Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 28

16.3K 536 330
By trintheebrat_

This short, but like don't leave me!

-

Niy POV

"Period bitch gon head bitch." I hyped up Ari as she twerked in the mall.

"Lemme stop lemme stop." She laughed turning into the Gucci store.

"Imma get my babydaddy sum, he been working hard." I looked at the belts.

"At the trap or at the trappppp." She motioned towards my ass.

"It's getting thick annit." I stuck my tongue out.

"Yes bitch." She humped me. Ari and I are really like sisters. She's so goofy and I love it. This my wife.

"Bye asf." I laughed calling over a worker.

I bought him a belt and some shirts, and I think imma cop him some Balenciaga's he been wanting. I think he's really stressed because I haven't talked to him all day.

"Ok I need to check one more store than we can go eat." I pushed Ari out the door and walked towards the shoe store.

"Hey wassup ladies, what can I get for you?" The worker bit his lip coming up to us.

"Uhhh yea- Lady D I've heard that somewhere." He cut me off looking at my chain.

I titled my head to the side putting all my weight on one leg.

"You fine eshitt." He licked his bottom lip.

"Ari help him remember where he heard it." I scoffed.

"Lady D, as in Dubs lady." She patted his shoulder.

He straightened up and coughed "What size you need?"

"12 if y'all don't got my shit you can meet Dubs in person." I handed him the shoe.

"Girl you love that lil chain of yours." She laughed.

"Obviously I need it." I rolled my eyes.

"Here's your shoe ma'am." A white girl came up to me.

"Pussy ass." I laughed walking to the counter.

I didn't feel like waiting so I went and put a band on the counter "Keep the change." I smiled.

"Come on finna go get me some foooodddd." Ari danced walking outside.

"Want Cheesecake factory?" I asked walking down the strip.

"Good with me." She grinned.

"Take my picture boo." I handed her my phone.

"Yessss, Dubs need to leave so I can have you." She gassed me up, then handed me her phone.

"Period bitch you is fineee." I took her flics then we walked to Cheesecake Factory.

"Table for 2." I told the hostess.

"Follow me." She gestured.

We sat down at our table and ordered our drinks. I pulled my phone and scrolled through ig.

thedonari.

❤️💬↗️likes by thesebitcheslovesosa and 8,769 others
thedonari.: get at me pooh😍😩

thereal.niy: fine ass😏
talkedablayyy: sis😩

thereal.niy

❤️💬↗️liked by 10,675
thereal.niy: put her to the test and she keep passing🥰

the.onlyshae: you is fineeee
random: Dubs could do better 🥱
^dubsfrmdabull: get off her shit

thesebitcheslovesosa

❤️💬↗️liked by 14,657
thesebitcheslovasosa: I'll shoot yo mammy with this gun

random: 😍😍😍
^thedonari: dismissed baby girl
^^ you won't do shit cracker bitch
^^^theonly.niy: but i will. wassup?

the.onlyshae

❤️💬↗️liked by
the.onlyshae: baby momma drama🖤

dubsfrmdabull: nephew 💪🏾
talkedablayyy: sissy pooh✨
random: deadass baby dad

(imagine)

"Hoes be so outta pocket." Ari chuckled.

"No but really." I agreed.

We ate and I dropped Ari off at her house.

"Hey ma!" I yelled walking into the house.

"Hey girly." She waved putting her feet in my dads lap.

"Daughter." He nodded his head.

"Father." I smacked his neck then went up the stairs.

I put away all the stuff I bought at the mall with the exception of Jays things. I decided I wanted to change, so I took off my set and went to put on some leggings and one of Jays hoodies. I put my hair in a ponytail and slid on my fur slides.

"Aye y'all I'm finna go give this stuff to Jay I ain't seen him since I came back home." I grabbed my keys and a water.

"Tell the hood ones I said wassup." My dad flicked through the channels.

"Tell my son I said hello." My mom waved.

"She swear this his mf son, like bitch what if we were to break up today. What you gon do?" I mumbled getting in my car. I sighed and pulled out, I been driving all day and I'm really tired. Imma just take me a nap when I get to the trap.

I drove the 20 minute drive with Summer Walker playing in the background. I lived in the suburbs, my parents started they business and moved us out the hood. But you can take a family out the hood, but can't take the hood out the family.

I parked in front of the mail box and grabbed his bags. I locked my door and headed towards the front.

I earned a couple head nods from the guards and dirty looks from the girls. I smiled and waved and continued on my way in.

"Niy- the hell you doing here?" Sosa's eyes bucked outta his head.

"What the fuckkkkk." Ant dragged coughing on his spit.

"Ayeeee boss lady, wanna go for a walk?" Skippy came up to me and tried to grab my arm.

"The hell wrong wit y'all?" I mugged.

"Uh nun, hows the um weather?" Sosa asked.

"Nigga we live in the south, cold and cloudy." I stale-faced him.

(if you live in NC you know that our winters cold and our summers hot😩)

"Ion got time I came to see Ja-NO!" Skippy cut me off stepping in front of the stairs. I bitterly chuckled.

"You got 5 seconds..." I huffed.

He stepped to the side and I continued my way up there. I walked to the door and twisted the door knob.

I looked down at my anklet and back up. The bags dropped outta my hand as the door opened. My words got caught in my throat and I felt my eyes water.

I shook my head and ran out the door.

"HOW COULD YALL?" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"Sis please don't put us in the middle of this situation." Sosa begged.

"You right, there ain't no middle. It's fuck all y'all." I wiped my tears and stormed to my car.

"NIY BABY PLEASE WAIT UP!" Jay ran out the door.

"What the hell Jay? The one time we need to come together you do this shit. You was enjoying that shit too. And to think I was coming to show you how much I appreciated you. YOURE A PUSSY ASS NIGGA." I screamed in his face.

"You gotta believe me when I said it meant nothing. Come on Niy you love me, I love you." He grabbed my hand.

"NO I HATE YOU! Fuck you and everything that comes with you. Don't call me, don't text me, don't come looking for me, hell don't even think about me." I snatched back.

"I thought it was Always & Forever." His voice cracked.

I threw the promise ring at him and ran to my car. I broke down at the wheel and screamed.

I turned on the car and the one and only Layton Green turned on.

"Really god, you wanna have a bad bitch in distress." I mumbled pulling off.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jay standing in the middle of the road. My phone started to ring and I saw it was my mom.

"Hel-HES UP!" She screamed cutting me off.

-

Sooo I did a thing😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
282K 5.9K 54
Just read.💗😘
265K 6.9K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
410K 11.6K 50
"Yeah it's just the thug life baby the bottom made me crazy" ‼️