Beside You: Lord Tewkesbury

Door DanielSeeMe

Nevaeh is Enola Holmes sister, when Enola is excited to go to school Naveah on the other hand is not. So Neva... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
A/N
20
21
A/N
THANKYOU
Request for Emily

19

1.6K 28 5
Door DanielSeeMe

I'm skipping the part where their conversation gets interrupted because this is taking way too long it's been 3 weeks since I started this book, I'm writing all of the chapters and then posting it because school will start again in 2 weeks and I don't have the time to update the book.

I smack the man over the head with the kettle and Tewkesbury and I run, we get back in my room and slam the door, we move the chest in front of the door and hold it there while the an s trying to get in "see the window there? It leads onto a roof, I need you to climb out and take off into nowhere" I say to to Tewkesbury "And leave you?" He asks "I need to hold this door" I yell "but you need to get away too" he says "if he catches you your life will be in danger, if he catches me it's simply w life i don't want, now go!" I yell "I don't want to leave you Nevaeh" he says sadly "go!" I yell he nods and kisses me passionately and goes out the window.

"No! I yell as the man finally gets in the door "He's worth more, but you give me greater pleasure" he says.

Time skip

I'm currently sitting in a carriage with Mycroft "You must really hate me" I say sadly, Mycroft ignores my statement "I will live wherever I please, in London and I will deny that I'm your sister to anyone who asks and I will do it with pleasure" I spit angrily "You are my ward!!" I start to cry "You are my ward wether you like it or not and you will go to this school and become a lady instead of the disappointment that you already are!" Mycroft yells, I sob loudly and cover my mouth with my hand "hand it over, it's mine anyway" he demands, I reach into my corset and handed him the money that mother had left for me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58K 1.4K 20
Enola Holmes' plan was to find her mother, but ended up meeting and helping two new people, Y/N Yellowfield and Viscount Tewkesbury. Read as one of...
398K 11.7K 33
˚◞(💐) ⃗*ೃ༄ Maybe it was a mistake to walk into that train compartment, but even if it was, Edith Ainsley didn't regret it. If not for the disappear...
335K 9.5K 39
"don't you dare fall in love with me, tewksbury. i might have to kill you if you do." - two teenagers. an arranged marriage. both determined to rid t...
498K 15.8K 22
"Well i can't see why you would turn down such a well paid case, detective." Where Emilia Tewksbury wants nothing more than to find her younger brot...