Keigo and Dabi both smile, looking at the twins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed this one. Again, I will be doing a part 3.

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

28.9K 696 74
This is mostly momojiro one shots but when i do chatfic it won't be just them Ships are: Momo x Jiro Kirishima x Bakugo Todoroki x Deku Mina x T...
69K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests
183K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...